ITT: things people only like because they are supposed to like it / are told to like it

ITT: things people only like because they are supposed to like it / are told to like it.

pic related

Game of thrones

Trump

Star Wars

Nirvana

What is this about

WHERES UR FUCKIN NECK

ITT: everything

What's in OP picture?

The Beatles
Salted caramel
VW cars

Mint flavor anything

this is really sad but true. I used to love star wars, and I remember having to order shirts from a sci fi mail order catalog and nobody thought they were cool.

i fucking hate star wars now.

a gay ass movie that high school kids pretend to like

Myself

but user, Im in high school...

>Religion
>Teachers
>Mom
>Dad
>Dumbfuck brother
>Kanye West
>Being alive

All great examples

sorry, cool high school kids

>talks about high schoolers as though they're a group he doesn't belong to
>types like a nigger child

>Being alive
But there's ice cream and internet.

i actually unironically love shitty movies and the fact that the plot gets thrown out the fucking window literally makes this one of my fav shitty movies

Iphones

Black people

edgy high school rocky horror fan detected

Cred Forums

Found out adolescent nigger detected.

Which one will get more rage?

Anything "pumpkin flavored" other than pie.

Iphones. There's way more cancerous phone posters here than there are legitimate niggers.

See: Look at that cancer posting image macros after 2010 because he thinks memes are still something people do here.

Try again :)

You can't call someone edgy to every argument to validate yourself.

>is under the impression that whites can't be niggers
>wears a watch in the current year because "baller fashion, breh"
Yeah, you're a nigger. Way to out yourself.

t. poorfag

Led Zeppellin, The Beatles, anything from the 60s or 70s, and just baby boomer bullshit in general.

>You betta check that double alliteration I just used.

>attempts to claim he's not a nigger inside
>goes on to display over reliance on materialistic values and shiny trinkets while simultaneously refusing to type like an educated person
Keep proving my assertions correct, white Jamal. The sad part is that you don't even realize you're doing it.

>anything from the 60s or 70s
Just because you haven't grown out of your adolescent rebellious phase like all your peers did over a decade ago doesn't mean you have the right to indict the entirety of two decades on earth.

So true user, so true.

iphones, they are a perfect example of planned obsolescence in action

Yeah, it's become mainstream, but there are forums for actual fans who know a lot about it and you can get in arguments with them over plot and characters and shit.

Agreed. Seriously this is like Brownies but from an earlier time.

But user, have you ever had ice cold mint tea or a mint julep on a summer day using the mint you grew in your garden???

>cold mint tea or a mint julep
Faggot.

Mint juleps are beyond lovely

This thread is filled with youngfags

Pisses me off too because I liked harvest ales and then everyone started putting pumpkin in everything and now when i go buy a harvest ale, the clerk is always like, "OH YEAH GOTTA GET YOUR SEASONAL DOSE OF PUMPKIN! LEL" and i'm seething in anger to the point that my blood vessels are popping out on my forehead.

Justin Bieber

>lovely
Faggot.

Your post is filled with cancer

fuck monty python

girls

>the adolescent contrarianism is off the charts

/thread

Kevin Hart

I... just don't like it. It's cool if you do.

Cool....anyway. rocky horror and the beatles for sure

Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd

Duly noted. Cashiers need to shut the fuck up... unless they are cute.

The 24/7 near my place has a lumpy old long haired idiot working there, and he is always saying stupid shit. Once he made four different comments while ringing up my stuff, trying to engage me in conversation. I usually reply with a grunt or yeah whatever its another day. Stupid fuck can't take a hint.

godspeed you! black emperor. Such a boring band.

I hate this movie. Don't know how people can convince themselves it's some kind of epic.

>harvest ales and then everyone started putting pumpkin in everything

Also way too much hops in everything.

Beer, it all tastes like shit, just drink it for the buzz and stfu about how it has a heady aroma or whatever, god damned beerfags

old stuff seems bad because it gets copied so much it becomes commonplace... but when it was new, it was original and interesting

So of course Rocky Horror seems bad, it has only been copied 800 times since then

>Justin Bieber

I can can't even get pissed off at this shit anymore. He's every other manufactured boy singer marketed at 13 year old girls.

