Chick I know just sent me this, what does it mean/ what should I do

Chick I know just sent me this, what does it mean/ what should I do

I have asked her out twice and been rejected both times

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/
vid.me/VQIW#59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be direct and ask her if she wants to fuck, faggot. She's already rejected you, so there's nothing to lose.

obviously get more

You should post it on Cred Forums and ask for advice.

The answer is obvious: Kill yourself

/thread

she likes the attention but not your dick. You're a validation dispenser. How's that feel?

Fucken shit

Post feet

send her a dick pix

Fine piece of arse

tell her

> Tinder date is over, we're busy, I'll text you tomorrow

Will absolutely drive her nuts, guarantee she's tongue-punching your fartbox by next Tuesday

trips don't lie

Yeah go with this maybe don't say tinder date though. Seems like a jealous cunt type so may help

Checked those trips.

This advice doesn't sound like it would work, should I go for something similar and post screencap

Enjoy jerking off loser

I'll say something and post results, what should I say?

Say exactly this
"So can you give me one good reason why we haven't fucked yet?"
I promise to god you're getting pussy.

This. Do it op or you're an ultra maggot faggot

Righto, I'll wait until she's on fb and I'll message her, she's offline atm

This guy knows his shit.

ignore her and fuck her friends

What if she replies...

> umm cuz I don't like you???

Do i say, "i've fucked plenty of girls I don't like, who cares" or "I don't like you either but we should still fuck" or "youll learn to like me"

Say - yea, "insert name of her bff here", doesn't like me either but that didn't stop us.

I've done this, wait until she responds and then "give me one good reason why we haven't fucked yet" will post results

Do it now you daft cunt

That's what you said!? No wonder you get rejected. Overboard with the ass kissing. That is probably why she comes to you.

You say

>Ima fuck you till you love me faggot.

Oh shit this perfect

Did OP abandon his own thread? I want to see how this plays out for you OP. I've got popcorns.

I'm waiting for response

ya blew it

HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

give us more pictures man

Lmao wth cmon user what does that even mean

In today's episode of OP cucks it up

Our hero.

I'll send dick pix. Whats her snapchat op?

Op I gave you one simple thing to say and you managed to fuck your chances up in less than 10 minutes.

We're waiting

>

You'll be waiting a long time

You managed to look beta to a half naked grill. FUCKIN loser.

Fuck it and chuck it

Okay you can fucking save this. If she hadn't replied yet type to her "You know what fuck this, give me one good reason we haven't fucked yet." Word for word. Don't change anything.

Bitch fucken laughed at me, I blew it. I should have said what Cred Forums told me to.

Wouldn't be surprised if she laughed at you after this honestly.

Here we go

there you go

Took long enough

Cause you made it seem like you were trying too hard. You had one task wtf.

op finally wasnt a faggot

fucking black niggers just cut your dick off and give it to her

OP DELIVERED. Op wasn't a faggot

Action has begun

bump on all fronts

She ain't replyin, what do

wait dumbass how did you save the picture there isnt a screenshot? now she knows you use casper or something. That or this is all fake and gay

inb4 she blocks you and never speaks to you again

We'll never know what she would've said or done if OP had led with this.

This guy is a straight fucking G

Have my favorite picture

Help me Cred Forumsros

Go Op!

>ahhaha
no chance, try to save some face

Send a dick pic

Just message her and say "Can we alteast fuck?"
inregards to being rejected for a date twice.She seems like she wants a guy who knows what the fuck he wants

YES

Send cat picture

Someone has never talked to a woman before.

Cause you fucked it up with bullshit you started off with

Be good damn patient you fucking virgin

I've never met a bitch named Tara that wasn't either a psychopath or a sociopath

good job

Chapman ey

really just dont say anything. you stated you wanted to fuck. its her move, silence is best at this point. anything you say will sound desperate

>Can we at least fuck?
>Asking/Begging for a chance
Spotted the Virg

Psychopath and sociopath are two names for the same thing dingus.

Godlike

Perfect. Don't say anything now. Just wait. A message will roll in

Guys cmon op is obviously having his penis found under his rolls right now by this alright looking chick because of your advice. Good job/b/

No they aren't psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/

psychopath doesnt realize what theyre doing is wrong sociopath knows its wrong but does it anyway

godspeed, OP

Text her mom and strike up small talk. set up a coffee date, and slowly, over the course of a few weeks, fall in love. then fuck her. Then observe as she comes back to you.

OP if you say anything now you fuck it up, not a word

No, one can't relate between good and evil, the other can't relate to humanity.

