Is weed degenerate?

Is weed degenerate?

if you need another source of pleasure in your life start smoking weed, if you are happy with your job and you have a girlfirend that you love, and a nice life, then don't

best advice

no, weed itself is not degenerate.

Honestly, it's just a huge waste of time. I smoked weed every single day for 8 years. Yeah, sure, it was fun for a while. One day, I realized how much time and opportunity I wasted because I became a complete stoner loser: my main hobby was smoking, I talked incessantly about weed culture and methods of smoking, didn't think anything was fun if I wasn't high. I quit smoking back at the beginning of August and feel tons better, and I actually feel like an adult now that I have stopped smoking. I'm just going to say go ahead and enjoy it, but, one day, I believe a lot of you will wake up and say, "What the fuck am I doing with my life?", because of it.

>inb4 I smoke weed and have my own blah fuckin blah

Cred Forums is, weed isn't.

It can fuck you well up.
I have a mate who works in a psyc ward.
He knows 4 different cases where weed has made aperson a permanent psycotic.

One was a pregnant woman with lots of pain during her pregnancy.
BF gave her a joint for the pain.
4 years later and she is still locked up.

Permanent after first try that is.

nah, but the feeling is amazing, maybe nigros who smoke don't experience it well, but if you are a grown guy with some intellect you are probably going to love the fact that you are one with your mind, and you dont give a real shit about your body..
also you can see things clearer without the attachment and like if you had just learned that it exists even though you see them daily

Weed itself? No, of course not. Like any substance, there's potential for abuse. It's up to the person to decide what their limit is.

lol?

Are you a troll?

My daddy was killed for a dimebag. Doesn't matter tho cuz the guy who robbed him ODed on the weed and died. Shit be cray my nigga

>grown guy with some intellect
>smoking weed

>OD'd and died on weed
pffffft

Not really, but it's definitely overrated

you just dont get it dude...
carl sagan smoked weed, the difference between people who do drugs because the experience and people who do because other people does is the point..
weed is perfect to stay at home listening to music and meditating

People die from dabs everyday. I saw a nigga hit a gravity bong n his lung exploded. Weed kills my nigga

Everything in moderation. My life is pretty much where I want it and honestly I have no complaints, but it doesn't hurt to smoke once every couple weeks maybe and let loose. It also helps me with my music composition sometimes.

yeah it kinda sucks when you smoke every day. i dont recommend even smoking, there are better things you can do with your life

I burst out laughing while I read that. Good kek, user.

Don't be a retarded stoner that smokes daily, it's really not that hard to not get addicted. Other than that it's not that bad, opens up your mind and such.

DUDE WEED LMAO

kek

He has a point though.

I use weed to whenever I write for my job, it helps me focus.

100% agreed dude, drugs are great, addiction is shit
in my opinion cigarettes, weed and alcohol are fine if you handle them

Spoken as someone who just started, huh?

I'm kinda in this position right now. 20 yo trying to pass community and transfer hopefully.

I smoke weed sometimes 3 or 4 Times a day. I can tell if I stopped i would have a lot more money. I have a hard time talking to girls because I'm always stoned. I try not to talk about smoking or anything related but I end up doing it anywys. I can obviously tell It's bad for me and my social health, but at the same time I feel like I need it. Never really been addicted to anything in my life, so I don't think I'm addicted.

wow, just wow

end your own life, bud

Do you do it as your primary form of entertainment?

Are you this dude?

Ok look
the first thing you need to understand is that you're not supposed to use this shit in excess.
Blunts are for college kids and fuckin morons, there's tobacco leaf in there, why the fuck would you add that to the mix?
Other than that, a blunt can use A LOT more than you actually need.
A bowl does just fine but only if you pack just enough to take a hit and get some smoke, you're supposed to treat this shit like medication BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS
anyone who becomes a "stoner" and smokes weed every day and is doing bong rips and shit is a fucking idiot.
If you're gonna smoke out of a bong, you have to smoke less often, if you're going to smoke at all, you should be doing so in your off hours; THAT MEANS NOT AT WORK, BEFORE WORK, OR ON YOUR BREAK FROM WORK
the only reason anyone ever has a problem with weed is because they don't understand what moderation is. ANYTHING can fuck you up if you don't know how to control how much you indulge in it.
Joints are fun for personal use but just like anything you have to roll, they burn more weed and in case you didn't realize they're rolled with saliva so maybe try to avoid in mixed company unless you enjoy herpes on your lips.
They say weed is a social drug but for me it was a personal drug. It's not pathetic to smoke alone, it's pathetic to listen to someone who says it's pathetic to smoke alone because that means you value others opinions so much you let them coax you into sharing shit you paid for....its like passing around a bottle of good expensive alcohol, it's fuckin stupid unless you really like the person (significant other, not friend)
make friends with solitude, it can help you a lot, don't buy into the mindset that being alone can mess with your mind, it doesn't it opens your mind.
People are mostly fake and their connection to you is based on needs and wants that are always beneficial to them and seldom ever to you,

