youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7xBe5-M8k
youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup subby.
Still hitting the gym?

Because it'd be so sad if you could never sing again.

youtube.com/watch?v=exe-qs0RDQs

it never will

I would actually kill myself. Completely serious.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha man

hey tiger

Never drank before in my life.

how is that even possible

I started drinking irregularly when I was like 14

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

I never had the impulse to taste a single drop of beer.

I can't personally imagine. Singing is best left to people other than me.

I completely disagree. Being not-sober is only short of playing melee in my ranking of favorite parts of life.

I love it so much dude. I just sing to myself all the fucking time. It fills me with the same joy that melee does.

I mean I'd rectify that if I were you, civilization was built on wine.

i only drink drinks that taste good and not bad

i only listen to GOOD music

this beer was pretty good

hoegaarden wit blanche

I def saw an ad for this on facebook and it made me want to not buy it again but it's still pretty good so

I don't see how it's that weird.
I've never really had the impulse to smoke a gram of dat gud kush or cigarettes.
Apply the same to alcohol.

I just like listening to music.
Take a moment and realize how redundant the last three words of your sentence are.

Same here
I just get sissy drinks and get a buzz

I never liked the feeling of losing control of myself.
Never liked skateboarding, never liked skiing
Its just that weird feeling

Maybe im just a pure cinnamon bun asriel

I dunno dude alcohol is just an essential part of civilization to me. Weed is whatever and I'm permanently opposed to nicotine on account of my dad.

I'm a pretty active participant in the whole listening to music thing, which makes me awful to be around I'm sure.

That's why I drink stouts and dark lagers.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5kDjBQiHIM

I prefer being sober. If I shy away from reality for too long, I become enthralled and can't stop. Gotta face the ocean wind with a clear mind.

like SABATON right?
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

Saved. Idk why but saved.

Maybe its the "propaganda" from Elememtary school that made me not want alcohol. Maybe I naturally dont want it.

I just dont see the point of drinking.

True. Humanity has made such a big deal of the stuff that curiosity and involvement seems inevitable.

Just don't start singing during Overwatch.

What's funny?
Evening Jeff. Been busy?
Bazza.

facing the world with a clear mind fucking blows

like yes I appreciate the necessity of it but those are still the worst moments, the moments of clarity and understanding

understanding is agony

whatever you enormous SQUARE

>I just dont see the point of drinking.
Alright come on now kid
Its okay to not drink, but not knowing why people drink? fuck outta this thread

their rhythm guitarist stepped on my foot once

ah good, continue to drink that literal poison

as i do

wow I super can't guarantee that

I won't do the entire star spangled banner or anything but you're liable to hear a bar or two

I haven't worked out in a minute dude

I'm pretty much the actual worst

life definitely isn't a competition to live the longest

you should never have washed that foot again
unless it was washed in SEMEN

I had an exam a couple hours ago, but now I'm just sitting around feeling kinda sick, and bored. what about you?

How deplorable.
You need to develop some self-control, kid.

>saving my worship picture

niiiice

Only Nef and Badger are allowed to call me that. To me it is a special nickname, despite it's actual origins, so I would appreciate the courtesy if you could.

Agony leads to a better understanding and a higher willpower. At least for me anyway. Maybe I'm just being edgy because I'm tired and sad, idk.

raspberries

Shazam.
I see why people people drink, I dont see why I would drink.

It won't be so bad don't worry about it.

I save everything with asriel in it tbh

I don't see what the value is in developing the will to persist through suffering given the option to just avoid the suffering to begin with, but it's immaterial since I'm already pretty persistent. Alcohol is just taking breaks from the agony.

Same here
I'm about 200 pictures short of 8k for my collection

it is a competition to drink more alcohol than anyone else

i do not soap my feet often.

