Yankees @ Red Sox: JUST edition

I'm going to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2dlQEiwg0I
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ-VM4UDq-E
youtube.com/watch?v=CLY16wmHdUk
wcvb.com/news/5-investigates-guns-missing-from-braintree-pd-evidence-room-found-in-officers-home/41583930
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting#Brother.27s_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=_aO_4WHLTN0
youtube.com/watch?v=nTNSsDRJb7U
ifirstrowus.eu/watch/465983/1/watch-boston-red-sox-vs-new-york-yankees.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=ufSQMXLO95w
m.mlb.com/news/article/198674756/september-callups-and-roster-rules-explained/
vine.co/v/512Km6Mi6iq
youtube.com/watch?v=I0vSpewcMx4
youtube.com/watch?v=7o4CO9reBgs
youtube.com/watch?v=bEMBTynPzTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjf1O4jMqeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leave it to a tripfag to make the shittiest thread possible

top meme

kill yourself red sucks fan

then make the thread next time faggot

Regardless of what happens at least neither of us live in baltiomore

Thank you for producing this officially sanctioned game thread. This electronic communication acts as expressed digital consent. Please retain for your records.

Yeah, fuck them tripfags

Miss me yet?

i can get behind this cause

>he lives in new york shitty

Kek

Any oldfags remember when a closer blew back-to-back games when his team absolutely needed to win them? Man, that would be so embarrassing if that happened to the Yankees this season.

All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes.Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports.If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.

>THERES ZANDUH BOHGATS TO CATCH THAT FLIE BALL IN CENTUH FEELD

what the fuck is this autism?

I feel for you niggas. Last night must have been soul crushing unless you have already written off October baseball (Best baseball)

Says the guy living in jersey come up with better pasta

Nobody expected duh Yankees tah do wut they dun, nobody, oghkay?

One of the worst parts about it is that even if >we do get into the postseason somehow, we will have to rely on Betances to not suck in the postseason when the pressure is 10x worse. The Yankees are fucked either way with him as closer.

tfw predicated dellin's demise last night

>Says the guy living in jersey
Actually....

No way to unfuck him? Great stuff shitty mind.

even worse

hey i made this pic

glad it found a home

p.s: muke mussina best mussina

Now i have no words for you i truly feel sorry

Do the yanks grow some balls and hit Han Ram or Ortiz?

FUCK

For what purpose?

good job PD

yikes

Yankees out for blood
I hope there's a fight tonight

AIGHT YANKEES YOURE GETTING A FUCKING BEAN BALL IN THE BACK

I don't even care if we lose tonight. It makes me smile knowing that Jewyorkers killed themselves over the game last night.

A lot of us did m8. The second he came in, I knew we were about to embark on a wild wide.
The thing that really doesn't make sense to is that he's been in high leverage situations many times before. There have been several times were he was in a bases loaded situation in a 1 run game with no outs, and got out of it unscathed. I don't know if he's just so much of a mental midget that he can't pitch in the 9th, or if this is a by-product of Girardi overusing him throughout the years.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2dlQEiwg0I

kansas makes me think of ending of goodfellas

>noodles and ketchup

omfg

also lol

>Its a Red Sox think they are fast episode

Buckle up boys tonights a meme

>Cessa shitting the bed already
>The offense will make Buttholez look like an ace
GG

>Cuckees getting btfo in the bottom of the 9th
>Ortiz officially becoming a better player than Mantle
10/10 night

>papi baserunning

lmao

WHAT THE FUCK AMARO?

STOP GOING TO SECOND

I would also like to congratulate ellsbury for his first outfield assist

>cessa is rattled already
fucking kill me

why do teams bother shifting when it never actually works

Jesus the yankees really suck

can't blame them for running on ellsbury's arm

nice "defence" there yanks

Do you think Luis Cessa and Mike Francesa ever get together for dinner or something?

Cessa looks like a Mexican Pettitte

Is AROD a yankee?

Are the NYfags drinking?

lol

>All outs at second base

stop

SAFE

reminder Clay BUttholez is still pitching

Yes

safe af

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ-VM4UDq-E

why can fielders block the bag with their leg when baserunners aren't allowed to take them out anymore?

STOP
T
O
P

Sanchez will pick Betts off with a snap throw

Do you guys remember that time back in 2004 during the championship playoff series for the American league (A really important game series" when the Yankees were beating the Red Sox 3 games to 0 and for some reason the Yankees sphagetti'd and let off like 3 walk off victories for the sox and then we raped them in front of the whole world in their stadium and then went on to win the world series while the Yankees went home? Does anyone remember that, does New York remember that?

