Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they live in constant fear of attack...

Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they live in constant fear of attack? Why are they so paranoid? Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists? Too scared?

Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.

First: we should ban any and all semi auto guns. There is no need for anyone to own a semi auto rifle or handgun. A bolt action rifle is all you need for hunting.

Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun.

Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/29/american-gun-ownership-is-now-at-a-30-year-low/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck0jZZHjJJo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=eHLsnzZgdPw
youtube.com/watch?v=DKlpn8NzWGY
hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/policy/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/05/gun-sales-hit-new-record-ahead-of-new-obama-gun-restrictions/
youtu.be/RxK4AygGUy8
youtu.be/7CjofkDV12w
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/world/europe/kim-kardashian-robbed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I memmmmmmmmmber sandy hook
but member the 80's again?

Bait as fuck but ill bite.

The reason americans like guns is because their forefathers realized that government was a neccessary evil and that government can be corrupt and turn tyranical so by giving the civilians guns it keeps the government in check

Guns are fun as fuck

Fat people can't fight or run, so they use a gun!

If this picture was anymore redneck it'd be hillbilly.

>The reason americans like guns is because of their fetish-level gun culture that dates back to a line on a piece of paper that was only written because they were afraid the British would come back
Fixed that for you

What are you a communist?

t. Cletus from the Kentucky Backwoods

Looks like the inverse of ISIS videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ ekrjf

No one gives a shit what the white slave owners that founded America think

My guess is he's Canadian

One feels very powerful with a gun.

Why would anyone willfully give that up?

Of course, in a threatening situation 99% of gun owners wouldn't know how to handle the adrenaline and react appropriately. Such skills require more than a weekly trip to the gun range.

American gun owner, actually. I just get tired of rednecks giving us a bad name. We need heavy gun restrictions.

Cuck. Children die, who cares?

You call it fetishtic but it has been shown that if the options are to either

A. Betray the people trust and get killed

Or

B. Stay on the right path

People tend to not pick A. Its only now when the government got too big for its briches that we have these problems and essentially we have to remind them that the government is not a position to take lightly.

kek the butthurt proves otherwise

When the Constitution was created, guns were necessary to protect your family, specifically if you live in the eastern territories where Americans encroached on Native American land, despite already doing that. It also was a way for Americans to create a standing militia ready to fight since the Army was still young and lacked the resources needed to properly protect the country against threats. While guns are necessary in standard life, the concept of having a gun that you can use to protect and defend your own family with is just part of American culture. Plus if the average citizen doesn't have any weapons, how would they stand any chance in defending themselves against an invading force that manged to get past the military or potentially against an overly oppressive government.

the 90% of Americans that support increased background checks?

33000 die due to niggers, not due to guns

>Stay on the right path
>shooting people is right
Remember the only difference between you and a criminal is you don't go to jail when you use your semi-auto in "self-defence"

>Why are amerilards so attached to their guns?
IMO, it's not all about the guns. Americans like to be able to do what they want with whatever they want, within reason. the idea that the gov't would restrict our rights to have something most americans consider reasonable (like guns) isn't something we're cool withq

I'm glad my country allows me to actually have freedom and not be a cuck to the government.

This is about the only non-retarded answer to the question. Some dipshit with an AR-15 isn't going to defend against a tank.

>to have something most americans consider reasonable
>deadly weapons
Amerifats, everyone.

I live in America. Voting for Hillary to help fix this gun problem we have.
>this meme again

this

Gang violence is the problem

The atrocities that a totalitarian government can commit against an unarmed populace vastly outweighs what small crimes armed individual citizens commit.

>scared?
Yes.

Why are you so stupid? Europoor idiot

Thanks for correcting the record. You disgusting human being

As an American living in a state where I can buy a bolt action .50 rifle that punch through tank armor with little to no paperwork I'll answer this.

>"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it."--Abraham Lincoln the Gettysburg Address

One day our government will become tyrannical and try to implement a forced military police state. They will try to get more power and inevitably strip us of some of our most inherent rights. When this happens the people will need to form militia groups in order to exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow a government they have grown tired of.
>This is the part where someone posts an A-10 or a tank and say "You think ar-15's are going to help you?"

Well yes and no. There are higher caliber weapons on the market that can take down tanks, planes and even APC's. These weapons are for sale at your local Impact Guns. Members of the military will go AWOL in droves when they find out they have to fire on their own families, their own communities and their own homes. That means less people to pilot tanks, planes, APC's and all the other equipment.
There are more guns that people in the US meaning we have the numbers advantage on the gov.
Without the access to firearms a country and its people are leaving themselves open to both foreign attack and domestic uprising. Also by stripping away this right you're ensuring that only the government has the power to stage a revolution thus taking the inherent revolutionary right each and every American has away from them leaving the people mostly defenseless.

Gun grabs are just an attempt at the gov. getting more power to wield against the American people with full knowledge that they can't fight back.

>implying ctr is real

So we aren't faggots like in any european country ever. Like seriously, you guys are the faggy middle class kids of the world.

No matter the weapon of choice, knife, gun, noose or rock. Murder is a sure fire way to keep people in a all mighty position like government from doing wrong. Its only now after the fear or punishment have been removed that government officals have gone corrupt. Because lets be honest, if you were giving money to people and there was no punisment most would take a bit from the top

How many are suicides?

Eurofag here. Enjoy your guns all you want. Burgerland wouldn't be Burgerland without guns.

You want me to post your own website?
You really are desperate for attention

We don't need to do anything, the world is over populated with morons like you as it is, I'm completely fine if more morons like you were dispatched from this world by a shot of hot lead.

In other words you want the freedom to go out in a blaze of glory. Good for you.

