How did you niggers rent without an income history...

How did you niggers rent without an income history? My controlling dickbag parents are kicking me out and the only way I can see getting an apartment is having them co-sign, and I want absofuckinglutely nothing to do with that idea. They'll still think they own me even if I pay every last cent on time every month.

How did you get an apartment without owing your life to someone when you didn't have steady income for the past 2 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look for rooms for rent on craigslist. Get a job and work it while being a good tenant. Once you have employment history, move out.

Not sure if is different in canada. But i'm renting a house apartment with some friends. No prior requirements. People that rent house apartments are probably more likely not to need you to have a work history

Find a place to live as a room mate temporarily, get a job, get a history, get your own pad.

where are you from? Ive lived all over the US and everytime i have rented they have only asked for a pay stub to be sure i currently make enough. ive never had to prove steady past income.

i rented a house once, they asked for a credit history, but that was at the owners request.

Well I'm self employed currently so the best I can do is show a bank statement about how I'm making maybe $100-200 a month currently. But I'm looking for a part time job in addition.

I live in Oregon right now

Apply for (I believe) a secured credit card. Wait for your credit to increase. Then fuck off.

find a bank, get a bank account. Get a credit card. use half of the limit they give you. pay it off steadily over a course of 3-6 months while saving 3,000 for deposit utilitiws etc. your credit will be high enough to get your own apartment.

source: im 20, live alone, have great credit and was homeless and couch hopping since 16 and would often sleep outside.

100 to 200 a month wont get you shit. why part time? why not full time?

Are you still in high school? If not, get a full time job and get your shit together, man.

also, banks will be most likely to give you your starter credit card, then when its high enough stores will too. increasing your credit pool bc its a combo of all cards combined. meaning nicer stuff.

I myself work 40 hours a week as a part timer and have no where near enough to pay for utilities

No shit dumbass, that's why I'm looking for a part time job. I've been ignoring anything over 1000/month because that's bullshit even if everything is included.

I work for a prison
Why not just join the military
They pay for housing
As well as most prisons you work for.

Sounds to me like your just being a lazy fag who doesn't want to work at all, and blaming parents for not wanting to support you.

>40 hours a week.
>part time
hate to break it to you, thats a full time position.

unless you live in a smaller town, over 1000 isnt shit. I pay 1200 for a 2 bed to bath apartment in nice part of a large city. once again, why a part time job and not a full time job?

Also you didn't even answer user's question

craigslist, find a roommate situation and claim to be a university student

Yeah it's totally my fault that there are literally no employers for my trade skill and I'm having trouble getting it off the ground. You try getting a part time unskilled job and making rent with it, queer

Yes if you you log 40 hours a week then by law you must receive benefits

Well, ya see, the military has the chance of you being deployed and killed.

who is this?

You don't need to find employers with your trade skill dumb ass. Get OJT
On the job training
Before I joined the military I worked for a car dealership and they trained me on the job.

You just aren't applying your self. Hate to break it to you kid but your probably going to have to work a job you don't like for awhile until you can look around for a real job

>I work for a prison

lol kill yourself you literal piece of shit

Yeah that's called unskilled work, and you make about 2 cents an hour doing it, and it's the most thankless, worthless shit in the world. I'd rather move back across the country and live with my dad who's not such a controlling piece of shit.

>$1200
>Large city

Do you live in a fucking rat midden?

Yeah and look what your skilled work is getting you
100 - 200 per month
I work for the state prison making 3000 a month and full benefits
Medical
Dental and eye care for 40$ a month

Why?

Baby boomer plz go

>How did you niggers rent without an income history?
>without an income history?
>income history

We went and got jobs like grownups and got an income history.... What's so hard about understanding this?

Sub-Let a room in a townhouse/condo with a couple other guys, itll end up only being like $600 a month and what kind of sub letter is going to ask for verification of income. But true story you need to fucking stop being "self-employed" The average self employed person ends up working twice as many hours and makes half as less as a regular person.

Checked

You are literally the definition of unskilled. COs are high school dropouts who took a civil service test, that's it. If you didn't get that job you'd be flipping burgers. Now fuck off you fat drunk and go beat your wife some more.

