Trump thread 404, GET BACK AT IT

Trump thread 404, GET BACK AT IT

ITT :
>We discuss how come there are so many libtard Cred Forumsrainwashed people on Cred Forums recently.
>We discuss what Julian assange might reveal
>We discuss how to help our fellow peers not get caught by KILLARYS media influence grip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckmiKDmp9VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does not liking Trump equate to brainwashing?

You can feel free to not like trump, but to like hillary is obvious. Don't play dumb.

xD HEHEHEHE

You can not like Hillary as a person and still think her positions are more in line with yours

Sigh, there is litterally no way to communicate with you people without spelling it out.

SHE IS A FRAUD...... DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH... god fucking damn i can see why the world is so fucking worried, its not about if hillary gets in, its what you retarded fucks will do if she does not, honestly how many towers have to fall for you people to learn?

What has she defrauded? Her husband was a decent president, her senate career was praised as well. All in office are corrupt, so what can you tell me about her that is worse than the rest?

Trump is not in office, by your logic that would mean he is the only one running that is not corrupt? You litterally just fucked yourself with your own logic. RETARD LOL

Except that I didn't say that people outside of public office cannot be corrupt, so you are a moron. Which would explain why you are somehow trying to justify how a man with a ton of investigations into his organization is somehow the one person running that isnt corrupt.

im sorry, did you not notice the foreign donations Hillary has recieved???

Now, im going to leave this, because i honestly believe you are grasping at straws, you fucked up and are now just spouting shit to try and distract from the fact.

Hillary has taken millions in donations from muslim countries , trump has taken almost none, and the ones he does take are ONLY donations no strings attached. Unlike KILLARY, so many strings attached IDK if she should be speaking pakistani or chinese at this point

Cool story Bro, and your point? I'll learn chinese if it means I live in a safe, someone well off country.

>libtard Cred Forumsrainwashed people
>can't make stupid faggot arguments stick

pick one Trumpfag

youtube.com/watch?v=ckmiKDmp9VI

>the foreign donations Hillary has recieved
>foreign donations the Clinton Foundation has received

pick one Drumpf Fagot

>Sigh, there is litterally no way to communicate with you people without spelling it out.

it rather saddens me, you know, that so many people seem to look on the world in absolute black and white, utterly unaware of the subtleties of reality. It does seem that it rather appeals to a certain facet of the trump supporter demographic.

Say you even slightly agree with a clinton policy, and they're there, screaming that you're a shill, or a "libtard" or coming up with one of the 23 million allegations.

But what baffles me is that they seem utterly incapable of any sort of critical reasoning - so you get these insane ideas that she's got body doubles, 101 health issues that they, an internet expert can diagnose from 3 seconds of grainy footage, she;s got a hundred other things. That's utterly daft.

But the worst bit is that they are totally oblivious to the fact that most of their critique is absolutely applicable to their idol. "she's a liar!" they scream, while rabidly supporting a man whose got a list of lies a mile long, who will say things on tape and deny it the next day. Or "she's a fraud", when supporting a man who ran a fraudulent university whose victims are suing him for that. Or any of a dozen similar things levelled at her.

It absolutely baffles me how so many people seem to have abandoned all semblance of critical thinking, and have become blinded to this cult of personality and hero worship. On both sides, but particularly from the trump supporters who seem to refuse to acknowledge any of the long lists of things he's done that are utterly reprehensible.

this
now you know how 100% hardcore liberals like me feel
sort of

are you not aware how much Trump owes his Russian beneficiaries?

/thread

When he wins you will see, that it was the right choice.
But wait, its ok for my FACTS to be disregarded but a random conspiracy theroy by some degenerate in his basement with a hillary skinsuit on is absolute FACT and u should vote based on that?????????? LOOOOOL so done.

Some guy spends time typing in a collegesque way, and we all take him for some hero that knows everything? this is just the deluded rambles of someone with delusions of granduar LOL