***OFFICIAL*** espee DISCUSSION THREAD

***OFFICIAL*** espee DISCUSSION THREAD

MODS CANNOT DELETE EDITION

Discuss what is wrong with Cred Forums *cough mods*, and how we can improve the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11249602/
strawpoll.me/11249602
youtube.com/watch?v=y_K5Lt_qVyI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generals
Kinda like this one

allow banter

allow some amount of funposting

bring back based /wwe/

People who spend more time talking shit about other sports than actually talking about sports they like

>pedo mod needs to relax
>allow power rankings
>some fun/current/live posting
>ban Australians
>still no feels thread
>still no wwe

your welcome

Generals need to go. Before, we were encouraged to create threads based on each individual topic we wanted to discuss. Now any piece of news is mentioned in that sport's respective general, and nobody talks about it, and the board is slower because of it.

>Discuss what is wrong with Cred Forums
Retards who cry about the moderation.

new mod

Janny detected

Overbearing mods and generals. I've said this a thousand times.
The janitor on this board is a worthless piece of shit and every single day I hope to God it gets hit by a truck and dies the most excruciating death possible.

remove generals

>there's too much moderation!
>BAN ALL GENERALS!!!
every time

trip on, moderator-sama

The janitor needs to go, preferably he takes a shotgun blast to the head on his way out

>t. mod

REMOVE JANNIES

ALLOW POWER RANKINGS

Because it's the answer you fucking autist.
In case you forgot this is an anime image board. You actually come here to for legitimate sports discussion? Fuck off you pathetic little rodent.

fuck the generals.

lol chill out you goof. listen to yourself

why tf are power rankings even banned. you jannie fuckers

>ban Australians
Ban danish posters as well. The worst poster on Cred Forums is danish.

You have no argument. It took me 5 seconds to write that reply. Don't act like you "didn't mean anything by your comment" because I outed you for the worthless balding degenerate that you are.

you now remember based norway autist who created daily chess threads

may you rest in peace

Just enforce site-wide rules such as no CP only, other than those no need for deletion of threads or bans issued. We'll take care of the rest.

>I was only pretending to be stupid, stop mocking me!!

Faggots who don't want to post about sports in the sports board

Cred Forums used to be the 4th most popular board on Cred Forums, behind Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /vg/. Now it's 6th. Cred Forums and Cred Forums leapfrogged us. Cred Forums is about to pass us. Generals are killing the board.

>what are global rules
newfag please go

Wrong

>Generals are killing the board.
Spam is killing the board.

Is there a "no power rankings" rule in the global rules, for example?

>tripfags sharing opinions

mandrama needs to stay in the /asp gutter

>No spamming or flooding of any kind.
Which was the case back when Cred Forums was filled with powerrankings.

Kill yourself you retarded Tripfag.

get rid of heem
All the posters are wwe virgins who have resisted the purge and they spam like shit after fights

I see. I wasn't around back when "spee was great". What do you propose dutchbro?

get rid of the damn flags.

Ban all mods

They need to be permanently exiled to . They shit up that board already as it is.

>buhu I get called out for being a plastic fan :(((

The flags are great.

/heem/ hates mandrama probably more than any other general on this board
truly casual, flags make Cred Forums great

Ban greentext mass reaction to something happening during sport event.

why would you want to improve the board? genuine question.
do you really want to put effort into a sports board on a nepalese claymation website?
i mean the charm of this thing is that it has it's own flow.

>this is a general
??????

3 day ban for people who post offtopic anime posts with the intention of getting (You)'s

its the only thing we need

flags do not make Cred Forums great. they reduce literally every sporting discussion into, 'lol it's a leaf' or 'lol it's an amerifat' or 'lol it's a frog' etc.

is this your first month here?

For all you people wanting generals banned:
If you don't like them, don't post in them. And is they are STILL popular, then you might just be the minority here.
I dislike them as well, but every time I try to start some non-general thread, it is essentially dead with 0 to 15 posts.

remove name field

country v country banter is fun, are you even american?

extra: We don't need the name field on a sporting board. This isn't /vg/ or /qst/.

Bring /wwe/ back

"no"

>literally cannot handle the banter

Kill yourself you fat fuck shartstain

Use of a name field on a sporting board:
An actual athlete posts and with a name field can identify himself within the thread.

strawpoll.me/11249602/

strawpoll.me/11249602/

strawpoll.me/11249602/

strawpoll.me/11249602/

strawpoll.me/11249602/

T. Newfriend clognigger

Name 1 time that actually happened.
The only people using it are tripfags and /trb/ autists.

General threads should be banned.

Simple as that.

Having small cliques of people treating singles threads like social chat rooms has all but destroyed the organic originality that was Cred Forums and Cred Forums for that matter.

Sports used to have many diverse accosiated threads and then game threads as well. Now each one just has a general and some times even the general becomes the game thread.

Some of the people who inhabit general threads are so attached to them that will spam the same thing every thread just to keep them alive if losing popularity.

Everyone should be forced anonymous.

