Why do girls hate manlets? Do they even know why? I haven't heard of a good, valid, sound, rational...

Why do girls hate manlets? Do they even know why? I haven't heard of a good, valid, sound, rational, logical argument put forth by a female as to why they hate short guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-85VGl2pg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TohZVlQXo
youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs?t=58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe they love basketball.

Muh dik

Because being short means that you will pass on weaker less valuable genes to their potential sons. Face it, you have shit genes and now people with good genes dont want to breed with you.

Just go find some fat bitch who is also desperate for sex and doesnt mind the fact that you are short.

Its bad genetics. and the girls can see that subcutaneously.

>theyre all wearing heels

That's assuming tall = stronger, which in a lot of cases isn't true.

>5"4 here
Basically my fucking life.

Guys Im 5' 6" how fucked am I?

Nope. Its true.

Height equals potential all of the time, and actual strength most of the time.

The girl I'm with right now told me she's never been attracted to guys under 6', but she's wildly attracted to me and I'm like 5'8"-5'9".

Good to know I'm cute enough in the face to make up for my lackluster body and lack of height.

Not even most.

Spotted the 5'10" manlet

Honestly, I'm 5'11 but I usually feel short since I have lots of tall people around me for friends and during work. Just coincidental though I guess.

Girls love aplha males
Manlets aren't alpha

as simple as that OP

If you say so bro. Dont ask for the truth if you cant handle the truth.

You are just some side dick to her lol

Fellow Manley here, I figured had some shit to do with humans not being above instinct to get the strongest mate and typically taller is considered stronger even if they get their ass kicked all the time just from first glance

I'm 5"10 and I'm considered short....
Good luck

Lol. Thats like some desperate guy pointing out that he doesnt like chubby chicks, but totally loves this one in particular chubby girl's body. She is settling for you, man. Hate to break it too you, but she still finds you less attractive then the other guys.

not op. just see a lot of skinny tall dudes with tiny shoulders still pulling girls

Evolution nigga.. girls want the best genes in their snatch whether they know it or not. That's why you're attracted to huge tits and a nice ass, better for feeding the kid and a higher chance of survival during birth.
If you're short evolution told her brain that she should ignore you since you would make manlets and manlets have a worse survival chance against animals during hunting and shit.
6'2 dudebro here, chicks love my manmeat.

Evolution. Tall/bulky builds are always dominant in a social group.

I'm 6'3" with a 7/10 face

I think women are turned on more by my size than my looks. Probably cause I have a bigger dick, longer reach, and more strength than you faggots. You talk about us big guys getting knocked down in fights but I could easily pick you up by the waste and body slam you into the ground. You faggots can aim for the nuts pretty well at least, pathetic manlets...

Height = pure 100% faggotry, maybe 20-30 years ago you could make that argument but if you look at any tall guy ever now, you'll see the opposite

But girls don't think about genetics and evolution whenever they reject a manlet. They just think "eeww".

But "eeew" is not an argument.

Girls don't think about evolution.

>Evolution
They don't even know how it works.

I dunno guyz. Im 33 and fucked the hottest peice of ass from highschool. She was taller than me by an inch. I'm 5'11 the whole fucking thing was awkward. I came. Next week she found the one for her and was immediately committed. Despite her being insane, me fucking my highschool crush, my pussy eating game cray cray (said my ex to random ho at bar)... fucking a taller woman was a turn off. Now if she dominated me it'd be a different story. But it was just weird.

Subconsciously you imbecile..
Do you think "damn that chick could feed my kids real good"? No. You think "daaamn she got good tits".

what im not attracted to huge fake tits and a nigger ass?

alot of f chnildren are raised on a princess being saved by the handsome, muscular, tall prince, but because alot of females (most males are pretty dumb too) they think skinny weak shits are strong because you can see every fucking outline of their muscles (its fucking gross) so the shallow ones look for those tall "strong" guys to satisfy their silly fantasies they never grew out of

5'8" Manlet here. Funny thing is my height's never directly been an issue. At least no girl's ever mentioned it out loud to me or an acquaintance. I've hooked up with plenty of chicks taller than me. The girl I'm seeing now is taller than me, I actually have to stand on my tip-toes and look up to kiss her. No skin off my teeth, at least she's hot and I'm getting laid.

