>flim flams

come for you >jest

>not calling up Bonino and Kessel to have a BK line
Torts plz

buljuu

Memelainen also had a goal

>tfw Pulju didn't play today

>tfw two weeks until AHL season ticket pickup date

jake bean actually looked pretty shitty from what i saw in the canes prospect game desu

I thought PUJU already impressed his last few games and this game was just evaluating which fags need another year in JR vs being ready to go pro

I missed the prospect game because of the memetourney. Watched part of period three.

he is very, very raw. definitely project. luckily for the canes, they have a ton of D prospects and can afford to wait

hahaha usa

Yup, this tourney is designed for AHL/CHL players. Too prospects shouldn't be there t b h. Last year the Oilers had McDavid, Draisaitl & Nurse in this tournament. NHL calibre players like them, Puljujärvi & Tkchuck have no real business here.

and the shitty ass flames team with all of their top prospects still lost lmao

>nurse
>nhl caliber

draisaitl and nurse were both sent back to junior after their first rookie camps, and tkachuk is likely going back to london as well, they absolutely have business being there

not to mention pulju hasnt played in like 5 months, they need to actually see him in a game before the season starts

Nurse was an injury baby who should have sent the last month or so in the AHL.

The condors missed the playoffs by one win last season. I can understand good teams not sending rookies down into the AHL but the coilers were the third worst team in hockey last year and it seems like LB could have used some playoff starts for his development

I think >our D is solid enough as it is. What we need to focus on is goaltending and getting some decent scorers. Nesty, Aho, Teravainen and Gauthier make me hopeful

the blueline was absolutely devastated by injuries, nurse being in edmonton was beyond anyones control

>Mfw when I'm a Canucks fan and we have no real top prospects outside of College boy

Even Juolevi was disappointing, he played a quiet steady game but we don't need another Tanev we need an Ekman-Larsson. I couldn't even find a Canucks themed Wojak, fml

got beer lads

Except when they could have drafted Ristolainen

get drunk and post butt again. unless you gained too much weight

you posted this before the other thread hit its bump limit you slack jawed fuckig idiot. do you live in a barn

>tfw manlet
P-please tell me what jersey size fits best

Lmao take your meds you frothing autistic. I can imagine you rocking back and forth and screeching when the thread gets made early drooling all over yourself

female jerseys aren't really that bad

they're just hard to take off

Kids jersey

they make a ken doll with a hockey jersey. just grab one off amazon real quick no one will know what you're gonna use it for and just throw the doll away or w/e

Order 1 size smaller than your T shirt size unless you are a fatty fat.

Also buy from Aliexpress dont feed the bettjew

what about coke?
I'm on my weed/food stage tbf

night /hoc/

that austrian guy is a manlet too. pulju is what listed at 6'3 iirc. he was at least a foot taller than that nigger

>yfw Sabres win the Stan Lee cup

>mfw my Sabres have Risto and he's developed into a top tier #1 defenceman.

>tfw wear a mens small in t shirt size

then go small, hockey jerseys fit big in general. Provided you're not fucking 5'2 or something it should be fine

>man
>small

you may select one of the above exclusively

Will the shorks repeat again?

I am just below 5'7"

>low test beta manlet
>saves pictures of cartoon girls and posts them online

you must always select both

mfw people who wear dri-fit shit that's a size too small

lmaooo

what a bunch of jokesters

So it's okay to be non-binary?

Think you should get rid of the last one tbqhwy

kys chubbs

>no queers or any kind of weird type of gays

i've reviewed the language with my council and they say that legally falls under this rule

The Oilers need Nurse more than a Ristolainen. He has a superior physical edge and puck moving ability than Ristolainen.

That being said, Ristolainen is better in every other aspect.

nurse cant move the puck to save his life he always tries to skate it away from
pressure and rush through the neutral zone the "he moves the puck well" meme that people just arbitrarily attach to a d to basically say "i think hes good i like him" needs to end since it has a real concrete meaning

Why is pavelski such a shit captain bros

Can USA make it out of the rounds with a record of 1-2? Might be 0-3. They could possibly lose to Czech.

No. We're pretty much already gone. Such a fucking disgrace desu

Yes we can, if we beat down the czech, and canada slaughters europe and then the czechs beat europe. That's pretty much the only way

>we

What position you play senpai?

Nurse was advertised by ISS as a puck moving defenseman

youtu.be/699YxVt3dpA

I'm in the net

he's just goon

Absolutely BTFO

A goon with wheels

With dat speed he will be pinching on zone entries for big hits

Who /worstmascot/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=XfZ1rX7r5Q8
SOON

Just a thought, feel free to read and supply me with the oh so sought after >you's.