They only people who liked that movie are girls who used to shop at hot topic and the faggots they friendzoned.

have...have you seen rocky horror?

"craft" anything

Don't Stop Believing by Journey

Kim Kardashian.

>Budweiser drinking white trash

kissing

I like the way bud light tastes, and it gets me good and drunk. i'm not gonna drink shit i don't like because it's fashionable.

>I like the way bud light tastes
You're human garbage, kid. Being raised by poor/stupid people will do that to you.

>Also way too much hops in everything.

Yeah, that's really annoying. I find a lot of beer now, just too damn hoppy. If I don't watch what I drink, I can start to feel the acid reflux start with the first damn sip.

Football and Beer

>Don't Stop Believing by Journey

I hated that the first moment it played on the radio.

That feel when toothpaste in my desert...wtf

Maybe not everyone wants to dig out a brick from his/her pants every time you need to know the time

Ok.

>The Beatles
Spot on, mate.

i only like football for gambling and heckling/trolling fans. I go to a bar every sunday and me and a couple other people always cheer for the other team just to rile people up. even better when their team loses, drunk football fans are silly cry babies

>dig out
Stop wearing skinny jeans, you disgusting fucking child.

Classifying ephebophiles as pedophiles.

fair point, op. songs are catchy tho.. but the movie and plot is fucking trash.

I always hated how the couple fuck nigel curry. and the guy gets cucked by the muscle guy. it's not right.

I don't wear skinny jeans, I'm not a fag. You probably wear sweatpants every day, like the looser you are. Bet you are born around 96

>I don't wear skinny jeans
Then you must be a lard ass. There's nothing hard about retrieving things from you pockets, fucktard.
>I'm not a fag
Your vehement desire to wear accessories says otherwise.

Don't bother responding again. There's nowhere for you to go from being this told.

Adult people wear watches. Go back to class kid

Hating nickleback.

Adult people end all sentences with punctuation. I'm sorry to see your adolescent ego wouldn't allow you to do the intelligent thing and remain quiet after getting your ass so completely handed to you. Watch, you're going to do it again.

Filthy frank
Sam Hyde

My dude. . .
The only acceptable wallet is black or brown leather bifold.

He's a wigger. He's beyond hope of redemption.

lol, that's a $700 Louis Vuitton wallet, I'm sure it's way more fashionable than anything you have

Complaining about grammar or punctuation at a forum people write on with their phones while they are taking a dump, seems real clever.

>there's ever an excuse for presenting yourself as less than white
Found the flaw in your thought process.

i doubt the guy your paying to fuck you in the ass cares what kind of wallet you have

I've never actually seen it, and I've never been to one of those shitty Rocky Horror parties, and I've never been involved in gay culture, so I suspect I'll actually be able to watch it objectively and might enjoy it.

girls with big boobs

>This
Same with Spartacus
It just a soap opera but more gratuitous to trick men into enjoying it.

ITT: Adolescent contrarians.

Jesus, how much of a flaming faggot do you have to be to show off on an anonymous website where nobody cares who you are and nobody gives a fuck?

>being this mad that somebody else's wallet cost more than your wardrobe

>implying it's not obvious that you're gay
>implying it takes an emotional investment to shame you for that

MODS MODS MODSS

That's right. No fucks need to be given because if everyone would give a fuck the fuck prices would rise to insane heights and soon nobody could afford a fuck anymore, let alone to give one. I guess the bj business would take that slot then, though. *shrugs*

Also I'm not an economical expert, just a banker. At least until I'm fired in 3..., 2..., 1... Time for a new job.

Well, shit. There goes the thread.

Might be in your best interest to climb into Hillary's pocket.

my ex made me watch this shit

wrong!

Alcohol, especially beer.

White people.

Girls.

Fuck you. Chocolate Mint is awesome!

Shhh. Let the faggots die out. Don't lecture them about good music.

>Trump

>ice cream

I genuinely enjoy Rocky Horror hype or no.
I get why others would find it annoying but I think it's a wacky good time.

that would be the thing people love because everyone's supposed to hate it

You can like nice things if you want man, but goddamn

all this
damage control

you're only proving right man, you sound like an insecure materialistic bitch who needs to feel superior much more than he needs to feel >fashionable
Reevaluate your priorities.

