youtube.com/watch?v=fpbkRApq9qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So fucking what, Spain is shit.

>The most succesul NT in history
>The best Barça in history
Iniesta objectively deserves a ballon d'or

So fucking what, Spain is shit.

None of them are memes though.

The only meme that has a Ballon d'Or is Cannavaro.

>Baggio is a meme
>Stoichkov is a meme
>Weah is a meme

wew lad

a fucking leaf

>>The most succesul NT in history
Iniesta plays for ass-pain, not Brazil

>None of them are memes though.
>Le divine pony tale
>Le african that had to win a ballon d'or due muh diversity
>Le pacy english(this one wasnt a nigger)
>Le edgy slav

His NT won 3 consecutive titles.And probably the most dominating NT ever.We are not talking about a single team.And this Spain was the most succesful so far

>Stoichkov is a meme

How Halal can a thread be?

That's what you get when you play in the Messi-Ronaldo era. Iniesta would have 2 ballon d'or if he was at this peak when Owen, Shevckenko and Nedved won one

Baggio as unreal though

Based Totti should have won Owen's one.

>Messi has 5 Ballon D' Ors

>tf
>tt
od

>I rate le edgy man that was a complete loser
Are you implying that FIFA didnt went full retard on the Messi vs Cristiano meme? Sneijder,Ribery and Iniesta should at least have won 1 in that time spam.They just pushed the meme too far for ""hype""
He didnt deserved a ballon d'or (baggio)

>71

That would be Brazil 58-70

>Complete loser

Great logic there user. 4 leagues, 1CL, and reaching WC semis with Bulgaria makes you a loser in Halal world.

lad are you fucking joking?

Cannavaro is one of the purest defenders I've ever seen. If he was a couple of inches taller he would have gone down as perhaps the greatest centre back of all time

Fucking kids these days man, literally know nothing

>Sneijder,Ribery and Iniesta should at least have won 1 in that time spam.
Sneijder, Ribery and Iniesta were never the best players in the world over the course of 1 year.

It's an award for the best player in the world, not for the most recognisable player on the most successful team.

>That would be Brazil 58-70
>I rank WC's with out round of 16 and quarterfinals
>Lose a final for 4-0
>Choke in every big game and get carried by others
>Force Laudrup out,so he could give Madrid 2 consecutive leagues
Stoikchov was a may may

Im assuming you were in a coma the year Sneijder won the treble and was clearly the best player in the world desu

>the 1 (one) WC my team won is the most valuable one
>because we won it

>Sneijder, Ribery and Iniesta were never the best players in the world over the course of 1 year.
Yes they were.

>He didnt deserved a ballon d'or (baggio)
for what reason?

>A Wc that starts on the semifinals is worth something

He wasn't even the best player at Inter

Plus, he was injured/dogshit in the second half of the year.

Such a pure defender he had to take steroids, had his trophies with Juve revoked, won no CL with Madrid even if it was the best team in La Liga back then.

The only reason he got his Ballon was for marketing reason, Madrid with him had spic, spanish, arab AND italian fans while without him it only had arab and spanish fans.

name me a WC that started with the semis

Spain bro, you're delusional. Your country doesn't have half the footballing pedigree Brazil does, deal with it.

wow, you managed to be somehow more retarded than op

Being the biggest loser to ever play football with Ballack

the new generation of spainfags, they win a few titles and suddenly think they have won them always. Spain won't win another nt title in years

Still the best player of the year 1993 tho

>he feels compelled to defend someone in a laotian satirical cartoon dumping forum simply because it happens that he is from the same nationality than him

Also, I don't think he ever played football with Ballack

>le flag ad hominem meme
you're just proving my point

>caring about balloon doors

>Sneijder
Poland as always is right
I always laugh when people bring him up, it's as funny as people who claim the CL winning Bayern was some attacking force because all they really watched was the match against Messi-less Barca
I thought this shithole was full of knowledgeable people and not casuals KEK

