Hey gringos. Who are the best fighters and why is it Mexicans?

Hey gringos. Who are the best fighters and why is it Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbpJ1pr_wG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlet spics

Get your welfare checks while you still can Jesus. You're going back home this November.

JAJAJAJAJAJA

CHI

Y is Canelo ducking GGG?

If you try harder and believe in yourself, maybe one day you can be truly great like Floyd Money Mayweather. God bless.

>tfw Leo Santa Cruz got BTFO by England's Brave Carl Frampton
>tfw never had a heavyweight champion because all spics are 5'7
>tfw JCC fought unemployed BUMS from Guadalajara for a living

Mexipovertys WILL defend this

Its the white/irish in him

CHI

CHI

Does he picture every one of his opponents as an INS agent?

CHI

LSC is an American. JCC fought the toughest competition available to him as well as countless cab drivers and saying otherwise just makes you look dumb. Meanwhile England spent the better part of the past century getting BLACKED.

BUILD WALL, JUAN

>spics

HIGH
LEVEL
STRIKING
JOE

Delusional Manlet

Ya'll need strong men to build that there wall.

because in your joke of a country if you don't know how to fight you'll be dead before you see your tenth birthday.

>best HW ever
Black American
>best CW ever
Black American
>best LHW ever
Black American
>best SMW ever
debatable, could be black American or Welsh or Irish. If you count JRR who passed through that division too around his prime, then definitely black american.
>best MW ever
Spic
>best JMW ever
Black American
>best welter ever
black American
>best super lightweight ever
Black American
>best lightweight ever
Black American

see a pattern yet? Even if you might argue against some of these (and you're retarded if you do, I could only see the best lightweight ever being something else than black American, same with SLW - any other - no chance), you still have to remember than the top 10 ever will always have a huge black american majority.

oh, and also best MW ever is actually Black American, I dunno why I fucked up there. was thinking something else

CHI

What matters is here and now and Whites are both dominating Boxing and UFC.

>This guy thinks illegals can get welfare.

Goddamn are Republicucks stupid.

dominating implies having multiple "top boxers" across all divisions. Do you want to take a look?

The general consensus around the HW division is that Fury is the best and Klitschko lags a bit behind. Fair enough. What if you take a look at the next couple best boxers out there?
Joshua (black), Wilder (black), Ortiz (black), Povetkin (white).

CW is definitely a white predominant weight division

LHW is very mixed. Ward (black, half-black), Kovalev (white), Stevenson (black), Alvarez (black) and then you got white guys like Beterbiev and Gvozdyk upancoming

SMW is mixed

MW is Golovkin, half-asian, half-white, but let's call him white

JMW is black

Welter is blacked

SLW is blacked

LW is who the fuck cares

Whites DON'T "dominate" boxing. Only in the HW and CW they do.

>best MW ever
>Spic
who?

sorry buddy i was born here and I just sponsored my parents to get their citizenship last year. looks like we're here to stay :)

They can keep overworking at their shit jobs to make MY life better, you stupid fucking spic.

>Ortiz(black)

uwotm8?

Whitest man in Argentina, I agree. Sorry, now I see the light

GENNADY
O
L
O
V
K
I
N

Who here is mad that the GOAT Lennox Lewis learned to box in Canada and also fought as a leaf.

>Leafs confirmed as the most elite boxers.

Because there is something very wrong with Mexicans

Callate guey

Heavyweight is the only weight class that matters.

not him, but he might be thinking of Sergio Martinez, but hes from Argentina, is that considered spic???

its only just now starting to get real talent again with Joshua, Wilder and Fury getting some hype going

"Real" talent doesn't matter, heavyweight fighters will destroy any fighter in a lower weight class whether it be in boxing, kickboxing, or MMA.
The heavyweight champion is the only real champion.

Somos chingones

one of the stupidest posts ive read all day. who would want to see a heavyweight murder a welterweight? thats not even boxing.

if there's any MW I would put as the GOAT if we take the blacks out, it's Monzon

but they do

yup. but really Marvelous Marvin is just the best no question

Read the laws retard
Illegals can't get welfare until they become citizens

no, that's SRR

Currently now its Britain m8. Best fighters in the fackin world

With everything we now know about concussions and CTE, why would you want to get hit in the head for a living?

ask Money May

So you can see how strong you are

that's not what he's saying you smelly kike.

Kikes are the ones pushing weight classes other than heavyweight. More big fights at low weight classes like Canelo Alvarez even though he would literally die against a C level heavyweight, it's a trick by the jews to get people to pay for a clearly inferior fighter

I agree
1488 brother

youtube.com/watch?v=dbpJ1pr_wG8

Learn to read

Jesus Christ, you dumb cunt

This

Cred Forums pls go

And? They are both heavyweights.