It's pretty simple actually. For most of human history and pre-history height was a proxy for immune system health. The more one was sick during childhood, the more growth was stunted...
Thus women seek tall men to provide their offspring with a better chance of survival. Of course with modern medicine this isn't true any more, but the biology's effect on the psyche of women hasn't changed yet.

Oh sure, a good personality, confidence, having an interesting life, ect are the most important factor, no question. But pysical attraction is still important and you have to overcome that if you arent born lucky.

You never have anyone but yourself to blame if girls dont find you attractive, its just that some people have a little bigger of an advantage.

Same as when someone rejects an obese girl with just an 'eww'. This shit is hardwired into us and happens subconsciously

Then you're the exception or normal Cred Forums tier loli loving pedo

Because you can see their nose hairs, more work for them to look passable.

How did you approach her or ask her out? I actually like tall girls as well

No idea why. I'm 6'4 and ugly as fuck. My face is maybe a 3/10 if that, and I fuck so many women compared to my short friends. I'm about as bland as it gets, yet women are attracted to me entirely because of the height.

Agreed, 5'6'' Manlet representing

They don't think the skinnier ones are stronger, they just prefer not to have your FUPA get in the way of sex.

And as for visible muscles being "gross", that's just your fat-ass opinion. The majority of women love some definition, that's a fact. Also thinner guys have better cardio health, which again means better and longer sex.

Go for a run and stop hating, fatty.

Stopped reading at "fupa"

I can't take it, too retarded to finish reading

Same Cred Forumsros, 5'5" here. My tip is to do a couple things:
>1. DO NOT LIFT WEIGHTS/GET SWOLE. You will look like a true manlet. I get you dont want to be seen as a little boy, but there are other ways to do so as seen later on.
>2. Get a beard and better style. Style matters most and the way you present yourself. If you show you are smart, sophisticated, and well-groomed then you will be better off than a tall hipster faggot. Even a shitty beard is better than none, as it shows confidence if you rock it
>3. Get a talent. If you are talented then girls will flock to you as you are as unique as a guy who is 6'5". I play classical double bass and it gets me all the tall orchestra pussy.
>Evidence of this: my last gf was 5'10" Vietnamese with the fattest ass ever.

Last thing: Try not to make your talent athletics. Yes its impressive, but the girl will be looking at the jocks on the field and not you.

>TLDR: to overcome shortness, dont lift, get a beard/better style, and get a talent.

Thanks for the input Cred Forumsros. Ill see what I can do.

currently banging a chick who is 6'5" in heels, respect brudda!!

I think facial aesthetics, athleticism and other physical attributes also come into play. So if you're a manlet; be good looking, have money, be athletic or be muscular. In theory the more combinations you have, the better you will do. That's not taking personality into account, but who really gives a shit about personality?

>tl;dr societal pressures leads to expectations that is left to be fulfilled

It's from the culture we live in, we care so much about what society thinks about us and we need to have it all that will represent us. Why do we attribute douchebags with bmw. Why is it that girls seek taller men? What does height have to do with intelligence, experience, or quality of a person? In a way it's all selection of the ideal type as seen from a woman's standpoint. THey feel that a taller man will make them happy and more comfortably fit in the society than with a shorter man.

I dated a taller girl and i was comfortable with that. TBH if you have the resentment of a manlet then you'll let that dictate your life. Yes girls prefer taller men, but there's a point they realize good men come in all shape and sizes.

We knew each other in high school and we recently reconnected at a bar.

The key to attracting any kind of woman is demonstrating value. Whether it be having money, being hot and fit, musically talented, or being funny. You don't even have to be that good at one thing, you can just be ok at a bunch of things. At least that's what I do. I'm kind of fit, a bit handsome, sort of good at singing and playing guitar, know a little bit about politics, dabble in all sorts of sciences, pop up here and there on social media, and I know some good recipes.

