Started smoking weed last week. Been smoking twice a day since I started...

Started smoking weed last week. Been smoking twice a day since I started. Whenever Im not high after a while I start to get anxious. When I wake up in the morning I feel anxious until I get my first bowl of the day. Is this normal? Is it safe to smoke this often and am I doing myself any damage?

ur a puss nigga stop bein scared over shit that dont exist

I used to smoke all day every day and would get anxious when I wasn't high. Nothing bad but would feel like I was just waiting for something. Probably the side effect of habitual addiction. I had to quit overnight for probation (small non drug charge) and had no issue quitting after a day or two I felt fine. So I'd say you're probably doing no real damage or anything just don't let it control your life and become lazy.

>safe

maybe

>smart

not really, youll have a hard time dealing with life if youre not stoned

You're an addict. Gotta have something in your system or you get anxious, gotta have that fix.

Nah all good, it happens to me but you just need to be is stubborn and avoid for a few days or until you don't care if you smoke or not, takes me 2 or 3 days to completely sober up completely (your head feels numb/blank) after a huge session

Shits not psychically addictive by it's incredibly mentally addictive to stupid people, I use a social network called tagged and it's 60% black girls in USA offering sex for weed or craving it bad

Its weird because I enjoy the way weed makes me feel but at the same time i feel anxiety because of it. Like when my high is ending I feel like shit because I wasted so much time

You have addictive tendencies. Stay away from everything enjoyable.

Yeh I also used to get really bad anxiety while trying to sleep sometimes. Think I'm fucking my life up or some shit. Overall I feel better not smoking because I haven't heavily in a while but I loved when I was a stoner. Had fun and didn't do any damage or effect my life. Some people are fine some aren't. Just gotta not be a dumbass. Just like alcohol really

Ive smoked weed all day every day for the past 5 years. If you continue you will feel anxious, have an off feeling stomach, sweat alot and have a hard time falling asleep if you dont smoke weed. This only lasts about 4 days after stopping though and then you will go back to normal.

Like anything else in life you are introducing something to your brain and nervous system on a habitual basis, your brain will become used to having it. If you smoke weed every day and can handle your life as well then you don't really have to worry. Although it will start to play with your anxiety and self confidence over time, and you will feel a bit off for a few days after stopping.

I used to be addicted to kratom(used twice a day) but since DEA made it a schedule 1 drug I had to quit it. I think im using weed to forget about kratom.

apart of emphysema from inhaling smoke weed is actually very safe, but can cause mild psychosis in rare cases.

stop smoking it, get a vape.

any kind of smoke contains chemicals that cause anxiety

Is the psychosis permanent or does it go away when you stop smoking? One of my biggest fear with weed is stuck being high forever( Ik it sounds stupid)

weed doesn't cause psychosis, you're just a dumb and ignorant fuck who believes whatever he reads and misunderstands government propaganda

Yeah when falling asleep after smoking I start to get really self conscious and start thinking about all my flaws.

>One of my biggest fear with weed is stuck being high forever
How old are you?

also known as being a human being. deal with it you pussy

I was replying to someone who said it did you dumb fuck

You're getting free introspection, a chance to fix your flaws, and you're complaining?

Weed does not cause psychosis but if you have a predisposition to a mental disorder or already have one but it hasnt been diagnosed (or perhaps is mild) long term marijuana use can aggravate or bring out symptoms.

18. I had a bad acid trip so I think about it a lot

Vaping at different temps has varying effects. If you dont want anxiety usually 365 to 428 max will get you results of muscle relaxer and anti depressants. 318-332 is where the psychoativity occurs. Carcinogens arent released at those temps as well so its healthy

maybe its cuz youre smoking shit outdoor trash weed

It's also a lot to do with the kind of weed he is consuming. Sativa contains higher amounts of CBD and can make you anxious, if you have options maybe try indicas OP and see.

>smoke weed for a week

>life is over

I've been smoking for 2 years heavily then i quited for a year lately when i smoke it fucks me up totally.
It makes me paranoid,i can't sleep and eat,and i'm constantly drinking but i always feel thirsty.I can't enjoy it anymore,it doesn't make me chill and calm like it used too

Anyone knows why and anyone expirienced this?

Sure, but the same thing applies much more to things like coffee, tobacco, sex, strong emotions...

High forever is different.
I did lots of benadryl and cough syrup and I've been full on visually tripping for 3 years
But not much gets you the high feeling forever

>Sativa contains higher amounts of CBD and can make you anxious

This is complete bullshit. Sativas without CBD can make you anxious, sativas with CBD cannot possibly make anyone anxious as CBD is an anxiolytic and counteracts the effects of THC.

Yeah this stuff I got now is 100% sativa. First time I smoked it I had crazy anxiety but now I like the mindfuck it gives me.

