Tfw you are a white wife and you are addicted to BBC

>tfw you are a white wife and you are addicted to BBC.

Why are your women so addicted to black cock? WE must just have something like a taboo you inherently and genetically want but normally have to suppress.

It's like a mild form of bestiality.

You just seem upset this is your future mah nigga.

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, faggots - we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

>grammar
>how the fuck does it work

clearly better than your greentexting jesus

Nah. But keep wishing though. It ain't gonna be a reality for a pathetic nigger like you.

Sorry but you need to be a lot more multi cultural people are really starting to embrace black culture and this is their culture so you need to embrace it.

You deserve a slow clap femanon, here take this rare pepe

>big
micro penis poster detected

Am I suckable?

Nigga even I know yo dick is big if it isn't fully erect and its already that big.

Perception is reality.

Like yo women fully embracing the stronger more dominant black culture that is taking over your world.

Also for maximum penis size you should only jerk off once per week.

>when nobody involved in the stock photo understands how heat works

Haaahahahahaha

I check the BBC every day. not to fond on its bia's towards Jeremy Corbyn though.

You could stand to do some more sit ups but that's a nice fucking cock. I'd keep blowing you after you came.

j

That dick looks like he's been using a penis pump or a cock ring. If you can't post your own dick you must be small.

Hawt. Post more bbc domination

d

Would you ride it too?

r

I love this image.