Never said that. I just claim that he was as big of a loser as Ballack

firstly I would like to remind you 7-1
secondly you didn't get past a group containing a bunch of shit teams in Copa centenario

>match against Messi-less Barca
That was the second leg moron. They scored 4 in the first one against Barça with Messi

says the guy that called me "a fucking leaf"

Well, he wasn't. His main problem was that he was always in conflict with whatever manager trained him, he only had a normal relationship with Carletto Mazzone at Brescia

Name me a better player than Baggio in 1993. This shit is getting out of hand. Thats literally one of the most obvious least debatable years ever, no one was touching Baggio.

Also 1995 was one of the weakest years in Football history. Who else other than Weah deserved it? Literally only Litmanen.

Also Stoichkov is fucking based.

>a 5 time world champion's history is invalidated because they were humilliated once and didn't get past the groups in a meme tournament

hmm ok

you are wrong, I called you a retard

>Well, he wasn't.
>Choked in 94
>Only 1 Serie A (or 2 I dont remember) despite playing at Juve and Inter
>Leaves Juve and they win a CL
Yes. Baggio is the definition of a loser. Only Ballack was a bigger loser than the divine pony tale

As said, Messi played the first leg. He even got BTFO'd by Ribery. He was benched for the return leg as Barça knew that it was basically a lost cause.

Meanwhile, Dortmund BTFO'd Real Ueda rid. I assumed that the UEFA executives were fuming because an "El Clasico" Final at Wembley was no longer possible.

>messi on one leg
great accomplishment halal spic

The famalam, they were beaten at home, raped in front of their fans in a competition they were the favorites (the words of ESPN, not mine) to win...

But they could have lost 11-1 and still have more of a right to talk about Football than anyone in the CONCACAF as we have yet and probably will never win any major trophy.

Because back then there was a variety of different players that could win it. Between like 1990-2010 no player had won it two times in that period (I think) besides Brazilian Ronaldo. Now it's just "Messi/C.Ronaldo WINS LOL"

>>Choked in 94
>carry your team to a WC final
>be remembered for a missed penalty

>>Only 1 Serie A (or 2 I dont remember) despite playing at Juve and Inter
He played at Juve when Milan was in its most dominant period, and at Inter when Lippi was the manager (they were (and still are) like cat and dog)

>>Leaves Juve and they win a CL
If they qualified for that CL (by winning the league) that's thanks to him, but I'm sure you are one of those retards who thinks a knock out tournament is more relevant than a round robin league

>Name me a better player than Baggio in 1993. This shit is getting out of hand. Thats literally one of the most obvious least debatable years ever, no one was touching Baggio.
People are just retarded and are always putting team success over individual performances.

All would be well if the spanish lad just said in modern football.

You do know Messi was injured, right? From early May until late May
Dortmund were also refballed in the final, poor Dortmund

>But they could have lost 11-1 and still have more of a right to talk about Football than anyone in the CONCACAF as we have yet and probably will never win any major trophy.
>your right to talk about football is determined by whether a group of people born on the same territory as you did well at a tournament
I don't like this meme.

Poland made the Euro quarter finals and came the closest to eliminating the eventual champions. Does this make me more qualified to talk about football than I was before the Euro when Poland had not had a good tournament since the 80s?

Eric Cantona

>STILL mad

i guess you're called ASSpain for a reason

>most successful NT
>had to cheat for half their matches

thanks for the laugh famiglia

the CL is more prestigious than the national league though
that's not about for debate

Michael Owen was fucking fantastic for a couple years before he died

I guess that makes it sound worse than I was actually trying to imply.

Can we please get rid of flags on Cred Forums?

but the ballon d'or isn't about trophies, it's about who's performed the best individually in said year
there is a reason everyone in italy still considers him the best ever despite fucking up that pen in 94 (you can't count how many careers choking with the NT has killed here)

more prestigious =/= more difficult

Good post.