All that combined makes me worth at least SOMETHING.

welcome Cred Forumsro. Dont worry, it can be a cold world out there. But there will be someone for you.

Simple. They are superficial and shallow.

im a 5'8" "manlet" and one piece of advice i can give you, dont get a chip on your shoulder cos of your height.

people can spot it a mile off and it repulses women

Just like this guy. He's a manlet, he's got a beard, he's got a talent, and he gets the girls

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-85VGl2pg

From an evolutionary perspective; women naturally prefer stronger looking males, seeing as they're mosy likely to provide strong children, and they're more likely to protect those children.

Height is a big part of this, seeing as the bigger an animal is the more intimidating they seem.

TLDR: Basically it's because of leftover evolutionary traits, that are now somewhat useless.

im 6'2 and thats not true its the opposite

alright let's have a real convo here because I see posts like this often and I want to give some actual advice in the event any of you are not baiting and actually want to here some advice:

I'm almost 30, 5'9, 190lbs (athletic/muscular although I do skip leg day because fuck that), and career oriented (Dr.). Slightly above avg dick (6.5")

I'm single now as I just relocated for work however in my travels I have fucked around 50 women which may seem like a lot to some of you and may seem like nothing to some of you, the whole thing with women is that they really don't care what you look like as much as you think, there are plenty of ugly tall dudes who get with girls just because they are tall so yes they absolutely have an advantage. However that shouldn't discourage you as there are plenty of cute shorter women 5'0-5'6 who don't want to be with dudes 6'4 cause its fucking awkward...The way I was successful with women was to be confident and witty, but also know my place in the sense that i'm 5'9 i'm not going to hit on a girl who is 5'8 because more than likely she wants a guy who is 6'2 etc. I talked to a ton of women all the time got rejected a shit ton as everyone does, but it really is a statistics game and the more women you talk to the more chances you have of getting laid/finding a gf/ whatever your goals may be. Plenty of women out there, and I personally find the best odds are through friends of friends, or classmates, or house parties as you can build a connection easier than at a bar for obvious reasons. anyway stop doubting yourselves just know that confidence is key, don't be afraid of an awkward silence, and just fucking go for it, also online dating through tinder type stuff is a huge waste of time, those girls are talking to like 50 ppl at once and most likeyl can't even remember your name, steer clear of that stuff as even if you get 4,5 etc new fucks out of it, it usually ends up hours invested for minimal return on investment.

also sorry for all the typos i'm trying to watch a movie on split screen and not checking anything

We're hunter-gatherers that live in cities.

None of this shit is supposed to make sense.

sure thing manlet
I'm pretty sure they still make shelves you can't reach, shorty

They don't want your degenerate genetics making their kids midgets. Women hate manlets for good reason, my advice is accept the fact you'll never get your tiny dwarf dick wet and stop pissing in the gene pool. Just accept your computer-science degree and don't let me catch you masturbating to my girlfriend.

it shouldn't be a problem. only the faggy manlets that let it get to their heads are the ones that feel insecure about not reaching the high shelves and blame it on women for not liking them.

my deepest apologies for all the types, I feel so bad about them I just cant get over them. I swear, I was watching a movie while typing this and I did not put much attention to it. I hope you all will understand it and will forgive me. It is not like anyone knows who I am or I know who you are, but so you know that an anonymous person is very, very sorry about his typos who will disappear in a matter of minutes, this thread is shit. And I am very witty and confident, but them typos, fuck, I will apologize to each and one of you, please forgive me.

more typos, I am so sorry about them. I was eating a sandwich and typing, I swear I as not looking what I was typing at all, forgive me, my deepest apologies

This time I was exercising and typing, I did not check my writing at all, sorry for them typos, pls, unknown ppl forgive me

>ITT and all threads like it
>smart, reasoned response
>HURR MANLET
>wtf is your problem
>DUR DUR FOUND THE MANLET
>okay enjoy your imagined superiority
>LOLOL BUTTHURT MANLET

The end. Don't bother replying because I won't take the bait.

