Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf

Well you ain't gonna find one here. Also you know the rules.

>tfw too intelegent for a gf

Only faggots here.

>>too intelegent
HA! Noice

Probably because you're wholly unattractive. Inside and out.

not even understanding how to reply to a post

the irony

This

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

Tits or gtfo

Bro, shave.

You spelt inteligent wrong you idiot

meh old pasta is old KYS

You seem like a really nice guy, Brian!

I hope to god this is pasta

Nice dubs, but old pasta.

nice meme, mr. dubs

Holy shit how can you be this autistic

So stale stereotypical Italian immigrants wouldn't eat it though on the verge of starvation.

>Tfw getting too fat and lazy from constant drinking and coupled with smoking my skin is in terrible condition so now I can't drink and smoke

lurk moar newfag

newfag

That doesn't apply here faggot, the only time you should post tits or gtfo is when you explicitly say you're female, OP might be a fag.

>tfw no gf

No way nigger the gf gets pissed if I even trim this shit. Plus I Nair my balls and asshole so when I get fucked it's still all sexy.

>I Nair my balls and asshole so when I get fucked it's still all sexy.
wut

The irony

Topkek

The fuck, why would she get pissed? I've shaved my shit since I've had shit to shave, and gotten nothing but praise.

>tfw when you have never had a gf or even kissed a girl and probably never will

Wrong, but nice try. (Lern2rhetoricalfaggot)

i feel your pain Cred Forumsrother

Actually it's when it's specifically an attentionwhoring female who brings up their gender for the purpose being an attentionwhore.

How has your relationships with women been user?

I was super fucking ugly in school, but had no real social anxiety. Everybody thought I was pretty funny and I was good at making people laugh, but I had no real friends just people who thought i was funny. Closest friends are this kid who I met down my street when I was 5 who moved to georgia a few years ago. The people I play video games with.

Back in 8th grade I was somewhat friends with some weeabitch.

Same for you

Obvious as fuck newfag

essentially non-existent.
very real social anxiety. not good at making friends (that said, i DO have friends, just not many and not good at making more), don't talk to girls very often, and only for work etc. not in social situations.
also, quite ugly so that helps

Is that I samefag I see?

Haven't read this pasta in a long time, gave me nostalgia! Thanks faggot.

Is that a fag I see?

Everyone here is a fag you dumb shit. And you tell me to lurk moar, what a fucking joke.

Calm your shit,
I was just joining in

I volunteer as tribute m'lady. I'm a proper gentleman. I usually browse Le Reddit but I sniffed the scent of a QT m'lady in need of a gentleman boyfriend. *Tips fedora* I believe I am the prime candidate for your needs.