2/3 of the TOTAL gun deaths in America are suicides according to the CDC and FBI

The next largest majority are homicides, of which 80% are gang related shooting of criminals killing each other.

yeah the american citizens could totally uprise and take on the government and its military with its tanks thanks to the AR-15 you are allowed to have. idiot

My Rights trump your dead

You a cuck and afraid to admit the problem, the problem is niggers and spics with guns.

>cuck

Aaaaand there goes your credibility.

The fact that there are thousands that do says otherwise

So don't shoot yourself or be in a gang. Sounds easy.

>suicides don't count

t. Terrorist

Why would anyone use their fists? I'm no pro gun nuts but that's just brutally stupid.

Here are some people who tried to defend themselves with their fists in a place where all of what you propose and more is law.

>I'm Canadian
>own 20 rifles
Wut

Just a quick comment. The standard M1A2 Abram's armor can resist most small caliber rounds, yes a .50 cal is still considered small arms. While repeated hits from a .50 cal can degrade some of the metal, in general its not gonna do much to a tank. Switch to a sabot round missle and yeah, it can punch through that armor like swiss cheese.

How is wanting to defend my country from both foreign and domestic threats mean I want to go out in a blaze of glory?

You're saying that people don't have a revolutionary right to overthrow their government if it becomes tyrannical?

What exactly are you getting at if anything?

>implying the soldiers wouldn't defect if the government goes full retard
>implying you would fight them head on
>implying you wouldn't go after the generals and politicians calling the shots
>implying you wouldn't find out where their families lived and kill them
>implying you wouldn't use such guerilla tactics so that tanks and planes would be useless against an armed populace which vastly outnumbers all military, police and government thugs combined

Look at what one pissed off guy with a rifle did to the cops in Dallas
Now multiply that by several tens of millions of people

Tanks are easy to steal, look at the dude that stole one in San Diego CA

This is the only valid argument. And it's a pretty shit one, but it's the only valid one.

This.

You can have our guns if you can take them, commie faggot

>sabot
>missile
pick one nogunz

>overthrow
You have no chance to win. You will kill a handful of people at best.

The guy in your image is a mercenary paid by Russia to destabilize Ukraine.

You won't revolt. No one will. People are too happy and it would take a hell of a lot more than a gun ban to get people to fight back.

cold ded hams, no step on snek!! etc!!

eat shit you fucking snake. enemy and traitor of humanity and freedom. You are

vile fucking worm shit. You are the lowest sack of cretinous garbage ever

forced through your mothers torn, well used, sloppy, cum encrusted, parasite

infested holes. You are the most vile, weaselly, verminous, scummy, low, god

damned smear of grease and slime that ever cursed the diarrhea spewing guts of

the lowest creature on earth. You are all that is wrong with the universe and

I hope you live just long enough to curse your birth. You are worse than the

inevitable heat death of the universe.

And the worst part, you arent even evil, just stupid. You are working for your

own demise. The evil always eat their own. I hope you enjoy it :)

Won't have to, just have to make them taboo and illegal so the gun hoarders hide them away.

it's too late for gun control. there are so many fucking guns floating around that country that even with more restrictions on buying them, anyone could just pick one up from some shady cunt on the corner. if you try to take them, the only people who would give them up willingly are pussys that would never use them for anything meaningful anyway.

rise up, american people. use yor guns for what they were intended for and overthrow your piece of shit, worldfucking government. we're all sick of them.

>all the children die
>Amerifats go extinct

You know i can see where you are coming from and i sure as hell know there are alot of people who agree with you but you know if a criminal comes into my house and tries to rape my fiance or my daughter then my fist are not going to do anything but i pull out a 9 mm and blast that fucker then well my daughter or my fiance wont get raped but you know i go through the right channels and when i do that i will not be one of those assholes who kill people who have done no harm listen the only way for human race to advance is for the ignorant idiots and the useless fools to take care of themselves so those who have enough brains can slowly but surely take over

30k a year is a drop in the bucket and 60% of those are suicides and 15% are by law enforcement and are justified.

40k+ a year die from drug over doses
36k die from the flu
34k traffic fatalities
200k+ a year die from medical errors
700k+ from heart disease

Even the CDC says guns are used in defense far more than they are used to kill people.

I'm weeping with laughter at the fact that people think a gun ban would make people revolt. Where was the revolution after the AWB? Brady bill? California gun laws? It. Won't. Happen.

I'm voting for Johnson, I'm doing my part to better this country.

Well there's things like shooting off the treads.
The Barrett M82 has a 10 round magazine which should be enough to at least get the tank treads off.

There's also improvised explosives and what not that can easily knock a tanks treads off if you have a son of a bitch crazy enough to get close enough to it.

>Amerifats and their revolution fantasies

This here folks, is why Amerifats want guns. They juck off to the American Revolution so much they wish there was another so they can play heroes with their gun collection. What a sad existence.

Cops are already scared as fuck because of BLM. Imagine if they really do try to confiscate guns from a bunch of heavily armed people

kek

>make them taboo and illegal
Never going to happen m88. If it did it would only increase gun trafficking and ultimately start a revolution, and the government isn't THAT retarded

it'll never happen

I fucking hope it doesn't. A civil war will be nasty on all sides

will be great for the economy and corporations though, that's all that matters

They won't confiscate. They will do a buyback or callback and expect 10% compliance. Boom no more guns in public. One generation later and guns are taboo.
It won't start a revolution.

>we should ban any and all semi auto guns
looks like somebody hates women

......oh you didn't realize that semi-automatics favor use by females? Yeah sexual dimorphism isn't a myth, they have less upper body strength and control than a man on average and can't draw back on a trigger well. So if you create a world where only guns that are more difficult to fire exist you automagically create a world where men can oppress women with guns and women are severely disadvantaged in any attempt to fight back against it.