▲ ▲

I think the Oiler fans, as well as the general popular expectations surrounding them, are in for a surprising season. And here's where I tell you why:

>The looming breakout of post-Hall Draisaitl

If the World Cup action can be taken as trustworthy evidence, Draisaitl is looking poised to "breakout" (as if he hasn't already done so).

>>inb4
>>Hall baby, slowed down/ slump later half

To say his performance last season fell off in the later half doesn't directly relate to a habit/static trait. He was still young, and considering the dramatic ship in his play from rookie season to last year, he proved he can pick his game apart and elevate areas that will help him compete. Now in saying this, I do not mean he will be as offensive, though again, judging by World Cup data, his offense looks improved (that or Nino N is amazing and going to light it up this year). But I see him more as a full two way competitor, that understands how to fix his game to fit a role that helps his team win. Too many young players focus on one area and if it proves hard to improve (mental, physical, a little a both) then the player is wasting time. They could also be working on things that aren't helping their team given his current role/abilities.

I believe Draisaitl has it figured out and has built on areas of his game; to not only be better on O or D, but also in how he reads plays to decide when and how to utilize his energy, helping him stay strong for a longer period of time. There is also a slim chance that success with Nino might lead to better chemistry with similar styled players, potentially Pulju. Drai and Pulju, with Yak (for speed) or a Vet like Versteeg should he be signed. That line could be dangerous in a sheltered secondary scoring role.

>yfw USA lost just so they could meme all over canada and Czech to end the group eu, usa, canada, czech
Based

So how salty are you betas gonna be when PK lifts the cup this year?

I think we should all remember too that he should be far more sheltered this season, so hopefully he can concentrate on playing his game instead of forcing himself into a role he doesn't fit. You can tell the new management/coaching system is more about fitting players with designated roles, and building a team with solid role players that can compete. Nurse has a role to play in their future success, no doubt about it.
>Fast.
>Strong.
>Tough.
>Not a complete train wreck on the puck. >Shows flashes of great skill on the rush.
Give him a full season playing in a role that allows him to concentrate his energy on those areas will be huge in displaying his full potential. I see him with the potential to rise to a top 4 position and maintain that level until he loses foot speed at around that 30ish death mark. Is he there yet? I don't think so, but maybe.

cont.

>A potentialy solid two way 2nd line

This would require RNH to take on hard minutes in a 2nd line, kind of all purpose line (d and o, but definitely d). Maybe pair him with Pouliot (has played roles like this before and should still be in good condition for such a role) and maybe Kassian/Letestu/Maroon/Other, where the Other is a unlikely prospect that proves himself. I think both wings would need support at times (ie substitutions for less hard minutes), but the potential is there given RNH being a good team player (learns to compliment his linemates).

>no reason to suggest otherwise

4th line features a cast of hard workers looking to prove themselves and also keep jobs. I don't see any reason for that to be an issue.

cont.

>The bell of the ball (what the fuck does that even mean)

Top line is an obvious strength at the moment, but still untested, though in theory, based on last year stats, could potentially be as devestating offensively as a Benn-Seguin line. McDavid. Lucic and Eberle. Just considering the line's ability to produce with Maroon (replace Lucic) should be enough evidence to refute the statement "they will be better". But how much better? This will depend alot on Lucic being able to work with the differently skilled youngsters. We know Ebs and McD can play together (though there is room for improvement, especially in Ebs finish and D game; McDavid just needs to be "bigger", as in create big "wow" moments that change the game). So it is Lucic that will need to fill the role that compliments them. I believe he is the man for that job, at least in the short term. He hasn't shown any sign of slowing down yet, so it isn't too hard to say with confidence that he should put up similar level of play as previous years, just maybe more refined. He has played and had significant success with a player like Krejci, who leans more towards O then D and his/was highly skilled, so he shouldn't have a hard time adapting his game. Hopefully McDavid learns to utilize his speed more wisely, eslewise, Lucic may get frustrated when McD runs into problems due to skating to fast, then blames Lucic for not "being there". Lucic, being an alpha, will not deal with that crap for long. He isn't a hired thug, too expensive for that. (BREATH)

>The "word that will not be said"

Larsson. Klefbom. Sekera. Davidson. Now I know, big deal, those aren't "sexy" names, but as a long time Edmonton fan, it is like a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel. 4 actual dmen that can play the position (not just small areas of the posisition, due to mental/physical). I know Larsson can't be named without a unconcious bias taking over based on your opinion of the trade, but there is no way anyone can refute how much a player like him is needed on this team. I was for long an advocate of trading for Seabrook, if such a trade was possible (I don't see why not, for a price). A right hand, capable dman, that knows how to play the position and can elevate his game. The Oilers have been missing a player like that ever since, well , shit, ever! Maybe Petry and Gilbert fit that bill, but barely. They struggle with bad decisions costing them because their offense and defense game are not well balanced. Shultz, laughable. Jason Smith? Yeah, for the time period anyaways; a great shutdown, hard to play against dman; but wouldn't cut it in todays speed game. Larsson represents a change of structuring, that is still in its infancy, but a good first step.