Is this what edgy looks like?

Look bud all I can do is give you some advice, but that doesn't change the likely scenario that you're a trap loving faggot manlet who probably gets my sloppy seconds. Fuck i'm so edgy now too!

such as?, its called short mans sydrome for a reason

You are asking for the bait, you faggot

Butthurt Manlet.

I'm Dutch and 5'11", I have to be careful not to get caught under average men's shoes.

There's a really cool website you'd probably like it's called 9gag.com

5'10 is average male height.

The biggest player I know is 5'6.

They're probably just rejecting you because you're an uninteresting faggot

What's the definition of "manlet"?

5 10 and under is manlet? Over that is what?

Yeah, no.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TohZVlQXo

5'8 and under I think.

I saw him today on my campus. Dude must be like 5'3

A man.

No, lift. Be healthy. This man is retarded

Physical superiority

Big tits dont mean girl will be better in feeding, Google it. Tits have one task - attract mens. it's loke peacock tail.

Just like height in males, then.

You know it's bad when asians make fun of you

I am 3' 8" with 10" dick I will live longer than you tall fags.

>weaker genes
Height =/= intelligence, strength.

May it's true in modern world because here to survive not necesserely need be fucking killing machine how it was in acient time. But instincts is older that we can imagine and they still work like in good old times

Can confirm, user has been alive for six entire years now, and showed me the penis he keeps in a frozen lunchbox.

the manlets attack actually sounds more successful than yours.

wow

It is shit

Old times werent as good as today

When will they ever learn?

I believe in some cases it's actually true, that women go with the more manly looking tall man, but I'm about 6'5" with above average looks, at least that what people tell me, and i don't bone many. I believe the women get used to the smaller version of men, yet i cant find a mediocre tall women, they are all 5'4 - 5'8 ish tall that sucks

Does anyone else think it'd be 10 times easier to be female than male?
It's not that I really want to be female I just think it'd be life on really easy mode.

Easy mode is for pussys

It's because you're gay.

i dont mind a girl being taller than me.

if shes, and wont judge me for how i was born.
it really doesnt matter, snu snu is the sex of the future.

Deep down everyone wants be a lazy woman. Getting free shit for being alive.

i swear i wrote "if shes nice"
where the hell did the nice go.

kek I don't regret being a man a single day. You seem to think it would be easier to get laid. Well that may be easier (if you dont turn out to be a horrible warpig-snorlax) and then you'll be a slut for your life because "UH YOU HAD MORE THAN ONE PARTNER ?". And maybe pregnant also. In the meantime, period and shitty emotions cuz of hormones. Idon't even start on the condescending white faggotknights and patronizing men you'll have around every day of your life.

No, I am glad to be a man.

Wrong. Actually people want things different all the time. The same get's stale. No matter what it is.

Yeah but if you're a half decent looking female people will compliment you just because and they'll be extra nice to you.

yea im 5"11 and i feel short... what a world

Because ultimately humans are a warlike race, a larger man has the advantage in a fight and thus is better able to defend his woman, women are instinctively aware of this and thus will naturally gravitate towards larger, more belligerent males.

rather rich considering every inch of them is plastic but they hate on you because of what you can't change.

And they're wearing heels.

honestly, as long as you're not comically short (5" 6 and below), your face will be much more important than your height.

i'm 6" and while i agree that girls think tall guys are attractive, there are more criteria that matter to them.

>face
>arms
>chest
>ass
>hair
>eye color
>clothing style
>smell
>sense of humor, duh

i dare say that if you get most of those things right, even as a short guy you'll have decent chances with most of the girls.
just stop being a fucking weirdo.

this guy is tall but horribly ugly. which one would you choose? be tall and ugly, or short (5"6) and handsome?

Is this how you rationalize your lack of success with women?
It's all their fault because we know that there could never be anything wrong with you.

his style makes him ugly.
cut hair, fix teeth, work out and change clothes and he could pass for 7/10.
that together with him being tall will attract girls easily.