I work a very physically demanding job and that causes body pain, self medication with weed helps all my aches and pains, I only smoke on my off time and I think it's a good substitute for destroying my organs with prescription painkillers, 10/10 420smokeweederrdayyoloswagtoastthatbag

nah man, i've been drinking ever weekend for like 8 years, since i was 15, hardly ever drink during the week..
same with cigars, i smoke like 10 a week, only when stressed or when i really want to be alone with the world..
weed is really easy to handle compeared, hopefully smoke 4 joints a month or less

That's your brain telling you that it's negatively effecting you, even though you find some enjoyment in it. Go ahead and quit now, start lifting, become a human being again.

Yes

dude i hope you are trolling otherwise you're just sad, gimme 1 fucking argument

nice

no, enjoy your meme habit though

Holy fuck,how high are you?

This nigga speaking some truth over here.

me too man im 21 but i really like smoking weed i dont want to stop i want to find a girl who also smokes weed all day just practice talking to more people when you're high

Stop liking things I don't like!

Okay, buddy

1. Weed doesn't make you realize anything, it simply temporarily stifles your ego and makes obvious things even more obvious

2. Weed sedates you and makes you forget problems, it doesn't fucking cure them, you imbecile

This is the exact opposite of what you should do

if all you enjoy is smoking weed, then you slowly lose your ability to enjoy anything else if you arent high.

smoke when times are good to make them that much better.

that's the problem, you are just in a circle, now you'll get tolerance and you'll need more and eventually more...
that's the spot where no one should be, people should stop before..
good luck

This nigga so mad!

>Is weed degenerate?

Breaks down social conditioning and programming. Allows you to question the reality you've been trained to accept.

>telling people how and what to smoke

piss off ya faggot. I mix tobacco and weed all the time. go take a leap

two way streets don't exist in any relationship so you have to learn to navigate the sea of them by being a one way street that doesn't disrupt the flow of traffic.
You want people to breeze on through in your life, not pull up and park, or congregate around you. Weed is fantastic because it really only lasts an hour or two (depending on how much you smoke, again moderation) and it has basically no hangover.
The only negative thing about weed, isn't something negative about it, it's a negative thing about society and that is that it's been kept illegal for so long and by so many people, the reason is that people are universally shit and they will take advantage of any and every opportunity to snuff out even the tiniest glimmer of happiness in others, that's just the way the world works.
They'll claim a million and one other reasons but that's really what it boils down to.
If I'm wrong then why do they drug test in the work place for marijuana if the effects have one the shortest time limits of all illegal narcotics and yet stays in your system the longest?
Coke is out of your system in 3 days and it's a FUCKLOAD more dangerous to have someone on in any workplace. The objective is to filter you toward a drug that people can visibly see is affecting you like cocain, heroine, alcohol, cigarettes, ect.
So long as it makes you a spectacle, its significantly less of an issue and more of a pity party. Weed is non-obstructive and that's the reason people act like uptight little faggots about it.

>Breaks down social conditioning and programming. Allows you to question the reality you've been trained to accept.
you don't need drugs to do that

You're a contribution toward a problem that won't end unless those more intelligent than yourself put a stop to it.
>You're fucking cancer.

no one said it cure your problems, it has nothing to do here.
it does make you realize things, try to listen a hendrix song or some instrumental one moderately stoned and you'll eventually find new instruments and voices that always were there, but that normally you wouldn't notice..
if you can handle it, weed can help you a lot, when you forget your problems you think clearer

this dude

Tell you what: I'll smoke all the weed that you're too pious to bother with. I'll remain high 24/7 forever and you can be sober and deal with itchy real life. CIAO

you are officially too stoned to post

it looks like you never smoked..
i'm not one of those rasta guys who are going to sell you marijuana as the fruit of god, but it really does make you look at things in a way that you usually dont

>I have never done acid

No, but the whole "DUDE WEED LMAO" culture around it, is. Smoke all you want, just don't be fucking stupid about it.

said the guy with no valid response ;)

I love how people will say shit like this about weed, but then still occasionally drink alcohol. likes it not at all the same thing

While this is true, it can really help for some people who would normally have trouble viewing the world this way (i.e. people that were raised with indoctrination and such) and may not ever adopt this perspective in their life without having tried marijuana or any mind-altering drug, for that matter

you're not even worth responding towards, kid

Hendrix music? Jesus fucking Christ, bud......