The bottom pair isn't anything to laugh at either. Nurse will be a predominate feature in that pair, providing strength, toughness, capable speed, and general "enthusiasm". Fayne, Reinhart, Osterle, Other; all these could potentialy be a capable 3rd pair dman. Fayne is the obvious favored choice as he should be still decent enough to play a shutdown d role with somewhat sheltered minutes. Reinhart is there to prove himself, so that doesn't hurt. Osterle showed good hockey sense last year and seems to understand his limits; he could be potentially a surprise like Davidson last year. Other dman: potentially a youngin like Jones, Bear, or the tall Finn, but unlikely.

>This position should be just fine...right?

Talbot is one of the top 5 goalies in the league...At least this seems to be what the short data sample is saying. Not necessarily accurate or true, but the census seems to believe he has a definite pedigree, that could lead to a "top goalie" designation if things go as planned this season for Edmontons fans. Even if it is only a close too or bottom playoff finish, it will surely be due to a strong defensive effort, with Talbot playing the majority of the games.

Backup? Uh...that's harder to define at present. It would seemingly need to be someone capable of playing 20-30 games, in best case scenario, and maybe 40-50 in worst case scenario (Talbot isn't good enough or injury). Brossoit and Gustavson are the frontrunners, but that doesn't paint a nice picture of stable choices. Brossoit has potential to be a great backup/tandem, but very little strong statistcal data to back that up yet. Gustavsson has shown he can be good in a backup role, but not so in recent data, so maybe he is past his usefulness at this level. That leaves practically nothing to turn to after that except for a trade (maybe an underperforming Yak for a Campbell type, that is, potentially great, but has had trouble in proving it) or Ellis, an unproven college goalie that should be getting better in the AHL/ECHL. N ot saying that Ellis couldn't surprise everyone and be great. He looked really good in that first rookie tourny game, but that is not much to go on. His college stats were impressive, but that isn't anything new for the top team to have a goalie with good stats. So they are really pushed into a corner if Talbot gets injured; not a good game plan. But if a trade exists, which it quite often does for goalies, then things may not be so bleak.

cont.

>Injuries

How could it get any worse then previous seasons. They are experienced at injuring themselves, so that means they should know how to not be injured now. Hopefully that doesn't effect their game too much (being scared of getting hurt instead of learning how to protect yourself better), though some injuries are basically impossible to fully recover from...Lindross had a good run though guys; and member Lemieux? Mem-member Forsberg? Oh-oh, member Fleury? They all had good runs, didn't they?

>TLDR summary

Looch McD Ebs
Pooli Nuge-Hop Kass/Letestube/M'Roon
Yak "the final solution" Poojoo
Versteeg/Lander Hendricks Pakarinen

Klefbom Larsson
Davidson Sekera
Nurse Fayne
Reinhart/Osterle

Talbot
Brossoit/Gustavsson//Ellis///traded for goalie

Basically, they have to be better than last year. A gambler would bet on this squad 8/10 to improve from last year. They have all the right makings of a strong team, possibly, a strong franchise.

This would imply that USA "meming around" is equivalent to Canada and the Czech "being serious", as the EU would have to beat at least one of them for the standings to ever look like that. Not very likely. Evidence suggests USA built a bad team, electing to try and be more gritty than fast and skillful.

Likely going to happen, so not very. Nashville looked really good last year, and could have beat San Jose. They were still missing that ability to keep up the high level over a long time, but they are also a young team. Pitts and SanJose in comparison are long established systems led by vets. Nashville is most definitely the next big player in the west, or at least the central division.

honestly, I wouldn't mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

Rinne is done, they need a fresh young tendie.

How about a flower trade?

Well that WILL be the final after all

>want to win cup
>trade for fleury
Ok

But how can either of them win if both think that scoring goals means losing?

How about you trade for a proven cup winner in his prime?

u watching traverse city?

vesey and buch will be fucking peoples shit m8 dont worry

Day, Nieves, Stromwall and Kovacs will make the NHL too tbH

yeah possibly, I like Kovacs a lot.

The coilers really fucked up there

>picking a Canadian nigger over a good Finnish lad with Aryan physique

Easy one, >my team got the most Basd and ugly mascot

>mfw the Kings win the Stanley cup

>page 10

>our goalie

Why does no one respect bill? He gets snubbed out of something every year

Finland tonight

>Matthews - McDavid - Scheifele vs Laine - Barkov - Aho

Can't wait

>cam talbot is a top 5 goaltender

>tfw hokkei today

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Is that Ibrahimovic on goalie's mask?

no its jakob markström you monkey

pls no bully just because I'm black and poor, thanks
>armenia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> finland

Is he Cell key material?

