Sitting in art class with nothing to do- dubs decides what I draw

Sitting in art class with nothing to do- dubs decides what I draw

Submit your baguettes, faggot

Draw a stick man, label it with your teachers name
Draw another stick man shooting your teacher. Label the shooter with any kid in the classes name
Leave on desk

OP here, I'm not the frenchfag from earlier

sacred geometry + fat man watching tv

Just do it, faggot

fill the entire page with small XD's

adolf hitler in a thong

rolling

spooky skeletons

Draw yourself to death.

This

rolling

Draw kim kardashian getting tied up in Paris by "robbers"

draw the entire bee movie script

Draw the fucking date and Cred Forums correctly in 1 attempt without using a motherfucking eraser.

rolling

roll

your will

winrar, let's see if op can do it

*clap clap from the darkness behind you. A tall figurine enters the stage grinning at you with a smile as evil as satan himself*

You're an immense faggot. It's not about the "dubs" or "trips" or "quads" you can get, it's about the experiences you and all the other Cred Forumstards share when a special post number occurs. It's like the second coming of christ or 9/11, a moment you'll never forget when you witnessed it, nomatter if you liked it or not, it goes with you, whereever you go. It stays with you like a vietnam flashback or herpes. It will become a part of you like the self hatred you aquired through years of lurking on this board. You wont get rid of it. You think this is a joke? It is the only thing that keeps this website alive. But how could you know? You're just a pathetic newfag who knows nothing about life, love or Cred Forums in particular. But don't loose hope little guy, you can make it, like alot of us have already done it. Just stick to your goals of archieving the ultimate post number, never loose hope. Just be yourself and all will play out eventually. And till then, lurk more, troll more, sage more, keep this board as awesome as it once was, before the trap threads or pony abuse threads appeared. YOU are part of all of this if you don't partake in this very important issue. If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

*leaves back into the darkness smiling at you with a horrible grin*

Draw an art student working a shitty hamburger flip job to pay of his massive debt because he chose a retarded study.

WINRAR

WINRAR let's see if op can do it

What are you fucking gay?

>art class
Lol! Cringe I must.

op won't deliver he's too much of a retard to draw the date correctly without needing to erase it and do it again

is op kill?

What is all this shit, he just asked for the date asswhipe

Suffice it to say you have failed art class.

Draw your full name and addrerss

Hitler in a thong faggot I got bored waiting for you autists to get dubs

rolling

this

dub dubs, you gotta do it op

donald trump winning the election

WIINNNRAAARR

terrible

draw loli-chama being uber kawaaiii desu ^_^

I'm in high school you autist I'm a junior why would I pay for a fucking art course in college

i did are you calling me a loser?

Winrar but I bet op is too pussy to do it

No, clarifying because you assumed I'm in a college art class with my shitty drawings

but theyre way better than mine and i graduated top of class and am now up to neck in student debts

A dick entering a hairy asshole. And I hope you get caught

Fuck you

Lurk moar then you underage.