No bro he's got mad self employed skills that will take him to the top of the word

did you seriously just belittle someone for providing a service that 99% of the world doesn't want to do?

COs are the worst of the worst. The scummiest, sleaziest fucks you can imagine. Worse than the worst cops, even. The only difference between them and the prisoners is they didn't get caught.

I make $120/hr the times I do work. I just can't build a fucking client base being young and "just out of school". So uh, you can take your "twice as much for half the pay" and shove it.

Anything under 50k/yr is bitch work!

>thinks a 250,000 dollar apartment is shit.
you either havent bought shit for yourself, or live in some pver priced hell hole in the bay area or new york.

No I didn't take a civil service test because I'm prior military lol
And it's better then what your doing living with your parents who don't even like you.
I deal with faggots like you everyday
You think I'm phased ?

>120/hr
>makes 100-200 a month
what the fuck do you do that you think you can charge 120 an hour, but only seem to work 45 minutes to an hour and a half a month?

Correction: 99% of the world doesn't NEED to do, because outside of Murga no one throws you in a cage for farting in the wrong direction. Go ahead, meet some prison guards. The worst fucking people you will ever meet, guaranteed.

50k? kek talk to me when you break one hundred, wageboy

Correctional officer
Not a fucking guard
A guard doesn't do his job right
You think I won't walk a motherfucker off the unit for being a shitbag? Guess again

I have to travel 45 minutes one way to most clients, and I have consumable tools that would only last a day if I had steady work.

What do you do

still havent answered me. what the fuck do you do that you work 45 minutes a month and think you can charge 120 a hour?

Except you're an unskilled drunk and unconvicted felon. You are a criminal who didn't get caught. How many times have you driven drunk in the past month? How many times have you beat your wife within an inch of her life.

I'm a plumber, and I make twice what you make, with three times the education.

This

>I deal with faggots like you every day

Make you feel like a big man? You get to harass unarmed prisoners safely behind cells and you think that makes you tough? How much do you weigh now? 400 lbs. like most COS?

I haven't done any of those thing lol
Keep crying though

sounds like a roto rooter

This guy sure has knowledge of COs, must have some sources

You won't do shit but burp your way to the local shitkicker after work and fly home through front lawns after 25 pisswaters.

I don't harass anyone. I give respect for getting respect. And I weight 182 not fucking 400 And yeah I do agree a lot of COs are obese and the standard should be held way high physically. But that's the state's ruling not mine.

or hes full of shit and either doesnt charge that much, or should be charging way less and its the reason he doesnt have a client base.

Who cares if he fucks with prisoners ?
Shoot them all for all I care
You wouldn't be saying that if you lost someone from a homicide
You probably would want to join an agency yourself to kill that fucker

what a niggerfest this turned into

Swallow you're fucking pride and let them Co sign you fucking child.

Holy fuck you're either a troll or brain-dead retarded. You think all prisoners are in there for killing someone? We have millions of people incarcerated for smoking weed in their own home or some other victimless and non-violent crime. We have privately-run prisons that are allowed to operate for profit. And that is not even mentioning the ridiculous rate of wrongful conviction we have in the U.S. Hundreds of people in recent years have been exonerated for shit they didn't commit. Because some dude who lost his job and couldn't pay his probation feeds for some bullshit municipal infraction deserves to be shot, right? Fucking kill yourself, fuck up, you are a literal sleazy, scumbag cretin.

RABBLE RABBLE youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g

I like you prison user

Yes you are right
Original CO here
The privately owned prisons here in Texas though are actually being audited and taken under state control
Sure we have a lot of murders here but like you said it's mostly non violent crimes and yes I do take that into consideration when dealing with offenders. But we have to treat all offenders equally without discrimination
Which is why we aren't allowed to know what crimes they commited as COs
Becuase if I know a guy is locked up for being a baby raper do you think I'm going to treat him differently than someone locked up for possesion ? Absouletly

>Yeah it's totally my fault
Yes, it is, choose your training for skills more intelligently.

>queer
Fuck you meat sack.

You want your questions answered gain some respect for those of us who "could have" answered your question.

Go make the curb your pillow future catamite.