Chelsea vs Liverpool

Liverpool 1-0 >Chelshit

APOLOGIZE! Apologize to klopp right now!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh1w1VBGGns
youtu.be/laNKW0pntxI
youtube.com/watch?v=7B5ftOV3FYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very well taken goal

>de Gay

>B-But Chelsea are a new, great team under Cont-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>de gay

>ge day

Looks like it's gonna be a Manchester title race after all.

does acestream's settings panel actually do anything? I have to manually limit the upload externally or otherwise it'll try and use 100% of it and fuck up my connection

I have a decent internet connection, fucking russian botnet shit

3-2 chelsea

>swedanon

I love liverpool lads

>Abramovich's son next to him

shame his daughter shut down her instagram

me on the right

>kurtwa

>de gay
>Chelshite

>le homo

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STASIS OF THE ENGLISH """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PREMIER"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" LEAGUE """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DEFENSE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>that glorious moustache

shut the fuck up everyone we'll come back don't you worry about it

Where is the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge? Has there ever been one? Why can't London clubs produce noise?

>29 year old central defender david luiz

The only race is how quickly Manchester City can wrap it up.

I don't understand, Chelsea fans kept insisting they were different now??

Ge day to you too m8

FIGHT AND WIN
I
G
H
T

AND

W
I
N

Favourite Chelsea chant?

Batshuayi to come on and make in 1-2 in the 76 minute

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

david luiz just bumped his head haha

The most elite league in the world la!

How the fuck are they solving family problems there?

>Chelsea in charge of defending

HOLY SHIT >WE CAN'T DEFEND FOR SHIT AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SINCE LAST SEASON FUCK

the fans are resting after their magnificent support in the CL this week

Post Yohane, Brazil-Chan. It will bring greater luck to Liverpool.

>luiz gets beaten by mane in the air

Literally what is the point of him

>implying Emirates isn't full of atmosphere

Maybe it's just a cultural thing? Even the smaller London clubs like Spurs and West Ham only get loud when they're smashing somebody.

>chelsea "fans" right now

Hi lads,

What's the final score?

Template: Chelsea: (# of goals) - (#of goals): Liverpool

YOU JUST KNOW

Once liverpool score a second go place a bet on the chelsea win

>Luiz

heh

>Tell me. Do you Bleed?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
HAIL CROM

he was a successful transaction. That's all

first blood

>park bus at home
>go down 0-1
>still park bus

LELsea

le angery heir guy

Manē too headstrong for Luiz

bloody hell

Too far if i may be frank

>breaking your own nose

2-1

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Will David Luiz cry in the post match interview and say he just wanted to make the fans happy

Good thread

Why dosnet chellsy just khick the ball in too the goles?

*holds up candle*

As a chelsea supporter... Can we kill Cahill yet?

Ah yes a Kante - Matic midfield is great for starting attacks with, said no one ever.

1-4

How much was he again?

Template: Chelsea: 0(# of goals) - (#of goals): Liverpool 4

it's our year la

BLACKED

Its atmosphere is primarily carbon monoxide, hence the deathly silence.

the absolute state of chelsea, the fuck is going on with them

not far enough

Why do people keep falling for the David Luiz meme?

Tell me la, who's year is it?

Chelsea: (1 of goals) - (1of goals): Liverpool

>You now realise that the board thought David Luiz would be the solution to this problem

What a fucking joke.

They weren't people, it was only PSG

>THIS FAGGOT

Chelsea are top 3 conteders now Mouyes is gone, this is what Cred Forums has told me daily.

man city

so which of these two teams is getting the europa spot this season?

>Klopp

how many sprints will they get tonight la?

literally the only stat that matters

this season should've been a 3-5 team title race but it's just going to be City winning it by 10 points lifting the trophy in late April

Can someone make a thread quickly after the main thread sages please? Because now we have 3 LFC-CHE threads on the main page.

I refuse to believe that Chelsea would be doing worse with Christensen

>tfw Chelsea and Liverpool look bog average

UPDATE: it is currently

Template: Chelsea: (0 of goals) - (1of goals): Liverpool

>the state of this defending

How on earth is David Luiz worth anything over 10m?