HANRAM

Yankees will get the bases loaded with no outs and still not score a single run with this offense.

omfg

That shoe on my seat

Reeeeeeeeee

>cuckee bandwagoners thought they had a chance at the playoffs this year

I remember but do tell more

Tampa Bay will have a better record than the Yankees next year

>The worst Yankee team in nearly 3 decades is only 5 games behind a Red Sox team with the best offense in Baseball

Really makes you think

How many WS rings have the Red Sox won since the fall of the Ottoman Empire?

>all outs at second

stop

>posting in an unofficial gamethread
ISHYGDDT

/nesn/ southshorefags have you been following that crazy story in Braintree?

probably better attendance too

I just remember like serveral times the Yankees had it in the bag when multiple different members of the Red Sox stepped up and absolutely demolished the Yankees like I remember Jeter crying, physically crying after game 6. Do Yankees fans remember that or did they not show that on YES?

long time yankee fan here what period is darren jeter coming in

Wat?

No, whats going on in Braintree?

Braintree police audit shows $407,998 and 60 guns missing from evidence room

Remember when a Red Sox meme pitcher got BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=CLY16wmHdUk

It fucking never ends.

wcvb.com/news/5-investigates-guns-missing-from-braintree-pd-evidence-room-found-in-officers-home/41583930

Fucking Flemmi. We will be hearing about Winter Hill shit STILL until 2099.

has anyone seen hernandez in the last 48 hours?

>The Yankees will be shut out by Clay fucking Buttholez

I fucking hate this team

Yeah I do, the Yankees did very well that game. i have no doubt that whoever they faced in the WS they absolutely killed. Who did they face int he world series, the Marlins? Pfft, did you guys sweep them? what was the final breakdown, how did the Yankees win in 2003?

THAT COPS HEART.

DIRTY COPS!

>RISP
Oh boy here we go.

>Its a Offense roids out but its a Buckholz start so the games incredibly fucking close episode

I hate it

Remember when Yanks choked after a 3-0 lead in the ALCS?

LOL KEKER OWNED SON GET OWNED SO HARD KEKER KEKEE PVT KUK LOOK OUT

Who else is sick of O'Brien's random stupid speculative thoughts about the players thoughts and feelings? Just stfu and call the game.

I hate McCann

could any yankees fans be so kind as to extoll some bravado over the amount of rings their organization is in possession of?

Holy shit why is this not national news. The officer in charge kills herself. Man police are fucking dirty thank god im not black

Sure thing, pal!

And they never had a WS victory drought over 20 years.

Braintree has had shady LEO problems for years. They let that nutcase broad who killed her brother off the hook and then she shot up the University of Alabama and killed some coworkers years later.

wow its almost like those numbers mean something

really makes you think

>Tries to pull everything
>Can't pull it when the pitch is inside

I can't wait for him to be traded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting#Brother.27s_shooting

Fucking shit, why am I not surprised? I fucking hate this team

>runners at second and third
>don't score
Every time.

>obrien talks about a no hitter or perfect game too early again
for the most part hes fine but he has no idea about some of the unwritten rules and lacks personality

DANIEL NAVA SUCKS!

That is not the NY spirit, compadre

aren't you guys glad you don't have a weird memester for a President of Beisbol Operations or GM?

Remember when Steinbrenner said that don't have any heart at the beginning of the season? I think their heart is starting to go away again

>#iamgary
>no i am gary

>are you guys glad you don't have a GM that helps a team win 100+ games

oh yeah ecstatic

DELET

Any oldfags remember when the Yankees turned literally who Scott Brosius into an All-Star?

eh looks like someone took a chester cheeto and glued a beard made out of newport ashes on it!

a jerkweed dressed like a dickhead!

Ponytails were created in heaven when God was in a really good mood.

*via his translator*

>Scott Brosius

Feels like a hundred years ago

>Chase Headley will never be this clutch
youtube.com/watch?v=_aO_4WHLTN0
youtube.com/watch?v=nTNSsDRJb7U

RIP.

does the collapse start now?

No.

Have some faith pedo bro

explain

Pedo brother is one of the most savage nicknames I have seen in a while.

You need to shake it off homey.

>Another double play by the double play master

next season, animefag

He is going to fucking kill you and then say RIP. That is what is going to happen.