Height wins pretty much everytime

>I haven't heard of a good, valid, sound, rational, logical argument put forth by a female as to why they hate short guys.
Let me get this straight. You want a fem to justify to you why they feel some way?

Good luck with that! I can only predict exelent between you and all those with two X chromosomes!

If excellent means only ever paying for sex, getting yourself a RealDoll, and limiting your social interactions with women to sexting men in prison calling themselves Mekochan, who tries to marry you sight unseen.

Protip: They'll kill u 4 ur money.

It does, soon as the girl sees a much taller guy the attention changes to them

This is the upgraded cut vs uncut thread, bullshit in other words.

Guaranteed replies.

I am a 5.8" manlet but I look quite good and can dance realy well. The height thing is even worse because I live in Germany but I still get hot pussy.

Most of them probably don't realize it, but genetics.
Survival of the fittest means that eugenics is a big part of how we find our 'type'.

who is above 5"6 and can't get an at least 7/10 girl is simply a shy/humourless/ugly motherfucker. height matters at the first 3 seconds when you meet someone. after everything is up to you.

> [Gurls. Why do] they hate short guys.

Girls want to feel safe, and they want a man who makes them feel safe. One that they might be able to imagine that would come out on top in a fight. Even if that means not being totally honest with themselves. Even if they say they hate it, even if they THINK they hate "all that macho bullshit", down deep in every woman is a little cave woman who gets all wet about the idea of their man kicked ass and taking names for them.

And a man that can't do that, even in their secret fantasies, just drys them up.

Especially if their secretly afraid that one day they'll wake up to the sound of "Me Gold!", the faint smell of lucky charms, an empty jewelry box, and will never see you, or their jewelry, again.

Side Dick? He said he was short, not Japanese!

Listening to people on Cred Forums....

Here you go younger self.

Go outside more.

Aww u sound so butthurt short ass.
Find a slut with a midget fetish

tall men are for working on the fields with great and strong genetics, short men are usually leaders (napoleon, hitler, putin, churchill, etc.) with good brain capacity which could compensate their phisical disadvantages.

Such reasonable discussion. Says "manlets".
hmm

Small men have small dicks

>2016
>Going outside

Good goy.

In the rest of the primate world, beta's become "just one of the girls" with the fems. Grooming, watching the young, and giving the fem's a good dicking while the Alpha's not looking.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Butthurt manlet spotted.

Napoleon was 5'7", which was above average in his time.

I suggest you unfuck your historical knowledge.

Just date men, men.

At least you know they'll love you back.

If you place so much importance on being tall then it is probably your only redeeming factor.

Hey, not everybody is a slave to their genes. Just most people.

5'2"

5"8 here. Have you seen how fucking tall kids are now a days though? I finished highschool 5 years ago and now when i see kids in grade 10 they are fucking giants.

Simple evolution. Tall men are seen as stronger and healthier that are more capable of protecting children than a short man. Everything about sex and attraction boils down to the instinct that demands we procreate to continue the human species. Blame the ayylmaos for that. Or blame god.

>Why do girls hate manlets?
don't know that they do?

biggest pussy hound i ever knew was 5'6". he would fuck anything and never left a bar without a woman. i don't know his secret, but it worked.

wrong.

>Girls don't think about evolution.
Nope. They just control it.

5'2" mr. history

Women are not all worried about how tall you are.
It's what's in your wallet that matters to them

Check out the heights of most of the olympic weightlifters m9.

Wrong manlet.
5'7" was speculation only

/thread

by your logic both manlets and tall cucks can then be strong... So if both can be strong than clearly it doesn't matter and tall is just independently better. why wouldn't you want to be taller and stronger? you pick 5'7" or 6'2"?

it's the same as not liking tall chicks

They love Tom Cruise and he is 3 ft 11 inches

He's only 2'8" and fucks all the bitches

bro, that shit will never stop no matter who you are. man or woman. grass is always greener on the other side after the honey moon phase. nothing wrong with looking and finding things attractive.

tall sandnigger looks pretty hot

I don't know this for sure, but the extra-tall women seem like low hanging fruit. Tall women see themselves as ugly, or manly, and so unattractive. It was more obvious 40+ years ago. Go watch some old WWII romantic comedy, the ugly guy gets set up with the tall woman, no matter how pretty she actually is!