>Hazard
>nowhere to be seen

Typical

OFFICIAL END OF SEASON PLACINGS

1. Man city
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd

5. Everton
6. Chelsea
7. Tottingham

stoke, of course

To be fair he was like 5th choice signing. Everyone else either got injured, had a stubborn chariman who refused to sell at any price or just straight up didn't want to come.

Wtf? Since when are games played on a Friday?

Wtf Chelsea looks like crap

Chelsea need to sign England's Brave Robert Huth

Yohane! NE!

its a 2 year loan

they wanted him back but borussia said no

IS Martin Tyler an Chelse Fan?
Miserable cnut.

>Everton

why do you think they were desperate to sign any defender at the end of august?

>yfw Chelsea are returning to their borderline top 4 position like between 2010 and 2015, until they win in 2020
repeat like clockwork

>kante

>kante
exposed desu

stoke are currently 20th and will be in the championship next season, sorry germanbro :(

lads

I think i see the geggenpress at work

They are hustling a shitload more than under brenny

I rather watch storage wars then this. Fuck this and fuck the eplel

>kekpl

Since the PL realized it's great for ££££

he was just like that for us last season

Uhm.. its saturday?

every time i've seen kante shoot from range its been miles off target

He is Manchester United fan

youtube.com/watch?v=zh1w1VBGGns

>The 20 million pound pogba

>Spurs in 7th
>Spurs finishing below Liverpool

>30 million

DO ONE

The Pep guarantee.
City will still fail in the CL as is known.

CAM AN CHEWSEE

Brenny press was mental mate

I'd accept this, but only if the points gap between the top 3 wasn't like 15 points or something

Fabregas when, this idea with 2 DM isn't working

>Ivanovic in charge of crossing

For what purpose?

Haribo sour bears are the best gummy candies in the World.

S-Shut up what do britbongs know about football

2-1 ;_;

Have Chelsea managed to ruin Kante already? I used to think you had to go to City if you wanted to end your career prematurely.

>kante
>20 million
clown

>Kante
dumb fucking peanut head keeps blasting pointless shots over the bar

Posting the goat

>david luiz

Chelsea will score in the next 5 mins

Liverlel always concede about 10 mins after scoring

>american

no this is the first game where he's been poor

>one london team in the top 5
feels good

Anyone else glad David LUIZ is back at Chelsea?

qt

>this game

No. >That flag is too strong with me.

I'm just certain Everton will not be in Europe next season.

(I'm italian)

Can't wait for them to get btfo by Sevilla to continue the streak of getting knocked out by different Spanish teams each year

>empire

He'll be at Sunderland this time next year.

ur mum concedes after 10 minutes of flirting

>cunte
kek

Probably the only good Chelsea related thing to be produced.

youtu.be/laNKW0pntxI
>them tits

Gotta say, afropool is playing at double the pace of chelski

heh

what is it exactly that conte do?

I'm bored as fuck so I'm going to be that cunt that celebrates a fake goal

What successful teams use zonal marking?

Tried them fucking Twizzler things you lot eat the other day, absolutely fucking rank m8

They can still sneak in by winning the FA Cup or League Cup. Wigan won the FA Cup and got relegated in the same season IIRC.

>rebel alliance

Alright let me know when though

*clap* *clap* *clap* CHELSEA

real creative over there

Rafa Benitez's Valencia and Liverpool teams

can't wait for mignolet to fuck it all up

Did Origi call Klopp's mother a whore or something, where's the appreciation for last season

zonal defence, man-marked attack is objectively best

SAUCE

any better acestream than bloodzeed rn?

Pic related is the best.

(I'm Welsh)

what system are liverpool playing

looks like mane is playing centrally up front, no?

where's d. studge at?

>Kay hill

>its a hazard disappears episode

i wonder what "injury" he has this time

What time is at in London? Does it get darker there earlier?

better than just *clap* *clap* *clap* m8

youtube.com/watch?v=7B5ftOV3FYA
Much better

>Chelsea, CHELSEA, Chelsea, CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA, Chelsea

>20 million civ research points for this

1/3 gone what do we think lads

Gross. I haven't had a Twizzler in years la.

Fuck you faggot ABL, Lovren scored a goal.

its called football my man

It really is weird. Origi fits Klopp's style physically and he's the clear replacement for Sturridge in a couple years, I'm surprised he isn't getting more minutes.

This is dire.