No

He's gonna score tonight, lads.

What if Torts only sat Byfuglien yesterday because he was going to sit for the national anthem?

4 points night (2+2). McDavid dubs confirm.

>puts up league average numbers behind the worst defensive core in NHL history
>"lol talbot is totally bad guys i swear, please believe me"

Post rare bills

THIS IS CREEPY

that bird look like one of those string puppet birds

finland will lose tonight and one of busk0v, ahole, or laingay will suffer a career ending injury

Some nice meme German hockey is on now lads, watching Düsseldorf vs Berlin

telekomeishockey.de/event/duesseldorfer-eg-eisbaeren-berlin/11

Bitch I'll wipe out your family.

careful around those edges.

literally never type shit like that out again, whats wrong with you

(you)rop will win the World Stanley Cup

reminder that I'm the best hockey player in here

Look at that fucking thing

It can be Buskov since he's not genetic Finn.

This

as someone who played d-1 college hockey im probably the best player in /hoc/

Have a (You)

>tfw no birdbro

I played in Kärpät A-juniors and couple games in mestis

I play in a reccy league

I played regional IV-division mainly on open ice in midland region.

3 hours till the pregame starts

who /cantwait/ here?

here lad

stop harassing the fins

shouldn't the sharks be stacked with finns

kek

Good joke

they want to win though

How many of you have played for your national team? I have. I was number 25

i dont get it

instagram.com/p/BKRIwg-hGdr/

Is Nylander related to Adam Sandler?
And good for him. If you play for Toronto you might as well take up golf right away

Their nickname is fins

Best jersey in the league. Not arguable.

I don't see any relevant names. Is this an AHL team?

>koivu
>granlund
>haula
I dont think your eyesight is working

>suter, koivu, parise, staal

armenian hockey knowledge, everyone

Armenia is the shittest poster

>giving armernia (you)s
come on finland

I'll take Armenia's (You)s if you don't mind

The (You) market is in the dumps, these (You)'s are basically worthless

have a few

>he doesn't filter armenia

Nick CotsonikaVerified account
@cotsonika
Team USA practice lines: JVR, Pavelski, Oshie. Abdelkader, Stepan, Kane. Parise, Kesler, Wheeler. Pacioretty, Dubinsky, Palmieri. Backes.

Why must we suffer

matthews benched?

>rags

>jvr and oshie on the top line
what did they mean by this?

>mfw already on beer four
Anyone else starting early today?

>drinking the liquid jew
nothing but spring water and organic celery for me

>tfw not even on beer one and I live in the future

I didn't even know JVR was American.

Those are terrible lines too.
And Meat and Potatoes on the bench, wtf, he should be the second center

They have shit players. Without Kane they would be Slovakia tier

>worthless calories
>alcohol
>11:12am, 9.18

Honestly you might never make it

>tfw no qt boobgirl gf

We'd beat the piss out of you

>tfw no qt boobgirl gf
iktf

Should I watch the game or sleep?

come on finland again. Matthews is on team NA

nice trips tho

Get a couple of hours of sleep before the game, then som more after it

Watch the game like a good boy.
Stop dreaming nigga

???
Matthews is unitedstateian, clearly he's on team USA

>tfw work at 6 am tomorrow

>pining after an ugly 12 year old
Looks like you won't make it either, boyo

Why are you not on neetbux??

I was drafted in 7th round but I had to quit hockey and now i work as a scout.

Im still studying

so im getting studybux

This is now a bulju :D thread everyone must post their favorite >bulju :D

What are you studying

>american "hockey"
My sides

how to trade Laich?

>tfw 2 hour lecture at 1 pm tomorrow

>tfw get all money I need working during the summer

>tfw studying on easy mode

>engineering

what else would you expect a Cred Forums user to study jtp

get some draft picks

What does the Wild say for needs and stuff?

>tfw everyone here is a pleb except me

Don't have a picture of it. But it would be one with his green bike. Since it shows that he doesn't feel a need to prove himself to others in a very simple way.

Laine on the other hand with his "fancy" moped car and fucking driving gloves...

agree?

New Pulju OC

I thought that was JewJar
>tfw he played like 40 games in the show

I suppose so although I think we're fine for the first pairing dmen

Would be amazing another player traded and escaping from the culture of failure in canada

If I knew how to photoshop, id make a Bullju Mentula edit

Thanks. That's a good one. But he has also been using a green ladies bike to and from practise and games.