I'm sure I'll just tire of you quickly and continue the drudgery of eternal quick play as a solo player.

youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w
good enuff
let me licku

holy shit I am so far behind

wow I'm not even close

duly bested

it's actually just a race to see if you get sick of me or if I get sick of the game first

Come on do some squats and get a muscle butt
Did you ace it?
Just at the gym. It hailed today.

probably sick of the game
its fun, but I dont play it unless others are playing
so play with me, senpai

Every single day i check for new art. Maybe next year my collection will bring me closer to goat brother

pieds are presented

there is yet more time. consume.

The latter probably.

Sketching went poorly.

It's all a lot of limited-time offers.
Extended exposure to quick play is ensuring that I'll be sick of my existence soon enough.

I could do that but I just finished my beer and I'm big chillin right now so instead I think I'm going to sit here listening to tom smith wail and croon

I'll probably only play with you and cait tbh

yeah I don't have nearly the dedication

gonna go sell all my possessions for booze

I like how everyone has no faith in overwatch

I'm really pretty positive about bad video games with bad teammates so I might make it last longer, like I tend to be an optimist in those situations

don't know why

I think I did ok on it. it was an exam on psychological testing, so alot of it was just knowing the difference between 4 different jargon words.
how big was the hail? did it break stuff?

pieds?

thats fine, as long as I get to play with you
You are fun to play with, but we do not have many games in common
same with cait

It's less that we don't have many games in common and more that I play exactly one video game and it's super smash bros. melee for the nintendo gamecube

and historically have stubbornly refused to play games that are popular with my friends because I am a hipster

>it was an exam on psychological testing, so alot of it was just knowing the difference between 4 different jargon words.
yo FUCK those

that's def gonna be my exam today UGH

My problem is that I play characters that either keep people up and running or provide them with a way to get that critical one or two picks before we go in. This means that I'm not the one that's relied on to actually kill anyone that often. If I create the opening and nothing happens or try desperately to heal a constantly dying team, I know to some degree that it's not my fault, but it's still frustrating to depend on these randos.

mine was "psychological tests: principles, applications, and issues" what's yours?

inCLUDING the firearms

proudFEET

thats alright in my book
im also not available to play games most times you faggots are, thanks work

I would play Smash with you if I could do it on my computer with no problems, sadly its only if we meet in person
massages u

I'll just play a character that synergizes well with mercy or something.

but I need those in case I ever run out of money and need to ROB a liquor store

speech and language development, featuring the developing child brain, the fully developed adult brain, and various theories of how humans learn to speak

it's gonna suck a fatty

netplay isn't even that bad, I'm just the kind of guy that can't fucking deal with it at all

you gotta remember that I'm obsessed with both the Flash and Guts, SF. The answer is pretty clear.

Get drunk good. :D
Nah just little ones, it's just strange we got it this time of year. last month it was wettest month for 50+ years

Dude, that'd be disgusting, and not in a good way. Make no mistake - I'll heal you, but I'm not going to pocket heal or boost a newbie.

your paws are so soft

seems like a 'low-socioeconomic' thing to do..

>< thanks dommy

I'd play Melee, but stuck with Sm4sh.

ah true

I've spent more or less my entire life waiting for heaven to open up and rain manna down upon me rather than dedicating myself to success through blood sweat and tears so I think there's a really clear philosophical difference here

it probably won't take me long to be noticeably better than the average random player, although still not super good.

I'm getting drunk like the best of them bro

like the BEST

seems like a high melanin kinda thing to me tbh but hey I'm an octoroon so

that sounds pretty crazy

how much rain did you get last month?

get a melee setup fuckboy

the worst is that this professor is fucking chinese and I legit cannot make sense of some of her questions

I dunno, id probably bitch about everything being the pings fault at that point

Wow, so confident in your ability.
I love that in a man.

that really sucks. I've had terrible accents on professors, but nothing where the lecture is so important to understanding everything

it's completely legit in melee. Honestly, fox is #1 in normal play and probably drops down to like #5 on netplay after marth, falco, sheik, and puff

I was pretty good at tf2. I mean, I was mediocre but I pugged with people around dom's level and did fine so I wasn't awful or anything. I think I could get decidedly decent at overwatch

It's not her accent. The questions on the previous quiz actually just didn't make sense.