Fabregas when?

FIGHT!
and
WIN!

He's a master of fraud. £30m could be the biggest rip-off since Andy Carroll and Memphis Depay.

You replied to that other person, fuming desu.

mein neger

summer's done, it starts getting dark at half 7 now

who's the footballer that literally has been cuckolded?

brishits are fucking scum fucking inbred retards and mudslimes lmao

>man-mark defender
>run at him
>he backpedals into own net
>run in after him and score goal
truly the best tactic

think people need to stop being ABLs before matches embarrassing themselves

COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA

Cahill needs to be sold to Liverpool or Arsenal

never lad conte hates spaniards

>no yellow card
ok bitch

damn those are some impressive udders

studgers is playing the no. 78 role

daylight savings hit london earlier than usual this month.

slower paced thread, for comfyness

>Benching a la liga, epl, and world cup winner

>I reckon our old Robbie from arsenal fan tv could rival her tits

>smaller London clubs like Spurs and West Ham

At least say Millwall, Fulham, Charlton Athletic or QPR or something? Tottenham and West Ham are gigantic and White Hart lane has an amazing atmosphere as did Upton park.

Jeez, doesn't get dark here until about a quarter to 8

COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA

I agree, it's fucked up. Wilmots didn't use him at the euros either the cunt, while he practically was the only one performing at the World Cup before that. I genuinely feel bad for Origi

I am so sorry.

>using Misaki for your sick international roleplay

But mate! The foreign fans love how Oscar bothers to tackle when he fucks up attacking play.

How good are these two teams? Someone from the cfb thread called this a "biggest-games-of-the-season type game". Is that true?

stop it

is it our year lads

every free kick, mate

haha

read the description you numpty

Because Roman wants it to be 'family friendly'.
You think Chelsea didn't have their share of ultras/hooligans?

How old do you think Sturridge is?

>willian got a hair cut

COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA

misaki is cute too

fuck off m8

didn't know fabregas had a fan club

Kante has been good this game, reminder that Cred Forums knows nothing about football, only memes

>be american
>get plane'd

her fucking norks christ

hazshit and costshit sold to real madrid when bros?

>turned down a girl for this

For what on Eart is Oscar good? Is there a more lame attacking player then him?

COSTA!!

COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA

HENDGOATHAHAAHHAHAHA

Origi is shit
Just like all the other niggers on our NT

BLOOTER

HOLY SHIT

Lmao

COSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>LELSHIT

COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE COSTA COFFEE

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEWWWWWWW

KURTWA

HOLY SHIT

Pathetic lmao

lel
>CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA > >CONTE >CHELSEA >

Fuck this cunt sport if Henderson scores that

HENDO>SHIT

what a goal

GOLAZO

HOLY SHITTT

>LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA >LELSEA

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Chelshit E X P O S E D

Willian is trash
>tfw we'll never sign a top quality right winger to compliment Hazard

>the city of cahill

shit clubs playing each other
until April you'll see the best playing each other, and no English teams are not the best

GOAL OF THE SEASON

>CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT

Blootah

holy fuck

AbLsss kys

HENDO A SHIT CAPTAIN KILL YOURSELF

>CHELSHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>corktwat
>world class

can this meme end?

HENDO
HENDO
HENDO
HENDO
HENDO
HENDO
HENDO

GERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

BLOOTER
L
O
O
T
E
R

HOLY SHIT

Chelseas squad is fucking bad for real
HENDO
HENDO
HENDO HENDO HENDO HENDO
HENDO HENDO HENDO HENDO

HENDOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

>COURTSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Henderson is terrible

how the fuck did he score that

OH SHIT

APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAZO

APOLOGIZE

BLOOTER

IT'S OUR YEAR LA

It's over lads.

Golazo

FOOOOOOOKIN BLEWT
HEEEEEEEENDOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was beautiful desu

HENDERSON WHERE DID THAT COME FROM

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

YOU'RE JORDAN HENDERSON

WHATTHEFUCK

>that asian qt with hand over her mouth behind klopp celebrating

hnggg

>chelshit

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>LELSEA

>LELSEA

new gerrard la

Next Gerrard la

Rekt by liverpoo at home.

>tebow courtios

>letting henderson score on you

qurtoise must be the worst GK since kameni.

