What's this?

What's this?

no idea, but have a bump

serotonin

THC. The active ingredient in cannabis.

Nigga that's dopamine

A picture of a schematic drawing of a molecule.

Looks like some sort of Amphetamine to me.

Use Chemsketch
Draw this shit
find it out

Thats Serotonine. Why do you even ask Cred Forums?

Found it on a piece of paper in my house, Cred Forums was first place I thought to ask since there is a huge variety of people here I figured someone should know

cheers lads

ive got two 3 hour organic chemistry labs to go to tomorrow, im just not sure if i want to go tomorrow, i enjoy the work and the science, but i hate the labs beyond measure all those people running and doing shit, if it were just me if would be fine.

not sure if i will just get really drunk tonight (already on the track) so i have an excuse to lie to myself about tomorrow.

what would you guys do in my situation? should i not be a bitch and just bite the bullet and get the work done? or drink until 4 am and sleep through it?

Take some adderall, blast the work

bite the fucking bullet. you do NOT want to miss lab. Period.

anime acids

caffeine.

A crudely drawn chemical structure

A molecule

That's a penis

4-(2-aminoethyl)-1,2-dihydroquinolin-7-ol

Common name?

serotonin
can you even count to 6?
inb4 troll
i don't even care anymore

You could just say 'serotonin' dumbfuck. And that's not even the correct IUPAC ID.

why are you quoting me? I answered the question.

>hydroxyl in wrong position
kys my man
wikipedia chemists get out
pretty sure its suposed to be an indole not quinoline

could it be for inorganic or extractive chemistry that looks like a step in making a fairly specific ligand for some heavy metal?? or just a dye

It ISN'T serotonin.

Yes it is

no its not, as said
the hydroxyl is in the wrong place and it should have a indole instead of quinoline for it to be serotonin

Gorillon, an agens that influences the pigmentation of the skin. It turns light skin into a darker one.

serotonin but drawn with the O in an unstable configuration based on the molicule you get by trying to add a CH3 onto the oxygen ???

its not ch3, its just a carbon, nor is the oxygen unstable, it has 2 bonds and the carbon has 4

the OH is on what is basically a resonance stabilised backbone so it tends to be more mobile... anyway the picki is what i had in mind... it tends to stabilise it a bit...

It's Dopamine is this a game I don't know?