YANKEES SUCK GET FOKKEN REKT M8. Here's a stream if anyone needs -

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/465983/1/watch-boston-red-sox-vs-new-york-yankees.html

i dunno nap always seemed like a friendly guy to me user

Grandpa says God - - Jesus.

lol

What was the name of this broad? I wanna read about it

There is a Napoli's pizza in quincy you go in there and they say "itxs van blag allah" and I say "can I just have the pizza?" and they say we don't do that we are just a front for hamas and I say can I have the curly fries and they "ok you can have fry"

So don't go there when you want pizza.

Maggie McDougal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting

Crazy fucking story.

Daily reminder the Yankees top RBI guy has 70 RBIs, daily reminder the Red Sox have three players with over 100 RBIs

Daily reminder that the Yankees' home run leader this season doesn't even play for them anymore

And Jerry "Murderer Enabler" Remy talks like he has a bag of marbles in his mouth. Any broadcast with these two is cancer in my ears.

is Claydro Martinez elite again?

>tfw another shitty team making Clay look like an ace so he will get another start

Remyhater a shat.

A grat one.

A big one.

No, the Yankees just suck

Once again, a starter has a poor first inning, and the offense can't pick them up when they pick it back up.

This wouldn't be such a big deal if it weren't for Betances being a piece of shit.

Anyone listen to felger and mazz?

Can u hear OBs beaver lisp. Been listening all year havent noticed

BRIAN CASHMAN MORE LIKE BRIAN MY TEAM IS NOT WINNING THE GAMES MAN AMIRITE?

AN EYE FOR AN EYE STANKEES

Tbhanon do you want to go for some pizza at Napoli's and then head over to the fore river bridge?

>>Hey Mazz the Red Sox have the best offense in the league and the best team ERA since the All Star break
>I still don't believe in them, the Royals are better

It will be eternal proof that pizza existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ufSQMXLO95w

OMFG

HE

DOESN"T

STOP

HAN RAM WHAMMY

>This is Hanley

Sometimes i cant believe how hard the left field change fucked him

holy shit lads

how do you expect nothing to happen if you simply let a girl go after a shooting and refuse to hand over evidence to investigators

>When the woman would not give the seat up, Bishop punched her in the head, all the while yelling "I am Dr. Amy Bishop!"

>Following the Alabama shooting, Bishop was charged with one count of capital murder and three counts of attempted murder. ...On February 15, during a closed-door hearing presided over by an Alabama judge, the charges were read to Bishop.[62] Following the hearing, Bishop was on suicide watch, a standard procedure in such cases.

Why do they keep Vazquez's corpse on the bench?

Pretty disrespectful

She is considered a security threat inside. She has attacked guards and inmates repeatedly.

A true "born bad" type.

She should have been doing life in Walpole back in the 80's.

Lewd the Ellen?

Y/N.

Y!

GIDP coming right up

Hi draper

There are no more raper highs the messiah returned during the night.

>RISP
kill me now

Hey pal

I would just like to point out that Clay is dropping many suckers tonight.

inb4 BUT THE YANQUI IS SUCK DICK SO IT DUN COUNT

YANKEES WIN YANKEES WIN

Maybe if you stopped posting that 6/10 chick over and over luck would change for the Yanks.

Nothing like crying in front of Boston fans who eat it up with a spoon.

Don't be an embarrassment to Yankees fans who have actual faith in the team.

Thanks. Look at this: "Shortly after Bishop's arrest, people at the university's biology department expressed concern to police that she had "booby trapped the science building with a 'herpes bomb'" intended to spread the virus."
kek

>3 straight balls and then a cookie

Come the fuck ON buckholz

SANCHIZE

Gary "The Gary" Sanchez

>Yankees fans
>Actually have faith in the team
What have you seen this season that makes you have faith in this team?

Thanks Braintree lol.

Braintree has issues. It has long been suspected that a crew out of Braintree did the Gardner heist. Don't tell the cops that though lul.

Has there been a more obvious steroid abuser than Sanchez?

Derek Jeter

Carrot top/

Is Braintree hood or just blue collar?

our own catcher Sandy leon?

>Yankees fans who have actual faith in the team.

Its middle of the pack from my experience. Kinda Asian due to its proximity to Quincy

Leon doesn't hit for power though

Used to be middle and blue and upper middle. Been enriched a little but it was also a place to live out of the city right off of 93 so organized crime types from Boston would live down there to have a better quality of living and schools for their kids. Forced bussing turned the city into a shithole for a while. So the shadow over Braintree still looms as you can see from the fucking broad who either killed herself or was whacked who was in charge of that evidence room.

