Cred Forums, I need to know how to fuck older women, da experienced pussy is the best pussy

Cred Forums, I need to know how to fuck older women, da experienced pussy is the best pussy

Go for single mom's. They don't have time to be clingy or have a relationship. They just want to fuck and get back to their life.

>Go for single mom's. They don't have time to be clingy or have a relationship. They just want to fuck and get back to their life.
This couldnt be more opposite of the truth

Ask your mom for help

Same as above , Single or divorce moms are easy targets , they just want the sexy bits to blow steam so they can get back on they busy lifes

Also piano / jazz bars are Cougars hunting grounds ...100% proven fact

As how to fuck them , it is best to let them guide at first as to get their rythm , they usually know what they want and you are their fleshy toy

I dissagree. Had a mother of three approach me and ask if would be her on-call fuck toy.
I said yes

Itt: lying neckbeards

Explain.

Remember kid...

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

you dont fuck older women...they fuck you

>I need to know how to fuck older women

Show interest, then let them guide you. Nice thing is, it's their idea so you'll know they're hot with it.

But seriously folks...
She worked with a friend.
>asked friend if i was single
>asked friend if i was clean
>asked friend if i had large cock
Yes yes and yes.
So she approached me and flat out asked.

>you don't fuck older women, they get a headache and you have to jerk off in the shower

Fixed that for you user.

You kids are all retards. Just because older women are hot as Fick in open, the majority of real ones are fucking hosebeasts.

There's a reason single mothers are single.

What kind of faggy ass friend knows your cock size?

What kind of shit do you grow up doing nowadays that a random friend knows your dick measurements.

The bait is strong

>not giving younger females experience and seeing them progressively becoming lewder and sluttier

m8

I... will believe this guy

Uhhhh, no. If the man isn't already cut, it isn't getting any better. Men and women both have a steady decline of whatever their best physique was, usually when they were 17 - 24. Men tend to decline slower, but a woman's self-criticism can force the choice cougars keep some sweet sexiness into their early 50's. Combine that with their years/decades of experience, and it's a good thing.
Getting a single mother or divorcee is often a gamble. Most women are fucking insane. Their brains don't allow them to hold onto logic and prudence for long, especially if they're 25-35. Fuck them once or twice and move on.
For 35-45, it's easier for casual fuckery, with few expectations or reciprocation of emotion. Be aware that they often will have zero sympathy for any of your own needs.
45+, and the lock starts to rust. Gold doesn't tarnish, but these ladies only have silver in their boxes, and that will absolutely tarnish over time.

Youve never had a best friend or a close friend huh?

>Just because older women are hot as Fick in open, the majority of real ones are fucking hosebeasts.
>There's a reason single mothers are single.

So much this. Some are hot. Most are not. Plenty have mixed race kids, and those are typically the worst.
If the woman and her baggage doesn't look good from 50 feet away, the situation isn't going to look any better up close. Find the best looking ones, make sure you keep your goals limited to that night, you will often exceed your expectations.

One trick I've used that always seems to get my foot in the door is to put her mind at ease about the age difference.

Most older women feel a little odd about being with a younger man so when the age thing comes up and she tells you her age I usually respond with "oh cool, you're as old as my ex" or "oh I dated a girl a year older/younger than you".

>bump

Well when I grew up we weren't faggots I can see why you'd be confused by that... So no I guess not. I was born before 00' when guys didn't wear tight jeans and wear fake glasses and think mac is life.

Please tell me more how you "share" with your friends. Do you share sperm too? Probably.

My point being made the moment you got offended by someone on the internet and taking any of this seriously. An by replying again it'll further illustrate whats wrong with todays generation of guys who won't ever grow up to be men and learn to use power tools or have rough hands ever.

>Had a mother of three approach me and ask if would be her on-call fuck toy.
ill take things that never happened for 100 alex

I was born in the 80s and im not so insecure (like youself) that i cant discuss sexual things like an adult with other men.

Okee dokee

I am very experienced with this OP, you may ask me anything.

>confusing tight jeans with someones sexuality
top kek

>Just turned 21
>Work at a gym where single moms are abundant
>How do i ask them for drinks?

>Born before 00'
>Still a young pleb faggot

>I was born before 00'
Wow, what an amazing achievement. You and millions of other people, you want a gold star faggot? You're one of those types who thinks your "rising above" your generation and those after when in actuality your just a edgelord faggot with no leg to stand on. Nothing makes you special or different. Please stop breathing our oxygen.

>born before '00
>probably born December 31, 1999
fuck outta here

>bump for interest

is that the cervix at the end and then the womb?

Hi.
You must be new2vagoo.

not informative :/

Hi! Yes, I'm in fact gay even. Please inform me

Way to completely miss the point

More than 30 replies and yet nobody gives a fucking serious advice because nobody has fucked a 35+ years old women.

I started fucking a 49 years old wealthy milf. She's a manager of a private airline, and his husband is pilot, so he only comes to the country twice a year, and in those moments he still doesn't fucks her.

As far as approaching older woman, the way I made it isn't the best example, since it was really just fucking luck (i got her number by a coworker, sure, the rest was up tu me, texting her and shit)

At first everything was really cash. Sure, she first had doubts because of me being so fucking young, but she still invited me for lunch. That first date we kissed like animals in her car when she dropped me off. 30minutes later we appointed a day for going to a hotel

Everything was cash, but here's the thing: she was starting to demand the attention that only a husband would give her. And i'm telling you, I was already a fucking prize to her, always texting her good morning and good nights, also not being ridiculously interested about her money, but that's all i could give her. i had a life of my own.

Some day we were eating, i went to the bathroom and left the phone at the table, when i came back she told me that she thought that it wasn't going to work out because he saw my texts flirting with other girls and so on.

To make it short, it was a pretty fucking good time, but it takes effort, they get too dependant, even if they look like they wont (i'm talking of a fucking manager woman that has everything in her fucking live under control), because when it comes to emotions, every woman is a girl.

So, tl;Dr again

>older women are still women, if you want to approach it, be assertive
>Don't be a stupid kid
>be at her level (related to not being a stupid kid)
>enjoy it as long it lasts

forgot to say, after she saw the text, she "broke up" with me, but at the next thay she was texting me again, so we were good again, but after thay day, if i lasted more than 5 minutes to answer her a text, she would say stuff like "i hope that the girl you're talking to is more interesting" and so on

That eventually lead up to me dumping her.