Cringe thread it is

Cringe thread it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcifngvnh54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bumping for cringe. I have nothing to offer but I would love to see what you fellows have.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcifngvnh54

too obvious troll for me to cringe imo

ugh, 551 likes?

fuck me sidways

None of this is cringe, its clear trolling, its not cringe when its intentional.

How well do you guys think a sword like that would stand up to a bear in the wild? I've always wondered if you could win that fight carrying something like that or if the bear would just fuck you up anyways

The fact these little kids don't understand that aspect is pretty cringey.

me in real life

The bear wins. The sword wouldn't be able to make it past the hide since Katanas are more for slicing than impaling. You'd need a halberd or a great-axe to wound a bear fast enough to maybe not die.

>bears have magical impenetrable skin
Cringe.

you must be Dan Payne then?

$2,000?! That settles it. I'm going to the fabric store.

obviously a joke account

What are your thoughts of using a flashbang as a bear deterrent? My girlfriend won't let me carry a gun in the woods because she's an animal lover, but was considering getting a flashbang and some pepper spray

You need bear spray

I always carry a knife with me to the woods, guess I can just slice the bear up in close quarters, they are extremly slow in the video games at least...

But he looks like Dylan Klebold

Maybe you should reattach your testicles

Stop being a slave of someone else's value-system.................................................

kek

Why is this cringe, exactly?

f5 dude

>f9 key
>refresh

You are the biggest cringe of this thread

>girlfriend won't let me
I found your problem
You need bear spray though, it's way more effective than a gun. don't get a flashbang

The sketchers style shoes and the baggy or loose fitting Dungarees ALWAYS get me

even though i know its latex makeup it still hurts to look at

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Saw it coming

Flash bangs get super hot and set stuff on easy and makes fire.

now dont get mad at people just because the only positive thing in your life is your HIV test

>My girlfriend won't let me carry a gun

good luck trying to find something with a similar db rating, candlepower and overpressure of a flashbang for a civilian to own. even training flashbangs are regulated for LEO purchase only.

>girlfriend won't let me carry a gun
If you live in bear country and this is the case, I think you need to have a serious talk with her about her priotities.