Power rankings, bowl/major event and other fun threads should be allowed and only banned if actually breaking rules like spamming or nsfw.

Tommy Hoiland.

Mandrama getting banned from Cred Forums is the greatest thing since lyl's death.

>literally who's

all weebs should be banned instantly t.bh

Wha xa sad existence you must lead

>g-g-give me an example
>is given an example
>L-LITERALLY WHO
Antje, please.

If this is your only reason why tripfags are allowed to exist you should pit your trip back on and kill yourself.

Also, don't tell me you're Bochumbrew or that other german tripfag autist.

This is an anime website you fucking idiot.

I really don't get the hatred for generals, they're the only place where you can discuss the more obscure athletes/teams in a sport, if you make an individual thread on smaller name guys nobody will even know who the fuck you're talking about, generals are good for that

Ban template threads, and ban generals. This board is fucking terrible nowadays with all the newfags and ledditors creating the same stupid song lyric & APOLOGIZE threads.

It's a valid reason for tripcodes to exists.
This is a sports board. Once in a blue moon actual athletes post here and it makes sense for them to be able to identify themselves when answering the inevitable questions.

eventb owls should be allowed back desu

see

that's "funposting" though, it only lasts like an hour after a game anyway

He can post timestamp pics if he really wants to be known.

>Power rankings, bowl/major event and other fun threads should be allowed and only banned if actually breaking rules like spamming or nsfw.

I feel this is the only change needed. That and introduce /spg/. Everyone's happy then.

Remove heem

Remove /cric/

Bring back late night Cred Forums

Price Is Right threads
Whose Line threads
Event threads
Power Rankings

generals arent the problem. theyre good containment so 400 threads that only 2 people want to post in dont shit up the board

the problem is we arent allowed anything outside of generals. no eventbowls, no power rankings, no whatever the fuck we want

we should be allowed to make whatever thread we want along as its not like cp or whatever

Make /cric/ /rug/ forced merger

>you are one of a small minority of posters who were actually here before general threads ruined Cred Forums

I agree with Germany, less moderation, not more

Remove Cred Forums threads

can we remove /bet/? its not even a sport. should be taken to /biz/ or Cred Forums or something. just some degenerates wasting money

..in every single post?
Yeah, why take the easy way when you can jump through hoops instead.

We can find a middle ground here and remove names and trips and just add IDs instead. :^)

+
>plz stop calling me out for being a glory hunter

Your opinion on football (soccer) is worthless anyway.

The problem is that generals are full of off-topic shit most of the time.

Get rid of generals, specifically /arse/

should i really trust a guy who frequents Cred Forums?

talking big sense here pal

/bet/ is board culture though, but i do agree with the last part

heem to /asp/
trb to /vg/

Everything else allowed

bring back /wwe/

>The problem is that generals are full of off-topic shit most of the time.

This is the problem in my eyes as well, not generals in general. People just go way overboard with the off-topic posting (i.e. what did you have for lunch today). This needs to be cut back on.

don't bring back /wwe/

you forgot /arse/ to /trash/

Canonise Mark Chapman

He's completely right though. It would be fun, if it weren't the same Cred Forums tier jokes every time, and people acting like they won an argument, because they made the same overdone joke about a flag.

>he thinks I frequent Cred Forums

I do casually browse a few other boards however around 90% of my time is spent on Cred Forums.

My nigga. I love the /spg/ idea too.

dear janny, just pipe down with the deletion of off topic posts/threads
it kills board OC, that is why we have so many generals
people need to hide in seemingly on topic threads to have some light hearted fun

we can't discuss sports 24/7

Cred Forums is one of the best boards desu

Agree with this. We used to have good country v country banter, but it's infested with Cred Forums and Cred Forums garbage these days.

>le t. muhammed bur kafur Xdd

I miss Event Bowls (tornados, chases) and I miss Schlag den Raab threads.
And fair moderation in general, but what can you do when your moderator is a damn horsefucker (kazisho.tumblr.com).

>all this general hate
for what purpose? they are the only place on Cred Forums you can actually shitpost without getting 3 days

>we can't discuss sports 24/7
>pipe down with the deletion of off topic posts/threads

Don't come to Cred Forums if you don't want to talk about sports. You are dumb as shit.

>systematically ban generals
>one of the best boards

see the pattern there?

you dont remember Cred Forums before flags

it was just australians pretending to be european trolling the usa and making them retaliate while the aussies just laughed all day

Exactly why I commonly refer to them as social chat rooms.

this

I dont get the hate towards /trb/ and /bet/. When has they ever caused problems?

Not only that, but if you come in there and TRY to have an on-topic discussion, you get ignored or even ridiculed (/bundes/).

There's a simple solution to that. Ban Australia.

its annoying having to close them every time you click sp they just get in the way and dont belong

No /cric/ should be allowed to exist because it does well at containing the aussi and poo in loo cancer away from the rest of the board.

It is true that the only boards to still retain 4chans original feel of unpredictable creativity, fun and randomness are the ones where generals are banned already.