Just because you pass a law will not mean the end result will happen. Banning guns will not make them go away, requiring strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun doesn't mean it will actually happen.
Alcohol prohibition was supposed to remove all the societal ills created by alcohol: violence, crime, broken families, drunk driving. Bu† alcohol didn't go away, and in fact societal ills increased, not decreased.
If the objective with gun control is not to limit guns per se, but to lower the crime and violence in society, a good question to ask is if gun prohibition will hurt or help the amount of crime and violence that occurs. The pro-gun argument contends, that an armed society where everyone is capable of self defense, will in fact lower the amount of crime and violence present.

As far as I can see it there's two main real reasons:

The fantasy mentioned on the reply linked (which, just like the US Civil War, would end in the "rebels" bending the knee) is definitely part of it. There's a reason it's called UNITED states and not CONFEDERATE states of America, right?
>inb4 dumb excuses from people who don't get the civil war wasn't all that two-sided.
The illusion that guns give people the power to keep government in check is priceless to the government itself.

The second reason is actually based on the current reality in the USA. There's no way you're going to get everyone to return their guns. Both "honest" and "criminal" citizens want them where they're at right now.

Northern European countries have it a lot better where they controlled gun access much earlier (so criminals very rarely have them and law enforcement does, bringing down crime rate).
The exception is Switzerland where the education and militarisation of the whole populace is so well done that they can have 90%+ of the households with gun ownership and extremely tiny gun related crime.. but that kind of education is not something we can hope for the USA anytime soon (it could take centuries..).

Oh well...

>no chance to win
Explain this.
There are close to 1.2 million people in the US service around 800k in reserve which amounts to right around a standing force of 2 million.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces

In comparison to the US population which is 370 million. If vietnam is a record of anything it's that numbers and guerrilla warfare can do more than you think.

Please explain how less than 2 million people are going to beat out an invading force of 370 million?

America is not in a state that it can be disarmed and run smoothly
Shit b8 tho

Nigga tons of people own guns solely for the fact that they are cool and often times historical
Not to mention all the movies and video games glorifying them.
We've been doing the opposite of stigmatizing them for decades.

Clint Eastwood is heavily responsible for making the .44 magnum one of the most popular calibers and guns on the market today

You'd rather give the only revolutionary power to the gov. then?

In the US, the second amendment is there as a check against an amok government and to provide a response to invasion in case the government can't. We're attached to them because we know we're in urgent need to shoot the politicians and shoot Latinos - an invasion the government isn't doing anything about.

Do you know how small of a shot that is? Plus tanks have armor skirts specifically used to cover the tank treads to prevent that from happening. Now you could use an explosive to try to attach the tank treads, but we're not talking about guns at that point, we're talking explosives, no longer in the realm of small arms, ie, .50 cal and below.

>thinking voting has an impact on politics
>thinking you have any control whatsoever over the direction of your country
keep grinding buddy

It obviously will. Plus buybacks won't work because people can hand in homemade guns that cast around $20 to make and get 10 times that from the government

>One generation later and guns are taboo
Nah man, not when they are ingrained in the very fabric of America. Guns are more popular now than ever, with more and more new shooters.

Hur dur tank, hur durr ar 15 hur dur
Is that all you liberal cucks can say?

love how hard this nigger is trying and no one myself included read and/or gives a shit abt this cunt and whatever the fuck he said kek

>If I keep repeating it, it's true

44 mag MIGHT be in the top 10, but i doubt it

Gary "what is an a leppo" Johnson

>why can't we give every citizen rocket launchers? If you are against that you are a commie government supporter and will never be free!

this google thinks that google gives a shit about what that google didnt read or did read. MAN get a life you fucking google.

ITT: kids who arent even old enough to drive, much less own a gun

In homogenous ethnostates there is far less crime.

The problem isn't guns in the USA

The problems is the non-european populations.

It might have died down some, but back when the Dirty Harry movies came out in the 70s, the S&W Model 29 quadrupled in value over night and couldn't be had anywhere

Gun ownership is at an all time low
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/29/american-gun-ownership-is-now-at-a-30-year-low/

>implying people won't just have more

Foreign fag thinks he knows best how America should work. Still #1 super power on the globe. Meanwhile your faggot ass Country won't trust you enough to own a firearm.

This gets brought up on Cred Forums and the answer is see pic.

ITT: pack of jealous euro and australian cucks who've been disarmed and can only use bats and knives to fight off hordes of armed criminals and refugees raping them into oblivion.

"Hey, we cut our own balls off a long time ago. Why do these guys across the pond still get to keep theirs? No fair!"

Keep crying about it, faggots.

1970 was almost 50 years ago, that hardly constitutes as "today"

Op here, I'm American. Lived in California just about my whole life.

Do you hear that? It's the sound of libcucks crying.

>There's a limited amount of children

maybe if you tried harder in life you will be happy?

>Americans like to be able to do what they want with whatever they want, within reason
>within reason
Americans just do whatever they want without self-restraint

Banning guns will only make underground things worse. More illegal dealing, trades, which end in people getting murdered.

trump is working you idiots lol. trump supporters are niggers.

amen brother! hail Texas cowbo

>guns kill all the children
>Amerifats try to make new ones
>children all die again because guns
>gunnuts don't care
>repeat cycle until adults get too old and can't have kids
>Amerifats die out for good

maybe these will help you understand a bit better.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHLsnzZgdPw

youtube.com/watch?v=DKlpn8NzWGY

Guns are part of the bill of rights. These amendments were written to keep power in the hands of the people. If you look at the document as a whole, it's literally aimed at blocking the means of creating an authoritarian rule over the people.

Guns, while being the last resort, still provide the people with a means of resistance. You can argue that rifles aren't shit against tanks etc. But any time a government turns on it's people, it risks losing large portions of military force.

