Cred Forums sucks reddit is better. Fuck you

Cred Forums sucks reddit is better. Fuck you.

Then why are you here?

what happned you got a boy toy in your happy meal instead of a girl toy fag

you're all gay. fuck you. reddit is better, i cant believe u even use this site. LOL

OK Timmy stop with the hissy fit

how am i having a hissy fit?

>you're all gay. fuck you. reddit is better, i cant believe u even use this site. LOL
Speak for yourself.

obvious b8 is obvious

Wht is reddit?!?

You need to buy a stronger b8 before you can pull this off.

well you're using a site that you hate to tell the people who like and use the site that Reddit is better. when you could've been on Reddit and shut you're whore mouth

ha i 404'ed

A site where niggers, SJWs and fat people go

lol you guys are just mad because you were OWNED. I am epic, reddit is god. All hail reddit!

sadly this is true

Nice b8 m8

i am NOT a nigger. dont ever say that

NICE B8 M8 NOW FUCK OFF

i cannot belief you guys are actual racists. You can't call people niggers. go to reddit, everyone is nicer there. LOL loser

Why can't I say nigger? Is it only a word that niggers are allowed to say now?

i didn't bait, its just my legit argument. y are you so angry? I'm just speaking truth using fact

only blak people are allowed to use it. you're white so you cant because that's racist

get pwn'd nerds the reddit army is coming and you ought to be scared

im black and i dont mind because NOT EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS RACIEST

Why is reddit better?

duds

more dubs

>
> well you're using a site that you hate to tell the people who like and use the site that Reddit is better. when you could've been on Reddit and shut you're whore mouth

>i cannot belief you guys are actual racists. You can't call people niggers. go to reddit, everyone is nicer there. LOL loser

How many years do we have to shitpost until these fuckwits get it through their thick heads WE DO NOT LIKE SOCIETY?

We LIKE being mean, you autistic fucks.
Ever since 2002 this site has had 3 primary modes;
You rage you lose.
You puke you lose.
You fail to cum, you lose.

Obviously the goal is to make loss as imminent is possible.

We'd get b& from reddit in seconds. Literally seconds.

Take your hand-holding carebearing and fuckoff.
Bunch of you are autistic fucks who believe stupid shit like the Briggs-Meyer is real anyway, you're not worth interacting with.

everyone who uses nigger on this site is racist because this is a white-centre website. One must assume everyone on this site is white, and therefore homophobic and racist

I can say whatever the fuck I want

No, that's Tumblr.

>r/pyongyang

ur wrong. Sorry! "you autistic fucks" wow ablist much

how am i a faggot, im being reasonable. im just talking dude

Your logic is fucking stupid

Because you're being a faggot

Your bait is substandard

tumblr is the only good site anymore. excellent place for advice animals and good philosophy

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Hey man, what if I said "Reddit is bad and 4 chan is good!"

Not very nice is it?
Better watch out next time

well that escalated quickly.

You can't be srs.

I'm autistic, i'm allowed. Literally everyone who's called 'autistic' doesn't actually have autism, you dumb fucks are too stupid to know what it even is.

Fuc boi

>cyber sanctuary

I love this copypasta

Holy shit man, that was fucking unspirational!

Not sure if bait, or autism.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

(You)

That is the second trip 6 reply I've gotten today (the first was PENT 6's)

Am I dying?

ive never been on redit cuz the homepage confuses me and i dont know what to do

I AM NOT A NIGGER DON"T FUCKING CALL ME THAT GOD DAMN IT. I WILL FCKING OWN YOU LOSER, KYS GOOOOD!!

The coon is pissed

nigger

i swear to god on my grandmothers life...jesus...im crynig right now im so sad god damn it let it end fuck me fuck me fuckkk

yisus el jarcor no esta pregunte mas tarde Negro

i grew up in atlanta i know black poeple so pleaze dont even act like i dont know nigger this and nigger that ok? YOU ARE A RACIST. go to reddit for real news

wow prepare to be owned by le reddit army LOLZ get pwned

Stfu faggot

at least Cred Forums isnt Canada