GET DINGUSED

This

I'm taking your advice, better not fuck me over

This guy knows.

it's been a few fucking minutes. it's possible she's preoccupied

Post a selfie so I can gauge how likely it is she fucks you

THIS ^
Keep your mouth shut, she'll reply soon I promise.
Dubs confirm reply in the next minute

Although I like their definitions better.

I mean.... I'm not exactly threatened by you, mr "can't talk to a girl".

Oh look, it's you again. The OP who was on here last night posting her pics and saying she was 15.

You're wrong. They're both archaic names for antisocial personality disorder. There is no difference between the two. Protip: next time you want to try to prove someone wrong, don't cite some faggot's blog.

>Be direct
>It's a women
Cred Forums sure does know how to win over the ladies. Don't do shit OP, carry on as usual.

If you say any after, you fucked it up.

Oh look it's the guy that doesn't believe me

Read the book "confessions of a sociopath"

My ex Tara had no value between good and evil, my neighbor Tara finds herself in shit situations like her hubby getting arrested and blames the system not the bricks of weed and bags of Meth that go in and out of her house.

anons know way too much, im willing to bet someones already linked her the thread and shes too busy laughing at your pathetic ass

Wouldnt the picture be on the other side of the screen if she sent it?

noone cares fag get over yourself, so you know two taras that you dont like and now youre bitching about them on Cred Forums

/thread

she aint gonna reply to that shit.
you fucked up Cred Forums
you could've had nice things

What's her snapchat, I'll get better pics than you will.

After I finish Sun Tzu's Art of War and Chinese philosophy and The Art of Seduction I will, but I need to read them so I can move them from my shelf to make room for more.

No shit, faggot. Either you're trying to fuck a 15 year old and commit statutory rape, or you're under 18 and need to be b&. So which is it, faggot?

Oh fuck

>I don't know anyone this cute
Why live?

this, im on android so i dont know but yeah shouldnt pic be left column

Pretty sure he sent her snapchat pic back to her

anyone know if this is legit?

Like fuck. She'll reply after thinking about it for 3 hours maybe

>C A S U A L L Y I N T E L L E C T U A L

No, its a scam

Uhhhh...... No? Of course not?

this prolly

Why don't you try adding lemon.poweer on skype and finding out yourself?

The fuck outa here with that bullshit spam

being this autistic, if youre going to drop some random books try not to be so cliche

Shouldn't have asked her why, should've asked her when.

Neither does OP lol

>when haven't we fucked yet?

I got halfway through the Art of War before I got sidetracked with raising my kid, the Chinese philosophy book was a gift a friend of mine gave me when I told him I was reading The Art of War, and the Art of Seduction is just a big book that takes up too much room on my shelf so I figured I'd read it so I could put it in storage

I was to beta to reply well yesterday

Literally horse shit no way that you are both reading those AND that they make the difference between having space for another book and not having space

3 months, if he's lucky and she's drunktexting and forgets about this, y'all know shit about females

Fair enough

She still ignoring you? If so, it's time for "eh, your loss". Then go jack it to one of her friends

Good luck user. She's smokin, hope you at least get lewds to share if not some good pussy.

lmao the only reason I even read that was out of staring in disbelief that was any user's fav pic

Fuck it why not.
I traded my fedoras in when my blazers went out of style a decade ago.

Shut the fuck up OP you friend zoned
pussy. You done goofed. Youre a little nerd with no chance of banging her.

Wrong.

Psychopaths are mentally ill, they don't know what they're doing has negative connotations/repercussions socially.

Sociopaths know what they're doing is wrong, they WANT people to hate them. They are the attention seekers, the control freaks, the sadists etc. They aren't 'anti-social' at all fuckface, they've extremely social. In fact they can't live WITHOUT social feedback.

They just hate society. Much like Cred Forums USED to be, before newfags.

If she replies after 404, make sure to post it yeah?

No I'm reading them casually and they're just the last ones on that shelf, I'm going to put all the books on that shelf away but I wanted to finish reading the row

You gonna respond to faggot?

your balding

must find out the reply

this
there's like a million things you could've said that would've been better, and brought you one step closer to her vagina. you're fucked. wish i could have saved you before these faggots fucked your game up :/

Just don't answer it'll drive her nuts.

This
Just shave it off and go with the white power look.
Who knows, it might land you some retarded neo-nazi pussy

Well it is Cred Forums soo... I'm gonna go with the first one

It will work. Do it and post screenshots

Send her this link and all will fix itself

vid.me/VQIW#59s

What would you have said then, wheels?

Wtf is with this white knight shit, it's not like I'm fucking her, only want to date until she's 16, then she's legal in Aus. She is 15, white knight cunts can get fucked

You're* wrong

This.