That debate aside. When you look at the numbers, the majority of gun deaths are suicides, single victim murders and police shooting. With hand guns making up the vast majority of gun deaths.

So even if you took the entire country back to revolvers, or even knives for that matter. The reality is, few lives will really be saved. It won't stop suicide, it won't police shootings, and it won't prevent most of the violence.

The problem isn't guns, the reality is, we're an extremely violent country, with ghettos run by gangs. Even if you could get the guns away from the gangs, they'd still kill people. A gun is a tool, it doesn't just kill people a person uses it to kill someone.

Blaming guns for violence, is like blaming deep fryers for American obesity.

>this uninformed
Gun deaths are not even a drop in the ocean of all the deaths that occur in the U.S. each year. Most of which are from suicide.

Man, I sure hope you're the first mentally retarded 12 year old that they kill when the time comes and we're all close to breathing our last breath

>implying our guns aren't our real children

>Washington Post
You're like the faggot on Cred Forums who posts a Breitbart article, or a tumblrwhore spamming Huffington Post.

>Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.

I could still kill you and your faggot family with 5 rounds. Now take off your antlers, you fucking deer!

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many.

Not far enough.

>But what about those other deaths!

>Washington Post
>one of the most liberal anti gun publications out there
>According to the survey, which was conducted among 1,001 Americans in the aftermath of the Orlando nightclub shooting, 36 percent of U.S. adults either own a firearm personally, or live with someone who does.
So right after a mass shooting, you have someone call you on the phone asking if you have guns?
How many people of only 1,000 in a country with 320 million do you think they yes to some random person asking invasive questions out of the blue?

Yeah I'm sure that's an unbiased article. I'll stick with the ATF and FBI stats, which say that gun sales and background checks have broken all time records year after year for several years now.

Yes the second amendment is scary. So is the first amendment. We get it freedom scares you want Hillary to rule.

>California
>Hollywood
>Illegals
>Blueest state in the US
This makes sense.

I carry because a nigger broke into my house once while my car was in the shop. Nignog thought i wasn't home. Came in and got shot.

>which say that gun sales and background checks have broken all time records year after year for several years now.
Because of gun panic buyers buying 10 guns each.
I'm in favor of restrictions to the first as well.

>small shot
>armor skirts
Yeah that's a good point. I'm just saying it can be done otherwise we wouldn't have anti-material rifles at all.
Your second point is also spot on comparing the effectiveness of ballistics vs. explosives against tanks explosives take the cake. Ballistics wouldn't be the best option but unless you're up against Abrams you're pretty much good.
I am against giving every citizen rocket propelled grenades or missile launchers. Those are explosives and not guns. I'm not saying everyone should be given explosives you're the only one saying that.

I'm saying as far as firearms go there should be no reason to limit a law abiding, mentally healthy and upstanding american from buying the highest caliber firearm they want. The main reason being is that the people shouldn't be disarmed only for the gov. to remain.

To explain it simply.
If you take away the guns from law abiding citizens you give all the power to the gov. since the people can't revolutionize against it.

It's really that simple. The gov. takes away your guns to make you complacent so they don't have to be afraid of you anymore and they can do whatever they want without fear of retaliation.

If Obama couldn't fix it, neither will she.

/thread

I'm just using it as an example. I'm sure Call of Duty has sold lots of AR15s to people who play them

Fuck off. Here are some US death numbers for 2016. So ban high fat foods, cigarettes, vehicles and anything else that humans interact with. Stats are from CDC

Heart disease: 614,348
Cancer: 591,699
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
Diabetes: 76,488
Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,227
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 48,146
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773

Yes we know you dislike free speech, "restrictions" are you in favor of?

Obama didn't get a chance to stack the supreme court house and senate.

Hate speech should be illegal like in every other first world nation.

Considering there are nearly as many firearms in private hands in the US as there are people, we have an extraordinarily low amount of gun-related homicides for a population with "no self restraint."

Let's not forget that the majority of our gun-related deaths are gang/drug related criminals shooting/killing other criminals. That's not going to stop with any amount of gun regulation.

Even if firearms were even more tightly regulated in the US, our factories wouldn't stop producing them simply because we provided a ridiculous amount of countries arms to fight their own wars anyway. If you think criminals wouldn't get their hands on firearms from those same factories maybe you've forgotten the fact that Obama just "lost" thousands of automatic rifles to the drug cartels in Mexico with fast'n'furious. Money talks and if you think your government has your best interests in mind you're nothing short of a sad tool.

I've yet to see any logical legislation that would both remove firearms from the general population AND prevent criminals from getting their hands on them whenever they wanted. Until then, you libcucks can suck my fat dick.

>Brings up a small percentage of deaths
>Someone brings up a larger problem
>Makes this post
Are you BLM?

>Still #1 super power on the globe
... hardly. We're a pissant 3rd world vagina fest under the Obama. BLM rioters who should be shot on site are just monitored, the US and Europe are attacked constantly by toad-brained sand niggers and das Obama worries that we say mean things in response. Maybe we'll be great again, but right now we're as much a super power as Obama is a rocket scientist.

>deadly weapons arent reasonable
>owns kitchen knives

hypocrisy, much?

>You are a liberal faggot who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
More than 60% of all gun deaths are from suicide.
Another 15% of those are from police.

The actual rate at which people die in the U.S. from gun crimes is less than 0.4% of the total deaths per year in the U.S.

Why don't you actually put all of your butthurt energy toward something that would actually help people.

>Because of gun panic buyers buying 10 guns each
How do you know this? There have been tons of people getting into sports shooting, or just people buying guns for self defense.
The female gun owner market has exploded over the years

>I'm in favor of restrictions to the first as well.
You can fuck right off back to your fascist country of choice.
You can try to deny the rights and liberties of people all you want like the treasonous traitor faggot you are, it will never work.

