I'm about to beat the shit out of a beta faggot that tried to fuck my GF behind my back...

I'm about to beat the shit out of a beta faggot that tried to fuck my GF behind my back, What can I do to cause the maximum amount of pain

Jack him off with your hand covered in mint toothpaste.

Suck his dick, with your hand covered in mint toothpaste.

Anal him.

take him out to dinner and a movie then suck his dick thatll show him

Encourage him to get married.

Let him fuck you in the ass, with your hand covered in mint toothpaste.

Legitimate battle tactics used by Cred Forumstards in day to day life.

make him catch an std from that fat slut of yours you beta fucking 'tard

Story?

Wait what? He tried? How far did he get?
How did she let it get that far?
You are the beta
Kys

Underated

Break his legs, just don't get caught.

Snap his arm at the elbow joint.

You're the fucking beta if your girlfriend was almost fucked. Man up faggot, she's obviously not happy with you.

Tell him to stop trying to fuck your GF behind your back, and start actually fuck her.

Now I'm thinking how nice it would b fuck her myself.

Prepare yourself for a life of cuckdom at the hands of your slut and a "beta"

Jack yourself off with your hand covered in mint toothpaste

Curb stomp

It would be really funny if the beta is actually a black belt who beats you retarded ands even better if your girl is setting you up

>tried to fuck my GF

I had never seen it before.

How does someone tries to fuck? He just fingered her? He only licked her clit? Or she just gave a blowjob?

he seduced her, got her naked then couldn't get hard for the sight of the saggy land whale.

Jerk off on a picture of him, post it to his twitter

Then say "I'm cumming for you" with your hand covered in mint toothpaste.

Post nudes of your gf on Cred Forums

LOL you guys make me laugh

Underage faggot. Why don't you let him fuck your butthole..that'll teach him a lesson. Please go away you fucking douche and stop clogging b with this fucking gay ass petty shit

lmao

Hey we have all been there. I mean op's gf is pretty fucking gross

Why not just dump your gf and move on with your life? Seems like you're the beta and he's the alpha

Video tape you and your girl having sex dominate the fuck out of the bitch, tell her you got tested and you're HIV positive then break up with her because shes clearly a slut and is going to cheat on you then send the video to him so everyone cries and fuck his mom

You guys are so gullible. There is no girl. Op is in lust with the "beta" who spurned his advances now he is all butthurt

Prepare your anus.

Video tape you and him having sex let him dominate the fuck out of you, tell him you got tested and you're HIV positive then break up with her because shes clearly a slut and is going to cheat on you then send the video to his mom everyone cries and fuck yourself

/thread
OP is the beta and is pissing his pants because he tried to fuck some alphas girl and came here looking for ways to get out of his inevitable ass kicking by posing as the alpha

Myth busted faggots

take him out to dinner with your hands covered in toothpaste

He fingered her with his hand covered in mint toothpaste

Ufukinw0tm8

Put a cow in his room it could take a crane to get it out

Curb stomp him, face down. Make sure his teeth break.

this... all thats gonna happen is your gonna get your ass beat in front of your girl and seal the deal...

fuck his dad

Fill your pee hole with mint toothpaste that will show him

Squirt a tube of mint toothpaste in your ass then seduce his dad

Squirt a tube of mint toothpaste in your mouth then suck his dick

only beta fags ask how to deal with beta fags. Alphas get shit done.

Too far

> I'm about to get the shit beat out of me like a beta faggot bc I tried to fuck dudes GF behind his back, What can I do to cause the maximum amount of pain idk how to fight

Mint toothpaste

pump 12 gallons of Mint toothpaste into his anus

Really? That's the one that's too far?

Then pack it in with your dick. For big cums

End it with your bitch, find the bastard and kick him right in the knee downwards, that can make him lose his movements in that leg.
Everything with your hand covered in mint toothpaste

LOL you got me at the end there

Get a sex change, get your wee wee invited into a fi fi, seduce his dad

Pack yourself a travel bag, we're leaving town with this. Kidnap the motherfucker. Put a bag on his head and duct tape his mouth. Drive him out to a secluded cabin in the woods. Leave him there for a week. Don't speak to him. Let him know you're there only by the sound of your footsteps and breathing. On the 7th day remove the duct tape from his mouth. Then open up your travel bag, cover your dick with mint toothpaste and make him suck it.

Post pic of girlfriend OP or is pic related?