Move to california for college

>move to california for college
>school located right on the coast
>girl from my class takes interest in me
>invites me to beach and teach me how to surf
>fucking terrified of the ocean
Considering making up some bullshit on why I can't go. I dont wanna come off as a bitch pls help.

Just tell her you're afraid of the ocean and that you'd rather go and plant tomatoes near the freeway.

wtf

tell her you're terrified of the ocean.
dont be a bitch and lie
still go tho

Just go and surf, dont be gay

tell her you are scared of the ocean and she will have to keep good care of you. She already offered to teach you u fuck

what college?

How the fuck are you terrified of the ocean? Don't go too far out and if she asks why ur being a pussy say you've never done it before. I'm sure if you go during low tide where the breakers are perfect size you'll be just fine.

UCSB

You can only see the sharks from a helicopter above the water so you have nothing to fear.

Why? It's a good plan, requires no getting over fear of the ocean.

BROOOO, me too.

freshmen?

wut

Tell her you're afraid of the ocean. Its a common fear. Still go through with it. While you're a scared little bitch you won't have time to act like a stud, she might actually like the real you. Most chicks decide if they'll let you hit it with in 5 minutes of meeting you, if you haven't fucked it up yet, chances are you're pretty well off.

what's the worst that could happen?

I mean is being dragged under the green choppy surf to the calmness of the undertow and blacking out as your body is dragged across the strangely slimy buried propeller of an old prop airliner really so bad a price in exchange for maybe touching a boob?

Contemplating if pussy is worth drowning for and/or getting eaten alive by shark.

nothing will go wrong =)

Tell her no offense, but there's no way a chick could teach you how to surf...

making a sandwich, maybe, but teaching you a sport?

Nice try femnon.

tell her a sob story about how your abusive uncle almost drowned you at the beach and you'd rather not relive that traumatic experience

oh boo hoo, I scared of the ocean and flying.

>surf
>sport

Don't go, she's obviously a Siren trying to lure you to your death.

Tie me to the mast, so I can here the beautiful song, and anal rape me if I beg to be loosened

/thread

bruh the cali coast is great. go fucking enjoy yourself

Just suck it up and do it. Stop being a pussy.

Yooooo livin on 66 block

just stay away from the red flags and you'll be fine.

Either stop being a pussy by yourself, or tell her that you are new to cali and have never surfed before, and are nervous or scared