Alrite i'll bite the amerifat who has no actual point other than "I want to be important in my fantasy of revolution"

How do you determine a mentally healthy and upstanding american"? Is there some kind of "test"?

Idiot.

The "think of the kids" is a last resort used for 100s of years when someone doesn't have a solid leg to stand on. They said the same thing about alcohol during prohibition, see how logical that was? Obviously our country is littered with drunk babies and orphans all just because of alcohol.
Use something other than a grasping emotion attempt to pull at heart strings and maybe people will take you seriously. Until then, you can fuck right off.

>Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns?
Our leftist politicians are trying to import terrorists for votes.

gun is cool guy. eh shoots bullets and doesnt afraid of anything

>How do you know this? There have been tons of people getting into sports shooting, or just people buying guns for self defense.
The female gun owner market has exploded over the years
>exploding
>MUH FREEZE PEACHES!

why? Define "hate speech" and why should it be a crime?

Should it be legal to disagree with the Democratic Party?

In America theres niggers meth heads beaner gangs and worse, those fucking pedophile worshipping sand faggots. Decent law abiding citizens need to be able to look out for themselves

we are still fighting the california gun laws through legislation and no one is trying to severely restrict gun ownership in non-democratic controlled areas. When you see that, you will see real push back.

Hate speech, as in encouraging hate against minorities.

>Hate speech should be illegal like in every other first world nation
>implying that makes them better in any way
Why? So that only the privileged people on the "right side of history" can speak freely?

>ITT when fuc/k/tards invade Cred Forums

Since nobody of you americunts are happy with your current gouvernement, why haven't you already started your 'revolution'?

>When you see that, you will see real push back.
Brady Bill? AWB?

The point isn't that an armed resistance against the government would be effective, we all know that a mechanized military like America's would drive it underground in all of a week. The point is that once a sizable chunk of the population picks up a rifle, the rest of the world is going to see that the government has lost its legitimacy. Once a couple retarded gun nuts get Tienanmen^2, somebody with an ACTUAL military is going to start questioning it.

...That, and the fact that Red Dawn is less likely to happen because you can't go 50 feet in the US without tripping over a rifle...

I don't disagree that we really have a problem with how we treat guns in the US, but I think that's a problem with our culture and our educational system, not what firearms you can and can't own where. Just look at the most recent mall shooting: some kid killed five people with a plinking rifle. What we need is to better equip our citizens with conflict resolution skills, and address the general hopelessness of the newer generations.

You realize that more children die from swimming pools than guns. Why don't you abolish swimming pools. Or it it because it is something that you have and that you like.

>legislation

>He posts the left's equivalent to Fox News
>Its reel guiz!1!1! Dis auticle sez suh

>posts the same article again
lel

So is it ok to encourage hate against white people? Should that be legal?

>white slave owners

You realize this isn't tumblr faggot

hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/policy/
better?

Go away, Germany.

mid-tier bait

>background check
>Medical check (IE: mental health)

Both of which are easy to look into. We already perform federal background checks we just need to instate mental health checks.

My point: You need guns to tip the scale against your government when it becomes tyrannical. If you give them all away to the gov. you're just leaving your people defenseless against their own government.

What you are claiming is that I have a personal fantasy to see a revolution and that's why I need guns.

I can't say if we'll have a revolution in my time or my kids or my kids kids.
What I can tell you for certain is that if my kids kids can't get the means to arm themselves against their tyrannical government they can't stage an effective revolution.
>Obviously using our systems methods isn't working because of all the corruption

Also.
>Amerifat
I weigh 130lbs soaking wet.
I'll take Ameriburger instead or even Americunt.
>bong detected m8

Whites deserve to be hated for what they have done to the world.

Fuck yea guns are fun as fuck. Washington fag here. Just because I am a seattle lib tard doesnt mean I dont fucking love guns. Like have you guys who bash on gun ownership ever shot guns before. They are fun as fuck and you can literaly kill someone if you have to. what isnt to like?

A wop bop bam bam who likes a nigger?

Fear and complacency.

Too many people tell them they don't have the power.

How sad your existence must be, to always grovel for acceptance so desperately. Are you trying to impress mommy and daddy, or are you just mentally retarded? The worst part is that you're so bitter about your own mental prison that you spend your time and energy trying to bring people down to your level. Just open your eyes for a second and look in the mirror. If you're into suffering for the sake of appearance, that's cool, but don't force that prison mentality on the rest of us.This is coming from an American male who has dabbled in anti-gun laws myself, yet I used to be just like you, spewing nonsense with no facts because you don't know what you're talking about. A couple of years ago, I thought people with guns "fags" or that all the gun owners were "amerifats", but I overcame my insecurities and stopped acting like a goddamed fucking crybaby. When I go into arguments I actually have an argument with FACTS, not retarded opinions.

Just something to think about.

Well, if they did, this logic could be extended to banning sleeping pills, cars, and rope. Not to mention bridges, tall buildings, water, and knives.

When slavery was at it's peak only about 1% of whites owned slaves. Slavery in the US was actually started by a black man.

>He posts a college
No.

>reported ownership
Yeah, people are totally going to freely give information like that to people who randomly ask for it
>article talks about linking guns to binge drinking for some reason
Yep, no bias there either

You see you have an opinion and the right to speech. That is still legal. Should my opinion be legal? Is it ok if I speak also?

Thanks for all the indoor plumbing, central heating and air, mass food production, vaccines, cars, and telecommunications whitey, now pay for your sins!!!

Fucking yes

What have blacks done without white influence? Nothing.

>pic related

But the U.S. government is corrupt. But the don't use their guns to correct that. The Police use it to Kill black people. And black people use it to Kill all people...
So try another explanation.

>he doesn't understand most colleges in America lean left and therefore are tainted with political bias
Find me a true nonpartisan source, nigger.

