Does anyone know what the fuck is up with all the clowns roaming about...

Does anyone know what the fuck is up with all the clowns roaming about? So far I've only seen reports of them in the US and Canada and it's fucking messing with me tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/society/creepy-clowns-started-as-halloween-stunt-in-wasco/349955/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHlCHf4AeCM
twitter.com/ClownSighting?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783074720006692864/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=KxuHMDjI42Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no idea what the fuck started it but they are starting to show up a lot here in NE Ohio. there are actually groups of people walking around at night with bats and pipes and shit waiting for them to come out and kicking the shit out of them

I wasn't aware that there had been any clown activity in Canada.
Also what's up to all Canada fags

It's a fucking hoax. And if someone does do this shit they are gonna get shot by cops. Real life ain't like movies

Im at Penn State and some clowns were wandering around campus by dorm buildings staring people down earlier tonight. A ton of students went out to look for them after word got around and didnt find anything. Apparently the cops found one and it was just some new pledge at a frat

Also I've seen reports that someone was stabbed and killed by a clown in PA earlier this week but I'm not sute how valid they are

Bruh im at psa. First night some one talked about it I looked on the altoona pd Facebook page and they said no one has made any calls in despite stories saying cops are involved. Like a said. Shits a hoax and now other colleges are getting involved. It's such cancer cus people are actually talking about this bullshit

We had some in gainsville, ga, i think its just a bunch of autists jumping on a band wagan of being retarded in public

is it real im in Cali and I've been hearing that there are some roaming around some near by parks

Reading Pa. It happened. Dude was arrested. I would post the link but I'm on mobile

fart

Checked

Part of the marketing campaign which you are well aware of considering you and these threads bringing attention to it are part of the same campaign.

In Alabama, somebody broke into a house and shot somebody tonight while dressed like a clown.

People are so entirely wrong about this shit. Spooky clowns start appearing around October and somehow, everybody forgets Halloween pranksters. That's all it is, there's no scam, no marketing (which really just shows how haded one is), just fun. People trying to carry on Halloween as a scary holiday. Give it a fucking rest and let them spook strangers, it's not a big deal. Just calm down, you fearful neet fucks.

Heard some shit was happening a few weeks ago down in hick central Georgia where clowns were luring kids in the woods and shit, idk if that's true. I live in Northwest GA and there have been sitings but nothing actually dangerous

What part of Cali?

250 reppin

This started over 2 years ago.

Here's a link

abc7.com/society/creepy-clowns-started-as-halloween-stunt-in-wasco/349955/

Anybody mind explaining a bit what this whole clown thing is?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHlCHf4AeCM friend made this a few weeks before it all happened SPOOKY

twitter.com/ClownSighting?lang=en

give these a watch

Fucking faggot

fuckin pussies

mobile.twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783074720006692864/video/1

this one's kek material tho

i thought this entire whole thing was started because of the publicity stunt for the horror movie remake IT? and then some faggots took it too far?

kinda amazing that this shit happened in southern state a lot and nobody got shot yet, or maybe some of the clowns are in deep in the ground now

first time i watched this one i thought he just straight up fuckin stabbed him lol

it started in Cali years ago. it had nothing to do with the movie. it was a couple fucking around on halloween.

i hope one fucks with me :) would be so much fun OUO

youtube.com/watch?v=KxuHMDjI42Y

Feels good to live in the hood, dont gotta deal with crazy assa shit like this

can we claim self defense if we accidentally touch them?
also they tend to do this shit at remote area so i guess nobody gonna see anything anyway

so fake tho.