All I have is resin

>all I have is resin

What would be a better way to smoke it? Acrylic bong or pipe?

Wow and they say weed users aren't desperate as fuck for weed huh?Smoking tar
enjoy that cancer

pipe

go to bed ethan

dude thats disgusting, just wait to get some more pot

Resin is perfectly fine, especially if it's a small amount like that. Doing it regularly is when it can be harmful, since it is dirty.

It gets you high, it's pretty concentrated, and you can smoke it while you wait to get more.

Usually gives me a headache, roll it into a ball and stick it near the hole on the bottom of your bowl left or right side whatever. Burn it. A torch helps.

Hitter bat

It works well if it's in a pile too, like in OP's. I think it burns better that way and it's like packing a bowl with weed... just with little tiny black clay-like things lol

Pipe real...real slow. Dont burn it. Crisp the top of it and lots of inhaling. Dont put the flame right to the resin but on top of it away drawn your breath to bring the flame closer.

Agreed,
Professional resin smoker right here

I still make the mistake of crisping it now and then. But I treat it like it's wax or clay because of how it's mostly that kind of consistency.

It's an interesting high. It's a strong head high, but at the same time there's a body high to it too. I've heard others say that a resin high feels different so that's why I'm mentioning it, it's not bad just different

When your friend that never runs out walks in on you smoking bong resin.

If your pipe broke and you saw that it was loaded with resin, you know you'l save it or smoke it.

Unless you're the kind that throws a nug away if it falls on the ground. You'll find a use for it!

Nick?

Is resin actually that bad for you? I didn't clean my bong for months and scraped. I got about 3 days out of all the resin I had. Looking back on it I was pretty phlegmy for a while after.

As for OP's question, use a bong.

Say every fucking name in the god damn book and 9/10 it's not the guy you know IRL

Everyone smokes resin. What I've found is that EVERYONE DOES IT AND NOBODY ADMITS TO IT

Resin is like tar so it's bad in the sense that it's not technically good to breathe in.

But it's.. not going to kill you or give you cancer. You're not gonna develop a serious lung disease from it. I imagine that if you smoked bowls of resin daily for years on end you would, but just reguar use or a month of smoking what fell out of your broken bowl (i.e. this pic or the one I'm uploading) isn't gonna kill you.

You can also clean the stuff. I think alcohol does it. You'd have to Google how to do that since I've never personally done it but that's an option

There are large amounts of THC in resin, because it is basically hash with tar and junk. My pipe usually catches plenty of green bits that are coated with the residue.

He smokes resin and HSS THAT EXACT SAME ASHTRAY YOU SNIVELING PIECE OF SHIT NOE WATCH YOUR TONE WHEN YOU SPWAK TO ME IN THE FUTURE OR DONT EXOECT ALL YIUR TEETH WHRN YOUR DONE

My friends and I lost our minds on resin just could not stop laughing about weird shit. Good times smoke on!