Yeah, and minorities have made the world so much better

100% b8. Nice thread you had people going

Tl;dr MUH GUUUNS :'(

Funny that colleges have a "left leaning bias" almost like reality has a left leaning bias.

I'm with ya buddy. But the indoctrination is deep here. We used them for everything except the fucking reason we're allowed to have them in the first place: Overthrow a government that is fucking you over and dude, we're covered in jew cum.

Don't expect reason from anyone here though

No, the left create their own reality, or try to at least

If you believe the BLM narrative, then you're a willful idiot. Police Officers are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male, then a black male is likely to be killed by a cop.

10/10

It's kind of funny how we hear about the amount of gun sales every year, but ownership is going down?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/05/gun-sales-hit-new-record-ahead-of-new-obama-gun-restrictions/

If you disagree then you're only proving our points even more, anything you say afterwards is purely b&

Watch this. He explains it well.

well having guns ensures that when some nigger tries to rob me i can shoot him in the leg. Also the reason america has never been invaded is because supplementing the military is the fact that everyone here has a gun. That reason alone deterred the japanese from invading american soil in ww2 you stupid nigger

Because dumb asses are buying 10 guns each because MUH GUBMINT GUN TAKE MUH GUNS

Every year?

Is that what you read on Huffington Post?

How do you explain the huge rise in concealed carry permits?

Yes.

Don't try and argue with 12 year olds on the internet, they don't understand the importance of firearms and will be the first to die when they least expect it

I really don't think that the average American gun owner is anywhere near as capable of guerrilla warfare as the average viet cong...

Also, one of the things that tipped that conflict against the US was that their soldiers were unfamiliar fighting in dense jungle. Move the fight to the terrain they've lived in their entire lives, and I don't think that's such an issue.

Really, I don't think an American guerrilla force ala Vietnam would be particularly effective, especially against modern thermal optics. I think what we would see in this scenario would be more of an Afghan/Iraqi style insurgency.

Boy, you're either thick, or baiting.

People that already owned guns are starting to get them?

Fight Bait with Bait.

I knew who you were talking about before i hovered over [embed]

Whatever. Every time I go into a gun store there's lines of first time buyers

>being against gun ownership and pointing out facts is baiting.

Maybe people like collecting them like you like collecting dildos.

Any possible reason you can think of besides new gun owners, huh? Does it make you feel better or something?

>muh anecdotal

8/8 m8, no h8

>muh liberal media "stats"

Woah now, son ,that's a stretch without any evidence to support your claims

>The U.S. military would be able to function without money.
>The U.S. military logistics would be possible in hostile territory without secure supply lines.

Highly unlikely success rate. They would have to use unconventional warfare to have any chance against the civilian population. That or control water / food sources. But, even then they would be still taking a large crippling blow that would weaken the country enough for more foreign interests to take advantage.

He's probably one of those fags who turns around and criticizes Breitbart or Fox.

>"""""""""Facts""""""""""""

I own several. I like them I collect them and I like to go shoot the different kinds. How many types of knives you won? More than one? You don't need more than one knife. You can only use one at a time.

The fact is gun ownership is at an all time low.

>have element of surprise
>have advantage of armed numbers
>action of violence on their side
>crumble when armed fatty in his skivies pulls a gun on you

niggas wanna be gangsta until its time to do gangsta shit

>facts

nice one there pal, you almost got me there with your "i heard this on Cred Forums therefore it's true" bit

well yeah, the niggers and mexicans are driving up the population but they are too poor to buy food, much less guns. dont think u can buy a hipoint with ebt

You honestly think that people who own tons of guns have just started getting permits for them?

Are you dense or just like performing mental gymnastics to try to mold things to fit your world view?

>hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/policy/
>better
Funny how it doesn't show shit.

Ooh, a gun thread? Don't mind if I do

Your argument was "gun ownership is DECREASING" not "gun ownership is LOW"

There's a difference, you know. (or maybe you don't)

Inbred fear

So the actual gun death rate outside of suicide and police shootings that ends up to less than 0.4% of all deaths in the U.S. each year is such a pandemic that we need to ban guns.

I don't get why you don't realize that gun owners are all self reporting for these surveys, and that most of them wouldn't just say that they owned guns to people who just randomly asked about it.

>"No sir, I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident unfortunately"

>People being intimidated if not downright horrified by inanimate objects
Holy shit, are they five?

>Kim Jong Un is a god because he says so, to deny it is denying fact.
>guns are at an all time low because my fellow leftists said so, to deny it is denying fact.
According to leftists, whatever they say is true.

What Model of revolver is that?

i'd join you but the 2mb limit is kicking my ass

It is true though.

S&W 586

fucking 1st world problems

fucking gorgeous

>all my pics and webms that used to work don't anymore

Fuck this stupid dying website and it's tiny dicked asian owner

Oh no, did I just commit hate speech?

>Guns are fun as fuck
spoken like a true virgin

>tragic boating accident unfortunately
same here

pew pew pew!

For me, I just no longer give a shit. If they ban and the DHS starts going around grabbing them. I will die because I will go hunting and kill every government politician, their families, and every liberal I can find.

redfacedgirlholdingbacklaughter.jpg

This scene right here is exactly why gun control is retarded.

Do libcucks just not remember this movie exists? Like a reverse Mendella Effect?

if you don't like the "leftists" then thats fine, but don't then come to me and tell me the facts are wrong because of who reported them.

That mag says you live in a non-free state

Underrated

lol "alot of blue state would starve, was kinda interested till this point, but this is just Bullshit. "yeah who ever heard of a farm in California or Vermont?"

By your logic we should ban black people because they murder too much.

Swimming pools too. Those have to go.

This guy is like the reverse of the stereotypical conservative who got his views from his racist uncle and believes only what he says is fact.