I'd say any phone apart from an iPhone.

The iPhone is seen as the one everybody gets and therefore not to be a sheep you need to get something else. These people don't stop and think that it may be popular (or have been popular) for a reason and that if it wasn't for the iPhone, there'd be no iPhone competition.

i like it more for the style of animation then the actual movie i dont know what it is about stop motion but ill watch anything with it

ITT: People who can't imagine people like things they don't like.

final fantasy vii

Hipster faggot detected

Lol wut

>IMDB Top 250
>AC/DC
^doesn't necessarily mean I don't like these things

Cred Forums.org/b

Hot days. Not warm days where you can wear a t-shirt and shorts and be comfortable. Hot days. Where you get fucking hot.

Onions.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?

Every Bioshock
Princess Mononoke
Everyone's grandparents

Rocky horrors good. Op is just a faggot as usual

agree

>ITT: things people only like because they are supposed to like it / are told to like it.
>Whistle-blowing

Space exploration and endangered species preservation
Black Lives Matter
Liberal Arts
Clean Energy
Military
Technology
Being smart and opinionated

OP, it's just the media pulling on the public's heartstrings and you're distinguishing the differences between the ethics of propaganda.

wuuuuhhhh bioshock isn't put on a pedestal it's just good

That's funny because only pot smokers with tattoos and piercings and literal faggots like that movie.

fucking cuck

going to the club..

if you want over priced drinks and to be covered in mexicans and blacks flaunting off there 2 week paycheck go ahead. much rather spend my time drinking at a bar or drinking with my buddies at home.

>try Again
Why do people say this. When you are obliviously retarded enough to say something like "try again" in an even more retarded discussion, you already lost. No one's gonna try again, because no one wants to argu with frustrated loser kids and retards.

checked, but I like pot and I like liberal arts and i haven't given a shit about watching that movie anytime soon
>Stop wasting trips with that bullshit, kid

>alcohol
>fitness

shut up, and drink your lite beer in shame

No man, its mediocre at best. First one had charm that wore thin a couple hours in. Thats it.

Obvious fight-time arenas.
Dumb AI
More-choice-isn't-better weapons, ammo, plasmids.
Try-hard for middle school character, dialogue, encounter, thematic writing. "A slave obeys" "There's always a girl". You have fun with that payoff, m80.
The hacking minigames, the meaningless, RPGesque leveling.
The flow breaking obvious shop is obvious.
The stale, static environments.

People love to laud this one while digging on other shooter game series. Show em they're teh srs tastes gamer. Pretentious ponces. Bioshock's average, at best.

damn, i hate mint anything, too

Reading
>Input favorite book here, _____

Other cultures
>Input favorite culture here, _____

Classical art
>Input favorite composer/artist/ here, _____

i like religion

Monty fucking Python.

It's not cunting funny, fuck off.

you're an idiot or your bait is weak

retard alert

just because you have no taste doesn't mean others don't enjoy it

also,
you have to be a complete sheep to say you "like" kanye new shit. Its just some pretentious artsy piece of trash at this point. It was never good anyways

This smug toad

as someone who likes the iPhone, i say you are wrong.

there are many good reasons not to get an iPhone
1) price
2) flexibility
3) wallet
4) apple seems to often be a step behind android phones

nobody likes him. not even his family. he doesn't have friends.

that said, he's got my vote. i want to watch the world burn.

Dubs, trips, etc.

I love the local Rocky Horror show.

On halloween live actors from around the city do a live action performance in front of a screen playing the movie.

Its actually great fun seeing people you know get naked and do lewd things to each other on stage.

Do you think billy ray jacks it to nudes of his daughter?

>Using todays standards to judge a movie developed over 40 years ago...

It was originally a play, and the movie wasn't that bad. It didn't translate over that well, but it actually had some depth to it for a musical.

Jesus christ.
Undr8d post

Well, there's at least one set of photos of her that are underage.

Got a better version of this?

ITT: people who dislike things because they're popular, not realizing that disliking things due to popularity = liking things due to popularity. Either way you're basing your interests on other people, you fucking tards.

Fuck you, I still wear a watch.