And I don't really pay attention to the lectures since she lets us use our laptops in class so this is all kinda self inflicted since I'm a lazy sack of shit

your ears are so flat and lain back

parried.. so carelessly

Good thing there's a Melee scene where I live. Even if the players here are a bit out of my league...

in a game like that I dont think id want to play with any sort of ping or lag

110+ abouts.

Since Overwatch is a TF2 clone, you should be a natural. //sarcasm
There's a lot to learn at first, obviously. Just need to start off with someone easy. Can't even say I'd trust you with healing since that's such a critical job. Something like tank or non-important DPS.

ok that last beard was a mistake boys

what

where do you live? There's a decent melee scene here and I do alright.

I refuse to do it at this point.

Ok I realize it's not a clone but there are really massive similarities in fundamentals here.

have him play rein/roadhog, you play ana
easiest possible start

does she not have any TA's that could help her write her exams?

how many days a week was it raining?

beer

naw it's a pretty small class

>that last beard

Yes, yes. You'll do fine. Well, I'm quite doomed.
Can't get my eight hours tonight.

Shooting Game Industry as of now:

Call of Duty
Battlefield
Overwatch
Splatoon

yeah, fuck that.
just get good at real games like CSGO, LEEG, and OW
but really, OW is pretty fun, not really a tf2 clone but not hard to pick up if you are good at tf2

bring me one before I go get more whiskey

did I keep you up? my b

yeah I realize it's not 1-1 but there's a ton of overlapping principles here

although I was pretty ass at dirty bomb

actually no I was fine but my boyfriend was fucking filthy at that game so I felt bad

wait no that was insurgency

fuck

I SUCKED at insurgency

I'm not getting back out of bed for awhile

I made the decision to stay up. This conversation was a worthy enough reason for me to make a small sacrifice.

Springfield, MO. The Melee scene has been shrinking little by little, but the Sm4sh has been growing like crazy thanks to players Dr. B, Senator Sawft, and AnchorTea. Plus there was a weekly tournament which got 45 participents.

The Melee part wont die, but nothing big has happened with it recently...

seems like every 4/7 days to me.

EVERYONE sucked at insurgency, subby
FUCKING. EVERYONE. except the enemy team
they were gods

Guess ill just have to join you in bed, then

legitimately flattered

I def know none of those players since I don't play smash 4 and think it's kind of an abortion of a game

ahhh ladu got like 50 something the first week of this summer we living

No dude my ex was so fucking good at that game. I mean like go 20 and 0 on panj, consistently. It didn't make sense to me. He was a fucking wunderkind

we went more or less even in dirty bomb

err this semester not summer

Oh, come now. You're not the first person I've done this for, and perhaps not the last.

Dirty bomb was okay, should I pick that up again?
insurgency was weird, I was never good at it but it was always fun

well yeah sure but you SAID it like that it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

kinda like this beer

I'm not gonna eat any ice cream today since I'm trying to change my slovenly ways ok caitlyn this is a new man right here

I wouldn't. We just played it since both of us were mad sick of tf2 (he was like a platinum pyro, on a good day I probably played soldier and scout at mid-open level) and it was similar enough to make sense to both of us. Unlike insurgency which I couldn't make head or tails of and he was a golden god at.

Wow, not eating ice cream?
Watch out, next thing you know, you'll be exercising alot and getting super hot. It's a slippery slope.

insurgency was honestly pretty weird, but id play it again
dirty bomb was a weird mix of games that I found enjoyable enough
downloading again, probably wont play much though

50? Jeezus.

Sm4sh DLC is even worse. Cloud can kill at 80% with his Limit Side B. Ryu has a Frame 1 invinibility with Shoryuken, and Bayonetta can fucking slow down time (I main her btw. Im carried by her).