Agreed, generals are comfy

POO IN CLOGG

More transparency would also help. For example, when a post is deleted, show a reason for the deletion for everyone and whether it got reported.
And, well, a better way for normal users to get in touch with moderators. They still have their SUPER SEKRIT chatroom, don't they?

bring back tripdrama and late night MOTD banter 2bh

Yeah the IRC is still a thing

KYS

Why does it have to be private, what is there to hide, moderating an open imageboard like this.

if they allowed more traditional off topic (chasebowls, powerrankings) there wouldn't be so much shitty off topic (outlels, full blown blog shit) in generals
there would be fewer generals altogether actually

no matter how hard you try this place is never going to be 100% on topic, if you want that reddit is that way

Yup, it's a common theme within many generals. There are usually elitist close knit feeling types who literally use the threads to say hello, talk about each others days etc and then say goodbye with very little to nothing in the way of adding to the actual topic.

Because all they do there is cry and complain about us.

'twas a rhetorical question

Ban stale meme threads. APOLOGIZE-tier shit. Literally spamming.

I'd happily accept the easily filtered WWE general back to Cred Forums if it meant UFC spamming was sent to /asp/ where it belongs with the other martial arts.

Remowe soccer to designated board.

Ban Hope posting, no one wants to see that shit

Why can't we have discussion about both?

thanks for your input ruslan

yeah, irc.rizon.net #Cred Forums

Anyone op/halfop. Hiro left not long ago
[06:36] * ~hiro ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)

BAN ALL THE MEMES

Actively banning unnecessary tripfags would be good, there is literally no reason to trip

Thank you.

strawpoll.me/11249602

You say that, but you are wrong.

>Cred Forums is like a child that didn't get enough air when they were born

kek that was kinda funny

But he said unnecessary tripfags.

Like "ellie", 190kg, etc

Anyone saying ban generals is small minded and unintelligent.

We don't want even more moderation you fucking retards.

Generals sprung up as little hideouts away from the mods. Go into any general and it's loads of shitposting.

Remove the extreme moderation and you will see generals naturally reduce in popularity.

Plus they are useful for some smaller sports and activities that don't need new threads all the time.

Also make the mods actually talk to the community or just fuck off. Why are they allowed to mod this place when they hate us so much?

You now remember Cadfael

>there is literally no reason to trip
that was the thing I took issue with

>mods are literal newfags

Cannot make this shit up familia

The vast majority of tripfags are using tripcodes for no reason.

>forgetting the original poedo mod

What a bunch of Kansas City faggots

>tfw he used to be one of the most loved people on Cred Forums back when he was making sick highlight gifs
>lost all of this for power

Well, they aren't wrong. Cred Forums is pretty fucking bad.

That's not the issue, the issue is that Cred Forums is being moderated by people who hate it.

>Judas kiss

Flags.

>Deletes precelebration threads

Those are the best because I think the odds are good of the thread being completely wrong due to the team eventually losing.

Those are hilarious threads, they need to stay because a lot of them end up being post game threads where we call radio stations to troll

Move soccer to /asp/ or Cred Forums since it's technically pre determined by corrupt officials, and there is as much man drama as the WWE. It's a telenovela

How about we get rid of Cred Forums instead.
Football threads can go to Cred Forums, /heem/ to /asp/ and American Football can go to /trash/.

Stop asking for more moderation, you imbeciles
We need LESS moderation

this

if it means having generals with less moderation then fuck it I'll take generals

less moderation will allow people to be more creative so there will be more threads to make up for the reddit as fuck generals

Make /spg/ - Sports Generals

Move all generals there.

Officially designate Cred Forums for match threads, sports advice and webms/bantz/memes. It will return the sports bar culture we enjoyed years ago.

Move all current Cred Forums mods to /spg/.

Give mod powers to other people, instruct them to be 100% lenient and ONLY delete serious rulebreaking. e.g. ponies, raids, underage, illegal content

Finally, ban weebs from Cred Forums.

Agreed?

I've given up on spuh long ago. You should, too.

>bring back based /wwe/

This. It was the only good general on here.

Get rid of mods, hiro and moot never gave a shit about Cred Forums, theyre nerds who dont watch sports.

>ban weebs from Cred Forums.
You should just fuck off to /r/soccer.

I can deal with this

t. Muhammad Al-Weeba

a few years ago Cred Forums (along with /fit/ for a little while) had some of the best late night threads on the entire site, for some reason the mods just couldn't handle Cred Forums not being 24/7 sports discussion and they completely came down on the board as a whole

almost all of the fast moving boards have off topic posting when Americans go to sleep and before Europeans wake up, but for some reason the mods really hate when Cred Forums does it

Oops didnt read >ban weebs from sp
Just no, weeb posters ar typically the older better posters, without them this place would be shit

>lmost all of the fast moving boards have off topic posting
That doesn't make it okay. If you want to talk about off-topic go somewhere else.

I want them gone from /asp/ so I'd be all for it.

>literally cant handle the anime

What a bitchmade cunt you are there m8

Names and Tripcodes are completely unnecessary on this board. Get rid of them.