What are the chances that Betances gets traded in the offseason once >we sign Chapman and Melancon

Betances will be hospitalized after having a nervous breakdown on the F train. Print this post out and give it out to people on Halloween.

agreed

FUCK YOU TEX

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

hol up lmao

SO I went to the 4d Blair Witch experience tonight.

3/4 of the audience walked out (or literally were thrown out of their chairs). There was only me and the nigras still standing at the end.

SPEED

FUCKING

DEMON

Dude how many doubles does large father have? Its absolutely fucking ridiculous

>Girardi going to bullpen
I'd rather he just left Cessa in the game. What did the binder mean by doing this?

SPEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck the binder

Do you think Ortiz is roiding

I mean it's not like he's gonna stick around after this season anyways

HIS ONLY DRUG IS DUNKIN DONUTS SPECIALTY DRINK TM.

How to mute this Board cancer?

Hes so well tested i doubt he could if he wanted too

His team mates on the other hand

IS EVERYONE GETTING JIGGY AT CLUB? Y NO POSTS?

Did tbhanon get a dui or something?

Time for a grand slam

Cry more faggot

since when have we had any single poster known as desu user?

4chanx, or suck hiroshimas stub

IS this baseball or talkball?

Ellsbury has such a pathetic fucking arm my god

OMFG also since I said so.

Papi's mad dash!

Someone explain Yankees team to me, I am new to the sport. And then if you're super patient explain how important that BA stat is and how the actual team ordering works. I went to Yankees Dodgers as my first game and the Yankees got BTFO and the whole stadium was literally full of spic Dodgers supporters.

Please refer to them as undocumented Dodger Supporters.

Yankees suck they are a team that rests on their laurels from 1920-1950

They are the nintendo of sports

BA Is hits / at bats its pretty important stat anyone hitting over .300 is pretty good

is Gary Sanchez autistic?

>Someone explain Yankees team to me
what do you mean? explain the team's history or their current roster of players?

Butt hurt sox fan detected

wrong yankee my man.

haha oh wow

Accidental RBI!

>rests on their laurels from 1920-1950
>have 14 championships after 1950

>BA Is hits / at bats its pretty important stat anyone hitting over .300 is pretty good

Don't even listen to this guy. He's a fucking novice.

This thread is kinda comfy.

Reasons: Not on ESPN or Fox and the Yanks are kinda shitty. This leaves diehard Yankee fans and a few /nesn/s

ALSO OMFG

This team sucks so fucking much

The ghost of Vazquez kept that ball fair

>his team pitches to the lion
honestly kinda expected more of the bankees

>mfw an RBI double for that

Joe Kerrigan?

Forgot the 50s they were good than

But are shit since 2001 so like the majority of everyones life on this board

I mean how the players work. I guess I meant the sport itself since it seems like the list is huge but they rest people a lot? And there are multiple pitchers or something... I don't know. There's also the batting order which seems superfluous. Is Lopez or Sanchez or whatever our best player?

>They're shit under the conditions that I deem fair

Ok DG

well that's already well known

>shit since 2001

Tell me who has the highest win percentage in the MLB since 2001

Hanlel

I'm drunk!

does hanley know he isn't fast

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME BASERUNNING

Why did Hanley think that was a good idea?

>tfw the pitching sucks so much you have to pretend to lose the ball just to get an out at the plate

And yet only 1 ring from 2001 to now

How many do the Bosox have, for reference?

RED SOX OWN THIS CENTURY GET FUCKED LOSAHS

Does Sanchez have to do everything for this shitty team? Might as well have him pitch the 8th as well.

How eternally fucked are we going to be if we get swept in this series?

>same amount of championships since 2008

Really holding onto shit from a decade ago, eh?

>muh rings

uh not sure why you quoted the picture I posted of PINEda

Super fucked

How many super bowls do the jets have faggot?

>not a single championship since 2009

Fuckin nerds

>asking that to someone that literally has a Giants-related trip

uh

>Being a tripfag

>Having to go to the Jets because the Giants utterly embarrassed Tom Brady and the Deflatriots TWICE
loving every laugh

6 you retard
>>reddit

Nice inning there, "Yankees"

lol internet

is TC a cuck

>uses a trip on a Communist crossword forum

Fuck off reddit

damn you're mad the red sox are winning huh carlos

>jets

Ah yeah no

With Manfred at the helm will we ever see something like the 2004 ALCS again?

Hey just got back into america from long work trip can someone tell me what happened last night?

>y-you're just mad

Quality bantz from the Red Sox

new york, always choking

scoarborde

Do the Yankees have a single white guy on the team or is it all Dodgers fans?