I sort of want to write and film small comedic sketches, but I know people would hate them and also I can't write. Especially not dialogue.

which one of you fuckers recommended gay dad

I just found that shit randomly in my downloads and it's lit af

I'm already super hot, except for all the ways in which I'm terrible. I'll just fix those.

I liked both of them. Insurgency just made me hate myself a lot since I was so hilariously awful at it. Dirty bomb I got to run around and shotgun niggas with the medic so that was pretty lit. I'd play again. Still need that fucking ethernet cable though.

Smash 4 is fundamentally awful. Momentum doesn't work, it doesn't have any of melee's infinity of movement options, it's just generally not worth playing at all.

Jeff
Where were we?

we were feeling sorry for ourselves for being sick

I'm going to be so fucking tired tomorrow.
Sleep well. Or don't. I don't know your schedule.

Ohyeah
I feel worst for Katten though, stomach sickness is no fun at all

deadass might pass out a few hours after this last beer my head is pounding dude

night

GGs bed time

yeah, hopefully he feels better

nite nite

goodnight newfuck

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that is all

reeeeeeeeeeee

cuties

i cannot believe there is now a lesser martin

I'm so glad I don't have an acolyte. Other than badger, kinda.

I discovered a cure for feeling cold constantly
Just go out badly dressed for a few minutes, the house will feel a lot cozier once you get inside again

Watching wikileaks thing sf?

genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership

is that shit going on now? What's happening? I'm not sober and I've been fucking around all night

what constitutes badly dressed?

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

Not much atm it just started but assange will be on in a little

lemme know when I'm gonna be around awhile probably

and if I pass out I'll miss it regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7xBe5-M8k

one day
and they will have DICKS

well yeah obviously the fuck would you even want a girl without a cock for

I fucking love cosplaying shiba inus holy fuck

I do not think throats work like that Julian.

At this point anything less than a parka and winter boots would do

that why you fugged katia?
girl with DIK

Hey Bananaders

how cold is it there?

naw they totally don't but if I get drunk and pass out when I wake up I usually feel better

although tbh I'm kinda sick in general right now not just from screaming at melee so it might be awhile

I miss my voice

sure yes that's why

I definitely didn't wear male underwear all week

I still await details of this exquisite visit

>screaming at melee
classic
Besides voiceless, how are you?

>Naota
Drunky?

wheres my negger

Sup dood?
Not that cold now, a bit below -1c. Works best during the night I would assume

it was real fucking gay dude

at one point we were coming home from this bar with video games on it and I put my head on his shoulder and he got all nervous and freaked out for a minute it was funny

to be fair the screaming is out of joy, not rage. I don't get mad at melee.

drunk and disappointed in myself since I have an exam in like 7 hours that I've not studied for at all.

nah, I just picked a random folder to post out of.

where are you that it's so cold?

Oh. Well then who the hell are you?

god damnit subby that sounds CUTE
I need more STORIES

Studying is overrated anyway. What's it on?
I just started school, this is my second week.

Same person as always who comes in without a name and chats with Julian and ignores Zac.

but why

Who the fuck is Zac? I don't know who you are, I assumed that everyone ignored Subjectivefag except for people I don't know.

speech and language development. don't know if I'm gonna pass this class though it's some bullshit right now

I also pay literally no attention in class because...I dunno I'm intellectually degenerate at this point or something. I've really gone down the tubes

we also took a long walk in the early morning to a sporting goods shop that was closed when we got there (we were gonna look at guns and shit) so instead I just spent most of the walk singing and rambling

it is amazing that people put up with me

Here

Same old shit. Will be done at gym soon.
How're you?

was that a swap

I'm Darwin's girlfriend.
I do not ignore many people, Zac is AM
ganbatte julian-kun
you can do it!
I make it my goal to attend as few classes as possible and still pass. Worked out alright so far.

ah, there

you are adorable, so it makes sense, really

>Darwin's girlfriend
Freklz?