Does your Texas flag have a smaller Texas flag behind it? That's Texas as fuck.

Like anyone else the leftists wouldn't obscure the data to fit what they want and show it as a fact.

no, it says the 30 round mags werent inducive for better picture taking and also the gun isnt made for mag dumping, I have other ARs for that.

this may be true, but where is the argument for guns?

There isn't one

hello NYer

Europe is the Old money bro. The real aristocracy never left. American are just provincials with an inflated sense of self worth.

Agreed. That thing is fucking beautiful.

nah, youre off by 1500+ miles

Nice bait! It's scary to think that some people would be stupid enough to to suggest options like this. It's beyond retarded.

Everyone i know who has a gun does not mind background checks, most of us don't even have a criminal history.

What's scary is that some don't

All you have to do is shoot once and they will run.
youtu.be/RxK4AygGUy8
youtu.be/7CjofkDV12w

I will disarm when the police disarm

I'm quite certain the vast majority of the people who support "universal background checks" have no idea what it actually entails.
It would mean mandated background checks on private sales, which (apart from being none of the government's business) is an impossible proposition in any practical sense. The government has no way of knowing who owns what firearms (short of NFA items), and no feasible way to regulate the transactions.
Washington tried, everybody laughs because it makes absolutely no difference. It could not possibly work without a national registry, which will never fly

>Taking anything that guy says seriously

>how would they stand any chance in defending themselves against an invading force that manged to get past the military
>largest annual military spending in the world
>panic that military might get run over like Poland in WWII
user, most conflicts are unsymmetric in the 21st century. It's rather gonna be a bombing attack than a whole military mowing down the country

that stat comes from a shitty pol that said nothing about BGCs, it just asked if you support making it harder for criminals to get guns. everyone knows BGCs wont/dont do jack shit

>I need a security blanket: the post.

Trump for president is the last chance. Politicians have failed repeatedly to do what they say. If Trump fails to build a wall or renegotiate NAFTA, I start blasting.

Shut up and gimme your shit, nigga.

nytimes.com/2016/10/04/world/europe/kim-kardashian-robbed.html

So its necessary, just not possible.

This is bait. But for others who have strong opinions on the subject... grow the fuck up. Get off your fucking soapbox, with your young adult "I have to have a cause" bullshit. What the fuck do you care? If you want to be treated like a child, thats fine, but dont try to force you're pussy "whatever opinion would make me popular with the people I want to impress" bullshit on anybody else. I'll tell you what would improve society the most, dont give teens and young adults access to the internet. Where they can repeat whatever fashionable opinion in a pathetic attempt at validation of themselves.

When I went to college, all the other 20 somethings would get into debates, on politics, the economy, shit like gun rights etc. It was embarrassing to see a guy try to defend an opinion based off of what he heard third hand from another student, and then in the next class, if the majority of the class had a different opinion, to completely change his stance on the subject. You dumb fucking young adult cunts and your internet culture where opinions are like fucking dust in the wind, nobody has to know what they're fucking talking about first before they get to share their pseudo intellectual opinions with the world. You are dumbing down the rest of society. Why dont you shut the fuck up and listen for a while, instead of parroting whatever the fuck sounds good at the moment.

hi OP. I used to be 100% all for gun ban, but then I made buddies who were sane responsible adults who owned firearms and who were really nice, and now that I've had interaction and experience with guns, I want to own one.

*Blacks* introduced slavery to the West, not the other way around. Blacks, esp. muslim blacks, were enslaving black people, and we just took a small percent. *Blacks* deserve to be hated for what they've done to the world.

Pfft despite all your guns you still have some of the highest crime rates I the western world. How does that crime happen if you're all defying yourselves with "muh guns"?
And you guys constantly bitch and moan about your govt yet in your whole history haven't used "muh guns" to stop them.

It's quite obvious that trump would never succeed in creating a "wall", the UN would be knocking on our front door the minute it started

12 year old detected

The UN is an ineffective, corrupt backward african government these days. If Israel gets to have a wall, so does the US.

Sandy Hook was a psychological operation. At least use a better picture for bait.

I'm not an American citizen, I live in a country with one of the most strict gun control laws in the world.

good goy

give up all your rights, pay your taxes, and toil for our benefit

UN is a pussy, they won't do shit. We could simply withdraw our support for them.

Last time I checked America wasn't surrounded by an enemy force looking to destroy them in a minute

>muuh mexicans want to end our existence as we know it

You don't shoot the heavily armored tank, you shoot the non-armored fuel truck. You didn't even think of that, that's how bad you suck at war. And that's another reason you'll lose.

Implying the UN actually does shit other than sit around and whine. Get fucked faggot.

and then trump can give a big GTFO drop the billions we give to the UN a year and let them find some other country to house them.

>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.
do*
We need better cops, then. With more guns. To take down the people who obtained guns illegally.

>First: we should ban any and all semi auto guns. There is no need for anyone to own a semi auto rifle or handgun. A bolt action rifle is all you need for hunting.
First: We need to stop being pussy ass faggots and allow citizens to defend themselves. Guns aren't just about hunting.

>Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun.
Eh, I'm not entirely against this, but screening needs to only cover violent tendencies or crazy views like Islam

>Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.
Third: We need to make citizens much scarier to criminals by allowing everything up to drums of ammunition. No criminal with a tiny handgun would fight a law-abiding patriotic American with an M60.

Can't really defend yourself too well with your fists when someone is fucked up on bath salts or heroine. As far as the rest of it goes, you will be thanking all use white trash gun owners from someone finally gets the balls to invade the US and finds out every piece of white trash has a truck and a gun and a need to shoot and drag anyone who "treads on them".