As much as smokers like to pretend it can't hurt you their are a lot of studies saying it affects the brain in some bad ways, maybe something snapped, I know it affects grey matter which is for cognitive functions

I asked this several times and i never got an answer
Please Cred Forumsros

Youre right. Can taking a cbd supplement with my sativa weed help anxiety?

Yes! OMG, weed is damaging you more than you even realize! You need to get rid of any/all bud you have left, and immediately switch to drinking at least a pint of 90-proof whiskey on the daily. It will ruin your liver and your life, but at least you won't be anxious about weed any more!

Tell me more

I did acid a few times and Ketamine a lot. For some reason weed makes me way more anxious then those two.

Yes.

Maybe read some studies done in the 2010's and not in the 1980's-2000's...

Protip: it's the smoke. Don't smoke your weed and there will not be anxiety.

Are you retarded?
Take a one or two day break, damn.
People don't ge addicted to weed unless they are extremely fucked up in the head.
Or they are imagining being addicted and blowing the thought and fear of sobriety out of proportion.

Shit man.

Don't smoke anything and don't drink coffee. Vape all you want.

I feel like it's bait arguing but nothing is 100% safe in everyway

They work together, it doesn't counteract the effects of THC. Regardless I'm not an expert in the science of weed so maybe it's not because of CBD, but I can say I buy medicinal marijuana every single day. Sativas always come with an anxiety warning especially the stronger indoor strains and they are prone to making your heart race and anxious. I've also had Phoenix tears which I think is a brand name of honey oil but it's 67percent CBD and that made my anxiety so bad I thought I was gonna die, I was told beforehand that the higher concentration of CBD might make me extremely anxious and to be careful.

Maybe there's something else about Sativas that makes you anxious and it's not CBDs, the point is OP try an indica and see if you notice any difference.

Stop smoking.

>twice a day
You mean once every 90 minutes like the rest of us?

Can a different strain really have that large of an effect?

>People don't ge addicted to weed unless they are extremely fucked up in the head.

This is true. You don't get "addicted" unless you have an actual disorder that weed does medicate. If you then stop taking your medication, you will get "withdrawal symptoms" i.e. the symptoms of your original disorder.

Now imagine if you're not aware that your bad childhood gave you PTSD. Weed helps immensely but stopping weed breaks you down and makes you act like you were in withdrawal, and at the same time you're desperate for weed, because it's the only thing that can help with the insomnia, hypervigilance and nightmares.

But the doctor will only see the "drugs" and the "withdrawal", not the disorder.

Yes I've had the exact same thing.
When I started up after a 3 year hiatus smoking sucked.
Paranoia, super twitching, anxiety
It was a dirty high.
Now what worked for me isn't the best idea, but I smoked through the pain. I got my tolerance back up and now I know what to smoke and how much and how much is too much.
My tolerance makes me feel giddy again

This is really important. When you smoke before sleeping you STOP the ability for your body to enter the REM cycle. THIS is the MOST important part of sleeping.

The Paranoia is enhanced because ur paranoid. THC increases learning by 200-500%, but it's the task ur working on. So ur body focuses on the shit you have to do and ur getting

you should listen to this guy, he's obviously a hard working science man

Just read the packaging it's the opposite it was high THC and low CBD so maybe the THC had something to do with the anxiety and it has nothing to do with CBD my apologies for my ignorance.

Yes. Sativa makes you energetic, can make your heart race and helps with creativity. Indica makes you sleepy, helps more with aches and pains but gives some people migraines

Also mix tobacco in with your weed
Keeps away bad feelings and nicotine is calming

that plastic dosing syringe contains the cure to cancer.

Also never ever do this stupid disgusting suggestion.

Sad. Another young life spiraling into addiction at the hands of the herbal jew. So many lies about how "weed isn't addictive" and "it's medicine" and yet here we have a young man who after a week of smoking already can't get through his day without that "first bowl of the day"

Tragic.

That's what people have been saying, but it makes you all kinds of high kids taking this shit must be plastered 24/7 almost falling asleep.

>anxiety shit
Don't smoke.

>Two times a day
You're fine

and then get addicted to nicotine like a dumbass

Nobody's saying it doesn't make you high. You need to start at a very low dose with something that contains over 500mg/ml THC, lol.

this is what dumb high-school dropout stoners actually believe

Pic related

This is what the zionist lobby wants everyone to think.

I'm 210lbs and I eat maybe a fingernail amount of it at a time and I can barely stay awake after.

I used to smoke about 2-3 times a day, everyday, so youll be fine, but if you start depending on it then yea it can become a problem, learn to control your anxiety without weed

Pussy ass pot head, learn to deal with life like everyone else.

Then have it half and half, most people in Australia mix it and none are addicted or become tabbacco smokers or atleast I've never seen it in my life unless someone has downs

Welcome to phase 1 of your new addiction op!
Phase 2 begins when you have to be high every waking minute of the day and you center your life, time, friends, hobbies, and even career (or rather, lack thereof for all of these) around your newfound addiction.

