Quick Cred Forums

Quick Cred Forums

I need a picture of a naked girl with small tits (A-B, no bigger), picture should be taken so you cannot see above her lips. Preferably a piercing on the right side of her bottom lip. Pierced belly button too. Somewhat long brown hair. Please help.

Pic unrelated.

You little Google,are you fucking catfishing?
Cred Forumsro some things should not be done

Google isn't good enough. I've searched. A lot. And no, I'm not catfishing.

Wyding
Also google=nigger i guess you are not from pol mh. Anyways i would have provider you with nudes of what you asked but only my ex had em.

Fuck off

explain OP, what else do you need this for?

To help a friend, basically. Some creepy dude is harrasing my friend and contacting her psychopathic abusive ex boyfriend, just to stir shit up when things were finally calming down. I've witnessed that abuse first hand. This creepy dude says he'll let her know who he is, if he gets one nude. Now obviously, she doesn't want to send a nude to someone who's just stirring shit up, but she does want to know who in the world would hate her enough to do this.

And of course we're not just completely trusting this creepy dude and thinking that once a nude is sent he'll instantly tell who he is. But we're figuring out how to do this.

Lmao call the fucking pollice. With a nude he will just blackmail. Im serious. Call the fucking police

The police ain't going to do shit. We've tried. FBI was involved at one point too. Nothing happened.

FBI. lmao. I dont believe this sorry.
If the creepy dude is harrassing your friend the police MUST do something.

FBI was involved because psycho ex was sending nudes he'd got from her when she was 15, sending them to random people, selling them to random people, and also sending them to her sister who is three years younger than her. So yeah, the FBI was involved. And no, the police won't do shit. When psycho ex was at his worst, threatening to kill her, threatening to rape her, etc, they didn't do SHIT.

And, you know. 15. Underage. All that.

Mmhhhh. The problem rn is about pshyco ex or creepy dude?

Both. Kind of. Creepy dude is winding up psycho ex. Psycho ex is fucking nuts so God knows what he'll do. But I think the problem would be creepy dude since we have NO IDEA who he is or why he would do this shit. I can't think of anyone who would want to do this.

You do realise you can just crop any picture, right?

Just tell psycho ex to send creepy dude one of your friend's old nudes. The two stalkers become fast friends, maybe lovers, and one day start creeping on each other instead. Win-win.

kek i know right the cunts asking for pic below lips like he doesnt know cropping exists.

so her nudes are already all out there, but she doesn't want to take another one? lol

The slut already has nudes so what the fuck is her problem sending more. Send the faggot the nudes and watch how he/she doesn't tell you who they are.

Text creepy dude back saying he has the wrong number, but it's been fun stringing him on. If he persists, start sending dick pics. One a day. Make them interesting, like one in front of a famous landmark, or wearing a little hat. Get creative and have some fun.

creppy dude = psycho ex... problem solved nigger

here you go OP, hope this helps

I will do this!

If i knew who you are i'd come there and beat the shit out of psycho ex. Then find creepy dude and beat the shit out of him too. Anyways,i insist on police. Make them notice your friend calls for help when psycho ex threatened of raping killing were ignored. If they refuse to help again go to media and fucking say friend beeing threatened and cyberbullied and fucking police doing nothing. Police will help cause they want to avoid mega shitstorm

No. That was my first thought, but that's not it.

>/r/

Alright. She doesn't really want to get police involved again since they didn't help last time, but I'll discuss it with her.

how do you know? you said you don't know who the creepy dude is... how old are you?

Busted faggot. I sent her a keylogger which wormed it's way to you. This shit ain't going to work and now I'm going to step things up.

That is fucking beautiful. Tell me, where did you learn such skills? I'm not sure if I'm more moved or aroused...

We have ways of finding out. I'm 20.

ive been around long enough to master the fine arts
heres the rest of the pic btw

ooook buddy.

How has creepy dude been talking to her, does he know much about her personal life? If he is one of her friends you could weed him out by releasing different bits of false information to people and narrowing it down.
Eg. Tell her guy friends she's thinking of dying her hair blue, tell her girl friends the colour is purple. If she gets a text the next day saying something about how shitty blue hair is, you'll know it is a guy. Keep doing stuff like that to smaller groups until you have the guy cornered, then confront or go to the cops...

I'll keep this in mind.

Oh my! Scandal, intrigue, political commentary! This piece is clearly about the plight of the homeless in Nigeria, isn't it? Your humanitarian insight is only matched by your raw talent.