"We fucking or what?"

OP's mad she still hasn't responded and is taking it out on us
Face it, faggot. You just can't pull that prime teen pussy

Hello OP.
I'm going to save your little passive-aggressive tension building fucktoys' life.

Send her a reply saying word for word, 'You'd better not reply to that with some fucking stupid excuse. I'm taking it as consent to hold you down and fuck you till you scream if you ever do that again."

-Wait for another sugar pic.
Invite her around. Literally "Fine get over here then, you better be wearing easy access slutty shit if you want me hate fucking you"

This has been your crash course on BDSM Fucktoys/Submissives/Brats.

You're welcome.

You know it lad, I'm pissed

Jesus christ wtf is going on in here, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS RETARD PEDOPHILE LOL

Just send a dick pic then. What yes got to lose at this point?

So many beta losers so afraid to ask a girl to fuck. Either she does, or she doesn't. Be a fucking man about it and it's not awkward or will ruin friendships at all.

I actually feel for you man. Thanks for the pics tho

you just put the hair from other places on your head onto the bald part. that's the first thing bald people in denial do

Different types of balding fag, you have a clearly receding hairline. Congrats on your denial and also on your rejection by a high school girl.

Dubs calls it.

Post dick pic OP

>eh your loss

WTF CUNT DID U JUST SAY LAD LIKE UR SOME NORMAL AUSSIE? GET FUCKED UR ACTUALLY FUCKING WEIRD GIVES ME THE CREEPS UR ON HERE ASKING FOR ADVICE SO U CAN RAPE SOME POOR GIRL THAT U HACKED HER BF; PHONE FOR NUDES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Pic related, OP in 30 years

"Pedophile" dude get over it, she's 1 year younger than legal, there are people on this website into 4 year olds

>it won't ruin friendships

Has literally never been friends with a girl.

Really? Like what?

BRUH THERE AINT SHIT WRONG WITH TEEN PUSSY, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH A RETARD TAKING OUR PRIME MEAT LOL

Definitely ruins the relationship you autist.

Meh not that bad, good enough for that sloot ashtray

That's not alpha you little bitch.
That's passive-aggressive sissy that should've been left as a cumstain on the sheets.

Alpha is like i said already

I'm not op, I'm the one saying all bitches named Tara are crazy.

My hairline hasn't moved yet, I'm only 28, so I have about 4 years before it starts (when my brother's started) but I do have a big forehead like both my parents, that's why I wore fedoras and use shades as a hairband.

Fucking faggot, op said he ain't gonna fuck her until she is legal, I'm with op, what the fuck are with these white knight fags

Yeah, thought so bitch

I am imagining you as a guy who lives in his mom's basement and wears too much leather

Lol don't do this ever

Take note CUNTS R CRINGY AS FUCK THERE IS MORE THAN 1 OF THESE THINGS ITT BY THE LOOKS OF IT.

Pic related, OP and his mates @ lan

It means you're a liar attention whore trying to hard.
Cunt

Still nothing OP. Anyone who tells you to send her anything else is a moron.

>My hairline hasn't moved yet
Thats exactly what someone with a receding hairline would say

see, i told you white niggers that wouldn't work.
fuck yall
we're never gonna have nice things again, ever, i hate new /b

Lost it , good play LOL

Lol not all Doms wear leather.
And we don't have basements in Aus.

>Queue the realisation i use the word cunt like an Aussie.
>Feel stupid for not realising he's a dumb cunt.

Oh my god, this actually happened LOL. FUCKING RETARDS ARE LEAVIN BOYS, WE CAN GO BACK TO FUCKING KILLARY SUPPORTERS NOW!

Girls like to fuck just as much as guys. Never asked someone you know for a casual just for fun fuck. Every girl you know must be a bag a shit.

You literally tagged me because I was an easy post to snap and you knew I was still here.
>good bait but I'm not enough of an attention whore to be cringe
The books I listed are just ones I'm still reading, there were some cringe worthy stuff earlier on the shelf but I literally just glossed over them.

Wtf do u mean we dont have basements here in australia? LOL have you not left the care facility and been to a NORMAL not retard proof house or?????

There's a guy like you around the corner from me. He sells gloves out of his parents garage for a living

I guess your autism makes satire difficult for you to grasp.

>everything I know about women I learned from the internet

k

Is op even still here

Right?! This cringe i want to be a part of it, but at the same time i hate these cunts SO fucking much for being such a burden on society.

Pic related OP and his formal date.

