How fucked would I be if I dropped out of HS?

How fucked would I be if I dropped out of HS?

If you looked like that you wouldn't be fucked you'd just have to get fucked

I'm actually a pretty good looking guy with a 6pack that kinda resembles that guy from fullhouse

But i'm still a guy tho.....

Severely fucked. You couldn't even join the army without a diploma.

Alright thanks bro

None. I'm a drop out. I went to college. Dropped out of that too.just keep working.

>.just keep working.

I would rather just die in the Army if that's my future then

You wouldn't be fucked at all...do it!!!

Do you have any skills OP?

You mean John Stamos?

Agree with this guy. Just make a slight effort. It's really easy to charm teachers into giving you passing grades as long as you try at least 10%.

If you dont want to be a productive society member, please do. Don't leach off me..

You wouldn't die in the army, you pussy. You'd toughen up, learn some shit and become productive. Get your diploma, even if it means summer school. Join up and start your life. The military is fuckin awesome for a young guy.

Meh, I did it. I had to honestly. I got a cheerleader prego so I had to go to work. Today a make a cool 400,000 a year. Not rich but I get by. If I could do it again I wold definitely stay in school and falcon punch the hoe.

>join the Army
>Don't leach off me

My sides

What do you do for a living?

>The military is fuckin awesome for a young guy.

I fucking hate the outdoors
I live in a super hot and humid area anyways.

If your not a chick you have no chance in hell

>You mean John Stamos?
Yeah that guy

>Today I make a cool 400,000 a year. Not rich but I get by
What the fuck

You'd be very fucked.
Drop out of college instead if you really want to quit something. If you are valuable enough on your own, you'll be able to demonstrate that, even without a fancy degree.
No hs diploma would really, really screw you though.

>I got a cheerleader prego so I had to go to work.

Fucking.
Nice.

Agreed. We've already mentioned military, he says no.

What about modeling or some shit ? At least for some extra cash

Stop being such a fucking pussy dude!

if you're over 5'7'', become a masseuse and give dudes handles for $100/pop. Save up to open your own studio in a nice part of town. Become a small business owner. Open a restaurant or something like that when you have the funds.

Yeah ok. Fuckin kek. This is why i love 4 chan. You can be anyone you wanna be!

Good idea, I agree with user on this one. You can buff dude's pickles for a living. Plus you'd have some seriously yolked up forearms!!!

I own a transportation company. Busses, Limos Luxury Vehicles. It is not easy work for me or my people and you're basically on call 24/7.

You may be able to enter the labor force and work, but you'll never become anything more than that. Additionally, there is a gigantic social stigma against people who don't graduate; they are viewed as either troublemakers, idiots, or just plain lazy.

Don't be a moron, finish high school. You don't have to go to college, but without a high school diploma you officially have less drive and intelligence than a Wal-Mart cashier with a GED.

Finish high school you fucking idiot. I have a couple friends that went back later to get their GEDs and not only did they realize too late that you literally can't survive without a diploma or GED, but even after you get your GED employers still look down on you for not finishing school. It's illegal to discriminate against GEDs but it happens all the time. Plus all the hassle of taking off work to study, and the fact that they cost money, you're way better off finishing public school.

College is totally optional though man don't stress about that, I have a bunch of friends with art and teaching degrees not making much more than my GED friends. My brother in law didn't work for two years because he didn't want to work outside his field.

Figured you were a self-made Cred Forumsro. Best way to do it. Good for you for overcoming the odds.

Wat

Yeah it's really hard work lying on the Internet.

Alright I will stay in

Any tips on getting as far away as possible when you are done?
Get a part time job now and start saving?

There's no lying on the internet...you're fuckin' wrong!

It took 25 years, so like I said, I wold have stayed in school. It's not fun answering phones day and night for assholes who don't want to pay and having to be a part time mechanic when something goes wrong.

Not like I'm rolling in it.

Stay in school.

So the business makes 400k per year. If you're taking home that much, you shouldn't be having to work the phones or be a mechanic. How much do YOU take home? Like 45k?

You can get a bus ticket most anywhere for $100 or less. Research about where you want to go and see what kind of programs they have for getting people on their feet. If you have a friend in the area, ask about crashing on their couch for a week or two. Never mooch beyond two weeks or you'll lose that friend.

It's the bills. the home, the wife, the kids, the schools, the cars. People think that just because you see a guy living in a larger home and driving a nice car that they somehow have all this money stashed away and they're living it large. That's not the case for most. I live on my income just like anyone else except my shit is just looks a little nicer. I'm not rich and that's really not much money at all. That's getting by money for me.

You sound like a fucking moron
Just kys you're lying on the internet

And you sound lie a child. Thats life. I can't do anything about that.

400k? You're making some serious mistakes somewhere. If you net 400 a year and you are really living the way you say, you're in real trouble. I make less than half that and i have 4 kids. My business does less than that GROSS annually and we're making profits every quarter and i show up maybe twice a week. Rethink your business model/personal finances

You're a retarded lying neckbeard show some proof faggot

Yea bro I feel you. I dropped out of elementary school after impregnating my 10/10 teacher milf and now I'm ceo of google lol! Shit was cash!

I have never in my life been asked to prove that I graduated from HS. There is no central database or way to look up online whether a person has graduated. These are personal records.

Drop out.
Tell them where you went to school and what year you should have graduated.
smile.
profit.

I didn't know jeff bezos was a btard!

and frankly, unless someone is suspicious, nobody has time to look that shit up

This. I dropped out, got my GED, got a couple IT certs, built a shitload of experience, 10 years and a lot of hard work later, working from home for 90k a year.

Yep. I have had a lot of different jobs in the past 12 years. Probably 20 from 18-24. Never once said I didn't graduate (unless someone asked me after I already worked there, nobody cared..)
I've done property management for the past 8 years, make around 80k. Saving up to start a real estate career. shits fine.

Not during wartime you dumb cunt. Everyone gets deployed to the shittiest countries first.

I say again. You fuckin pussy

What about the kid

Fuck you you god damn welfare queen, go get a real job. You do 4 years of menial labor and you think youve earned a lifetime of riding on taxpayers coat tails. Only the morons join the military, the ones that do have brains enlist for non combat roles. Did daddy not fuck you good enough last night?

Nice. When you say a nice real estate career, what does that entail exactly? I am getting a little sick of IT and was thinking real estate might be the way to go.

You probably failed high school and the ASVAB.

I have some paper work for you to fill out and sign.

a shitty high school diploma has no power over how successful you will be in life, if your lazy you're fucked anyway, if you're motivated, you'll make it. one of my friends dropped out because of a shitty step father deal. he couldnt live at home and tried to make it to school but eventually it caught up to him, couch surfing, tenting, couldnt make it to school and got booted.

hes now a pretty well paid executive at a reputable company. hes not rich but hes doing really well considering his background.

if you do you will have to stand people calling you a fucking loser and why you dropped out until you're like 30 y o unless you're still a fucking loser by then