Basically OP weed is the same as anything.

If you sit on your ass all day every day it's gonna be hard to break that cycle and work out

If you eat processed shit all day every day you will become used to eating it and crave it

If you wake up and run every single morning for a year and then stop you will feel anxious throughout the day and crave running

If you smoke weed all the time you will develop a habit of smoking weed. You will get used to smoking weed.

Maintain a balance or don't, wether they are good or bad our brain recognizes habits.

It's physically impossible to be high off weed forever. The psychological effects of pot should be nearly gone within 4-5 hours of smoking. If it's some really good shit, or you don't smoke often, its not unheard of to have a bit of an "afterglow" the next day, but not to be straight up stoned.Edible weed is different, you can get high for much longer using it, but not FOREVER.

As for the other posters speaking of psychosis, yes, it is possible to go into a MILD psychosis from smoking huge amounts. It's happened to me several times. I do however have a family history of severe mental illness tho, so eh.

Agreed, you only really enjoy yourself the first 8 hours then it's numb/blank mind for any period after

Maybe if im more active after smoking sativa I wont get so much anxiety? Making im just anxious because im not using any of the energy the sativa is giving me?

If you're an anxious person and you drink caffeine it can make you more anxious. It's the same thing. It's just the nature of the change that happens in your body when you ingest said drug. Sometimes you get a more powerful sativa and it makes your heart race and you feel really paranoid it's just the nature, if you notice that with a particular batch of weed, smoke less at a time.

I do find that weed makes being bored feel great

Weed isnt chemically addictive but it is habit forming. My first couple of months smoking I only smoked about 3 times a week and never before 8pm until a friend came to visit me that was a heavier smoker than me. Now I smoke every day and on days off all day.

My personal advice, try not to get into the habit of smoking every day. Save it for weekends as a reward for a week's hard work. The tolerance change and extra weed you need to consume isnt worth it. It's like when an alcoholic gets to 12 beers a night and it doesnt really do anything for them, you know?

weed is addictive
period
there is no "chemically"
a drug is addictive because it causes withdrawal
weed causes withdrawal but because of its slow elimination its not as bad

it really bothers me when people talk without knowing as a biologist I should know
but when stoners do it its worse because they cant be convinced when shown proof
please read, I know you are just speaking from experience but that doesnt give you any hard knowledge
you might know about taking drugs, but you know nothing about chemistry
thats why you used that word all wrong

thc increases learning? look at yourself in the mirror and ask
how many books have I read?
and with that answer
proceed to never say anything as stupid as that ever again

Usually it's not stoners saying it isn't addictive, it's casual smokers. Stoners know what it feels like to stop after doing it all the time, it's nothing life altering but it does suck and there are physical symptoms.

No, the kids take CBD oil without any psychoactive ingredients. Yours is the type of ignorance that keeps normal people from voting for legalization, probably through no fault of your own.

this is what poorfags do who can't afford enough weed to fill the blunt, common in the UK as well.

I'm trying to quit weed, but I feel like shit when out of weed

I got mine from a medicinal dispensary, I have a prescription from a licensed doctor. We are no longer allowed to buy phoenix tears its been off the shelves of Canadian dispensaries for almost a year now. There are two kinds one is high in CBD the other is high in THC. There are also tinctures, the CBD does not make you high but it does provide pain relief and makes me feel sleepy. I don't see how that affects normal people at all. Even if someone knew nothing about CBD but knew that some form of marijuana can help with cancer treatment a kid being high is peanuts compared to what chemo does; and any rational person should know that. We have an organization in Canada called National Access Cannabis working to help people find marijuana as an alternative medicine, and they also work to subsidize CBD oil for children and other people in need of it in Canada.

Its very positive outlook here in terms of access to phoenix tears and other forms of medicinal cannabis.

>muh biology degree

STFU anybody who's not a literal retard can get a fucking undergrad in biology.

Weed is known to be addictive to about 8% of people who try it, probably more if usage starts in adolescence.

Im a literal retard and I still got my Bioilogy degree.

phoenix tears is NOT what kids would be given for cancer or seizures, that's my point. Just because it says "medicinal", doesn't mean its not the same stuff that people use recreationally, but the stuff given to kids is not.

I'm sorry I underestimated you and your kinfolk, it will probably happen again.

This. Do it OP. If not all that happens if your own fault and what comes of it. Goodluck

Cool story bro

Tell me about the rest of your life OP, and I'll give you a proper analysis. Do you have a normal work or school schedule? What do you do in a typical week? Any known mental health issues?

I been smoking for seven years and every year I smoke more I'm smoking 4 pounds a year to myself atm which is only like 5 grams a day I started smoking at 17 and it was the best decision I made in my life