55 chooses what I put in my tinder description

55 chooses what I put in my tinder description.

Fag

I like cocks up my ass

If I can't find a match on Tinder, I'll get myself a hooker.

Cum on me

Hello my name is Jamie, im a pretty normal guy who enjoys fingers up his ass and hot pocket meals. I consider myself a romantic cause once i jerked myself of for 5 times during pretty woman. I hope we match cause im getting pretty tired of fucking my dog.

They call my dick f9 because it's so refreshing.

f to m trap. dtf, hmu guys.

I'm a cock juggling cuck that can't stop staring at my nonexistant pecs in the mirror. Hmu ladies

Reroll

pls respond

Last roll

I am an autistic ballet dancer who is only interested in niggers. I want to give away some chromosones.

I abuse my significant others physically.
I am only aroused by Amy Rose rule34.
Trump 2016.

I'm a complete faggot, please fuck my sissy boy asshole.

This is me, Eliza Thornberry, part of your average family. I've got a dad, a mom, and a sister. There is Donnie - we found him. And Darwin, he found us. Oh yeah, about our house - it moves, because we travel all over the world. You see, my dad hosts this nature show, and my mom shoots it. Okay, so we're not that average. And between you and me, something amazing happened... and now I can talk to animals. It's really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

My Roman friends call me Bigus Dikus

I'm just a real-ass nigga, and my dick be giga. Come take a fuckin byte.

Goin again for this one.

Leader of Anonymoose

v

desu desu

Reroll

this

im a nigger

Looking for strong, dependent women!
If you vote for Trump, dislike immediately!
If you're not vegan, dislike immediately!

Fuckers in the zoo telling me, always in the gorilla exhibit Harambe ain’t bout this, Harambe ain’t bout that My boy a SB on fucking Cincinnati and them He, he they say that ape don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all animals ain’t know shit All y'all humans talk about Harambe ain’t no hitta Harambe ain’t this Harambe a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that ape Y'all know that ape got caught dropping with a 3 year old running from the zookeeper and shit ape been in shot down since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them zookeepers and animals savages out there If I catch another human talking sweet about Harambe I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those apes role with Florida Gator, Cecil the Lion and them

Would you wanna grow up here? I have to. I'm Alex Mack. I was just another average kid until my first day of junior high. One minute I'm walking home, the next was a crash and I'm drenched in some weird chemical. And since then... nothing's been the same. My best friend Ray thinks it's cool, and my sister Annie thinks I'm a science project. I can't let anyone else find out, not even my parents. I know the chemical plant wants to find me and turn me into some experiment. But you know something? I guess I'm not so average any more.

Trapboy needs ass well done by BBC

rolling

I might beat you, I might kill you, but before that i'll make you feel very special

Reroll

Not the right kind of dubs, re-roll

Last time

llorer

I'm here to get a date to prom so my family doesn't keep thinking I'm a faggot. I don't want to actually have sex. Maybe cuddling would be nice though.

Only quads can stop the giga nigga.

I’m the thing that monsters have nightmares about. And right now, you and me are gonna show ‘em why.

I cry. Before, during and after. If you can make it through the uncontrollable sobbing, it really is quite bearable.

Rolling for this

Rolling for love ^^

egr

d

roll

Rolling.

I'm pretty edgy.

Roll

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!

im a transgender atheistic black chubby dominant lesbian that twerks three times a week.

Roll

fuk ye i got this!!!!!!!
now deliver fgt

Win

Winrar!

hell yeah

>There is a Magical operation of maximum importance; the Initiation of a New Aeon. When it becomes necessary to utter a Word, the whole Planet must be bathed in blood...