What do you think Cred Forums are you going to be part of the November 5 movement...

What do you think Cred Forums are you going to be part of the November 5 movement? Or are you going to accept the corporations ruling our lives? Have you ever heard any politician talk about the cost of healthcare? This is our lives and our world. Are you going to put up with this? These politicians want racial uproar they want instability so they can pass more laws. They want to have on the news more school shootings real or not so they can have control. I don't give a shit faggots if you are 12 or 50 we need to make a stand

I'll ask mom if I'm allowed.

unless youre prepared to fight a full on revolutionary war or blow up parliament stfu.
Anonymous hasnt been effective. It stopped being cool like 10 years ago

Are you telling me to vote for Trump then?

the people of 4chin don't care about changing the world we just do things for the lulz Anonymous was hijacked by us

Anonymous 4 lulz = Good

Anonymous Hacktivist libtards = Isn't Cred Forums just fags

> Change the world
> HAHA right

Newfag jeez kys

Agreed

Are you in the U.S. or thier slave country the U.K.?

Shove a sharpie in the pooper and stream it

US. It's alright here aside from the sjws, white knights, and snowflakes. Everyone jokes about revolution and actually doing something but everyone is a pussy. > Like me

how is occupy wallstreet working out for you?

I hear they are bundling sub prime auto loans like it's the new pokemon go

The largest protest in human history were the 2003 Anti-Iraq War protests. They happened in every country that was a member of the coalition.

The leaders of all those countries ignored them. Nothing came of it. Protests don't work. The modern state, equipped with modern IT, is simply too streamlined and efficient for a counter-system method to work.

Real change comes by working within the system, not to destroy it, but to redirect its power to more beneficial ends.

If you want to stop the corruption in the White House, don't identify yourself as a dissident to be silenced, just vote for Gary Johnson. He actually gives a shit about democracy.

Well nigger if you are ok with being in moms basement for life then Godspeed. The government wants you there with welfare, food stamps and governmental aid. Again to control you. Have some pride and realize that this our generation step up and don't be a cuck

>just vote for Gary Johnson

giving him .76431 % of the popular vote instead of .76430%

DIFFERENCE MAKER

This won't happen, it never does.

or if someone really wants to affect change they could always just run for government office. but thats harder to do than just put on a Guy Fawkes mask and say "im mad"

He got more than that in 2012 against a popular incumbent. Not that the kind of person who intimidates their fellow voters gives a shit about truth.
Exactly what Gary Johnson is doing and did as Governor of New Mexico.

/thread

Go back to Cred Forums

Dubs confirms poorfag loser for life plz kys

oh god keep it on Cred Forums

Trips of truth kys neckbeard. Sorry you are trapped in moms basement

Sorry Cred Forumsro, but I'm not a follower. I live my life by my own rules and laws, it doesn't matter if their laws change. I feel like we should be encouraging free thinkers more than anything. People with their own individualized ethical code. Not saying my life is perfect, but I make a difference by being different. I feel like many of us on this site are the same way.. Maybe I need to think it over, or maybe it's my ignorance of politics. I do see what you're saying, and it's what I tell people all the time. Our minds are being molded to work in a certain fashion, as long as you're playing your part to work against it, I feel it's enough. And as already said, are you prepared to fight a losing war? For ethics and principals you don't have to abide by in the first place? Freedom comes from within, there will never be true freedom on the outside.

look another faggot who just watched mr robot

Man, just leave things be.

Whoever wins, just follow the damn rules.

And if you say "The election was rigged from the start!" who really gives a fuck.

Don't start any trouble, there won't be any.

This is pretty much what the hippies did. They gave up just like you did.

Politics is a war for control of the future. Usually, the richest voice wins, if not, then usually the loudest, if not then the best organized.

That's why I bother wasting my time asking people to consider voting for Gary Johnson, because this year the richest voice is actively calling on people who are not with her to stay at home and the loudest voice is a flimflam man.

OP here you are right I know I just have to fight on a micro level my family and fuck the rest. Too bad the way it is. You are a wise faggot