twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kay

ylyl not cringe bro

Hungry bird- went out like Augustus Gloop

Fucking trips

this is now a ylyl/get thread

My fave

youtube.com/watch?v=HlftC5ucH4o

This right here is a classic. Also truth.This is exactly the sort of thing you can expect from OPS.

this shit is cash

pls continuando, op

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

hahah,great pic

OH FUCK that's great.

The fucking oreo one always gets me

you fucking cunt

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Fuck

I love the set. Its so good

good read
lost it when the gypsy camp got burned down
saved

this is incredible, I know it's tl;dr but seriously read this shit lol

Fuck

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Cred Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

tries way too hard to be edgy. shitty meme.

fucking christ, my mom is pretty old, and this shit is a scary fucking reality for me.

>Moronic idiots

GO TO BED DAD

was the second laziest thing you no reading the thread to see this is a repost?

at some point you're going to realize the irony of this post

also nice quads

Checkt

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread sucks at memes

replied

Please tell me there's more

Fuck!

>continuando

no, it's "continua"

fuck off, mexican
and don't start shit like that portugese guy

Fgt

crafty cunt

tl;dr

no rest

big ship, lots o shit

Meme is old-OP obviously didnt create OC faggot

gets me in the sides every fucking time xd

haha that's a riot

pls no

Faggot

Love that pasta. You gotta fight cancer with cancer

nigger how was that even funny

>a wardroom with portholes
I think not. But a clever story.

are you sending a message?

I lose

Calm down, supersatan.

Jew

Fagjew

Sad thing is, it was probably his mom or girlfriend or wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y26N61s-7Q

pls no

I hate that chick

>calls him a retarded faggot
>July 20th

choose one old man

Nigger

▲▲

already lost. wtf

▲▲

▲▲

I fucking lost it

Does anyone have that picture of trump back to the future themed that says "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"

fuc

cunt

Fuckin lost

lost at the black squiggle drawn to make the picture unique

cockfagniggerfag

This is for you mama!

jkjj\mm,nnjm

grdf

love this

double nigger

  ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

 ▲
▲ ▲

Go fuck yourself

All these fruity-types from le 9gag coming here....damn, there site must be shite.

This one's for you mama

MAMA MIA

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

>posting filthy frank memes

she wants a sniggers bar

It doesn't specify when.

cunt

fucking hell worth the read kek

lost

KEK
MOAR

got me... had no idea until the last line

>please return to tumblr
What the fuck is going on with these????

>Diversity

Your mother should've aborted you.

"Muh dik !"

bazinga

>Good one user
Kekus maximus

fuck of

youtube.com/watch?v=wev113zavAk
youtube.com/watch?v=PWsY-1ejbCw
youtube.com/watch?v=-2WFWI7Axuk
youtube.com/watch?v=lEL8uelp9D4

fu

god dammit

fine you win

You leave my mom out of this!

the living meme!

reminds me of han solo

):

Shiiiat

Stop it ): this isn't very nice...

i kek'd a bit faggot

Thanks immunity-cat sama
here is your brother

sad

>  ▲
>▲ ▲
awd

retarded faggot had a Christmas tree up in August....

Zimbabwe

Where do I get one? How much?

Penis

Oh dear Lord thank God for danger dog xD thx friendo

Your mother should've drowned you in bleach when you were born.

Oh... shit

  ▲
▲ ▲

Ultimate kek- beat her until her brain leaks out of her fucking ear!!

cunt

wtf is this gay shit this is worse than the banana

nigger

god this was good

fack

needs timestamp

you are a god

some1 got part deux?

>tfw god is dead

check

Mom is for dinner

10/10

>9gag

Asshole

They Should have kidnapped Kardashian and raped her

Fuckinh fuck

no

dsxfd

Ouch.

Shit

Damn

bitch

MOMS GONNA SLEEP

This my anons, is a real hero.
Ánimo Ricardo ¡Eres grande!

die

cunt

sheeiiit nigga

Wich side of the wall is he living?

I really really really really really really really

I bet he had that picture up on his profile to honor his dead g'paw.

cunt

---

fucking lost

Anal

Saving this thread. Without chemotherapy

Fuck

source on the fat man? he looks like he is about to die from fatness

Fuck yeah. Rich and spoiled russians

faggot

This fucking shit again

wtf is wrong with people

Saving my mom

▲▲

fucker

Still a favorite recipe

FUCK!

funny man

have no idea just found the gif

Alright I'm superstitious, fuck it.

k

b

heil hydra

▲▲

kys

What a champion

Why did you reply then?
Instead of dying peacefully in her sleep she is now going to die of a violent death.

You're such a moron.

Saving my mom

ZIMBABWE

I've lurked a couple of years, but I'll forever be a newfag.

Saving my mom

honey give me money

not again

penis

▲▲

cunt

Checked

Lost

Lost

Youtube started showing me these videos. WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=AFCGjW6Bwjs

Well, that would actually be interesting to watch. Fucking babies. I hate those shits.

ah fuck

faggot

meme

HOLY FUCK

ertgopishj

fucker