>posting about things done wrong in an sports anime imageboard
>so no one can read and do shit about it
Back to sports, people.

this

Unironically bring back /wwe/ back. Kicking wwe out was a huge step backwards from getting bro culture back. It was a mistake

true but extremely enforcing the rules on only one board and letting the others do what they want is retarded

it would be like your team getting constant and deserved yellows, yet your opponent is doing just a many shitty tackles and fouling just as often/ just as bad and gets no penalties at all

it's site-wide culture to off topic post on your home board (if that board is fast moving) when Americans go to sleep and it's before 10am in Europe

this is because if I post a sports thread at 1am EST, it might get some replies from Americans but then they are going to sleep and the thread dies by the time they wake up again in 9 hours

most of the original content in Cred Forums was created at night or in post-game threads at like 1am when everyone was shit posting or making fun of the losing team

Cred Forums will die down once the election ends. Cred Forums should be top 5.

>when mods 24 hour ban you for posting in a potlel thread even though you didn't make it

Listen to this guy.

We don't need a stricter moderation.

We don't need to remove generals, matchday or other threads.

Mods and jennies should only delete threads which are a violation oft the global rules.

Mods should stop autosageing threads for lulz.

Mod and jennies should stop sperging out about moderate nudity when it's in topic.

Where do you see these statistics?

>mfw Cred Forums still is overmodded and stale
>mfw Cred Forums will never be back to mootdusky and rhythmic slapping ever again
>mfw no more anime/jock wars in football and basketball threads
>mfw no more aussies being caught in US vs UK trolling when flags came out
>mfw no more USA WINS 1-1
>mfw no more Tebow 3:16
>mfw no more Dirk slaying the Miami Heat 3
>mfw no more 77-1
>mfw no more power rankings about random shit
>mfw no more "To Catch a Predator" threads
>mfw no more "Price is Right" threads
>mfw no more car chase threads
>mfw Cred Forums will never be back to it's old modless glory

Back to /asp/

Oh the old dayz

For the dummies who are against this board being anarchy like it once was. Moot was with us at one point...which is what brought this board to pure pandemonium

i remember this

>"this shall not stand!"

>the entire board will never have fun fucking with you again

Why do we even come back

>it will never be 2011 again

Times are rough on Cred Forums nowadays....

Let's relive my most memorable moment here...

>you will never relive that day on Cred Forums when Tebow slayed Rapistburger and the faggot Steelers

There's something on your head m8

What a riot

>It's not a sports bar

What a fucking faggot

BRING BACK BRO CULTURE

muricans ruined sp indeed

>tfw like half of these cliques are gone

For better or for worse, these fags made this board funny and interesting. I remember when Cred Forums was like the #1 meme hub for a while here since we always got fresh images from sports games and shit.

Generals

Found the full version lol

Fuck off tripfag.

I think the moderation is too strict currently, but do we really want to go back to the days of having 60 lel/tipping/laughinggirls.jpg threads at once?

Relax br. I barely come here anymore. I like your country's bundas, by the way

I just want power rankings back.

Cred Forums has TCAP threads all the time senpai. you could make price is right thread there too if you want.

Fuck off tripfag.

>but do we really want to go back to the days of having 60 lel/tipping/laughinggirls.jpg threads at once?

I'll take that over generals all fucking day, nigga

I love you too bb :3

Fuck off tripfag.

Ahh /wc/ 2010 when Cred Forums went from a meager little sports board to new school retro version of golden dayz Cred Forums

Also the catalyst to why Cred Forums is the way it is now lol

If we get rid of generals the same thing will happen as it does on Cred Forums and Cred Forums where people disguise a shitpost as a general because they know it's guaranteed replies

>tfw no more Ice trolling insecure Cred Forumsartans

My favorite troll ever on this board. People knew he was full of shit yet he still got to them. Oh Ice....our fallen brethren.

Wasn't funny until the last grid. But after that it worth the reading at all.

I love you, Tensnacks.

heulsuse

Have sex pal. You sound very greasy.

have sex

Have sex

sports betting is synonymous with sports itself.

even if they're some degenerates there's some interesting characters and dont see how they are negatively affecting Cred Forums in anyway.

take this for example:

>allow banter

/bet/ has the most banter m8

>fun posting

its 1 betting tip and 10 "funposting"

>/wwe/

talking sense there

/bet/ suffers the MOST from abusive mods and janis.

beloved trips and anons have been banned multiple times due to banter and over 18 tinder posting.

We talk more about actual sports on /bet/ than 90% threads on Cred Forums

Please have sex

Generals killed Cred Forums. This is incontrovertible fact. The moment that generals started being created is the exact moment this board started spinning down the drain.

This desu. Jani needs to have sex like air, can tell he is still seething about Albanias large the fat cunt.

HIRO:

The janitor of sp is a cunt. A giant man baby who deletes posts which are even slightly off topic the autistic cunt. Why the fuck would I be talking about sports at 4 am. Absolute nonce of a man who gets riled when anything about a social life is mentioned since he doesn't have one.