The way you keep going on about it it makes me think that you've already lost most of your hair and your just jealous that mine is only receding so far. But I know wearing it pulled back causes it to recede faster, and I'm ok with having to wear a hat to cover my bald spot when I'm older, I just wanted to grow it out enough to donate once before I go back to a shorter style.

Yes, she ain't responding so I'm not posting

Not sure where that second post tag came from, my cellphone is strange sometimes

is his date the bus?

Honestly, by the looks of him, im pretty sure he is going to parramatta station to mingle with all those goth/freaky looking teens that are always there between 2/4pm from skipping school the edgelords.

Post some pics you have saved. More bikini?

Yeah things are done then little buddy. has she seen your message?

>queue beta male piss-take attempt.

That was fucking pathetic, you cum addicted sissy.

There's nobody like me. Ever. That's why i get pussy and you give shitty pickup advice on Cred Forums.

The satire is you thinking you can use satire successfully.

Thats exactly what someone with a receding hairline would say

Oooooooook

School finishes at 1pm in Syd you fucking mental cripple.

Sending your picture to all state police, along with the girl and any information i could find, have fun stalker. ITT: people watch this autist get v&

I can't tell because she is android no iPhone

I didn't deny that it was receding I just said it's not genetics it's because of how I wear my hair

LOL RIGHT?

She doesn't want to go out with you. She is teasing you cause she knows you're interested. You've already been pushed in the beta male realm by her. Nothing to do then send her a picture of your hard cock with caption. 100% diamond

I think your a total edge lord for that man. fully sick.

shut up your gay

Ah. Don't give up hope then. But also move on with your life

This tbh fam

OP doesn't deserve that bitch

You aren't being direct with her. You're being a beta bitch, and running around your point you want to make with her.

3:15, my younger bro is only in grade 6 tho, so I'm not to sure if it changes

Either she's down to fuck or and you just need to ask or your fucked because she cab see that you screenshotted the sbapchat.

Lier? i live in SYD and my bros school finishes between 2:10 and 4pm depending on classes.and were we living at the time... How long has it fucking been since you have been at school begs my fucking question, CREEPER ALERT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You'll be waiting forever. She is probably suffering from eternal bleeding from that cringe fit she had reading your text.

Better not be my photo, I'm not OP, he's been too beta to post himself, I'm just showing that I'm not a Fedora wearing cringelord I'm just a receding hairline neckbeard who likes to read obscure books

Like she's anything but nicely configured lumps of fat, skin and hair.

Chicks that attractive don't need to have a personality or any redeeming value, because they're thrown everything from the time they can walk.

Either she's down to fuck or and you just need to ask or your fucked because she cab see that you screenshotted the sbapchat. Hopefully it's the former, good luck.

LOL woops , well GG 2 that cunt LOL

it means she wants to fuck you, go fuck her.

"Obscure books"

Named a bunch of very common books.

Your a fag

OP screenied the SNAPCHAT AND IS DOOMED AND V& POLICE NOTIFIED OF THIS GIRL HAVING STALKER WITH THREAD LINK SENT EVERYONE SAY HIIIIIIIIII

Oh well, not the first time I was falsely accused of shit

I'm not the OP, you mentally crippled aligator.
You don't have my picture.
Herp.
>Claims to have my picture.
>Cant' detect his own autism.

Just screenie the thread and tell them it was a mistake , then they will be able to find this freak before he hurts some young tail i could be fucking with consent

You're a fucking squid that's why. If you led with something powerful and direct from the get go instead of that beta fluff you sent her, your chances would be 10fold.

Gtfo faggot

God bless old fags, that is the closest thing i've seen to the REAL Cred Forums in like 3 days.

Hello, welcome to the World. Have you just joined us here?

Of course she can get anything she wants look at her, she probably just wants OP to wash her car or some shit like that

Does not matter , she gunna have police protecting her from an autistic moron like you, so she can go fuck a real person like a nerd or a footy player not some edge lord from the realm of yugioh LOL

"Snapchat" it's text message fuckwit. She is obviously over 18, I've seen her pics on here before, some fag saved them and posted the thread

cunt

Yeah, I guess they are common but the Chinese Philosophy book and some of the others I had on the shelf weren't. But I stuck with ones people would recognize and I still had to read. I guess the hypocrisy of it is a bit cringe.

She'll reply eventually OP. Hell for all you know she went to bed before you even sent that and you won't see anything til tomorrow.

Regardless, say anything else now and you're fucked because you're either pushing it or you're begging.

;)

It feels good to be appreciated for being the dwindling light left on this hellbirthed forums LOL

> memes 100%
Well, she's autistic, so I'd try to fuck.

