Why does Cred Forums like this faggot so fucking much?

Why does Cred Forums like this faggot so fucking much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/moJbh6MfLpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He makes good sense.
Like why tipping is a fucking scam.
Never tip anyone.

He's funny

Because he supports gays and you know how Cred Forums is full of faggots

GradeA is a fucking retard.

He has the best accent haha

I know, he makes thousands of dollars but youtube is still hard? Haha!

Maybe your the one who is retard?

Cause he is fucking right.

Stress happens in life. He's still hilarious, although he did fall off after he made the Keem attack vids. I hope he regains momentum.

>your the one who is retard?
>your
>one who is retard
Shit you caught me.

>le ebic redditbros XDDD
Gradea was never hilarious and is a cancerous slanderous cunt who puts no efford into his videos, Hes worse than fucking litterally NoChin

>12 year old intensives

Worse than gradea youtu.be/moJbh6MfLpg

He used to be good.

I don't, he's a fucking mongoloid.

He's way better than half the people out there. If not who are some that are better? Honestly asking.

Not the guy that said it, but entertainment wise Internetcommentettiquete, Cowchop/Creatures/separate channels, Idubbz and Franku i guess... tons more, but to lazy to make a list.

>Gets stressed out for making garbage
18 Hours a week oh boo fucking hoo almost any REAL job is far fucking harder and pays way less than this shit, he makes thousands a day while some dad is out there working full time minimal pay and grade is the one whining and bitching about working hard, And his fucking patron doesn't even give the things it promises, his fans are giving him thousands of dollars for bullshit, and he can't even give them a stupid little fucking voice clip? he is a fucking scumbag.

>Grades comment section

there is something you forgot to ask. why does anyone care what i or Cred Forums watch as long as i/we enjoy it?

see

If you like gradea, check out A Dose of Buckley, funnier in every way, not a faggot, doesn't get invested in youtube drama with other youtubers like keemstar, and he regularly pisses off millennial droolies.

I like some of his videos. The ones I don't like are those when he expose/talk shit about other youtube faggots.

i don't get why most of you still give sa fuck about grade, he's old news, why are some of you still follow the youtube drama saga?

I don't

i laughed my ass off at his first 4 or 5 videos

after that he is shit

i've seen a few videos of filthyfrank and idubbz but there is really not much comedic value there.
Don't know why people enjoy them as much as they do.
The content that grade did at the start of his career was way better.
you could of course post a link to a video that you enjoyed.

fuck him