You euros do it the worst. Literally anything that happens you fucks make these threads that only a few people care about

On my hands and knees begging you to have sex you odd little man.

>mfw the people who support generals and want moderation most on Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general are people who started going on Cred Forums less than 3 years ago and want the entire site to be as bland as all the shitty forums and websites they go on that cater to their pussy fragile-minded safe space way of thinking and perception

This tbqh

ban all football and soccer and mlb, leave heem bet and nba

>all those mlb game threads 162 days a year that no one cares about

Official post demanding the janitor allows tinderposting in /bet/ at night.
Please @ me

It all started with /wc/. That was peak Cred Forums and everything went down the shitter from there

Hiro, you're a good fella

>mfw remembering the vile disgusting board that was /q/

It was basically all reddit/tumblr type users discussing Cred Forums like they had been on there for years and people kept exposing the fakes but they still kept acting like their wants for moderation were valid even if they went against the entire culture of Cred Forums before it even got huge on the internet. Cred Forums basically got too popular for its own good.

Yeah /wc/ was the actual catalyst even tho it was a glorious fucking time on this board. That and the 2 or so years after had a lot of amazing moments.

I wonder if anyone even remembers this

janny's nut will be completely done in when he sees this thread

What would be so bad about having ID's?

nigger detected

a smart man, very shrewd

>judas kiss
>tensnake

;-; it's been a while

I don't know mate. Really good post btw

1.let us have power rankings.
2.let us have chase threads
3.let us have current event threads I.e if someone gets shot we can have a thread, or if the Oscars are on ,or someone's going to the moon or soms shit

Just let us have fun for god sake ,Cred Forums board culture was based pre-2012

>how we can improve the board.
Remove Americans, Canadians, Australians, Spaniards and the Irish

Only delete threads that are actually literally illegal or spam

As for the problem of generals, that's a problem with you faggots, not the mods. If you want generals to go away you need to stop posting in them, create individual game threads for fucking everything and let the same 3 people circlejerk in their dead general threads

Delete Cred Forumsposting

>tfw nobody remembers this MNF thread

It was Giants vs. Bears. One of the worst games ever on Monday Night Football but it was so entertaining to watch how bad everyone was even with grammar and spelling

The dubs of truth

there is nothing wrong with Cred Forums

the problem is you

Very good post. Need linfield like air

Janitor pls

PLEASE have sex

>janitor
>wanting to allow funposting

fucking what?

Shit only Cred Forums newfags say

>tripfag
point proven

>tfw Cred Forums newfags probably don't even know what this is

applauding this.

>tfw razors in my cake

Looks like a solid 42/6 to me.

Forrealz

This, this, a thousand times this

Get rid of generals. That should be #1 unless youre a redditor or tripshit.

sp can't even come up with any good banners

Solid 7 right there, but to which one was he referring to?

I miss moot >_

Tensnake, if I ever come to Miami pls introduce me to some qts.

>i dont like the content
>get rid of it to make me happy
exactly what doesn't need to happen

except /bet/

>tensnake in yet another shitposting thread
atleast it's not the middle of the night

What content? The board doesnt create anything anymore.
>shitattle
At least we know which category you fall under.

Just like old timez!!

how mad is the janitor that he cant delete all this

>tfw too much ass
>tfw irish

They need to do something with the guy spamming CP at the major events.

>mfw Eli gets his 3rd ring

Why don't you guys have good OC anymore

THIS DESU

>tfw nobody remembers Choco Taco threads

Lost but not forgotten

Because this board is too fucking moderated. All the best OC on this board came from offtopic threads that were loosely based on sports. Dumbasses here want to think it was anything else other than the fact that any ounce of culture this board had being stripped away by moderators who don't even like the board they're modding on top of not even being part of the board they're modding. At least Cred Forums and /fit/ have a more dedicated mod.

Because the mods are no fun allowed fags.

Checked

>containment comprehension
what will removing generals accomplish exactly other than removing content you don't want?

Will it magically make the board more creative? less Just, Apologize and song lyric threads? Nothing will change.

The basis of arguments like yours are
>i don't like it make it go away

Removing generals solves nothing

I like the look of those digits

To recap:
>More late night Cred Forums
>Less Moderation

That's it, yes?

>all this text
step one to improving board culture is removing tripfags

Cred Forums would be better if there weren't a ton of empty threads about wishing an injury on Stephen Curry.

Thinking of making a poll for this later, trying to scrounge up questions first.

Also how exactly do you guys want Cred Forums moderated? As in what exactly constitutes bro culture.

Ban generals?
Y/N

Move /bet/?
Y/N
Move /fifa/?
Y/N
Move /trb/?
Y/N

Create /spg/?
Y/N

Force anonymity?
Y/N

Remove flags?
Y/N

Almost forgot. Also what do you want the mods to enforce (eg. someone said before no Cred Forums or Cred Forums shit), and what do you not want them to enforce.

That's sooooo much better than a harmless power rankings thread about best fast food though since it has to do with sports right guys!?

Make it 2010/2011 again.

