His mom died a few minutes ago here in the hospital just thought you'd guys want to know

His mom died a few minutes ago here in the hospital just thought you'd guys want to know

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b7b_1465954942
sonichu.com/cwcki/Barbara_Chandler
youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's kinda sad, you know he'll fall even lower with no more parents

is that even possible?

He's next considering he never treated that infection down his taint.

Proofs?

I mean you're lying but I believe it

thats incredibly sad, however i also require proof before the feels train will leave the station

If OP can deliver proof, He gets 100 internets.

Who is this? I go periods of time where I'll not visit Cred Forums for weeks then visit it daily for a few weeks

cmon guy...

That's Chris Chan. He's pretty infamous for being autistic as fuck.

>? I go periods of time where I'll not visit Cred Forums for weeks then visit it daily for a few weeks

Weird, he's been posted here for years

Behold the King of Autism

A number 1 pop idle in japan

Lies,

check kiwi farms, they've been all over this freakshow for years. Very active years long forum sub devoted to him and there's nothing indicating Barb died.

That's actually sad he can't survive on his own

liveleak.com/view?i=b7b_1465954942

enjoying your first week?

G'nite sweer potatoe

newfeg

LINK

double checked, it's lies

sonichu.com/cwcki/Barbara_Chandler

This video says near dieing not dead

Newfag out!

NO FUCKING WAY I LOVE BARBRA

That's sad. I feel awful for that woman. Years of raseing Chris then a slow death of increasing suffocation holy fuck. I kind of want to get a fund together to get her out of there and cared for away from Chris

Did chris decide he was a tranny or some shit?
Been a while since I bothered to pay attention to him.

Yes hes trans

wow

all modern day white men are either chris chan or edgelords.

i wish it were the 1700s again when they had powdered wigs

he's not he is just an idiot with women's clothes

No shit?

Isn't he in prison for assault or some shit right now or did he get off yet again because he's tarded. I mean, for what it's worth, I think he's so autistic, he genuinely can't tell right from wrong.

But with no parents to raise him (assuming this is true), he's gonna have to go to some group tard home (at best) and most likely some type of mental institution.

If he were someone else, I could see and an aunt, uncle, cousin, or sibling taking him in. But really his long documented history of constant insanely embarassing travesties would be too much for a distant relative. Hell, it probably drove both parents to an early death. They're putting him in a tard home for sure, there's no way Chris-chan can take care of himself.

that's old news, he's not in prison

Who will make sure this retard doesn't kill himself now?

OP has yet to properly deliver proof, so I'd hold of on those questions for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ iucrj

Why? Whether she dies today or a year from now, it's something that has to be dealt with eventually.

Unless of course he kills himself.

I get that he never moved out of his parents house but has ever had a long term job?

He DID have a job at a Wendy's, but he was fired from that, according to his wiki.

Its his fault for not replying to the your mother will die in her sleep post, move along

Cause of death: Not replying to "this" post