Is this the greatest nation in the world?

Is this the greatest nation in the world?
Name another country in the world better than India.
>Protip : you can't

> 1. Ending Polio among 1.3 billion people
> 2. Mission to Mars
> 3. Nuclear superpower
> 4. 7th largest economies ahead of Italy, Canada
> 5. Billion dollar software and tech industry
> 6. Will be a global superpower by 2030

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
businessinsider.in/India-is-the-2nd-worst-country-for-Intellectual-Property-laws/articleshow/50932263.cms
thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>7. Designated shitting streets

D E S I G N A T E D

Yet you still can't shit in a toilet

Someone get the thread that had pajeet arguing with civilised people about shitting in the designated streets

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

looooool

Come speak to us when you don't shit in the street.

S H I T T I N G

POOINLOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

>Name another country in the world better than India.
I think its hilarious u kids talking about Indians. u wouldnt say this stuff to us irl, we're JACKED. not only that but he wear the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants and hang out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

/thread

we're going to be a superpower by 2020,, enjoy while you still can whiteboi fags

this

>CEO of google - Indian
>CEO of Microsoft - Indian
>CEO of pepsico - Indian
>CEO of adobe - Indian

Indians are literally the god tier race and are slowly taking over the world.

Stop samefagging OP

Everything you said might be true..but...
>smelly ass motherfuckers
>poor disposal of disease ridden trash
>poor filtration and disposal of raw sewage
>traffic laws and regulations are shit
>many ways to die
>incest is common practice
>high birth defects
>national skin color is runny diarrhea
>majority of population is hairy, smelly and just not a pleasant sight to look at
>also your people couldn't stop 3 armed terrorist for hours and hours. They just strolled around and went on a killing spree as you officials sat there and did nothing. In my country those fuckers would have been killed immediately..probably by citizen gun owners before law enforcement could get there.
No thanks, brown nigger. I'll stay in my overly fat and ignorant country

India is a overpopulated Hell. No proper infrastructure, no jobs even for educated, no respect for human beings, Rich people sees poor people as livestock ready for being exploited. No government support, government supports only rich and people with influence in government. It does not matter whether you are an engineer, doctor, or MBA You will not get a good job unless you have some reference or political influence for the job.. In recent years Indian job market is almost collapsed with pay scales going down or stagnant with very high inflation, no wonder why Indian economy is not growing. Indians in general lack entrepreneurship skills, but more-ever most indians don't have financial support to convert their entrepreneuual dreams into reality. India have resources only enough to support 250 million people, not 1.25 billion people. So there is 100 extra people for every 125 people.

Mexico

> dat inspect element

First learn shit about basic hygene and then we can talk.

Okay so the three others

> 7 filled with fucking scammers

Can't take India seriously with the shitting streets, that stuff is top tier keks

> Superpower by 2020
> India
Choose one fgt

businessinsider.in/India-is-the-2nd-worst-country-for-Intellectual-Property-laws/articleshow/50932263.cms

>>smelly ass motherfuckers
Some, not all

>>poor disposal of disease ridden trash
Agree

>>poor filtration and disposal of raw sewage
Not completely true

>>traffic laws and regulations are shit
Not at all true, it's a different matter that people dont follow the traffic laws

>>many ways to die
True for any place

>>incest is common practice
Not really, I dont know where you got that ''fact'' from

>>high birth defects
Because high number of births, if you go by percentages, not really

>>national skin color is runny diarrhea
Irrelevant

>>majority of population is hairy, smelly and just not a pleasant sight to look at
That's subjective

Come back when you have some actual points

Not Anglo, so no superpower. Get over it.

It's the loo of the world OP. An overflowing loo full of turds.

>Rich people sees poor people as livestock ready for being exploited. No government support, government supports only rich and people with influence in government.

Sooo, like every other country?

Caste system.

/thread

faggot you left out were your officials were letting some guy went on a killing spree

Yeah but 'citizen gun owners' dont shoot up public places here

>incest is common practice
eh no
rest of the stuff is true

> health care
Come back when you've visited any other country except for murica.

Can't argue with that

Way to cure polio...60 years after the rest of the civilized world...

We don't have any Designated shooting streets and schools though

>shit on the streets

Kek

No, you just steal people's Fuckin organs instead

kek

Indian public health care is one of the best if you go by the quality vs cost, even though it suffers from severe lack of funding.

Soon when you call any phone number for ordering food/customer support/scheduling an appointment/basically anything, you'll have to wait on hold for hours while they attempt to learn English.

60 years after independence. Pretty good.

Why has windows 10 started running slow since the last update? Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

> 112th Place

thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/

Try again

Considering that it has 1.3 billion people? It isn't really accomplishing very much. Fuck, man, a billion dollar tech industry SOUNDS good until you realize that scaled to per capita, it's literally nothing. In fact, I live in Finland and I'm pretty sure our tech industry is worth at least that much - and we have 5 million people.

The only REAL accomplishment you have as a nation is that you still somehow manage to have more or less functioning democracy despite all those people who can't even learn to shit in the toilet.

Read my post again, for the funds that we are allocated, we are one of the best in the world. Medicines and drugs are top notch and cheapest in the world. Doctors are also top notch. Public healthcare infrastructure is lacking but the private structure is really good.
Go read up on medical tourism in India.

You're taking the "good" things out of the package to compare. The rating is an overall rating. It's like saying you fucked a hot girl without telling your friends she's your sister.

>more or less functioning democracy
I don't know how I forgot to put that, yeah. If you look at all the countries that got independence in the 20th century (WW2 onwards), India is pretty much the only country that has always remained a democracy and never had any major internal civil war or military coup.

kek

Stop making this thread you useless faggot. As an Indian it's fucking annoying when you intentionally bait like this and some of these dickheads take it seriously. Stop making race an issue and live your fucking life as an individual. Even if India turned water into wine it wouldn't be your achievement. Fuck outta here cunt.

>billion dollar tech industry
It's actually $140 billion

India still has the black plague.
Dirtiest place on earth.

What

An Indian triggered by this thread. That's a new, kek.

POO

Meant to reply to this instead :

You clearly never heard about the division of Pakistan and India and the ear that followed. Also, Kashmir.

> 1. Ending Polio among 1.3 billion people
And only 50 years behind the rest if the world

> 2. Mission to Mars
Get in line bro

> 3. Nuclear superpower
Among a dozen others

> 4. 7th largest economies ahead of Italy, Canada
Only due to your fucked up birth rates

> 5. Billion dollar software and tech industry
You mean callcenter industry

> 6. Will be a global superpower by 2030
Keep dreaming

And the second biggest democracy is the US, which barely counts due to two-party system.

Mhm like its illogical to ge triggered when someone is purposefully making your ethnic background look bad. Fucking moronic cartoon characters that brow this thread apparently.

>division of Pakistan and India
That was literally because the British divided it during Independence.

WAGON
WHEEL

>hang out with the hottest dudes
>wot

Lol
>accidentally racking up 1.3 billion people.

Thanks for causing the next war because your country suddenly becomes "developed" and tries to force other countries to grow rice for your growing starving masses

>gets triggered while browsing Cred Forums
You're literally the reason why these threads are made. You should be on tumblr.

greatest nation of asian niggers.

Designation intensifies

2030? I thought it was 2020. I guess you cant be a superpower with designated shitting streets

Fucking.kek.