How pathetic can they get?

>Schalke

>

I don't pay for youtube videos

is this the bundes thread?

gonna watch Freiburg and Koln

yes

all memes aside

they looked really good against bayern and nice. very aggressive and high pressure against the ball. only lacking of determination in the last third and the box. if they manage to fix this and actually make more out of their possession, they will be top3 contendor for sure

but only if they keep up the current playstyle and progress

>that Bochum - Nürnberg match

everytime i go to the stadium it's
>0:0
>0:1
when i don't go it's
>3:0
>5:4
just kill me already

Just stop going to the stadium and Bochum might be in the first bundes next year

cool
L'pool and Chelsea are later, but I don't wanna post there
to much traffic

yeah thats what i figured desu

>those ugly Freiburg shirts

>Christmas elves clowns

I think they'll finish in the top 4.

good one lel

So where is Grifo going next season?
Leverkusen maybe?

memegladbach or wolfsburg

either that or they look like they're playing for a awful themed restaurant, like Apple-bee's

sorry, Grizzlebee's
my bad

Lucky them

lawn ball

he's too old for them

>tfw you remember they are actually called Rasen Ball
hope Dynamo advances, I would bandwagon them so hard.

B O C H U M
O
C
H
U
M

my fucking dick

>go
>2:1
>go
>1:1
>go
>5:4

go every fucking game
Ostkurve reporting in

RADIO STATION FOR GOATS: 1

GRIZZLEBEE'S: 0

>your daily reminder that RasenBallsport Leipzig is going to crush the Bundescucks and there's NOTHING you Traditionsverein can do ANYTHING about it.

BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN

R.S.F.GOATS ; 2!!!!!!!!

GRIZZLEBEES; 0

DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG DOPPELSCHLAG

>Söyüncü

>there's NOTHING you Traditionsverein can do ANYTHING about it.

BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN BESCHEIDEN

rsfg 3

g'bees 0

that's just bad Freiburg..

>RW Essen

Absolutely based. After our win today I'm thinking this could finally be our year, la.

>Amerifat liking Essen
I'm not surprised

You probably make the same joke about Amerivan HSV bandwagoners don't you, faggot?

This year we will finish 3rd, but next year will literally be ours.

yeah hehehe

Just came back from work.
EEEEEEEFFFZEH

>Liking anything east of Hesse

Not

???

>ostkurve
ugh, FAHNE RUNTER

this desu

i moved from P rechts to P links due to fucking MLPT ultra kiddies 3 years ago.

A friend of mine got free VIP tickets for the game. I'm more of a süd/nord tribünen guy myself but free food and booze sure sounds interesting.

What do germans and schalke fans think about Stambouli?

>Chelsea : Liverpool 0:2
hmmmmm

only have been 2 games so you can't really tell

looks solid so far tho. i feel like he has to settle down first

standard failure for MDL at half

Schalke's structure is completely illegal m8
club without externalized AG that makes shitloads of profit... haha nvm

Great transfer for >schalke. From what I've seen so far, Stambouli seems to be the kind of DM who has not only good positioning but also is comfortable with the ball. He is exactly the kind of player Schalkes midfield was missing.

He was good as a defensive midfielder the last two games, but Bentaleb and Goretzka are definitely more talented offenisive-wise. He is also really handsome

>"Einer von sieben gebürtigen Kölnern im Kader."
So proud :_:7

why is Freiburg absolutely BTFO by Köln?

I love schalke and i dont know why, are they any good?

>are they any good
nobody knows

they always have been good but very very very inconsistent so they fuck up sooner or later

They are good this season, play aggressively and pressure the ball a lot. Very solid defending, however they lack in that finishing touch, not a lot of goals.

Söyüncü eas shit today

Did some great business over the summer and for the first time in decades they have competent guys in key positions, but they're notorious chokers.

Must be the ugly ass kit.

PEETERZN!!!!!!!!!!!

see here

They got a Shcoker
>thick yeasty bun

What part of schalke are you from guys?

All their transfers have been at least solid. Shame they couldn't get rid of more deadwood (Caicara, di Santo, Sam, Aogo) and are still forced to play guys like Chopo-Mouting because there isn't really anyone else on that position.
coke getting ligamented is a hard hit.
stambouli looks like he's going to keep the defensive midfield together, same to bentaleb, who likes to move forward as well.
Good thing Nastasic is back, really missed that guy.
Konoplyanka is fucking great, always finds a way to go or pass forward instead of backwards like so fucking many players do instead but he also works backward hard, probably best buy so far.
Embolo has been garbage so far, not getting my hopes up, especially if you compare him to Dortmund's new young players.
Naldo is all right I guess, I'll excuse that fuckup against Frankfurt because the whole team was shit )shittier than usual) that day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schalkham
>this is real

Should have killed himself after that pathetic penalty. Still hate this guy.

bochum

if coke wouldn't be injured...

Bottrop

Good post, but I do rate Caicara.

>from Bochum
>support schalke

people like you should be publicly executed

forgot baba. he's been 50/50 so far. really wasn't too satisfied with his performance yesterday except for the goal. got one of the dumbest yellow cards in ages.

nice saves by Horn

HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN HORN

maybe he moved there for studying or work? the ruhr area isn't much bigger than Berlin.

indeed

then you wouldn't really have to move desu.
though i can accept this.
could you at least kindly fuck off to Wattenscheid?

>maybe he moved there for studying
this
people who aren't able to use their brain for 5 seconds should be executed

Kono was average yesterday, but decent against bayern.
Nastasic is great and I cannot believe Naldo started over him in Frankfurt.
I agree with the rest, but Embolo wasn't that much worse than Huntelaar, but I'm scared that he might turn out to be the next Benteke or some other overrated big pacey nog

embolo is 19 yo

let that sink in

>then you wouldn't really have to move desu.
someone doesn't klnow how public transport in the ruhr area works
getting to Bochum from Gladbeck or Bottrop is 1 1/2 to 2 hours by public transport.

19 for africans is 24 for white people..

>First time in 20 years that köln is one 1
brehs....

he isn't african tho

*on 1
overwelmed by emotions desu

Underrated post.

Kamrader, Ich kippen M'gladbach in Ihre Richtung.

stale meme

JAWOHL MEIN SCHWEDEN SCHIFFFAHRTSGESELLSCHAFT!!!!!!

moin

moin moin

>I believe everthing I read on a philippine claymation enthusiast forum
You should spend less time on the internet.

Hmm I see Cavani is back

Who /Hamburg/Mgladbach/Ingolstadt/Bremen/Frankfurt/Dortmund/SchalkeU23s/ here

Go USA!

YOU'RE LATE!!!

Kys

My dad works at Benfica and he confirmed it.
Really sorry for the bauern to buy an overrated meme player for 50 mil kek.

reporting in

Has this been discussed while I've been away.
I'm a massive, MASSIVE fan

Garantiert leicht 5-1 Sieg gegen Bremen

Hello

>fan of a pill company
Drugmark, ladies and gentlemen. The Netherlands of Skandinavien.

Jokes on you, I'm one of the biggest anti Bayern trolls on this site.
But I don't tolerate stale maymaying!

looks better than Freiburg's away shirt

Haven't seen it before. Looks horrible tßh.

wow....just wow

Not a fan of the club (well I guess I am) but of the shirt

Haven't seen it

I disagree

What did they mean by that emoticon

You know remember Dariusz Wosz.