Strike threeeeeee

What are you trip fag yankee fans gonna be doing in october?

>talking about the present

fucking fag

I got drunk.

Waaaaah, the patriots just won another super bowl and so did the red sox, you're just mad new york is little brother

these rob levine commercials are legendary

lmao too bad steroids can't make you hit the ball haha

Headley, McCann, Teix, Gardner, tons of bullpen guys

We have the GOAT ginger in AAA.

Jerking each other off

What would be your all time Yankees/Sox team

C. Berra
1B. Gherig
2B. Pedroia
SS. Jeter
3B. A-Rod
OF. Williams
OF. Ruth
OF. Mantle

Ace. Pedro
Closer. Mariano

Some of these are almost too close to call, leaving out guys like Yastrzemski and DiMaggio is tough, but thats the best one I can think of.

>*
>*
ftfy

during the majority of the season most teams use a rotation of 5 healthy pitchers. This plan inevitably goes to shit once off days, postponed games, doubleheaders, injuries, etc come into play.
A team's bullpen might be around 5-7 pitchers including their closer and other specialists. They usually focus on throwing as hard as they can for only an inning or two a game, and managers try not to repeatedly use the same bullpen relievers.

The batting order is largely up to the manager to change however he likes, but there are player preferences, skills, traditional strategies, and hitter-pitcher matchups between lefties and righties all to consider. Usually teams try to get decent runners to bat first and/or second, better power hitters third through fifth, and maybe try to hide lesser hitters near the bottom of the order.

In September, teams can use more players and potentially rest more guys, use injured or veteran players less, give major league "tryouts" to their minor league prospects, use a deeper bullpen or starting rotation, and more.

m.mlb.com/news/article/198674756/september-callups-and-roster-rules-explained/

>Teix is white

>SS. Jeter

JBJBJBJBJ

hahahahahah that guy's face who dropped the hr LOOOL

OMFG

I remember why I hate Shreve

WORTH

THE

PRICE

OF

ADMISSION

ITSELF

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ITS OVAH LOSAHS

AND THE YANKEEEEESSSS SUCK

>tfw nfl general tripcunts start showing up in sox threads late in the season while things are going well
typical.

NYfags is this less painful than last night?

O
M
F
G

>Pedroia over Cano or Willie Randolph

Other than that, it's okay.

HA HA OMG JBJ IS AT IT AGAIN WHY IS HE SO GOOD

JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ JBJ

at least they were never winning htis one

THE NEW YORK MASSACRE

Yea I was on the fence cano is a better player than pedroia but lets be honest the dude is basically a mariner, pedroia is /lifelong/

Yes. At least this one was over from the start.

>no DH
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Also, I'd probably put Boggs at 3B as his time with the Yankees was disappointing to say the least.

Yes, because at least it's a team effort in the shitfest. Last night it was the Dellin Betances show

Fuck dude the O's are gonna win

>contender
>btfo by clay buchholz

pick one and ONLY one

>Cano
>Yankee

Yankucks are on suicide watch

And the yankee trip fags btfo

Enjoy watching the red sox in october and november

Even with Clay on the mound?

I fucking root for that motherfucking by the way. I want him to forever be unfucked in his head.

(As A-Rod's time with the Yankees)

I only picked guys who have been on those teams for a really long time, also DH Ortiz

Crickets from new york

>A-Rod
>Really long time
Yea, really long time suspended. Fuck A-Rod, overpaid playoff bum.

Which players do you want to see gone next season? I vote McCann, Headley, and Betances.

Time for a grand slam

Yankees seem to love losing to subpar or struggling pitchers this season. I figured if they didn't score in the first they'd let Clay get through 5 or 6 without too much trouble.

This Red Sox team will be the actual champs of the champ world for 2016.

HAN RAM DO IT AGAIN

GRAND SLAM DUBS GET

hi draper

>over a decade is not a really long time with one team

really makes u tink

Hey pal

Clay can also pitch when his head isn't fucked. There is a reason why he is on the mound and ex high school aces are not.

Pharma etc.

me tinking

jays>yankees

Nomar at ss

Can Cashman get pitchers that don't suck this offseason?

if we never signed that bum we'd probably have a deployable pitching rotation

u mean a papa slam?

McCann, Didi, Castro, and especially you

Me on top of drink.

Who here is watching David Ortiz: The Journey after the game? I don't have NESN. Can someone torrent it plz?