What engineering? I'm comp science and desu I don't know what to do with my life. I just want a comfy stress free job and programming doesn't sound like it because of hard deadlines and stuff. I have been thinking about applying for biomedical imaging masters degree or big data or something that would guide me far away from code monkey jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPnQaxA5uk4

Good pic, exactly what I'm talking about.

Very true, it's all about his decision making without the puck. Reinhart is much better defensively and could garner more ice time if they want one of him, Nurse and Gryba in a shutdown role.

Here you go

so did I miss out on making fun of the americaitlyns? I was at a wedding yesterday

Don't worry mate. We took care of it for you

They all left around 2nd period

Being Pulju's friend > being Laine's friend
This is a fact.

Yeah, I've seen that video a number of times. Good stuff. Thanks.

Oh, thanks! Exactly what I was looking for!

youtube.com/watch?v=jfJqcOp7QIs
canadianos and amerisharts will be BTFO tonight!

>tfw you will never ride bikes and play hokkei with your best bud bulju

Laine is like the driver from Drive. You just wouldn't understand.

Thanks dude
kek
Did they break out the "we don't care" routine?

NP my Nordic acquaintance

Go Oilers

Anyone else going to the North America v Binland game today?

Kind of, yeah. And he's more socially awkward,than pulju that's for sure

I hope you'll have a nice evening

Is there any other Jets fans here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr9f7VNqCxk
how can these other weaklings even compete with our training?

Prepare your anus /hoc/, Buffalo is gonna be Chicago 2.0

>Kikel and Sam the Man
>Based Aryan Finn Risto Alpha D
>deep prospect pool
>O'Reilly as #2 Center

Who will stop them in a few years?

This boy has fallen into a 100 year slumber. Only way to save his and oilers life is to give me at least 5 (You)'s

Meme Tournament was thrown around a lot. Although not all of them left, just the whiners and shit disturbers.

This is not a good feeling

You as well. Plenty of Hockey to enjoy today. ha en bra dag

Lifelong winnipegian here

I respect the MTS centre's dedication to banter

donskoi is enough

btw lads, bulju's sister just approved my follow request on insta

I wouldn't say Chicago tier but they do have cup potential. Still need much more scoring depth.

This (You) counts a 2 if repeating digits

MTS means STD in French

happy bulju

new Pulju: hanging out in downtown edmonton

arrêter l'enseignement
That's Penticton

lmao look at that fuckin bike

HAHAH look at this lad

Exactly the pic I was looking for. Thanks

I feel like we are losing tonight because we dont have pulju

Reminder that the last guy to score against Carey Price in a real International game was a Latvian named Lauris Darzins

Reminder that the last guy to score against Carey Price in a real NHL game was a canadian named Dick Rash

So I've been re-reading Garfield lately and I've been wondering how the hell Jon manages to understand Garfield when he doesn't even speak.

Jon is autistic (Aspergers), but he's one of these "talented" autist. He can read minds, but only with animals.

if anyone wants to fight I will be in Toronto in October

>it's a finland loses again episode

just noticed USA lost against Europe LMAO

How many goals will Laine score tonight? The reward for the right answer is 5 (You)s.

I start
>3

>2

two(2)

check em

zero (0)

*farts*
Wasn't the USA supposed to be taking this sport over?

hahahah fart xD

3UR0PE

United States 0f America

going for the counter dubs

Give it time. There's a reason Americans comprise most of Team NA's top two lines.

And now that the Canadian dollar is virually worthless, there will be an entire generation of Canadian kids who can't afford to play.

Meet in a Viking Line ferry bitch i'll fite u

>There's a reason Americans comprise most of Team NA's top two lines.
Yes uncle Gary is trying to grow the game
>busthews
>JT Miller

meet me in haparanda nuuskatukku in 15 minutes bitch ill whoop you

lmao
>binlan

>Haparanda's main tourist attraction is a snus store

Pooopooopeeepeeeee

Also 5/6 of the top 6 are canadians
Also 4/6 defencemen are too

You won't even fight for your country faggot
>swedish
>men

if you kill your enemies, they win

>he's not in the military

1 hour until hockey :D

Don't forget to like this post, share it with your friends and follow me on facebook, twitter and instagram. Thanks guys.

jets fan, haven't really been following /hoc/ the past few months, is Laine the real deal? How meme is he?

here's a (You)

hope it's enough

>tfw work at 21:30

>implying the Swedish military is doing anything to save their country

>rags

Well, by having such a small budget we get more money to do other stuff ;^)

On a more serious note. It's one of the best places for integration. So there's always that.
Even if we could save the country, the politicians wouldn't let us, so that doesn't really matter

>tfw wearing my team russia hat
death to sweden 2bh

They just sent a rifle company to garrison the whole island of Gotland. That'll certainly stop the Ruskies.

