Ask a guy who cheat on is gf last night anything

Ask a guy who cheat on is gf last night anything.
(And who don't feel any remorse about that.)

Why?

When will you kill yourself for being scum?

I cheated on my ex 3 times. She never found out.

Why'd you do it?

I am starting to think you are now just picking a fight for no reason. I don't want to cheat on you. I have no desire to cheat on you. I didnt even cheat on Cred Forums....

I already told you you get your pick of roommate. I will work and pay for the place or whatever and you can wire it up just like you have wired up this place.

so what the fuck? what is your problem?

does your gf satisfy you

- sexually?
- emotionally?
- mentally?

cara never happened. I just said that shit i was mad at you and i had it with your faggotry....

why would you feel remorse if your gf has not found out yet?

although i could have totally banged her if i wanted to. she was totally wet for me.

She cheats you too ;)

I love my gf, but we get together to fast, even had a kid and I just feel empty inside when I think about all the experiences I missed while being with her.

I don't believe one can truly satisfy all the needs of another. I sure can't for my gf, and vice-versa.

Going with another women help filled a bit that emptiness.

no jokes if you cheat on me you are done. ask Cred Forums for reference. break or no break. you cheat on me it is over.

Tbh, I wouldn't care if she sleeps with others, as long as she don't fall in love with them.

That's my own limit.

Did you enjoy sucking his dick last night?

Do you think there is an afterlife OP?

Actually, I feel really great this morning 'cause of that!

NO. there is no secret way out. there is no humiliation thing. there is no i will ease you into it. Believe me, you are too good for that smut. If you do this shit you are done.

Well, especially her clit ;)

Fucking cuck

locked down with a kid early in the relationship? that's gotta blow
if you feel like that you gotta get on that polyamoury buzz. would be be pissed off if your gf fucked other people, if you got to do it too?

No, I don't. I also don't believe in any god or such.
There's only one think in the Bible I could stand for:
"You're made from dust and you'll return to dust."

Couldn't have made a more cringey reply, but I believe you.

where'd you cum?

It's not polyamour shit, but about open-relationship:
I don't want to be in love with many girlz, just one.
But sex and love are differents, so banging other girlz is fine.

Same for my gf, if she ever asks to be free to sleep with other dudes, for me it's not a problem, as long as she doesn't fall in love.

Oh I get it, it was a trap. Well played but OP is still a faggot

hmmm well-worn meme you have there mate. i see you are really 'hip to it'. 'up with the times', you know? you surely are 'one of the gang'.

In her mouth, at her suggestion. I wouldn't deny a girl her proteins lol

good man.
how big are you?
no homo
... some homo

Well, she does have A cup breasts.
Tbh, I prefer it small.

Average at 6", she didn't had any issue with that. But she did had a hard time walking after haha

yeah people can do it pretty well having a primary.
i can't do it like that cause i always develop intimacy with girls i fuck. just the kind of sex i like. so i just have to be monogamous or completely poly

where did you fuck?
hers, yours, public?

I get your point. My trick to avoid having a psycho who want to be in a relation afterward was to put clear boundaries at the beginning. It also helps her to act more in a "I'm just doing it for fun" way.

We met at I bar, had a drink, then move to a nearby hotel. After we fucked, we parted our way.

The guy a the hotel reception gimme that "Well done, lad" when we checked out at 2AM.

Aha!
There's the problem.
That's okay tho, inevitably you'll see the repercussions.
There are rules laid down by God for a reason.

Have it your way if you're happy with that. I'm not a fan of the atheist/believer fight.

If people are happy as they are, who the fuck am I to try to screw that?

People can be happy for many reasons.
The thing is, what kind of reasons?
You can think that there is no repercussions.
You can think whatever you choose to.
Remember, you can only control so much.
This isn't a fight.
It's a warning.
You'll see in time.

OP here, since the thread is dying, I'm out.

Have a good day y'all.

PS: Kiddos, always use a rubber!
(Say the guy with a kid, lol)

He means your a pussy who would actually let your girlfriend cheat on you without repercussion.

Grow a pair, you cuck fuck.

Good for you OP hope you feel better soon.

Dude in currently cheating on my gf of 5 years who happens to live with me with 3 girls regularly. 2 others every once in a while. Step up your game bro.

how good was it op when you finally got your dick in another chick again?

Yo bitch was probably cheating on you with a fat BBC anyways OP so don't feel too special.

im actually a different dude but if you read the thread, we were talking about both partners being able to fuck other people. or do you think the man should be able to fuck other people and the woman should stay at home just making sandwiches and giving birth?

Don't try to discuss with the retards here on a 21th century level..

You clearly don't love ya girl then

i refuse to give up hope

was it worth it?

facing the opportunity myself, don't know if it's worth it tho...

Agreed. OP should either break it off and stay in the kids life or be a responsible adult. The potential devastation isn't worth it.

Cuckold

okay fine. what should i do then? cuz i need to leave

Do exactly that, break the news to her somehow. That's not for me to decide. You dont have to tell her about the cheating but at least tell her how you feel emotionally and about the growing divide between you. What most important is the kid so considering if she has any ill will against you suggest drawing out a plan of visitations privately (if you aren't married) that way courts wouldn't have to get involved and proceed from there. Personally I'm Asexual (straight but I just dont care about sex) and the fact people let sex determine their overall happiness with a significant other baffles me. Was married for 6 years.

I feel the same way. I'm in a good relationship for almost 4 years.

It's mental madness when you think about freedom and missed experiences.

Yes you do.

Once you cheat, that's it. You can't get that back, doesn't matter even if you change partner. You will always be a bit shit.

agreed

I've never understood "cheating", faggot! If you want to fuck other women just tell her and fuck em all. Stop being a betabitch!