The only thing wrong with Cred Forums is all the faggots from reddit. Cred Forums probably has the highest percentage of you stupid faggots compared to every other board.

>arguing content
exactly how are the mods supposed to judge what is a good thread?

plug in the NEET meter and see if goes full autism?

>Ban generals?
Y
>Move /bet/?
Fuck yes, put it on biz or something.
>Move /fifa/?
>Move /trb/?
Yep, that's what /vg/ is for.
>Create /spg/?
No real point.
>Force anonymity?
Nah, and this holds true for every board. It's nice being able to block retards.
>Remove flags?
N, doesn't really matter anymore.

Shit list. All I want is for car chase to be allowed.

This is the only poll that teally matters:
strawpoll.me/11249602

>strawpoll
>matters
Top lel

Ban all the faggots who only complain about Cred Forums's culture. (Like the Argie weeb faggot)

same goes for """foot"""ball

Actually yes since half the board isn't just mindlessly defaulting back to their safezones. More threads is not a bad thing. If you want your thread to stick around, you create better content. You can no longer just bump and hide in a general anymore like so many fucking tripfag and most likely others do nowadays.

>Shit list.
Which is why I'm trying to scrounge up questions m8.

BAN ANIME

>tfw no more mootdusky

well that makes sense since Cred Forums turned into Cred Forums. Meme by day, comfy by night when janitors and other babbys bedtimes comes.

maybe if all you fags could stop posting in generals and create new threads, generals would only be used by the five tripfags who only want to circlejerk each other

But if we do that, the janitor has more work to do and he is a busy man.

>no one remembers
fucking pls

And also it was Sunday Night. First half, Cutty got sacked like 8 times

1. Remove Generals, /soc/ is for circlejerking already. There's no point in having them at all. Discuss your fucking thing in a normal thread.
2. Less moderation again
3. Happenign bowls allowed again

When its the same exact thread is spammed after every game and no one replys to it it's a bad thread.

The biggest issue with Cred Forums is that everyone contains themselves to generals, which is entirely our own fault.

That said, we need eventb owls back.

Pretty much this.

Hue is right

>no one replies
a shit thread is a shit thread, it is ignored, falls off the front page and 404's

Putting the decision of what sports related content is acceptable into the hands of the mods is completely subjective and based on what (You) want.

It's not entirely their fault. The new crackdowns pretty much discourage you from making threads. You either make something generic that belongs in a shitass general anyways or it gets deleted most likely.

Literally less moderation is the only way to resurrect Cred Forums.

I find myself OFTEN typing up a really good post, only for the thread to be deleted when I click reply. I'm fucking sick of it.

Mods need to FUCK OFF or get a new rule book. Less moderation, please.

less moderation on shitposting and banter
bring back event bowls
allow more power ranking and based bro culture

I made the same thread last night and they banned me for 3 days.

Fucking lol jannies are pathetic.

>bring back based /wwe/
Said no one ever

>/wwe/ on Cred Forums had one containment thread which you could hide
>/wwe/ on /asp/ turned the entire board into an absolute toilet

Getting all them white womyn. Based.

Holy fuck Tensnake, I thought you were fully dead.

>no more hurricaneb owl threads

I still never understood the big deal with wrestling. Like I literally didn't even notice it since I don't watch wrestling at all until people started making a billion threads complaining about it.

It was only newfags that complained about wrestling. It was just a shitty general that you could easily hide.

these always make me laugh

Putting WWE on /asp/ was great, /heem/ and /nba/ should fuck off over there too(/mma/ is mandrama bullshit and /nba/ couldn't talk about basketball if their lives depended on it)
Also, jannys don't let any offtopic discussion happen which is what occurs during sports games/matches

nice opinion, you are shit. i even agree with you, but you moral fags ruined everything.

Kill yourself.

tripshits are making this board feel like Neofag

>tripshit posts something
>nobody focuses on the content
>everybody starts referencing past things tripshit has said

alternatively
>tripshit posts something in some general
>you criticize tripshit
>other tripshits gang up on you for not knowing who the tripshit is and how """important""" they are in the general for having posted for so long

this is exactly why I left traditional forums

Like saying Facebook is a Harvard website.

Move FIFA and /trb/ to /vg/. This coming from someone who has purchased every Football Manager game since 2009.

Tiny dicked hot pocket eating fat fuck mods are the problem

Imagine how pathetic their lives our that they take monitoring Cred Forums so seriously. I mean really. As long as the core of the boards is sports related who cares

Does Cred Forums or Cred Forums have better moderation?

Cred Forums should be for combat sports only since fighting is the only real sport.