Not very meme but really good, he's looked miles better than Matthews so far IMO
If you want memes you're better off following pujijujujiujuju kijiji

They don't have to stop the ruski because we are between them and the ruski.

who /teamrussia/ here? I kinda want Sweden to take the whole tourney but I want Russia to beat the stupid, stinky, smelly mongols out of the Round Robin. Finns are dumb tbqhwy and are not very good at hockey.

First amerikkan footy, then hokkei.

Ah what a night

/ryssä/ here, but for different reasons than you

Sweden willn't win a game

fuck finland tbqhwyl

>he doesn't know about the strategic importance of Gotland

If Russia wants to get at the Baltic states for example, then Gotland is of pretty big importance for maintaining air superiority. And they don't have to go through Finland to get to Gotland

"Finland is a shield" is a meme

Finland haters need to go back to int desu senpai

The roadrunners will win the caldeer cup and lead the AHL in attendance

>take shower
>armpits still smell bad

should I shave or what

What would Willy do?

Shaving won't make you white Ahmed, try deodorant

>bandwagoning countries
Absolutely pathetic IMO

Thanks brother

That's just the way it is. One hour after shower and my armpits smell again.

only cucks shave their body hair

Brazilian

how do we save /hoc/ (read: get more russian posters)?

give her a copy of the koran and a burka

not as pathetic as >1993 LELMAO

ban finns

Willy is a living proof that the koran is wrong.

God is alive and he plays hockey in Toronto

ban canadians

What's tonight's pre-game drink my friends?
Another whiskey sour here

Game thread where?

Shaving probably will only make it worse. Hair is there to make the sweating less excessive

>he plays golf in toronto
ftfy

Most russians are a bit sceptical about this tournament desu.

>not naming it "Getting a taste of the Willy"
One job..

>lundshit chased before the game even starts
hahaha

he's not even playing

>hes feeling sick
how convenient

thats the fucking point you illiterate normie reddit cuck

Joke
Your head

>9/11
Your digits have called you out on your non existent patriotism
>my country sucks so I cheer for a different one

Wait don't kings usually have an assortment of rings

Don't be so mean to Sweden you stupid big meanie

I wish...

Feeling sick

Sick of dandruff

>having a girlfriend means you're a normie

ok

fuck panarin i hope he dies

NORMALFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

gamethread 2bh lads

>tfw my mom brought me lakupiippu's from Åland

>you

>mfw someone saved my .gif

>your gif

>1) Sharks
>2) Ducks
>3) Oilers

>1) Blues
>2) Preds
>3) Hawks
>WC 1) Jets
>WC 2) Stars

>1) Pens
>2) Caps
>3) Isles
>WC 1) >rags

>1) Panthers
>2) Bolts
>3) Canes
>WC 2) Bruins

Thoughts?

>broons and coilers
>no leafs or habs

>Canes
I like you

>Lindell-Ristolainen probably vs Matthews-McD-Scheifele
>Lindell gonna get walked by McD

bad feel

>ruins
>rags
l m a o

>Leafs over Bruins or Oilers
maybe Habs but Leafs???

A fucking Leafs

>rags

Sid is on godmode, he will put up 130 points next year

Kane will rape him points wise tbfh.

>rags

Guys, I'm new to hockey and the game looks like fun, and we're getting all the WCOH games for free in here.

Can I watch them with you?

No

No

No
Crosgod has activated god mode. Patrape cannot compete

No

You guys are rude.

Yes don't mind the haters they are salty AF because they know you will bring the banter as they get SHIT on today

NIGGER TITS

SHIT NIGGER

NIGGER ANUS TONGUE PUNCHER

FART LICKING COCK STRADDLER

HAIRY BALLS PLOPPED MENACINGLY ON THE TABLE

SHIT IN MY ASS THAT RELEASES FROM MY PEE HOLE

A THOUSAND DICKS FALLING FROM THE SKY AND INTO YOUR ANUS

I'm sorry Brazil

Yes
Brazil is a better hockey country than the USA

Fuck off

/hoc/ is a proud no Brazil zone

There is no way the bruins and canes both get in over both habs and wongs. I can see one of the former making it and one of the latter (probably wongs) missing, but not both.

>tfw seans gone and will never come back

>2 posts
>7 (You)s
You guys are so easy to fool.

What channel are you getting them on in hueland?

ESPN Brasil, feed is from ESPN (and I honestly don't know what to feel about it).

I was merely pretending.

>he doesn't follow the (you) market

If you did you's know that you's are at the muds

@71324853
Stop lying you yellow freak. The (You) market has never been more stable and is quickly back on the rise.