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD

HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON HENDESRON

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

This changes nothing. Henderson is still a trash midfielder

HOLY FUCK

OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA OUR YEAR LA

>lelsea

>henderson
wtf i thought he was shit

OH MY DAIZZZ

Hendaaaasoonnnn!!!

BLOOTERSON

kek what

OH FUUUUUUCCKKK

he really isn't terrible. he's inconsistent

bloot

I really wish Courtois would be capable of making a save

TERRY ON
CAHILL OFF

B L O O T E R

WALK ON WALK ON

LADS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

CHELSEA WERE JUST BAD BECAUSE OF MOURINHO LAD, WE ARE FUCKING TOP 3 LA'

BLOOTER
L
O
O
T
E
R

Cahill once again fucking up

stop it la

HEEEENNDDDOOOOOOKKKK

NEED WEBM RIGHT NOW

>CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT >CHELSHIT

FUCKING HELL HENDO

WTF IS HAPPENING I PREDICTED 1-1

Why does Liverpool only do well in big games?

reminder sacking mourinho fixed everything and the players werent responsible for the shit show last season

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

Lose the trip dickwad. You're embarrassing yourself.

hendo is fucking back lads

rip in piss rest of the league

BLOOTER
L
O
O
T
E
R

wew la

Thanks

WHAT YEAR IS IT LA

Jordie H la

Wtf? How is Luiz Chelsea's best player?

>the poorfags just saw the goal on their delayed stream

>be brishit
>get beheaded for not praying towards Mecca

la'd

I really hate blooterpool

Our year la

APOLOGIZE

are chelsea fans booing willian?

SUCK MY DICK, FAGGOT

lel

What does blooter stand for?

>poortois

The most dangerous lead lads

Comeback is on

ABL meme desu

I hate crowd acting like animals when player from rival come close

Oh fuck off. You probably said the same exact thing last season but only complimenting Willian.

I hate Luiz so bad.
Fml how is this guy a professional football player.

david luiz is shit

TOP BLOOT LA

I'm gonna stop being an ABL now. They play good football - I don't like the fans but the team is good.
It just gets embarrassing and it looks like Liverpool are beginning to get good.

WHAT IF HENDERSON DABBED?

Does anyone else think Conte looks like a Bond villain?

>t. Poonited customer

FINAL SCORE WILL BE 1:7 for LIV, MARK MY WORDS

How the FUCK did we lose to Burnley

O B S E S S E D

I feel they just run on adrenaline and can never hype themselves up for smaller games like Burnley.

so much this.

remember when people thought hazard was the third best player in the world

Fuck off la

WE ARE LIVERPOO
FALALLANA

It always makes me laugh seeing all of Chelsea's pathetic little banners like "Zola - The King"

A desperate attempt to pretend they have any real history.

instant 500m € price tag

Liverpool are serious title contenders aren't they?

Dude, name?

>you now remember that Italy only did well in the Euros because of their immense back three + buffon, and not because of a shouting meme Italian coach

+50 million €

nice

Chelsea are absolute shite

webm of klopp celebrating?

How are Liverpool winning at Stamford Bridge with Henderson as the holding midfielder?
>Conte

Any goal that embodies the blootiful game

join the abl for shitposting, abu in reality master race

>we

What part of Liverpool are you from, moh?

What's tour favourite Liverpool chant lads?

Mine is LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL

99 days till Christmas lads

haha JUST amirite? :D

During that stretch he arguably was

conte is a meme i warned chelsea fans.

>tfw have to deal with liverpoop delusion another week
fuggg

no

Beautiful tits lad

Why is Terry in the stands?

>that our year feel

>starting the fraudulent midfield of Oscar and Matic when Fabregas is on the bench

No. It was like this last season.
They'll get twatted by the small teams but fuck over the big ones.
Don't worry Malaysian Everton fan.

Lovren might be the best slide tackler in eplel

WE ARE AWESOME XD

hahaha wtf Terry

webm pls

the one that goes "chelsea, chelsea, CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA"

injoored

thanks

STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE

fabregas for matic PLOX

Injured I believe.

man wtf happened to fabregas hair?

that was mourinho hyping him up to try and sell him to halal madrid for 100 million but roman and the board fell for the meme too hard and actually believed it

If you can get the whole team working hard you don't need two defensive midfielders

Every top team gets smashed by minnows at least once. Like when Alaves beat Barca.

he was a top top meme though

We are from Liverpool, La La La La La.

neville and this posh english cunt sound like they've been snorting ritalin all day. boring fucking cunts.

