Ask a guy who was homeless from 14-16 anything

ask a guy who was homeless from 14-16 anything.

Where you from?

straya mayte

How many dicks could a dicksucker suck if a dicksucker could suck dicks, faggot?

a lot i assume. thousands of dicks.

Had you anything to do with drugs?
How did you get food and a sleep place?
What were your main problems because of your homelessness?

group of friends i made in the city did drugs,
so yeah, did everything except heroin, pretended i was a moral person.

food bus came 3x a week, fed me for the night. shoplifted anything from bread to whole chickens. begged for money. scammed people online. sometimes slept in a park, public toilet, friends couches, in a tent with a homeless couple. stayed a few months in an abandoned house til it got raided.

rapid weight loss, got down to 51kg at 5'11.
brain became fucked on drugs. self hatred and wanting to kill self

oh and violence related stuff.
the other homeless and general city scum were very invested in not 'looking like a goose' / being made an idiot of. got myself into shit a few times.

Going through this now user. I turned 18 the other day, currently in residential care in Sydney under family and community services

How much did / does your education suffer?

lucky you're not on the street and involved with shitlords.
some advice, get a job and get out. nothing is free. don't start using, it's hard to stop. don't disrespect scary cunts

i finished up year 10.
i'm still smarter than most of the people i went to private catholic high school with.
feel like i could have been a genius, screwed myself over, but could be worse.

Any survival tips for someone who may end up like that ?

which city?

make lots of friends. they're invaluable when you have no family. helps with places to sleep / people to keep you sane.
shoplift. you won't get in trouble if you're homeless in australia.
always have a weapon, always know the area you're in, be a fast runner.
ask for help, strangers are nicer and more empathetic than you think. i asked for change for the pay phone. good days i earnt hundreds.
in city scum circles, there's always a rich kid who doesn't get enough love from dad, take advantage.
throw out your morals, your only goal is surviving, other people don't matter.

melb.
if you're not in a big city, buy a train ticket and move to sydney or melbourne. more resources. more foot traffic.

Does this mean from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM?
We're learning military time at our academy now.

14 - 16 years old.
military time is easy to learn fool.

militaty time is what you call normal non-english time?

Did you ever just hunt for food? go out in the wild and kill a few kangaroos or whatever?

a kangaroo would be insanely hard to kill without a gun. fuckers are fast and deadly.
fished a few times, that's about it

Cheers mate, I already use everything but all of the hard shit.

hard shit is subjective.
coke and ghb are hard to some
don't ever, ever take ghb. shits stupid.

what did you do violence related?

Ah shit,I was affraid you would say something like that. I'm not really good with friends, even though I'm making some efforts, I'm not in australia or america so not sure about the gun. But I'll find other weapons.
Anyway thx for the protip.

One last question though, if you're not homeless anymore, how do you react when people ask you for some change ?

i carried a sock with a pool ball inside in my bag, and had a knife in my dr martins.
i suck at making friends too, always have. try one on one conversations,even in a group situation. you'll make friends, and people will look after you in a group even if they don't cos homeless politics.

depends. if it's some toothless homeless by choice meth cunt, no money. if genuine, always money and tips.

so an abbo?

isn't being homeless just your culture?

not abbo. not many homeless abos in melbs.
nothern territory is swaming with them

Some good ideas there,
thanks again, good luck on whatever you're doing now.

np, happy to help anyway i can.
i'm surviving, just in a different way now.

You have a blue station on your cap.

huhwat

dead?