Maris at DH

jays > stankees

I thought about it, but lets put it this way. Jeter over Nomar was one of the easier ones, leaving out Yaz, Dimaggio, and Ortiz was far harder

delete your proxy, now mr. sneak man

Hi I have one turntable will press to red vinyl you want me to mail you acetate for sound of Ortiz movie?

please attenuate signal

>Nomar WAR: 44.2
>Derek Jeter WAR: 71.8

What did he mean by this? Next you'll have Red Sox fans saying that Ortiz was a better player than Mantle

Who will play Ortiz in the inevitable biopic? Surely he would have to be a big guy

maybe i traveled to LA to see the jays sweep

JBJs dinger

vine.co/v/512Km6Mi6iq

Ortiz will be top 10 all time in extra base hits when he retires. Really makes you think where he'd be if he played 4 more seasons like he did this year.

>keeping your mask on
>bitch shoving
boston everyone

Pedro needs a biopic. That book is just asking to be a fucking movie.

That would be top kek and pretty cool

Is tru?

jeter most overrated player in all of sports

man was stankees trash

Should the yankees honor Ortiz, if so why?

Serious question.

>Going to LA for anything other than Disneyland

What other players have great books?
I just got into the Mets years in pedros book

The only logistical reason I can think of is because the Sox honored Mo and Jeter

A very big guy

No lol

Yeah put your hands down and take the mask off. Gayrod would have stood and waited RIFK

your mad

they are going to honor ortiz; the only team that isn't going to honor him are the rays

yes

They already are. the only teams that arent honoring Ortiz is Atlanta (Whom he only played 16 games career wise against so who cares) and fucking Tampa Bay because they are classless

They should re-bury his jersey in their stadium

Guerin austin is becoming a sneaky fox

rays cant afford that shit nigga.
hell, they retired Wade Boggs number to draw fans

pedo brother

I know they are, what I was asking is should they really? Couldn't think of way to form the sentence to make that more clear t.b.h

>Ben Heller

Get ready for 12 more runs

Did anyone else think when the garage door in the outfield went out all our jap players were gonna run out and escape?

KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI KOJI

Ben Heller sounds like it could just be one last name

Joey Benheller

>preferring disneyland to baseball

are you literally six years old?

because he's a killer! everyone loves the villain when they go away!

Because we honored Mo (Who is a classy guy and absolutely should have) and Jeter (Whose a fucking meme but whatever)

I just really wanna see what the Yankees would even give to him

Hold on let me look at the ones I have on the shelf.

El Tiante.

Mike Lowell (LOL I forgot about this) named deep drive, Papi and Damon, One Strike Away by Shaughnessy. I have more elsewhere.

I have a really weird spiralbound thing that bill lee did as well.

yes because the sox have paid tribute to some yankees recently and the yanks have suffered enough embarrassment this year to not want to be outdone by the rays on this.

yeah like doesn't ben nintendo also sound like it could be one

maybe

he got out once before

Papi has a book already?

Spaceman Lee is my second favorite Red Sox of all time is that one any good, and El Tiante how about that?

>The red sox will just unearth some other cunt to be a yankee killer after ortiz retires

lol where'd you find this pic of me

hanram or mookie

You now remember Pedro Ciriaco

the padre great

Yeah Papi's is called "Big Papi" lol. Tiante's is fucking interesting. A lot about game politics back then. Bill Lees is a weird acid trip. It is like 90% not baseball. He does bitch about zim though.

the yankees GM changed his name to Cashman right?

funny how the Yankees signed him after that

At least when Ortiz retires the rivarly can start again. It was always Ortiz who made the team soft since he had to be fucking everyones best friend

will the red sox let the yankees come back out of pity?

>zim
Fuckin' gerbil

What we need is another Pedro and what he was and did will never happen again.

Any thoughts on Canelo vs Smith tomorrow night

AKA Le Mexican Ducking Man vs. Typical Glass Jaw Brit Autism Man?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0vSpewcMx4

added for people who havent seen or arent fight fans

Nah, the rivalry went soft because both teams haven't been good at the same time since '04. The rivalry will be good again by 2018 when the Yankees get good again.

that damn, dirty ape!

Kick em while there down

what sport is this

>Caring about Boxing after mexicans ruined it

I think it's WWF, but I cant tell.

>Scranton just won the championship

MUH FARM

Also Manfred thinks fights scares genreation X and their fucking prozac or whatever the fuck.

Also watch the Dale Earnhardt movie.

Caring about boxing since that fucking may weather hugging match

I really don't like Manfred. His pace of play shit he's doing is fucking stupid.

