Best NFL logo

Iyho which team has the best aesthetic logo?
Examples?

Minnesota.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Not a fan of the skins but, they have the best logo.

The Patriot's old logo, Pat Patriot

Example

think the best logos aren't too complicated, nobody could draw the vikings freehand

dallas is probably the best for that reason

>AFC East: Bills
>AFC North: Steelers
>AFC South: Colts
>AFC West: Raiders
>NFC East: Redskins
>NFC North: Vikings
>NFC South: Saints
>NFC West: Cardinals

I always liked the old Falcons one. Just really simple and minimal and oldschool. Not intimidating but just classic. They had a great color scheme with the red and black

>earring in left ear
>wanting to root for a man's face

This logo has always annoyed me. There are feathers on his head. Then there are more feathers in the same place in the circle.
It's a little redundant, isn't it?

It's also shaped like an "F"

The colts logo is great but they don't get nearly the use out of it that they should. Most boring uniforms in the NFL imo

Every college logo

I always thought the Steelers logo was badass when I was a kid because it's only on one side of the helmet.

This is the best logo, and I'm a Bills fan. Elite.

The Dolphins have a severely underrated logo. I'm a Falcons fan, so there's no homer bias.

old one was better, that looks like trash

Does a good logo make up for the fact that in 55 seasons they have never won a championship?

This was the worst logo in the league. Almost as tacky and childish as the old Toronto Raptors logo.

New Dolphins logo is good.

Fuck off m80, old dolphins logo was GOAT

You are completely wrong. The new logo is fucking college tier. The old one was unique and perfectly cheeky.

Definitely a top 3 of all time

The only remotely interesting thing about the new one is the reason for its different shape

It's suppose to be when the Dolphins is gaining the most energy and rising at its peak momentum, just before it exits the water. so as in, 'new logo the team is getting better and rising'

doesn't make it looks any less retarded tho

>"I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which miami has never seen"

I'll fucking say :^)

I dont know the 97 looking back was too cartoonish. the early-mid 90s one was clearly the best

This. The thread should have ended here.

bills have the best

titans have the worst

Nah, the current logo is much better tbqh

California wins again

/thread

yuck

This is the goat. Debate me.

I cannot because you are correct.

t. Patsfag

Shitty cartoon dolphin wearing a football helmet is better than smoth lines and artistic motion
fuck off

These are the best logos.
They also have the best team colors and uniforms

Nothing screams early 2000s like fucking flames.
Terribly outdated

The circle logo without flames would be better. And make that T less edgy and more normal

Probably the most iconic logo.... and I'm a Cowboys fan to.

>you will never see the oilers come back home

I think they should just go with the sword.
Minimalism is key nowadays

They should of went back as the Oilers desu

>14 year old franchise
>iconic
Nah. Need a couple of owls at least

Texans fan here. This logo is shit. I also don't really like the name "Texans." Their uniforms are also shit except for the battle red ones.

Oilers were better in every aspect.

They should make a logo of JJ Watt showing his goatse desu familia

They really should've switched back to the classic blue and yellow it looks so much better

Reminds me of a threat I made a year ago when I said the Rams had the most boring aesthetic and were overall the most forgettable team in the NFL. I feel unless you're a fan or in the same division, the Rams are basically invisible. Color scheme is dull and uninspiring, rams aren't exactly an interesting animal and the team hasn't done anything significant in many years.

I don't even hate the Rams or have a reason to. I just find when I talk about the NFL the Rams are the only team that never comes up.

This is one of my least favorites and I'm from a Carolina.

Am I the only one who never sees this "logo" any more. I usually only notice it on older bears shirts/sweaters

Tampa Bay a shit for dropping this based ass logo

So much this

Titans would be so much better with this or an updated version of it as their primary logo. Or better yet an image of a Greek god or something...really anything that would play up the mythology connection would be an improvement.

Cos its shit, and I'm a burrs fan