Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums

I'm 5 ft. 3 in, 180 lbs, how much bleach is gonna do it? Planning on taking 4-5 ibuprofen too.

bump

try two packs of mentos, swallow them whole, unchewed. Then chug a liter of coke.

>4-5 ibuprofen

Do you have a headache or are you trying to kill yourself?

both

how about u just go to sleep instead

Look man I've had some migraines that made me want to kill myself but it will go away. Take a hot bath and have a couple shots of whiskey or rum.

Instead of going through something horrifyingly slow and painful like this why not spend the time in your car driving somewhere far away, like the beach. Listen to the waves at night.

>how much bleach is gonna do it?

Drinking bleach is not going to be fatal. Painful, yes. Fatal, no. "Don't do anything ...stupid." -- Capt. Jack Sparrow.

Can confirm. Quiet night on the beach is most relaxing thing in the world.

agreed. then if you still want to you can drive off a cliff and it will be painless and fast. peace op.

I agree. relax man

call this number: 18002738255
ask for help they'll send a dude with a gun to end you. MUCH less painful than drinking bleach. Don't pay too much attention to their words, they'll say stuff like "suicide prevention hotline" but that's just a front so the government doesn't shut them down.

just buy mellitonin and down the whole bottle or sit in your garage with the car running

Why take 5 ibuprofen when you can take just two Aleve?

kek

dont kill yourself dude

Does Reece still come out to do the shooting? That fucker starts shooting at your feet and works his way up. I found the will to live again below my knee caps.

dude if you're doing this over a migraine or something you should just wait it out or do what the other user stated: take some shots. not only does it reduce blood pressure but it also will eventually make you more tired so you can sleep it off.

i get migraines, too. the only way i can get rid of them is to sleep.

Someone want to buy me a pizza?

Ready to soak up the bleach?