>Yankeefags unironically thought they had a chance to make the playoffs
>Yankeefags unironically thought they could win a single game in this series

You can thank Betances for both of those

Pineda actually is very good at not wasting time on the mount, the other day I think cone clocked him and some memer and Pineda was like 8 seconds the other guy was 22

hes gonna make expansion teams that all I care about

they can easily win a game this series the red sox have to start clay buchholz one of these games and there's no way the yankees can possibly lose to clay buchholz

What happens when big George Steinbrenner dies?

this post upsets me

Whose pitching tomorrow and the day after, Price and Porcello or Price and Pomeranz?

What do you think Bobby Bonilla thinks about when the mets send him a check for a few million dollars every year?

hey there weren't a lot of posts tonight what happened

yeah lol they were saying that in the jays thread last time they plyed i was just like "lol typical deluded stankee fan"
glad to see their hopes come crashing down into the trashcan

Me on top of lack of posts.

Did you get Jiggy at club?

>ATerrible

should i start to worry

Abad pitch

no i had teleconference

Holy hell Abad you are actually worthless

While I understand your point completely. If theres another fanbase where someone can say "lol typical deluded (team) fan" its you guys, well maybe the cubs moreso

Too little, too late

Is Butler elite?

Damage is already done. Thanks binder, thanks bullpen.

has anyone on the yankees tried poking billy "pillsbury dough boy" butler's belly yet?

You use 5 rotary phone and pulse toner in????

ABAD

holy fucking shit DFA him

has there ever been a yankee to red sox move (not necessarily a direct trade, free agency or something) that panned out im trying to think

lmao! abad is really bad!

Gardner is such a pussy

GIDP incoming.

Chris Young

There was a Right Fielder a couple of years back that got traded to the Yankees. If I remember correctly, that worked out for them

chris young

but the jays are getting in the postseason lol

I read that wrong. Kelly Johnson was a HUGE pick-up for the Red Sox though

Damn I was attempting to think way too far back

heem yourself you disgusting mick

it's a good thing the red sox won't let the yankees come back out of pity

>heem yourself you disgusting mick
what did he mean by this

Nice swing, Chief.

Uhhh, this is an 18+ site la

LEON

KIMBREL FUCKING DRILL HIM

THESE TO TEAMS HATE EACH OTHER

dude...,.. rip....

The only thing that resembles the old yankee sox rivalry is two really good catchers

>tfw farrell breaks the lion because he refuses to play vazgod at all
look i get that hes not hitting well and maybe unfinished but he needs more innings

hey mike do you think the yanks can still trade arod for somebody like trout? ill hang up and listen...

That was a nasty pitch

Fenway rises as one.

crab spy

STRIKE
T
R
I
K
E

THREE
H
R
E
E

The better team won

The best is when they say "I'm just gonna ask a quick question about (whatever) and hang up and listen", i always think it will be something good but it usually isn't

>smug translator-san in the dugout
does he always look like that

Is that a slider or curve its fucking nasty

GG NESN GG NYFAGS

FUCK YOU TBHANON

YOU WANT SOME JIGGY?

Good Game yankees

THESE CENTER FIELD DANCES

See everyone tomorrow

AHAHAHA THATS WHAT A CLOSER LOOKS LIKE KEKEES

I hate Betances so much more every passing day

That's Koji...

Thanks red cucks for eliminating the cuckees before they got too uppity

Thats what happens, its what we do

unfortunately this, I fucking hate losing to the sox even when they are clearly the better team

ugh

yankees return to normalcy

Why do you hate him so much. Fucking want some hick like miller closing out our games. Sorry but I will only accept tri-state area or foreign closers.

good game lads

smell ya tomorrow afternoon i think yanksfags. we're still not friends but hey ill grant that you guys help make better threads than some other """"Fanbases"""" around spee.

>couldn't even beat Bucholz
Watch Price pitch a complete game shutout on this shitty offense tomorrow.

YANKEES OUT OF PLAYOFF CONTENTION

AHAHAHAHAQHHQAHAHHAHAHA

say it properly say thank you properly and mean it

FUCK THE YANKEE'S

t. Bostonfag

Fuck you, bitch. Stupid fucking nice-niggers, the Canadians are.

Anyone ODing on all the Ortiz schilling

world champs CHAMPS WORLD

TESSIE

youtube.com/watch?v=7o4CO9reBgs

hahahh look at these butthurt red cucks, how mad are you gonna be when the jays overtake your fucking red cuck asss

Just end this season. At least we have 27 rings and a real history as a real city

Thank you glorious red cucks. Please clinch the division and sit all your starters for the last series.

holy fuck this a good time to air this

NIGGA LEARN IT AND LEARN IT WELL.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEMBTynPzTI

not for me it's not can you please record it for me?

red cucks

You want me to send a burst telefax for speed????