>Calling somebody stupid and cancerous because MUH OPINION

>my main hobby was smoking
well thats where you went wrong. I dont even smoke weed just to get high anymore. I smoke it to make whatever activity Im about to do more enjoyable.
if you smoke and then sit around doing nothing, that has nothing to do with smoking weed. thats just you choosing to do nothing

kek this dude is right, everyone's so fucking mad

>muh drugs doe! no fareal dude!

I quit smoking a few weeks back to get a full time job.
Tobacco ruins anything and everything, there's no benefit, all it does is cause cancer.
>You fucking cancer.

Not really. I just ordered a mod and some Hemp Pure Mojo.

Oh yeah, it's my opinion that tobacco causes cancer.

are you fucking kidding me, it has nothing to do...
listen whatever you want dude, listen to zappa, ornette coleman, frusciante, ryuchi sakamoto..
the point was that if you are going to listen to wiz kalifa stoned then you are not going to hear anything "new"

>question the reality you've been trained to accept.

EVERYTHING'S A CONSPIRACY BRO LIKE FAREAL

What's weird about it is how hard stoners fight for it after becoming "hooked." That level of obsession has to be a side effect.

>I smoke it to make whatever activity Im about to do more enjoyable.
you just proved his point

Okay, buddy, you can be right if it means that much to you. You stood your ground like a big boy.

it's cringey, i know, but it bothers me, at least, that a dude that never smoked weed or anything, shits all over you with his agressive opinion just because his daddy and tv told him that smoking causes cancer or "is bad"..
everyone knows that drugs in general are not going to help your body, but its not about that and that is what they dont get

Gayest thread on Cred Forums tonight, hands down

Oh, and lol at you stoner fuckboiz, sorry for fucking your bitches

Yes

Only the weak and stupid try to escape reality with drugs and alcohol

Still doesn't address the obsession and militant defense that stoners seem to espouse.

Weed does the exact opposite. It has the opposite effects of focusing!

No.

If you want to smoke weed and you take care of business it's nothing. You're an adult, do whatever you want.

If you're stealing to smoke weed you need to be shot for being a weak willed faggot. If all you do when you get home from work is smoke weed then who gives a shit.

>what is nicotine

it gets you high too, just not in the same way

sorry someone you loved didnt know how to stop smoking. no need to be a gigantic pussy about it.

nah dude, some faggots are just retarded, the majority of the stoners that you hear or see in tv with his dredlocks and his weed culture are just 90 ci stoners, they are like feminists..
i, as a young dude who smokes 4 joints a month, just say that what it bothers me is that a person who never tried a drug, or at least marijuana fights against it with the only argument that it causes cancer and addiction, as if we didnt know

It's no different than alcohol, don't be stoned/drunk 24/7. It's not rocket science. Smoke responsibly. Don't smoke daily. Don't be high when you need to do shit. Don't do it alone. And don't use it to since your problems, avoid your feelings, or down your sorrows. If you feel like you need it to get through a day, stop immediately. Same thing as alcohol.
Weed isn't bad. It's one of the jews harmful recreational drugs. I'd rather people around me be high than drunk any day.

only cause I didnt go into detail. I dont do it for everything Im doing. Like if I have to go food shopping, Im not gonna smoke.
I dont think things arent fun if youre not high, there are just certain activities that are more fun when are you. I play guitar, and smoking before that is probably my favorite thing to do. and yet I still play sober all the time.
its the same as taking like adderall or something to have more concentration. smoking before doing something can make you do it in a different way, which is interesting. but smoking all day every day and talking about weed all the time is just too much. I dont do shit like that. THAT would be a waste of time. which was what his point was

alcohol doesnt cause a decrease in cognition as bad as weed. little boy
how do I know? because I am a neurologist and I have treated both stoners and alcoholics. literally scanned their brains
not that you need to do that to realize how bad is weed for your brain
so lets me see your counter argument
lets see how a stoner that can barely google "why is weed good for you" can say against 10+ years of study and experience analizing the human brain
go on please, ask yourself what other experience do you have than smoking weed for years and reading cancerous buzzfeed articles on the internet about how weed can cure cancer

you want to smoke weed because it makes you feel good like any other drug? go ahead please
but dont prettend it cures cancer or doesnt make you dumber

faaaaaaaaagggg

this.

You said Carl Sagan so I get to make fun of you now.

