How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It grosses me out. You're disgusting

Being this much of a degenerate that the only thing you have to pride yourself on is the number of women who were either dumb or drunk enough to get with you.

it feels like an std
and it's spreading
make arrangements

How many men?

I don't know that you've slept with over a thousand women you cuckaroo

I am hungry and stoned

It feels
Fantastic

feels good, cuz i know you are a liar

If you're not full of shit I can almost guarantee they're mostly ugly and you probably blow your load too fast to rack up a count that high.
You look like somebody who wears Tap-Out and thinks MMA is a real martial art, guys like that only ever fuck unfuckable bar whores who suck cock for free shit and coke.

It's a nice joke, neckbeard

It feels like any other day. But now I know there are at least 1000 desperate women

10 yr olds dont count, OP.

your the work of a incestuous relationship

OP IS A FAGGOT

Lol all these mad virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

kill yourself, CANCER.

says the only virgin in the thread(who is OP)

Are you the monster from It Follows?

Sup virgins,

How does it feel to know I have sex with more women in a week than anyone here will in their lifetime?

bait

Is that a literal meth lab that picture was taken in?

Bro, the mid 90's called and they want their TV back.

I want to hate fuck your earlobe

What's that green shot in the baby bottles? Are you giving your kid koolaid? Also looks like pee in another bottle behind the baby bottles.... windows all covered up... old ass tv... sunglasses on inside... you're a fucking tweaker and probably have STDs. Also, it doesn't count if the bitches fuck you for meth faggot.

Do you... do you live THERE?

I'm surprised you can afford so many hookers, kiddo.

It makes your mother disappointed. We all know you fucked her the hardest and were still a pathetic liar on a shitty forum

To be honest, i dont think you would be able to keep track if you fucked over 1000, unless you kept recorps on exel like an autist i call bs

Umm... Congratulations? I don't really care.

go see a doctor, as you're ill like a regular google.

oh man I thought that google shit died already. Good on you user for staying dedicated. This guy is indeed a fucking google.

google eachother in the google ya fucking googles

I'll google you in the mouth

>*googlegooglegoogle*
>The sound I make with a google in my mouth

Excellent chadbait OP. I expect a full thread in no time.

>over 1000 women?
I'm not going to lie,stopped counting after like 20 dude .
It's very well likely I slept with a thousand or more women, I just don't know

>fb img link
>bait comment
not your personnal army

How does it feel that I still fuck the first women that I've had sex with?
You know what is love, bro?

the truth hurts, doesn't it?
Don't worry, it won't hurt worse than your ass or cock when the diseases kick in.

I'd have to disqualify user drug slags and tweaker trash fucking the supplier for a for a fix doesn't count as sex

Been a while old friend, I see you're still trying to pretend you're alpha as fuck, but you're just a big douchebag faggot who I would easily crush with my bare hands. The only women you have slept with are your left and right hand.

>The only women you have slept with are your left and right hand.
Implying palmala Handerson is any less of a lady

i sense a mixed feeling of ambivalance and apathy

It is almost as if your petty little life has no bearing upon mine

I would hazard a guess that parts of me do not believe you and parts of me is unsure why you seek validation on a burmese trap appreciation forum

most of all I am more curious about the people who have posted before me. Do they suffer from the same crippling mental retardation as you do?

If you're picking up bar sluts, which is pretty likely, I'm guessing you spent anywhere from $50-$150 per night you hooked up. Even at an even $100 average, you've spent $100000 on dating and have nothing to show for it. You have jizzed away $100000, which is just about my salary annually. It takes you a lifetime to fuck enough women to pay me for a year. Think about that. I don't even make a lot by most standards, but it's kind of pathetic to brag about making $1000 investments with no return.

err $100000 worth of investments, or 1000 investments. Either way, you're shitty at finances.

I want to see your teeth.

Whats your job? Being a fulltime fag?

> pic related, its how I picture you when you go to the club

Feels nice and clean OP. Nice and clean.

Also, I have a partner that loves me. That's something that over 1000 whores can never give you. Sad day, op.

>What is love?
>Baby don't hurt me
>Don't hurt me
>No more
>Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me
>No more
>What is love?
>Yeah

ITT; virgin neckbeards