Cred Forums, what is your honest opinion on Islam?

Cred Forums, what is your honest opinion on Islam?

Sieg Heil

the child marriage thing is pretty cool tbh fam

Die fucking pigs onk onk onk

>Talks about islam
>posts a shiite pic that is forbidden in islam

Shit like all other man made religions

>child marriage
>pretty cool
choose one

It's the same as the others. If you live in a shit tier country your life is shit. If you live in Dubai it's probably good. Most of them are probably the same as the baptist nuts in my town

That's not even dogmatic bro. That's just a trend that was popularized within the last like century. Also I'm not a muslim so I'm not really too concerned about that.

Islam? More like Is-LAME.

(You guys can screencap this post if you want!)

Im bumping for more of this

God is dead

Makes more sense to me than the Jesus story imho, then again not eating bacon and no beer sucks hard. Also of course, has a big problem with the whole extremists and terrorists. Needs a big secular movement and adopt and catch up to the modern western world fast.

marry loli's and if they get out of line smack em down, if your sister is a slut honour kill time, live your life like the most evil cunt possible? no worries just blow yourself up yelling 'allah ackbar' and get st8 into heaven.
best religion ever

Replies 14, Posters 9

Kys

ALLAH AKBAR!!!

this

Allah is god, look at the Woman of ALLAH
HALAL habibi

It's a peaceful religion ...that for some odd reason produces more violent people than any other religion, ideology, or belief.

It is cancer and should be eradicated.

Not sure what point you are trying to make, samefagging?

Who need beer and pigmeat when you are allowed to get married to 9 year old woman.

I mean i hate islam, but clearly capitalism kills more people than islam.

*Girls

Same shit as the other religions, just followed poorer people in a more hostile environment.

shitty religion for shitty people. I have spoken

I think it's time for another crusade.

Doesn't instill the same morals and ethics as Christianity
Culturally way behind
Ugly women
Goat fucking men
Child rapists
But they kill gays so they're cool in my book

Pretty much this

Allah works in mysterious ways

I have no prejudice.

Well i have yet to encounter muslim problems here in tampa florida. I cant really say for sure. Hell i dont even see muslims down here.

Im okay with them. But it seems that due to the rules of their religion we are fated to be enemies for not having the same beliefs.

So they wont feel like peace is an option until they either eradicate all other religions or are pushed to yhe brink of extinction.

Please feel free to correct me if my info is wrong.

The same as ever other lunatic cult.

it's good in a vacuum,
but definitely doesn't get along with other religions,
also, sucks to be a woman

It's garbage and if I had it my way it and they would all disappear off the face of the earth. If I saw that someone was going to release some chemical killer agent/virus/ect that somehow only targeted those who truly believe in Islam and ALL it's teachings I wouldn't say a thing.

One way to judge a religion is to look at the nations that foster the religion. And,,,, its shit ... except for Dubai and some of the oil money cities out there... But its basically like black people who get money that buy rims - if you take away the oil they have nothing to offer because they are strangled by a fucked up retarded religion.

You're not wrong and only an apologist or Muslim would say otherwise. In the case of Muslims, they're actually allowed by their crappy religion and it's accompanying books to lie to you to such end.

I have every single one.

I'll.*

Anyone who says that Islam is a peaceful religion is a fuckwit; you don't see any other religion producing terrorists that crash planes into buildings and kill thousands of innocents. Lots of Muslims also have poor hygiene, don't wear deodorant, and smell like week old shit-
TLDR Muslims are fucking pigs

>tfw no gun-toting loli waifu

>you don't see any other religion producing terrorists
cept those pesky Christians