I love stoners! I love the fact i can make people suffer for having drugs, i laugh everytime i see a stoner busted, I want to make them suffer, and i can. People will think i'm saving the world from "degenerates", i will be a hero, but actually i don't give a fuck, i just like to make people suffer.

show proof

dude that's so stupid..
if you are talking about a hobo in the streets whos always drunk then you are maybe right..
but people who do drugs are mostly doing them because of new experiences and feelings and not to scape reality, that's some bullshit..
also alcohol helps a lot when it comes to acting like a fucktard in clubs in order to get laid..

cool story bro

literally no one who stops smoking considers it a life changing attribute

Smoking weed is just something to do, nothing more. Like watching tv or playing a video game

What's your evidence then? Your quite possibly made up 'neurologist' label? Cite some articles. And don't give me none of that 'smoking weed in adoloscents linked to ...' shit, I'm a grown man whose brain is already developed. Show us proof that it has any negative long term effects on the developed brain.

Yeah, alchohol just literally gives you severe brain damage if you od, and destroys your liver. I've had many relatives taken it by alcohol. And know many people who smoke a bowl every now and then and are intelligent and successful. I also know people who drink responsibly, and stoners who exist in a haze running from their problems, getting dumber every day. Both these drugs can be benign or life crushing. It all depends on how responsible you are. If you are drinking or smoking to avoid feeling, only bad will come off it. Neither is bad for the occasional good time.

>litterally no one

wow thats crazy that you know LITERALLY met everyone who has stopped smoking weed EVER.

when you generalize like that you just make a bigger ass out of yourself.

There's something about an assblasted stoner that's weirdly satisfying. I think it's watching them try to defend their own weakness through projection or sarcasm.

>b-but like who doesnt drink?! SAME THING checkmate highschool graduate

That's fine though because somebody has to bag my fries at Mcdonalds after all.

I'm 23. I've only been smoking for about 4 months, but I'm up to a few hits on a MAV bong every night around 11pm. I was only smoking on my off days, but I think it's helping me sleep and I'm pretty sure I'm getting psychologically attached to it. I wouldn't say addicted yet, or maybe at all, but I am getting high more often than I should, and I know it. I need to start taking days off again between my smokes, but I don't really have a reason to. I get about a day or so of floating out of smoking. I need to only smoke on my off days.

Weed isn't degenerate.

The stoner who can't talk about anything other than weed, weed culture and "legalizing it mon" and doesn't shut the fuck up until he reaches vegan levels of cringe...that's degeneracy.

That being said, next time you get really fucking high, sip on an ice cold Gatorade. Your taste buds will thank you.

Yeah....nah.
You're not a neurologist.

what do you want? everything I have is at the hospital. the machine I use to measure the ammount of oxigen used by the specific parts of the brain is also in the hospital.
Im at home its 1 am
the only equipment I have is the one I use for surgery and probably some patients mris

and why do you think a developed brain is immune to damage is beyond me
you dont even know the name of half the things that you smoke into your blood stream

you probably saw a video explaining how thc binds to the neuroreceptors enabling the release of dopamine
thats not even 1% of the things that happen
you probably also think scientist have it all figured out and you can find it all on the internet.
they dont know jack shit
long term experiments take years, and decades to be able to know what causes those long term effects
but the people that deal with that every day knows it happens, they just dont know exactly why
its hard to pinpoint exactly, you literally have to trace every molecule
im just speaking from what I see
I dont have any hard proof, no one does
the process of combustion is still unknown, and yet we know when and what happens with it

it was OBVIOUSLY a fucking joke and intended overstatement because the guy I replied to said, in his very post, that stopping smoking was a life changing event for him.

learn to read, god damn

whatever faggot, I dont really care if you keep smoking weed.
you just need to look around. I know people who smoke daily and they are dumber than they used to be, even when sober
maybe you just dont want to see it but non smokers are smarter

my and friend and I bought 2.5 grams of weed for $20, I pitched $15 and he pitched $5, how do we calculate our fair share?

I went to rehab for pills a while back and like 60% were there for marijuana. They "self-medicated" themselves to the point where they mentally thought they needed it to feel normal. A few of them were having some nasty ass psychological withdraws that lead to physical ones, vomiting, shakes, irritability, among others. I laughed at them when they sat in group telling everyone about how some weed completely destroyed their lives while there was people there for hardcore drug addictions. But you would be surprised how much they changed after a month or so after stopping. Marijuana should be used as a medication in moderation, not a recreational drug. I've seen first hand how it can fuck some people up.

>inb4 pill head pussy, marijuana withdraws aren't real

you paid 75%
1.675 is yours and the rest for your friend

Fag

why psychological? there is literally nothing psychological about that

Like you are probably full of shit, but whatever.

Go to litteraly any rehab center and see for yourself

No weed is a plant. Goes through their own shit in life and weed honestly shouldn't ever matter too much. It honestly wont make your life any better. It wont make it worse. And it's rad as fuck if you have good foundations out side of just smoking.

I have never seen weed fuck someone up so badly that they needed rehab, and my ex best friend is a dealer. I hung around with random stoners all day long.

Besides, people with hardcore drug addictions can fuck off. They are the reason cartels exist.