I would also put forth the argument that in a era when guns were easily accessible, they had marksman badges for scouts, and you could. Literally order a gun from a magazine to your door, there was less gun violence, maybe it isn't the guns, maybe it's the peoples mind sets or the mind altering drugs prescribed by doctors legally. Or maybe I'm a 100% wrong.

Long story short I never been shot or threatened with a gun and I live in Kentucky and frequent Cincinnati, I also own several guns.

if I was the governement I'd turn the public against each other. Not just race, that's too easy, but via political parties, sexual orientation, religion, and hair color or whatever.

>we have an extraordinarily low amount of gun-related homicides
Emphasis on "homicide" with refers to incidents where a single person is killed. If you don't see anything alarming about regular mass shootings you must be pretty week-accustomed to them.

Sounds like gun owners. "Think of muh family!"

Guns were literally made with the purpose of killing people. Nice slippery-slope, retard.

come and take them faggot

Damn auto-correct butchered most of that and it's early. Sorry. The gist is there.

Amusingly I remember reading somewhere a liberal claiming that the purpose of the 2nd Amendment was so that the government could have guns to defend itself from the people
Either people don't actually read it, or they are capable of fucking mind-blowing mental gymnastics that I could never hope to follow.
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" literally could not be any more clear

Also
>country controlled by cartels
>lol it must be the gun ban that is the problem!
Never change, gun-nuts.

this was really fucking hard to read

Mexicans vote as a block, as dictated by la raza ("the race") and meecha. That gives them control over our government because so many have invaded now.

One generation in and we have to give them jobs based on affirmative action, so even though they come to clean the toilets, second generation can sue if they don't get enough welfare and high paying jobs. In California and Texas you can't even wear an American flag emblem to school because it would offend the local Mexicans.

If that isn't an attempt to alter and take undue advantage of the indigenous population, what is?!

Those bullets stil aint going through a tank user

There are a minimum of 300,000 defensive gun usages annually. Civilians have less than half of the miss identification rate of the police during a shooting. I'm phone posting so I don't have the pic, but you are wrong. The media only report negative gun stories because they are pro gun control. It was one of alinski's rules to control the people that all the guns get taken away from the people. It's about the government gaining a monopoly on the lawful use of force and more importantly violence.

>implying trump would make that decision

Man I sure wish you knew how politics worked, would make it easier to talk to you about them44

>If that isn't an attempt to alter and take undue advantage of the indigenous population
But it was okay when Amerifats did it, wasn't it?

>long paragraph that doesn't contain anything even remotely related to the points on hand

1.why not change your shitty laws then making it harder for criminals to get guns? At the moment they can buy whatever they want privately or from gun shows without any background check.
2.all religious idiots should be banned from ownership.
3. Why? You seriously think someone's going to be able to defend hits property with an m60? Are you retarded?
I've rarely, never I fact, heard of someone defending themselves with an assault rifle let alone anything heavier. The few times (compared to robberies and murders) people do defend themselves it's always with pistols. That's all you need.

I agree with you, but do you remember hearing anything about punctuation and sentences in school? Those would be good here, too.

I don't think you understand how it works, Trump can't just wake up one morning and say "Hmm...I want to leave the UN because they won't let me do what I want."

Well, he probably would pull a stunt like that.

Wouldn't put it past trump to think he has more power than he actually does.

Down the street, not across the road next time, buddy.

>> If that isn't an attempt to alter and take undue advantage of the indigenous population

> But it was okay when Amerifats did it, wasn't it?

When Europeans came to the US, there were a few hundred thousand native people living in North America, down from a peak of half a million around 1000 CE. There are now over 6.5 million native people. Those native people are also forced to endure central heating, automobiles, air travel, cell phones, television, electrical grids, etc. - all introduced by the Europeans. There was a huge benefit that came from our arrival.

The Latino invasion is pushing us backward - higher crime, higher welfare, conflict between cultures, and rapidly declining education. Those are big differences.

(note that the carrot goes on my text, not your reply)

>Amerifat trying to justify why it's okay if Whitey does it

>i have no argument and think he's right so im going to call him an amerifat

>Implying anything other then a splinter faction from the military could even fight the military.
Police won't be far off too with drones and other advances in robotics.
That piece of paper is terribly out dated. Back then all we had were muskets, which shot at one round per minute, rather then the killing machines that shoot a torrent of over 10 rounds in a single second. And that's on the slow side of things.

>why not change your shitty laws then making it harder for criminals to get guns? At the moment they can buy whatever they want privately or from gun shows without any background check.
The so-called "gun show loophole" is not a real phenomenon. An FFL (dealer, retailer, etc.) must perform a background check even at a gun show. The only transaction that doesn't legally require one is a private sale, which is the same no matter where it takes place.
Besides which, there is no feasible way to regulate private sales. Every attempt to do so has been a dismal failure. The law currently makes it illegal to knowingly sell a gun to somebody you know cannot legally posses it, which can be prosecuted only if the gun is recovered in a felon's possession and capable of being traced (usually not). That is really the best you can possibly hope for, and is already the law

It's no wonder nobody has taken you seriously thru this entire argument

>from gun shows without any background check.

That is an outright lie.

>all religious idiots should be banned from ownership.

Liberalism is a religion.

>Why?

Because it's a right, not a want, a need, or anything requiring any kind of approval from you.

>it's always with pistols. That's all you need.

Tell the police that.

>I have no argument other than "Invasion is okay if you're white (did I mention I was white?)"

>10 rounds in a single second
>And that's on the slow side of things.
That would be fully automatic, and that isn't something anybody can just buy

>can't admit his double-standard

>Amerifat trying to justify why it's okay if Whitey does it
Again, that ">" thing goes on my post, not on yours. Also, I assume you have no response or you would have done something more than be rude.

suggest you watch this

Also not the video i was looking for but hey
youtube.com/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0