Why aren't women more classy nowadays?

Why aren't women more classy nowadays?

If every girl dressed like that you wouldn't have saved that pic.

Wut

because alot of women are whores these days, and looking like a whore gets you more dick than looking classy

U can be both

Women follow male social patterns. If men disregarded all the sluts, and stopped throwing dick around and dated classy girls and then married them, more girls would be classy.

Simple. They like to dress like whores and then bitch when they are treated like one.

No, U can't. Get out of here, roastie

I said dressed classy im not against whores

yes, but some guys wont approach a classy woman.

believe it or not some guys think "too classy for me" and go for an easier looking girl.

so why look classy when its easier to look like ud suck dick for a bag of chips and get laid more.
you get to suck dick and free chips....

Oh, well. Shits expensive Bruh. Quality clothes and makeup is expensive, ca t be classy for cheap. Classy isn't at Walmart and thrift shops, where you're at the mercy of media trends influencing how young girls dress.

no you said "Why aren't women more classy nowadays?"

Because men aren't forcing them to be anymore

Because they don't have to be. We're still chasing them, still competing for their attention, paying for their shit in order to spend time with them. Theu dknt get judged for fucking dozens of different guys. Essentially letting them do whatever the hell they want. The bar'sbeen lowered. Fuck if I was a chick I wouldn't be classy either.

If I saw a chick dressing like OPs pick I'd legit think she was in a play and still in costume, or was bat shit crazy high maintenance thinking she still live in 1949. Sex would be the last thing on my mind lol

Lmao

You made my day. c:
I always dress modestly and have a nice face, but no man ever approaches me to offer the dickings. They all end up being my friends and hit on me then. But... I'm engaged to an amazing man... Meanwhile, I have a lot of friends who are gorgeous, but get every fuckboy in the universe.

The only girls who dress like that are sugar babies, cause they're dating men from that era where their women used to dress like that, and they're getting paid to do it.

Truth

Too much independence.

I think it's a Society issue. All the female idols act like whores for attention, desperate to look hot and wear revealing clothes because women are a lot more judged on their looks than men are.

And so it affects how the normal women act.
I think we need a female version of the dude

because of (((them))).

Black cock.
It spreads more white women legs than all the gynecologist in the US

classy women dont attract black cock

Because of equality
/thread

Simple.
It's the same reason men don't either.

It's easier and cheaper to not dress classy.

be happy you aint on the other end of the spectrum?

you could always look like the kind of whore who has taken way too many dickings and her cooch looks like a beef sandwhich.

me and alot of my friends try to keep such ones away from us.

and if you get known as that type of girl good look being seen as girlfriend/wife material.

True that. 3pcs suits are expensive as fuck son.

Define classy moron

OP saved that pic because it was special. If every girl dressed like that, we would be discussing about why don't girls look more like sluts.

if is fucking easy to dress nice if your not a complete retard ffs. a good pair of shoes can last YEARS

Nice shoes alone are not enough. A whole class ensemble is difficult to purchase when you're a wage slave like the majority of the country mate.

also, this

A good pair of shoes also costs a couple hundred dollars. Meaning you'd wear the same pair every day. Meaning you'd get made fun of for being a poor fag.... thanks 2016 life

feminism ruined them

you dont need to go high end retail stores to buy nice cloths and you dont need to go on the web.

believe it or not charity shops and the such are a suprising place to pick up some decent jackets shirts and pants.

just dont be a hipster when u do it.

Because men/fathers became weak with the back hand and let their little girls "express themselves "

Easy, the media. Whenever you have a question about how society changed, look at who might have made money.

Its basic advertising (one of my folks has been in the industry for decades)

The media shows what will get them the most views/money. As it turned out, majority of television watchers (and especially those who had money to spend on things advertised) were men (the traditional breadwinners).

Men liked watching scantily clad women. As time progressed it became more socially acceptable to show more skin on tv and billboards etc. Then, the women see this and emulate what 'must be' how people dress; the ideal dress code for social acceptance and attracting a partner.

if you buy nice things and look after them they will eventually accumulate

Except women get fat before they can accumulate.

then she aint that classy?

Hm, I heard that young men don't watch do much TV, which is why it's directed at them.
Women tend to spend more money on trivial goods anyway.
> what is shopping

The like button happend. Less clothes, more likes. See how it evolved.

really? bahahahahaha

hes right but shut up i enjoy yoga pants and short shorts

Thats true now but in the 1950s it was a different story
Now women work too and most advertising is directed at them

Because liberals have permitted them to run feral and they are simply incapable of doing so.

Females are made for reproduction and service to man. Their service must be unquestioning, makes are their superiors in every respect and this must be recognised and acknowledged. Feral examples must be destroyed in order to protect what remains natural herd. Makes who allow their females to stray must also be punished.

Tits or gtfo

Dressing classy doesn't imply you're not a slut. Girl in pic related probably was a huge whore

>Girl in pic related probably was a huge whore
But she wouldn't have spat on you if you were on fire.
How's it feel to be rejected by huge whores?

Because of the consumer lifestyle.

Manufacture scarcity and desire to sell more shit.

You need to look like this or your life will be meaningless!! Only our products, clothes, fake tan and makeup can help you!! Also get plastic surgery and the latest phone so you can tweet about all the things you've bought on debt!!