Baggio was easily the best player in the world before fat Ronaldo's peak

This mother fucker acting like he was even born in 93 let alone paying attention to football

I guess that makes it sound worse than I was actually trying to imply.

Can we please get rid of flags on Cred Forums?

this is a super tasty memepost

spain doesnt have half the 7-1s brazil has

5-1 is more than half of 7-1 geezer.

>I evaluate Serie A over the CL

>but the ballon d'or isn't about trophies, it's about who's performed the best individually in said year
>Good individual performance in a top 5 team in Europe
>Wins no trophies
Sure thing pal.Baggio is a meme that played amongst legends and Choke every single time.He was too much of a choker for Chokeventus ffs

future ballon door winner

>Baggio
>a meme

I thought it was just the Mexicans that were retarded

He's bald

TßH

>Not Messi or Ronaldo
>Doesn't dab
Seriously doubt it
>I evaluateYoutube copilations
Tips good sir
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbkRApq9qY
I can't argue with that

>iniesta being based

>Iniesta
>Not based
Tips

>Frank Lampard doesn't have one
>Englel fans don't rate him as much as they rate memes like Scholes and Gerrard

Was it jealousy? ABLs? ABOs?

>Lampard
>Deserving a ballon D'or

Iniesta deserves...
...ONE THIRD of a balloon door.

>le pad stats through penalties man
>over legends like scholes
Chelshit fans leave

Stoichkov got to the World Cup semifinal with fucking Bulgaria and narrowly lost it to us

do you understand how big that is? We could have had Bulgaria in the final

ITT: skinny fatties born after 2001

Owens was insanely good at one point, OP

>putting Owen in that list

He was literally the best player in the world that year, what else do you want?

Also, if Iniesta deserves one, then what about Laudrup? 5-0 5-0

>most dominating NT ever.

You have to be joking

Says a brit

EC-WC-EC. No team has done that. And only 1 defeat in all those tournaments (Switzerland). Pretty much the most dominating NT in history 2008-2012 Spain

>He was literally the best player in the world that year
No. Playing against Mickey Mouse players didnt make him the best player in the world

m8... brazil won 3 out 4 world cups between 58 and 1970. Would have been 4 out of 4 if not for murderball and the coach insisting on garrincha.

don't you have a steward to spray gas on, Seba?
t. watching football since '08

No I have been watching football since 1994. Probably way longer than 99% of the youtube copilation fedora tipers like yourself

>have a good career
>objectively deserves a ballon d'or

Not how it works famalam.

>most succesul NT in history
>could only win when italy brazil france and netherlands were in the worst state in their whole history all at the same time

If M. Laudrup didn't win one then the poor mans version of him definitely shouldn't get one

What is this picture trying to convey? Did someone seriously spend the time to crop and tilt the picture to try to make it look like he's offside? Because it didn't work.

yet Messi and Ronaldo won Ballon D'Ors playing against Mickey Mouse teams in leliga

>Stoikchov

Owens

If you people are going to have opinions, you should at least learn these people's names. One spelling mistake in the thread would be okay, but you people visibly have no idea who you're even discussing.

>LCIM+Sneijder+ Van Persie the weakest Netherlands ever
Brazil was shit I will give you that. But Italy were world champions in 2006. Not much of a difference betwwen 2006 Italy and 2008 Spain. Also Germany had one of its best NT's in a while with a golden generation that needed to wait until the core of the Spanish team to be shit to win something. And Argentina and Portugal had 2 of the best players ever amongst their squad and Uruguay had their best NT in ages as well. 2006 or 2002 had weaker competition than 2010

>Winning the CL
>Mickey Mouse teams
Sure thing pal. Owen won the Mickey Mouse treble (UEFA,FA Cup and the league cup) and he was actual dogshit that could not compete outside of meme tournaments. Owen winning the Ballon D'or was the memiest ment in the history of the award

Fi

So does wes brown

>0 (zero) world cups talking shit
Back to /nfl/ you go negro.