Do you think she is pretty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, even though it has a penis

/thread

show us the benis already u fag

yall think this a guy? cuase its definatly a girl

meh tbh, i mean eventually you would have to see her without the pound of foundation and make up that she has on and it aint gonna be as pretty.

its all fake. bet shes like 4/10 without the goo on her face

what about this picture

youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA riefm

case and point, very very average without makeup/nice angles. pretty much like most girls out there tbh

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ladies and gentlemen men and women boys and girl doctors and nurses niece and nephews sons and daughters fathers and mothers elders and teenagers weak and strong faster and slower to be honest don't you see that i have nothing to say.Thanks for your attention.

not even this one? guess it was just me

this one has lighting and make up again...

i mean honestly it depends on her personality in the end. looks-wise shes as plain as an arrowroot biscuit.

why do you care what others think anyway? everyone has different kinks and appreciates different looks. heck maybe im wrong and shes hot as hell to most, but to me shes just meh.

I guess, but if it has a dick I'd draw the line between "pretty" and "attractive".

yeah I guess im just jealous or something lol but I was just wondering about other ppls opinion but it seems everyone is asleep oh well

what do you mean jealous? like you have a crush on her and she's someone else's girl?

but why give a crap about what anyone else thinks in the end. if she gets you hard, she gets you hard. who gives a crap if anyone else gets hard over her...

nah I'm a girl and I've seen her around school and she seems like she has a better life then me ya know

TITS OR GTFO

well she's playing the game obviously

the populous society expects females to play this "doll" role which requires putting on tons of make up and looking "hot" or "sexy" all the time.

reality is though that those superficial people end up having really awful lives full of crappy relationships.

my advice to you: stop caring about popular people.

thanks for your advice:)

Naah chill meng
She still bad

Thisx1000 OP, run your own race.
Her looks don't/shouldn't matter to you.