Suicide Squad
btw Rocky Horror is shit

Dumb faggots who take bait

See:It's ironic u silly goose

I won't buy iPhones because I hate Apple's philosophy of making everything incompatible. What's wrong with micro USB? Fucking nothing, except you can buy them anywhere.

Just one example of people not getting it. It's things people only like because they're supposed to, not stuff you don't like. No one thinks anyone else is cool for liking onions.

Yes u can and yes I will god damn it

I like this guy

Easy there fella, you're cutting kind of deep with this one.

But nobody likes suicide squad though. It's like they made the commercial first and based the entire movie on it.

Ye

i can respect that i just could not get in to this one

The Godfather
Scarface
Donnie Darko
Scary Movie
Lord Of The Rings
The Hobbit
The Passion
Every war movie ever, especially American Sniper

They actually suck

They don't suck, but they're horribly overrated.They basically have a few brilliant songs.

Veterans were out murdering and getting paid, theyre pretty much glorified hitmen with a social barrier, they're currently out killing terrorists under the idea that if we don't kill them then they'll attack America when it's really about more oil.

Edgy

Too bad no one here knows what youre on about

You don't get it though. When it comes to the game of politics and war, it's basically all or nothing. If you don't seize every opportunity for an advantage over your competitors, then you lose. It's a sick, sick world, and you have to play the game to win.

What?

Hipsterism
Contrarianism

thank you OP. I hate that shit.

also: getting drunk

also: getting married

also: religion

also: college

also: dating

also: living

fags of all ages with no real personality, ugly faces and horrible childhoods

also: male jewelry

YES

itt VIRGINS!

Rape.

Oh wait. That's the antithesis of the thread.

Nevermind.

Nah fuck you, this movie kicks ass. Tim Burton is a great director and Danny Elfman is fucking based as fuck. Just because people like something doesn't make it bad. Fuck off, faggot.

Bunch of contrarian hipster faggots in this thread.

this movie is how you know you're gay

My sister is happily married with two kids. Loves the FUCK out of this movie. Try again, VIIIRRRGIIIN

No. Nickel back just sucks.

I'm guessing your sister started watching it in high school when she was getting high and drunk every weekend. She banged tons of dudes and accidentally got pregnant and forced the guy to marry her.

HAHA! NOPE! Try
>Pastor's kid
>total nerd/goodietwoshoes/girl-next-door
>also incredibly shy and was a virgin until her wedding night. (don't ask how I know... Uncomfortable discussions before and after her marriage is all I'll say)
>went to college to become a teacher, possibly around when she got into the "culture" of Rocky Horror
>Possibly drank, but not to ridiculous extremes, never touched drugs
>Met future husband after graduating at a teaching job, decided a year or two later to get married
>My niece was born about a year later

So, projecting a bit much?

No taste peon detected

You're just making all of that up so you can claim I'm projecting.

NOT FALLING FOR IT UR SISTER WAS A WHORE IN HS JUST ADMIT IT

If that's what you want to believe, who am I to stop you?

But you'd be wrong.

tranny version of Frankenstein

>racism
>rape
>privelage
>bodyshaming
>homophobia
Pretty much any social injustice

>watching Wallace and Grommit
The fuck is wrong with you?

>tim burton
>director

I actually stumbled on to that on my own it was on tv one day and i thought it was great yhen went to see a play of it my friend was in and it was still good and the crowd call backs where funny...the first time...i dont understand how people can do that more than once and still be entertained after about halfway through hearing someone yell out asshole or cunt was just distracting and disruptive

Doctor Who (specifically 11)
Everything Apple makes
Anything popular

Gotchu fam

Confirmed for shit taste

Punctuation, grammar and spelling all used to be important things here. People have been chewed out by the masses for fucking that shit up. But you wouldn't know that because you're a freshcunt.
Why don't you, your High school wallet, and your wrist Fedora make like a tree and fuck off.

Yeah I meant producer. Realized it after I posted. It's based off of his poem though and is directed by Henry Selick. Anyway, it's a great little film and serves its purpose magnificently imho.

Plus, I love Danny Elfman's scores and most Tim Burton movies anyway. So pair that with Halloween and fall, like my favorite time of year, then fuck yeah. I like it.

The Elder Scrolls series