Gonte

Fuggģggggggģgggggğgggggggggg :(

>STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE
STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE STURRIDGE

How much for bonucci barzali and chielinii?

that backline was formed by Conte during his time at Juve

Doesn't really matter when he's shit at most other things.

Julia is the GOAT

>member when Chelsky was a good team?

ALL AROUND ARE FAMILIAR FACES

cringy

How can you not know Julia?

Post more, my neurons need some work

post yfw you realise ivanovic is still playing for Chelsea

more than £30m each apparently

So do the plastics regret selling off Cech now that Courtois has been exposed?

>imagine being Sosa
>imagine how embarrased he must be for shitposting with his trip and having to take it off as soon as Chelsea fell to 10th last season
>now losing to gegen pressing style whop whop whop gegen pressing style meme team

Lovren being immense as a

he's playing left-back (in the changing room) X~D

it's fa-Lallana, la

Batshuayi for Oscar
Fabregas for Matic

>Ramires

BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO BLOOTINHO

Has anyone seen Hazard?

>playing
he's just there

Wtf is up with Chelsea's corner tactics?

They stand really far from the goal and get blocked off by a mob of Liverpool players every time

Might Grujic come on if Liverpool go 3/4-0 up to defend a bit more

It's more that if I lined up with 1 holding mid I wouldn't choose Henderson since he's isn't quite a Kante or someone

Nah man, he's playing right back (on the bench) X+D

XDDDD funny joke friend post that on facebook

>Terry
>Cahill
>Luiz
>Ivanovic

Their defense is absymal

LMAO

so when is this hazard lad going to do something? i'm watching this game because chelsea fans say he's better than messi but i've seen nothing from his thus far

Liverpool actually makes me want Chelsea to win

kante made a big moving to chelshit

How can Liverpool get away with playing people like Lucas and Milner in defence

>could have had stones for 40 million last year
>buy 30 year old david luiz for 35 million this year

JUST

ABL's - "I like memes"
Liverpool fans - "I'm less autistic"

Agree???

Henderson is fucking brilliant. He just walks around the pitch and is always in the right place.

He's obviously nowhere near as good as Gerrard, but Gerrard wishes he could play that position anything like as well as Henderson.

oscar is awful

what happens if you fall in love with a slag

>tfw Hazard is my captain
Should have switched it to Kane

>salt and vinegar squares

who?

>Not wanting a sinkhole to swallow the entire stadium and for both clubs to cease to exist

2nd best attack in the league desu

fuck England

He's been talking with Ozil.

Had Arsenal not had U21's in their defence, they'd have been creamed. As it is, Liverpool are playing glass-cannon mode.

Your cum gets extracted daily.

I unironically didn't know he was on the pitch

Wtf I like liverpool now

Milner > Moreno

Lucas was exposed at CB, so luck?

You become a cuck

>implying you can be considered the third best player in the world without years of consistently smashing it

Any player with one really good year is not even allowed to be mentioned in the top 10.

BOOOOOOO

>yfw they brought Dav1d Lui7 to shore up their defense

he's otherwise occupied

>playing

He's a literal handicap to the team

they're the best kind you fucking mong

I bet you hate chipsticks too

Oh hes out there?

Henderson confirmed GOAT?

she makes you buy her a load of shit so she'll suck your dick and then she cheats on you anyway

worth it to be fair

I just want a clean sheet lads, think >we can do it?

>Playing Milner at LB and Henderson at DM
>Winning 2-0
Klopps a genius

How is buying John Stones supposed to help their defensive problems?

i'm more abc than abl

Friendly reminder Chelsea always play better in the second half

the great debate

g or jay?

How will Liverpool blow it lads?

>squares
>not a top tier crisp

get the fuck out

The best mode

This

DANGEROUS LEAD

Booooooooooo

>most noise Chelshit fans make all night is to boo

HOLY FUCK

What a pathetic, plastic and smalltime club.

>>could have had stones for 40 million last year
'no'

Because Hazard disappears every other match and Costa is their only threat?