Every other "sport" like football, soccer, basketball, baseball etc is degenerate garbage like modern art.

looks like monkey, not an attractive woman

>No wresting threads pls
>No Australia (and Austria just to save confusion)
>Allow power rankings
>Allow bunda bunda threads

I personally find it hilarious that not a single one of them, in several years, has had the balls to seek the users out directly and discussing why he does what he does and what he should do differently.
Every single one kept staying in his ivory tower - and most probably doesn't even post here.

depends on your what you're looking for.

if you want big brother breathing down your neck then Cred Forums

>Cred Forums actually wants moderation
>doesn't get it
>Cred Forums doesn't wan moderation
>gets moderation 24/7

>if i dont like it it should be somewhere else or banned
Funny that people like you are the biggest cancer on this site

>Cred Forums needs moderation
???
I've been there like 5 times and it seemed like a pretty well maintained board

keep generals
ban tripcodes and flags.

ban all Cred Forums mods and janitards that dont allow car chase threads

kys

People on Cred Forums don't like off topic stuff/shitposting which there is a lot of inside threads.

>had the balls
Or they just don't give a shit and fuck around doing their """job""" because no one with authority tells them otherwise.

remove canadians

dominican2themax

People there would want someone banned for making a Naruto thread though they shouldn't be listened to

Jannys and mods should stop deleting on topic threads

That's good, the more popular a board is, the worse it gets

>Cred Forums childishly shitposting is fun

Only delete illegal things and obvious offtopic shit

Allow Cred Forums culture to thrive again

overmoderation kills every board

>implying 18-1: 2 electic boogaloo wasn't even better
youtube.com/watch?v=y_K5Lt_qVyI

And then Tebow was signed by the Pats and cut because God won't play with men who made deals with the devil.

Did you post that for free mr. Mod?

1. give us mods/jannies who actually like Cred Forums and sports
2. ban generals with the exception of game threads/event bowls
3. let us have fun--how come Cred Forums gets to discuss anime ass and I got a 3 day ban for posting about Olympic asses during the Olympics?
4. REMOVE AUSTRALIA

I've always said spuh.

there has already been a thread fuck off

Stop doing this. Anything that is live and requires skill (high speed automobile handling, spelling bees, debates) should be allowed a thread.

Audible kek

Cred Forums is fine

Genuinely pissed me off when this got deleted

Who was that thread hurting?

Users decide the board rules in a month long consultation, le unpaid dog has to abide by user rules. Global rules also applied.

Allowed: power rankings, eventb owls, solid 7s at halftime etc.

>post women on half times
>get bannes for off topic

>peru fuck posts 'leeeee who Cred Forums in le here???/ every single day on every thread
>mods never delete that shit

Yes

I demand the reinstatement of bundasliga

this get rid of /bet/

Fucking kill yourself

this
I remember long into the mod reign of terror, spee in total decline, somebody started a thread about that live tightrope walker event. About sixty people were enjoying the thread, fifteen minutes in, deleted. Anons scattered and banned.

I just thought, fuck you, seriously fuck off, and left spee for months.

I don't mind the autosage, but deleting / archiving bundes threads is just shit.

Cred Forums has always been one of the most popular boards on the site and Cred Forums is election shit and actually making a name for itself with normies online

Do you understand how fucking fast these top boards are? Cred Forums is still incredibly fast

Have intercourse

This. There is no more bro culture. I didn't mind generals at first but it became a circle jerk like every other forum that fancies itself a secret club on the internet

I miss power rankings and the accompanying bantz

Tripfags need to go. It's embarrassing how the threads here have become reddit-tier circlejerks to the point where people are actually ranking them.

>Who was that thread hurting?
The mods. Comfy threads remind them of things they can't have like friends and paychecks.

I don't give a fuck about Bayernwinslol, I want /bundas/ back

Nah, mate. "Bundas"liga

why do people think this. like we never had like 10 generals covering the first page back then and we rarely ran into an issue about muh 400 threads that i don't like. if something like that happens, it's something big that everyone is posting about it. it's like when the mavs cucked lelbron and you want everything deleted except the sticky and some dead soccer shit.

Misread, oops. Sign me up for some bundasliga as well.

>a krautchan IRC like chat room with a circlejerk over namefags and their daily doings that caught an australian rash it was unable to shake off

good riddance. I watch german football and would occasionally go in the threads but fucking heel just liike all generals it was becoming incredibly cancerous

As long as happenings and power rankings are back I dont care

An Cred Forums Elder Trips thoughts

>Keep Generals.
Generals aren't bad and ironically a lot of oldschool Cred Forums type of posting goes on within these threads. However sometimes these threads are too overly moderated (Protip Mods: I know you don't watch sports but there is a thing called the Offseason where things don't really happen too often so light hearted fun posting happens. Get the fuck over it.)

>Late Night Funposting
This should come back and be allowed albeit kept under control to let Quality late night fun posting threads (I know some of you oldfags remember Shaws MST3k streams and Deep Ocean threads) thrive while deleting the garbage (tfw no gf threads)

>Powerranking threads
Should be kept to their own generals or kept at a minimum during Late Night Funposting hours

>/wwe/
Keep this shit off Cred Forums
It was never ever apart of this boards culture in a positive light. Moderate that shit better over at /asp/

>Mods
We need mods that actually watch fucking sports. The ones we have now most likely don't watch sports at all. Cred Forums Needs mods that understand sports culture and don't get their anus puckered when fans of teams need to either vent or celebrate something outside their sports respective generals. (I'm sure most here have seen the mod chatlogs that get posted sometimes where it sounds like they completely despise us) Cred Forums is going to be like a sports bar whether the mods like it or not. It happens all the time in the generals.