Do not spread falsehoods.

@71324853
Look at my flag. I live in the third world. With a single (You) I can provide a whole week of food for my family.

@71324917 fuck you nigger

>implying this wouldn't be better

How many more years will canada have to be cupless before they stop calling themselves hockey nation?

DESTROYING THE (YOU) MARKET ONE YOU AT A TIME

More like state of depression.

theyve got medals and shit so its okay

This is a rare case of extreme faggotry and while I'm trying to lo and behold, I'm not sure if I can.

I ma on a plane to finland with vicous intent I am a physical grinder that weighs 367 lbs and stand at 5 feet, 4 inches I will hit people in friendly hockey games for pucks

delete your /hoc/ accounts now or I will attack

Beer beer and maybe a beer
And a beer in between beers

Reported to csis

>stars
>WC2

Dude, stars gonna get a top 3 place in the divison just to JUST in the second play-off round again

the closest you'll ever be to a grinder is the line at Subway desu

>russian goaltending

lmaoo :DD

>3UR0PE

is the young stars being televised?

get ready for bin

is NA vs Finland the most meme game of this decade?

aren't you forgetting that they BTFO USA?

Kiddos gonna get revenged

Delete this

>mfw USA not only brought g r i t but have torts as coach
how can anyone feel good about beating them?

shut it down

wew
e
w

these guys will cheeki-breeki their way into the finals in an all out european meme-off against the finns
The outcome of that still isn't sure

If it's a meme-off nobody beats finland

Team Europe already is one giant meme that appeared out of nothing so I'm not sure if the stale finnish memers can be so sure about that against some hot and fresh memes

Which one of these former oppressors of ours should I root for, boys?

>austria

What a cute lil hipper

>drop lundqvist
>start winning

sweden finally figuring it out

This desu

Water doggos

>ovecheat

>sweden
What a meme

Shit game desu

Harambe didn't die for this shit.

Don't worry, team NA will meme all over you

>russia

>>>/reddit/

Time to nap a bit. see you in 2 hours.

how can one man be so elite

Can't be worse than what EU did to you
>meat and poteitoes

well memed, well memed

>meet and taters
>heart and soul kinda guys

sometimes Grapes really knows his shit
that's what NA got for printing "Euro-trash" into their newspaper

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzOrVZHny8

that song is overplayed as fuck
but that's even better when you can annoy your enemies with the permanent sound of your goal horn song

How does it feel to finally have a good team to root for in an international tournament?

I feel like a champion already

Suicide when?

Ovi is fucking awesome

wow dont bully le shoot from circle man

is finland gonna meme all over NA? (yes)

This picture straight out of 2010

No

Finland first line will score 2, Rinne stops everything

Lul no. Laine alone cannot out meme NA.

Is Markstrom elite?

less elite that bobby and cory

>cory
this meme needs to stop

schneider is good tho

>tfw caffeine

first they get btfo by sweeden, then sergachev passes away during a prospect game

can it get any worse for russia??

>finnish hockey "fans" not staying up or waking to watch Laine btfo mcmeme
A fucking disgrace

hows this legal

also me in the back right

matthews will run laine head first into the boards and then mcmeme will accidentally skate over his windpipe

>trusing normies to stay up until six am to watch an international meme tourney on a sunday night
S C R U B S

Have to leave for work at 5 am

If this semen slurping game goes to overtime and ill miss some Laine memery, im going to shoot a swede

How fun would it be if Laine and Matthews fought tonight?

>not shooting every swede on sight
pegga pls

>He doesn't call in sick

>tfw early morning lecture but still watch Funland vs. NA

wew

getting a job was a mistake

I know it is OK to shoot everyone with even slightly darker skin than yourself in USA but we live in an actual society with rules and stuff

Id need to go to the doctor and that shit aint worth any hookey game

University doesn't last forever, lad

Matthews first instinct is to hop over the boards if he goes near them

that's why he plays center

super fun, though i suspect the only person doing anything will be komorov trying to make himself look relevant

Laine got raped by Connor Mc big D at the World Championships get ready for round 2 finniggers

>named MVP of the tournament
>raped by anyone

pick one

He wasn't the real mvp tho, just got it for the hype

>yfw connor mcbiffsit trips over his laces and breaks his neck on the step before even getting on the ice

Yeah but if I weren't an assistant for the course in question I could just skip the lecture.