Liverpool can afford to have a dire defense against squads like Chelsea. Not so sure that would work against a squad like City.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, that would be preferrable, though sadly unlikely

anyone want to hear my American half time analysis?

It's not even that. The bigger issue is that they just can't be consistent, which is why they usually finish outside of the top 4 but not lower than 7th. That's why this is the season that they should finish in the top 4. Will they? It mainly depends if they can just be more consistent. But it really does help that Liverpool aren't in Europe so they have one less thing to worry about.

g

Yes goy... hate your roots, hate your ancestors... they're evil tyrants! Forget we just wanted to avoid paying tax! They're evil! Good goy.. goood.... goood...goood goy....

He's the white Pogba.

please don't spoil P5 for me lad I'm already avoiding Cred Forums as it is

who are the USA playing?

Remember a couple years ago when Cred Forums thought Matic was the best DM in the world?

Too kek

>defensive error
>blooter

nothing to do with tactics m8

yes

>this weird brothers to friends camry commercial
Fuck i hate it

lovren own goal and a 20 yard free kick

Chelsea will score 2 goals in quick succession after the 85th minute

g for sure.

defending is for queers m8

if we go 3-0 up Lovren is coming off for Origi

>chelshit
how can one team be so consistently shit lmao?

Entertaining. The Arsenal game was insane. But that's Arsenal's fault for injuries and no strikers. Oh and making LOLCOTT take penalties.

I love squares as much as the next lad but cheese & onion are the superior square

>tfw not even half cute than coutinho

new bread

She has a kid, not interested

>50 years of Scousers whining about 'remember da 3000 swallowed la' and how Yorkshire Police caused the sinkhole

No

It's a psychological problem. Lots of teams have it. It becomes a self-fulfilling cycle.

Now, that's a good looking mom

Remember when chelsea won the league? Good times

Lovren can score though, better take off Mignolet he barely ever scores

how many superlatives do you plan on using? if its less than 10 im not interested

>Cheese and onion Squares

HALF TIME SLAGS

jay

I didn't think it lad

Costa ripping Blootinho's head off and throwing it against the ball with the force of a thousand suns, the force of the ball propelling Mignolet into the net and instantly vaporising the Liverpool fans behind the goal

Might have a half time wank

>Leggings are for fashion meme

Fucking hate this on girls, you know she's a right slag, but it is quite sexy .

g obviously and saying jay is just a meme

Kante is overrated trash. Just a poor man's Fernandinho.

>Pressing to force error
>shooting for distance since chelsea players are being lazy and not closing down
>Not tactics

>not putting lovern up top

mate...

g

>Slag
>qt whore

Slags are not just girls lads.

>fucking a girl after another dude's already cum on her face

seems kinda gay desu

I remember watching the video but not much else. Who's he singing about again?

Oscar does pretty much everything Matic does but can also chip in with the odd goal/assist. Matic doesn't set the tempo, he doesn't dribble, he doesn't score, he doesn't create chances and his only decent contribution (defensive work) is mostly covered by Kante.

Just a fucking nothing player.

Liverpool are doing a really good job playing with low intensity pressure when Chelsea are building from the middle of the park because they're correctly guessed that Oscar, Kante, and Matic don't have the vision or passing range to be able to find the runs of Willian, Costa, or Hazard even though Kante's done a really good job improving his passing range this season but when Chelsea are playing the ball back they're able to press with high intensity and therefore conserve their energy for when needed the most ie when they're going forward and playing really quick passes in the final third. Also Chelsea's man marking has been pretty poor with them falling for dummy runs pretty frequently. Also when did henderson become GOAT? He used to be just that kid who would press like a madman and score the occasional blooter

It was rather loud in the stadium when Liverpool scored, explain yourself Chelsea.

comfy discussion may be found here

pretty good

>tfw your gf sleeps next to you

>american that doesn't understand what a slag looks like

>tfw no Rachel Riley gf
;_;

Pregnant?

not every nation blows spunk in anything that moves

This is a German though

>Arselel

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Manure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Chelshit

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

ARE YEAR

Lelsea are just that shite.

comfy, slow paced thread n shiet

conte had a rough start at juve too

As an atheist I don't celebrate a pagan holiday.

>that west ham tier touchline

Pretty good deal on those tomatoes.