It's not good

t. Red Sox fan

>muh struggles in the hood

I am going to kill tbhanon!

I take it back its good he had hr derby with Griffey Jr. And arod

I love tbhanon I will never kill him!

Man Fenway with no monster seats looks so weird

Holy fuck pedro and Ortiz in opposite dugouts is cute as fuck

PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjf1O4jMqeM

can you guys provided detail commentary

Yeah it started off as shit now good

Twins release Ortiz cause he was sucking he meets Pedro in dr and Pedro tells Red Sox to sign him

Ok Pedro just said he is on top of cliff?

I LEARNED SO MUCH FROM TEK

FUCK YEAH TEK THE WARGOD.

oh no!!

Pedro said the same thing. Will there ever a Tek again?

So Tek gave him his big bat cause Ortiz was using a small one and he started hitting hrs

Wish I knew this in hs

wow you made your high school team?? you must've been awesome lol

Dude I was a stud would have made minors if I used teks big bat

teks big bat? is that why heidi watney liked him???

I played in Junior high. But I dropped out of Junior high. Not kidding btw.

Also he put on 40lbs since he left the twins

umm they don't let you drop out of junior high

You just do it. You get on a bus to a train and don't come back.

they don't let you bring a bus on the train

It's moving fast just won ws his English improving

Me on top of trainbus!

who in /nesn/ is least education? you start

To continue live commentary please deposit $5.00 to davidortiz.com

I like pool halls!

*fakes deposit*

Showing poor kids hitting ashtrays in dr he's gonna buy them a hospital

if they're poor how can they afford so many ash trasy

>tfw on a perK 30 booze spell listening to Mick Ronson

Was the score?

They steal em from restraunts they were weird disk things

He's becoming citizen they show him mumbling pledge of allegiance don't think he knows it desu

Jordan furniture Jews schilling furniture

i knew someone well i worked with him for awhile and he became a citizen i thought it was nice for people like that if they want to be americans they can be and that's nice

Who was the better ace, Pedro, Schilling, Beckett or Porcello?

>when I first saw pedrioa I thought he was the bat boy than I was like why does bat boy have name on jersey

His discount furniture really goes well with my Bobopedic memory foam mattress, on sale today.

>Mick Ronson
>pedro Martinez

Both were GODS.

Pedro is the eternal war god. None will ever be like him. They can only try to emulate him. And they would do well to do so.

Red Sox won 2007 ws

tbhanon where you went.

>You will never witness golden age, Red Sox Roger Clemens

This

Schilling was clutch too but Pedro all the way

wtf when did that happen

Foxwoods is pushing this?

LOl

Please deposit $5.00 to the bigpapiisgoat.com

Were the boston bombing aftermath police overreach?

please air mail a new receiver

Compilcated.

lol did u sniff some traffic

that day when it happened i got a text about it while i was out walking in the woods and i thought about what if the guy who did it (i imagined crazy looking white guy in a yellow rain jacket) was going to hide in these VERY SAME WOODS and if i came across him would HE KNOW THAT I KNEW---

Any u anons live in city?

why

Fuck me now. I'm on to a Ron Wood album.

Becoming conscience.

(I hated that time you ordered me to lay off of mss operators who were plotting assassinations against falun gong practitioners.

tbhanon is v&

>A-a-a-am I in time for the walk off dinger?

Did the Yankees fans go home?

yes i brought them home

WHERE IS MY TBHANON??????????????

who

Remy jeter hung around too long

>based jerry

Johnny gomes i miss him

Everyone from older teams saying ortiz is goat

What was your first case?

i want tok know if they bring in anyone who is brave enough to 'shit talk' him

Eck is king shit.

I just worry someone pays him more money.

Oh shit there is a fight between him and derrick jeter ortiz has him in texas choaker

no chokehodls!

Its ovah like the stankees chance of making playoffs they say another documentary is coming

George S. will be missed.

>t. a Red Sox fan

is that going to be like the 'counter point' doc and they'll make it about him being bad and interview people who don't like him

I think u mean george c.

It's all in the ownership.

be them Bob Kraft or George Steinbrenner.

Just don't be Jerry Jones.

That said Jerry is sitting on a tight enough fortune to kill us all legally.

someone remind me when it's midnight please

Hey tbhanon.

hey cool i got the uplink direct to my bedside terminal working, that's perfect, who's that

Send link pls