Judging by my daughters recent Instagram picture, is she a slut...

Judging by my daughters recent Instagram picture, is she a slut? This was always my biggest fear was her growing up sleeping with every guy.
She's the one on the left.

We're going to need more to come to a conclusion

Hell yeah, she is one. If this is a bait then fuck you. But if you're telling the truth then I got bad news for ya.

im afraid shes a slut OP, all you can do now is make sure you knock her up before some teen chad does

I hate to inform you she gives off that good ol' cumbuckety vibe

My little sister posts slooty pics too. Give in to your inner perv and enjoy it.

With a friend who is way hotter, you don't have to worry too much.

$5 that your sister lives in a trailer and has had an abortion

Maybe she just likes showing off her body. Doesn't mean she's taking five dicks a day.

Also she looks old enough to decide her own actions so don't be an autistic dad and try to tell her how to dress and act.

Your sister looks trashy as fuck

>wouldprobablysuckdickformeth/10

GG

I hope so.

She doesnt seem exactly shy.

Trashy AF. I didn't even crop out her face, this is how she posted it. No abortions or trailers though, but she is an obnoxious vegan.

either a slut or a cocktease, either way she aint a saint, so either you or your partner have failed at parenting in that regard

Yeah OP she riding nigga dick daily. The chubby white chicks who show off their tits like that are 100% thot.

Left is definitely a slut. Right hangs out with sluts but probably isn't one herself... yet.

She is a slut... and pregnant

yes
>tattoo
>clothing a step above naked
>selfie
>snapchat
>piercings
>too much jewelry
>nails
right probably isnt just hangs out with sluts

Not only does she take all the D in her area.
She is an outsourced slut for nearby areas.
She takes it up every nook and cranny.
Do not give her a credit card.

I think its safe to say, you can imagine her getting cum all over her face and loving it.

I say that, because she definately does.

She's also not very pretty, shit loads of make up covering a proper uggo.

That tells me she dresses and portrays herself like this, so that she can get as cock as physically possible.

Guys will look at her as quite an easy lay... Another reason why she probably takes it up the arse behind the bins at McDonald's

6/10, would choke her

>because she definately does

post proofs plox

MOAR

Why did you let your daughter get a tattoo?

Id become a slut too if my dad was a shallow asshole who posts pics of me to anonymous imageboard users.

How much time do you spend time with her? Do you listen to her problems and are open with her? This is not to say that you dont, and that she wouldn't become a slut even if you did. But you should try.

Just accept for who she is now. If you're concerned with her dress, tell her, but dont force anything too much.

That blouse was meant to be worn with something underneath and onthe bottom...she not...soyea, shes a slut. All done for attention, thats aboutthe most skin she can show off her assets with in public without breakingthe law.