For now I want to be anonymous, but I can tell you I am a fairly well known musician...

For now I want to be anonymous, but I can tell you I am a fairly well known musician. Can someone fill me in on the cost of upkeep and the amount of work I would have to put in if I was to purchase Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GETsYUc5Uls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get outta here Ed Sheeran.

bumping

Did someone get quads?
Are you buying Cred Forums Notch?

>Notch
he said musician dude
op can you tell us what genre you are involved in?

12 dollars for server upkeep probably 3 dollars for the server

Alt rock

relatively inexpensive if you hire the right staff to run it for you. I honestly can't imagine a site like 4 chan taking up more than a few blades in a single rack in a small room somewhere. no idea how Cred Forums actually is hosted, but i know enough to say that it wouldn't take much.

right on

notch gtfo.

also what work would you intend on doing yourself? how technical are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=GETsYUc5Uls
hey op my friends are aspiring musicians what do you think of their video?

I know it's you Taylor swift I wanna put my duck in your ass

quack quack

>Can someone fill me in on the cost of upkeep and the amount of work I would have to put in if I was to purchase Cred Forums?

No. You need a professional to go through the actual financials of Cred Forums. Your best bet is to make another forum and be so awesome Cred Forums users will migrate.

For clues on that, you can ask here and I suggest multiple threads. The culture is the eyeballs is the money.

Takes about 20k a month to keep everything running properly.

Please just buy Cred Forums anyway
Just pay the server cost and let some neckbeards moderate the boards
Then every once in a while plug your new music and call a few people "faggots"

Not very technical but I'm interested in keeping the site afloat and I intend to implement changes that are wanted or needed

>This^
Use it as an escape online Matthew Healy

Will.i.am must be desperate these days.

hey thats pretty dope!

Is this Kanye come to steal our white bitches?

Go fucking kill yourself with a nigger, faggot.