And it's largely true that most men still consider a women taller than him unattractive. Probably they are secretly intimidated by taller women, and it hurts the manly feels he has about himself.

do you even realise the bs that's coming out of your mouth. you have 0 idea of what you're talking about. just some crack pot hypothesis about genetics and evolution in a basement. you sound crazy

Just be reincarnated as a woman and eat a salad a few days a week your life will be set.

Butthurt manlet detected

Why is he wearing fucking lifts?

>no chin
>no jaw line
Why hasn't he committed school shooting yet?

It's subconscious, retards. The same way animals do stuff, they don't analyse shit either.

We're all animals, we are attracted to certain traits because they have an evolutionary advantage, (man as a provider, woman as fertile), but we don't need to have taken an university course on how it works. The attraction is hardwired into us over hundreds of thousands of years

Women want to make other women jealous, and they are basically a meme so they all do the same shit.

And men aren't?
How many ugly, fat or aged women with great personalities you attracted to, bro?

I know a kid who's 18 and he's maybe 6"2 , 6"3. His parents are both well under 6 foot, around 5"6 both of them.

Dunno what's going on with this generation man

Actually numerous studies have shown that men generally find a greater percentage of the female population attractive than women find of the male population.

True but that's simply because attraction for men is about sex, and attraction for women is about long-term mate potential. For most of our history, having sex had very different outcomes for men and women, so evolution created women's attraction field to be more selective so they didn't die when their untrustworthy mate up and left them with a baby.

Has nothing to do with women being more shallow and superficial than men

They don't.
They hate whinny faggots.

Because it isn't rational, it's biological. Animal, Instinctual. Everything that doesn't exist outside of societal constructs, apparently. Except it does, It's just that the tall guy part is just totally okay and reasonable for some reason.

because when you're over 6' you dont' ask stupid as shit questions like this

So basically, women are irrational creatures who follow their instincts, and men are rational beings who have conquered nature.

>thread theme

I thought THIS was the thread theme:
youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs?t=58s

It's odd though, the version I remember had the lyrics, "Short People got nobody to love" in it, but this one doesn't. (Eerily pertainanet, don't you think?")

Yeah men have conquered nature, their dicks don't get hard at all from fertile young women with firm tits and round asses. Retard

Dubs don't lie

>I swear I wrote "if she's nice"
>where the hell did the nice go.

That, my man, is a question eventually asked by every married man. A question for the ages, as it were!

I suspect that the nice went to the same place that, "exercising every day", "keeping those extra pounds off", and half your paycheck goes.

Cuz they need a man, not a keychain.

Im 5'11 and I feel like a midget sometimes

>Listening to people on Cred Forums

1) Dude this is Cred Forums, EVERY other part of Cred Forums is more rational and reasonable!

People only cone to Cred Forums for the weird porn, trolling, and weird people.

Don't give a fuck.

At least my average sized dick looks right on me.

Ever see a lanky fuck with average dick?

Might as well have a babies pinky down there.

>He's only 2'8" and fucks all the bitches

Yeah, but he's MiniMe!

Im not short but i talked to a few girls abot that and their reason for it was that its srupid to make out with someone shorter then them

fuck off with your evolutionary theories

fucking nonbeliebers man...smh

>manlet
>mfw the answer is the question

Dubs have spoken

its the most rational awnser you will get pal.

that and tall guys are belived to have bigger dicks, and everybody likes big dicks.

Pathetic

Dude, this was posted on Cred Forums. Regardless, it's the truth. Go to Cred Forums, /fit/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, whatever. That post fits them all. It's nothing but regulars shitposting without even realizing that they're shitposting anymore.