Ignore this post - I need to send this text from my computer to my phone

go oilers
Lean animal protein sources (fattier meats are acceptable if trying to gain muscle mass), including but not limited to:
Most turkey and chicken in general, especially if it is skinless. Turkey and chicken breasts especially.
Ground turkey, chicken, beef or pork.
Virtually all forms of fish, even the fattier fishes are very good for you. Tuna, while also good, should be eaten sparingly if you're concerned about mercury consumption.
More exotic-type meats, if you can find them: buffalo, ostrich, lamb, elk, venison, alligator, etc.
Whole eggs
Whole grains, including but not limited to:
Whole wheat bread, bagels, rolls, etc.
Whole wheat pasta
Brown rice
Oatmeal
Whole grain breakfast cereals and muesli
Virtually all fruits and vegetables, including beans and dry-roasted nuts. Vegetables are satiating, protect against a variety of diseases, are rich in almost every essential micronutrient and help with digestion.
Healthy fats like olive oil (for sauces, dressings & low-temperature cooking) and canola oil (for high-temperature cooking), and Omega-3 rich fish oil.
Dairy products like plain yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese, and milk.

mcdavid scored the tournament winning goal, laine cried like a rape victim

what are you studying?

>MVP as the loser

a.k.a the participation ribbon

>PULJU

>12yo canautismo sperging out again
love this rerun

Please dont ever waste /hoc/ posts for your own personal shit

the best finn, winterpeg and colonbust will be VERY sorry they passed on him

daily reminder that swedes are gay

oh shut the fuck up you whiny autist

daily reminder that (you) elected a black muslim as president, twice

s-shut up b-b-b-bully

>12yo canautist starts spamming int shit
wew let's see how triggered he'll get

>mfw last year drafts 3rd best player and this years best player are from Oulu

>mfw someone calls Pulju an Oulu-native

not as triggered as you when hillary gets elected and as her final act before succumbing to illness she orders 1 million refugees to be brought over

>when hillary gets elected
my sides

You know what I mean, he played in Oulu since he was ~14

>he actually thinks trump wont be utterly embarrassed on election day
lmao

Mechanical engineering

>t-trump will w-w-w-win I s-swear
Go back to where you came from, Mr. Reddit.

>canada talking anything about politics after electing a literal cuck

Team Europe > America

debate me, caitlyn

>t-trump c-can't win
>t. nervous man 8th time this year
wew ctreddit, $.02 deposited to your account

ok there mr universal income

>538 gives Trump a 25% to win
>"h-he's winning i s-s-s-s-s-swear"
oh my, you trumpkiddies crack me up

>hillary damage controlling her health situation daily
>literally trying to fight a cartoon frog
>losing ground daily
betamales like you make me laff shill

>Americans fighting over their two meme candidates

This thread became comfy as fuck

>tfw all euros here are STEMfags

feels good tbH

she has pneumonia, thats it, i know how badly you wish that an old lady has ovarian cancer or aids but its not true

>canada too much of a joke to be taken seriously
always will be funny

does trump like hokkei?

He's a >rags fan.

why would she be shaking hands with people and campaigning if she has pneumonia? she should be on bedrest desu

he's a fellow fan of the New York Rangers Hockey Club

>all these underage trumpedditors itt
In the words of your cheeto-dust god king, "OUT, OUT, OUT!"

>rags

>rags

shes doing her fucking job, something a 12 year old trump fan would know nothing about

>biased Canadian refs

who was it that didn't do a press conference for almost a year?

wait there are white men who unironically vote democrat?
must be those "cuckholds" fourchan is always talking about

what there are white men who unironically vote for orange bigots?
must be those "redditors" fourchan is always taking about

>tfw dual citizen
>tfw uncle gary made a team just for me

what there are white men who unironically vote for orange bigots?
must be those "redditors" fourchan is always taking about

YFWTDWTC

can't wait for your meme election to be over

Are you under 23?

>he unironically votes for the importation of niggers
>he calls himself a man
wew lad

not so fast

it's gonna be great desu. this cycle has been hilarious and liberals will mass suicide when trump btfos illary

this desu, guarantee absolutely nothing changes except we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Would love a tampa/anahiem bowl desu

No, I'm 26, but still it's nice to have a team that represents both of my countries

Then this team is not for you, delete your post.

Same here famalam. Feels good.

Get the fuck out of here you huemonkey

t: brazil, who are you even rooting for

le pig man

>being this mad
>mad at huemonkeys

Finnish are bros, I'm thinking about Finland, despite the goaltending obvious problems.

I dont think its possible for there to be a more comfy scf. really disappointed the ducks bought into the gibson meme though

Hes actually good just young. I would have rather kept andersen but i think they'll still be fine.

finland 5-1 tonight

Its ok we'll have to get rid of >our goat to replace him with a kid too.

laine is autistic?

>rags

But tbf gibson played just as GOAT as andersen in regular season.

About to have a cheeky wank before the game

See ya

new thread

gamethread

I'm sorry Nashville Rinne was a long meme setup to make you not win the cup when you have an actually good team