I want to get into soccer so I pulled up the list of current EPL teams and had my 2 year old nephew point out which...

I want to get into soccer so I pulled up the list of current EPL teams and had my 2 year old nephew point out which logo was his favorite and that would be my team to support. He picked Watford. I see that they play in 2 bongs and I'm gonna stay up to watch it. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TPmZeHxWR58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is a man guided by a 2 year old

disappointment and frustration

Dabbing

Deeney a bes. Gomes top 5 goalkeeper in the prem.

Easy home win

Humiliating

probably a win considering uniteds form

im checking out the roster, did I pick the blackest team in the league? this looks like an American football team

its not too late to turn back.

im all in baby

youtu.be/TPmZeHxWR58

I will take any opportunity to post this.

The Hornets aren't the worst choice OP, they're on an upswing considering their history. Just need to actually settle on a manager for 3+ seasons.

Glory to the watford moose!

>Going by logos a 2 year old would enjoy
>Not going for the GOAT

too scary lad

> What am I in for?

A win

>LOOK LIKE GOALS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!!

but they're not in the prem

That's the spirit
You've picked Elton John's favourite team btw, he's the most famous fan.

Deeney is a beast up front too.

That's all I can say about Watford.

If this is not b8m8.

Honestly, honestly you should "pick" one of the big clubs: Manu / city / chelsea / liverpool / Arsenal / Spurs.

If you just pick a random shit, hipster team like watford (without any online or local community in your country) .

Honestly mate just go for arsenal or chelsea. They're big and good,

you're gonna get worn out / lost interest ***

Do not listen to this

Watford are Jobbers. If you like underdogs, support Leicester City. If you want to support a mid-table team, then support Tottenham Hotspurs or Everton.

God why are scandos such fags?

let him pick who he wants you glory hunting fuck

>Honestly mate just go for arsenal or chelsea. They're big and good,

this is bait

You would think that but I've met a bunch of Scandos in my time and they've all been gigantic faggots. Nu-male, wine drinking, man utd supporting fags. They are the worst.

lol i'm just trying to be realistic you yellowteeth fucks. You seriously think he's gonna enjoy watching Watford in fucking usa? No community to go and watch the games with, no local comradery, no online community. God forbid they get relegated sometime in the future, he won't even be able to watch their games.

I've lived in UK for years supported AFC Bournemouth since i moved there in 07, hardly glory hunting; again i'm just being realistic. Don't encourage the poor lad

fucking kill yourself

>roster

Objectively the GOAT

Billionaires now too, join now before you get called a gloryhunter

Good choice. Don't want to be like every other glory hunting bandwagoner. Tell your wife's son "listen sunshine, wear the hornet, wear the yellow we will come through."

DEEEEENNNNEEEYYYY

goosebumps every time

remember last tuesday faggots

live in the present, just won at newcastle la'

barnsley meanwhile lost to one of the worst championship sides I have seen, literally spent the entire game passing it between the defence and just waiting for >us to pounce on their many resulting errors

lol we fucking annihilated you and would happily do it again

if reading are so bad how come they're two points above you

not so smart now are we, wolverine?

>we

went 1-0 down with ten minutes to play, went three at the back to push for a goal and then one of those defenders got injured. No need to overreact to beating a team that was playing a 2-7 formation that already has a shitty defence. Nothing to lose when you're already losing, gambled and it simply didn't pay off.

Not sure you've watched Reading's games? Fluked against Cardiff, refball vs Ipswich, Stam fell for the possession meme and they don't have the quality to do it, yet somehow they still beat >you whilst down to ten men for a fucking hour.

I'd say we'd show you up next season but we're not going to be there to do so, Premiership awaits poortherner, enjoy the championship. Maybe one day a billionaire will like the look of the amazing Barnsley, eh?

Couldn't make out what you were saying behind all those cocks Bjorn

>being a fan of an EPL team

absolute faggot. Be fan of a good team like Celta de Vigo or something

become an ABL, endless source of joy

This desu

>le i only watch big epl teams foreigner because of [insert player name] and [insert some old videogame name] and because they're good lol

>we
you're not using this meme correctly

all I see is excuses. You're not going to get to the premier league on excuses.

Oh well, enjoy being a faceless corporate arm of mass foreign investment. Quite apt considering you live in "muh Indian multicultural paradise" which is basically just codeword for run by sandniggers and riceniggers.

>muh defenders getting injured
try having squad depth instead of buying meme players, or developing them yourselves - like we have (see - Stones, Holgate, Mawson)

we'll fucking embarrass you at home mate

>le self loathing dutchman

Should have at least said feynoord

I'm Spanish on vacation

It's called football, you cunter.

Blue light eh?

>d-don't watch Watford they're shit watch a big club like United
>beat United 3-1

Calling you the fuck out
Hope you enjoyed your first game op

should i put all my savings on watford ?

Yes

Lifelong watford here mates.

I've been a Watford Moose fan since 2005.

GO GET 'EM ELKS

>nicknamed Hornets
>Moose on badge

Why

lol you childish fuck :) theres nothing to call out.

Great game by Watford, but Every single thing i said still stands.

LONDON'S BRAVE WATFORD

>Manu
AHAHHAHAHAH

It's a fucking hart because they're in Hertfordshire

>big clubs
>liverpool
>spurs

>we'll fucking embarrass you at home mate

AH LOO MINI UHM

Thanks OP for the meme magic

we already creamed you away desu mate

WEAR THE MOOSE