>facepalm.jpg

Not all schools finish at the same times, nor even finish on the same day. I see a couple of schools out practically every day at 1pm, i had to keep asking my missus of 4 years(Sub/Brat, that's why i gave advice earlier) why the fuck they're even out. Cunts irritated me. I deliberately try to go out before 3pm to avoid them yet they're out by 1pm.

>Queue late-riser rage as i have to set alarm for pre-11am to get shit done thanks to them.

>went to bed
>1 pm

So triggered rnt u. So triggered ur not the one being praised for ACTUALLY being what this forums once was, REAL FUCKING SHIT m8. NONE OF THIS CUCK, BRONY FUCKING ACCEPTANCE BULLSHIT.

Bitch is obviously over 18, people in this thread are retarded for believing op bullshit. Op probably wishes she was underage and is pretending to get off

Hello? You seem to be quite fucking clued on about school times, what is it, you underage or a pedophile? choose 1, cus i don't see a reason for a 3rd.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Now prove i'm advocating any real impact / change. Hell, prove i'm not trolling you.

Fuckwit. God you yanks are retarded pieces of shit. No wonder 90% of your industry experts are fucking fobs.

>ACTUALLY being what this forums once was, REAL FUCKING SHIT m8
Isn't summer over?

Thread is kill

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Op here, still hasn't replied. I have to do something

It's supposed to be but some faggots dropped our to be full time trolls

>beta male thinks YGO is edgy.

Bitch, YGO was for pussy emo bitches who complain more than they fight. Least DBZ was more fighting than bitching and moaning.

That reddit tier rebuttal, we all know where ypu belong

I was responding to the sperglord acting like she had value outside of her flesh.

IDK i dont go to school anymore, cant u ask ur mum? Nothing wrong with being real m8, this board was once my favorite place to unwind and just make people laugh and think, now its CUCKED and TRAP/SISSY THREAD NAO bullshit, ur a fucking retard if you even think your valid

Cunting cunty cunt :)

Satanic trips.

Hell Yea!

>summer

Hi newfag

Send her a pic of yourself dressed in just your underwear and post results.
>someone unrelated to the thread posted himself but you're too beta to even post yourself on here

No you don't

Yeah, newfags don't even know how to spot this gold anymore. They just think we're being 'edgy', they don't realise we used to intentionally try and piss each other off.

You rage you lose.
You puke you lose.
You fail to cum, you lose.

Sorry for extra tag, missed the post button the first time
>touchy touchpad

Actually this is a good idea. Recreate her picture exactly, it will make her laugh

LOL edgelords unite!!!! Power OF!!! MOON!

jesus fuckin christ LOL this is litterally one of the best threads ive seen in a few years, when the tards unite its bound to make some cunts laugh , honestly look at this dude

He speaks the truth. She doesn't want you, just you attention to boost her insecure ego.

see

So bye bye chances with her? Can't I save it still?

You don't want to do anything. Ball is in her court.

YGO was for kids who couldn't handle the "complicated play style" of MtG

>This advice doesn't sound like it would work,
Wrong. Just be direct. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

yeah, i agree. ive sent random pictures of me "just getting out of the shower" or something like that. it usually gets a response. dick pics though, no. unless they send nudes first

is this a cringe thread?

And it doesn't sound like he has anything to lose. Except the respect of a slut

Cause you know nothing about oldfags.
I knew OP was trolling the second he claims he gets this kinda screeny while being a beta male.

This is the 'You rage you lose' style thread. That's why i'm toxic af.

But the advice regarding subs/brats is legit. They love nothing more than knowing they've irritated you enough to land themselves a rough hate-fucking the next time they see you.

Not to be confused with cockteases who simply want attention and slut around.

Genuine Submissives are a rare gem of loyalty, politeness and sweetness until they want a hatefucking.

You might or you might not, ball in her court, although I like the idea of recreating her picture and sending it back... That actually works surprisingly often as long as you have a sense of humor about it

YEH LEL just look at this dude

Almost, it's a beta thread.

WHAT THE FUCK R U ON ABOUT , IM DIEING LOL bro, ive had friends v& and squadded , dont talk shit u cant prove shit, i cant prove shit but atleast im not talking absolute nonsense like you fucking retard LOL

We tread the line between cringe and alpha, because some of us fall into the category of
>those who can, do
And others the category of
>those who can't teach
Or those like me who can but don't so we teach from experience.

ARCHIVE PLS. FUNS GUNNA BEGIN WHEN OP IS CAUGHT .

Bingo, you win a cookie.
Even the japanese dub is for kids, no cussing etc.