Sneezing a lot but great otherwise
Riight here
A what

I've never felt legit worried about a class before but my professor is this chinkess fuck and a bunch of questions are on brain anatomy and I've been terrible at that shit for years now

I believe in myself though I'm nothing if not lucky enough to pull through

yeah that's probably why

I hope

an imageswap

Nah, that's a satellite image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No no no, I do not think you know me we have never talked much before.
Luck is how I get through most things.
It is a good system, you will do well.

you are, so it is okay to be weird
we will forgive you
maybe

Have we ever talked at all?

nice and comprehensible

my SPECIAL distribution is definitely hella suboptimal dude, 3 strength, 2 perception, 3 endurance, 5 charisma, 7 intelligence, 5 agility, and 8 luck

I mean people pretty consistently either think I'm the fucking best or absolutely hate me.

Thanks

Maybe a few words, I would not put money on an actual conversation.
>only 3 strength
get lifting.

You getting sick?

what can I say, I invested poorly in physical stats

and continue to do so, not trying to reroll halfway through here

Shame. Or not. I don't know.

Yah it's that season, pretty much everyone get sick lol. But I bet Katten is having it worse, good thing he works at a pharmacy

What I won in strength and agility, I lost in charisma. Unfortunate life.
I do not know either, I don't come around often enough to make new connections, just touch on old ones.

that's good though you can just beat people into submission if they don't agree with you

I come around often enough to make new connections but refuse to.

Yeah i don't think he's one to steel drugs for himself.

I prefer to deal with conflicts through lies, deception, and other forms of subterfuge.
I like that attitude, new people are the worst.

Noo not steal, he would buy them of course. When I interned at a grocery store I bought my luch there everyday, it should work the same way right?

All people are the worst.

Yeah me too. If I dislike someone mostly I just get people to agree to dislike them with me and all's well.

dont worry sub
ur the best

thanks zac you're pretty best too

At the very least most people are.
It is the best way to solve problems.

thanks love I hope to talk to you more often

100% of people are.

I see the world very differently recently so there's no moral dilemma over the whole thing either.

I'm gonna take a nap since I'm kinda blotto later boys~~~~~~

I'm gonna head to sleep. nite homos

G'night

I will join the leaving thread train to go shitpost elsewhere

Night Jeff.
Well i would assume he'd get saff discount. but he'd still need a script right?

I honestly have no idea how that stuff works. Just hope he makes sure to drink blueberry soup

Pairs of serial killers are interesting. When two people commit serial murders together. That's pretty fucking interesting.

they're gone
quick
post porn

There were a total of three Freeway Killers who, at first were believed to be the same person. Turns out that the three of them were unacquainted and just coincidentally have the same MO.

$$$

youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE

jesus christ what\
I should play more, but I cant find the will to

I got 2 exalted drops today and like 70~ chaos worth of drops

Like 70% to lvl 89

Yeah you get better drops later on in the game, I just cant find the will to grind three times through the campaign on one character

Just do it

It does suck when you hit walls e.g resistances

lets grind together senpai

Only if you want to play on Aus servers

gross...

I just got another exalted

exalt this cock faggot...

League is a shit game

yeah but shes a qt

>she
>dick

FEMININE
PENIS

Just wanted to say thank you for posting the solo nude males.

XD

What are you, a faggot?
Hows your OW ranked going, I havent played in a while, too into PoE and wanting to die

dont really play competitive unless drunk really
life is suffering, truly

>open map
>disconnect
Truly life is pain

that is true suffering
was it a good map, at least?
or some normie map?

Im starting to run low on maps, I was doing tier 11s yesterday but im down to t7 atm

It was a rare t7 so wasted an alch and a map so a little shitty

aah, thats no good
I dont think ive run anything over tier 6, even on my normal character
I lose interest on like run 2.5, around act 1 the third time

me irl in these two pictures