works for barca, real, bayern, city, chelsea

>mfw i hate Liverpool but love Kloppo

What did he mean by this?

i like "most money is not the most team"

this. sounds like a wise azn came up with it

Same here mate, it's confusing

same, klopp just seems like such a cool dude

shame he's at liverpoop

>there's people who still believe managers have any impact on the game other than subbing players correctly or incorrectly
>there's people who unironically still think Barcelona wouldn't wreck any team apart from Buyern and Halal with a fucking stone as their manager

He is clearly just clarifying that he is not a domestic abuser.

Imagine how unstoppable they'll be when they sign Pulisic.

Mate look at the history of Man City

Pellegrini to Pep >much better
Keegan to Pearce >miles worse

what team is Halal supposed to be?

real madrid

i expect Liverslip to be mauled by the Tigers next week though

Real

"Hala Madrid" basically means "go madrid" and it's been associated with the club for ages
Halal is muslim so well funny innit

and the fact that they literally removed the cross from the crown in their logo for those Arab credit cards helps

There's a reason they haven't won a Premier League title and it will undoubtedly slip from their grasp by February. Enjoy the 8th place trophy

That is false. They just removed the cross in Qatar or something like that. They still wear it on the official shirts

that's literally what I said

>>there's people who unironically still think Barcelona wouldn't wreck any team apart from Buyern and Halal with a fucking stone as their manager

The track record of shitty managers with great teams says otherwise: Rafa Benitez with Inter, Rafa Benitez with Napoli, Rafa Benitez with Real Madrid....you get the idea.

>they literally removed the cross from the crown in their logo for those Arab credit cards helps
No. You said that they removed the cross which is false. The cross is still there. Or maybe my english is just crap

>removed the cross FOR those credit cards
don't remember if it was credit cards or some bank ads or whatever. Not even Halal fans will tolerate the changing of their logo forever for some arab money

>Benitez
>Shitty
He has problems if the roaster doesnt respect him. But he has done an awesome job where they did (1 league and 2 CL finals with Valencia and 1 CL final and 1 CL victory with Liverpool)

>majority of brazilians still share this view
>7-1 will be forgotten soon because of something more spectacular

This. Maybe only ~40% of how good a team is is down to marketvalue of players. This is hard for the startard english men to understand and they still wonder why La Liga is >la mejor liga del mundo

>le Klopp is likeable meme
He's essentially a German variant of a hillbilly, for fuck's sake.

Absolutely, we all feel the same Bro...

liverpool spent stupid amounts though

kill yourself cuckbernd

which part of Berlin are you from my fellow nu-male?

>liverpool spent stupid amounts though

Made a profit in the transfer window pal and have a much smaller wage budget than city/chelsea/united/arsenal