There were many other things that were board culture that aren't here anymore.

Why are tripfags so fucking retarded

>late night funposting
I'm so glad you immediately make everything in your post irrelevant

k

>tensake hasnt been here in years, all he ever did when he was here would shitpost off topic all the time
>suddenly he miraculously reappears randomly in the middle of the night to post in a discussion thread about why Cred Forums sucks now, has a long list of things he misses from Cred Forums ready to go, has large number of screncaps of old sp stuff saved too

tensnake confirmed now anonymous poster and also as OP

i already do that

Late to this thread but this board needs this type of discussion.

For one, Hiro needs to find and assign mods/jannies for sp that actually like, read, post on Cred Forums. I can't believe I have to explain that but it seems fucking necessary. Otherwise, you get what we have now which is overmoderation by individuals who not only actively dislike the board, its content, and users, but fail to comprehend what the board's history is and its culture.

"Sports posts only, not offtopic posts or threads allowed" is incorrect moderation. As is "all discussion and images must pertain to sports". That is not what is wanted on sp, and therefore the board should not be moderated that way. Cred Forums encompasses dedicated game threads, sports arguments and news, """offtopic""" posts on game shows, breaking news/car chases/disasters/terrorism/etc, power rankings threads on just about any topic under the sun (except /asp/ie shit maybe?) and more shit that im forgetting. Obviously within global rules.

wrestling belongs off of Cred Forums forever and arguably needs its own board because of how immature and cancerous those users are in regards to thread spam and pushing other topics off the board they inhabit.

I'm puzzled as to why avatarfagging has been permitted recently on Cred Forums. Maybe enough people want that here, but it is cancerous as fuck on Cred Forums and /vg/ for anyone who still goes there. It's just another form of attention seeking behavior.

Banning generals should at least be trialed. They serve as social tier chatrooms for tripfags and teenagers and discourage post activity in other discussion threads as well as gamethreads, which are the lifeblood of sp. SP was healthier before generals, and as an NBA fan, /nba/ general should be forbidden to exist.

Keep /heem/, /bet/, and others here as they tend to behave within their threads as opposed to sperging out like /wwe/.

Came here to post this. Make an /spg/ for generals, and return Cred Forums to the bro culture sports bar everyone wants it to be.

>Cred Forums mods
>bad

I have shitposted in good fun plenty here and never gotten banned and they left it up for a good 10 minutes. The bantz posts are always allowed. Generals are allowed. Mods aren't SJW who ban for basic racist posts. etc. What exactly more do you want? Cred Forums mods are actually top tier mods.

boiled this thread down in a more Cred Forums friendly way

>THANK YOU BASED DENG

These threads never get shit done

I agree generals suck but considering how prevalent they have been and how many people use them its clear that a large portion of people want them.

Theyre cancerous tripfags and chatroom fags who are running counter to what Cred Forums was designed for. Moot himseld said this when he left. But how do you judge the real pulse of anything on a website where so many people are anonymous?

Why don't we call ourselves Cred Forumsartans much anymore?

this

i funpost on nfl threads and havent been banned, mods are ok in my book

All you gotta do is get the NFL out.

Everyone wants it, but no one on staff will even read this post.

Remove the autistic mods who delete fun.

It's a website for anime. Stop taking yourselves so fucking seriously.

>get the nfl out
>on an american sports board

Die die die

1. Force user. Tripfags add nothing of value and turn the generals into circlejerks.
2. Remove the current mods and replace them. Mods should only act as a sheriff making sure people here are following the basic rules, deleting illegal content, etc. They should not be defining and enforcing the culture of the board.
3. Allow fun. Everyone loved the car chase bowls. Why was that deleted? It made this place unique.

Maybe also ban Canadians. Just consider it.

>ban MMA (belongs on /asp/)
>ban generals
>ban Australians
>ban betting threads
>keep WWE banned
>allow bro culture threads
>allow power rankings
>allow car chase bowls
>allow deep space/deep sea threads

Anything I'm missing?

Banning Canadians

Then we're set

This: And tipping your fedora

strange post this

if you guys love your off topic, non-sports related shitposting, just go on reddit's NFL and NBA boards, they have "free talk fridays" where everyone talks about their lives

>trying to reduce the amount of shitposting on Cred Forums

Yeah no. The last thing we want is any amount of increased moderation to try to contain something that really shouldn't, and cant be regulated anyway. Unmoderated Cred Forums is for the most part perfect (minus the CP shitposter and intentional board sliding).

The very last thing i'd want is for Cred Forums to become another stiff, overly correct and restrained sports board like every other forum online.

Pretty much. Problem with mods is once they're in place, they need to make themselves feel useful, so they start over-moderating the same way a newly promoted middle-management boss tends to micromanage the few people assigned to him.

holy shit
i never realized that flag existed
its going to be fun knowing about that flag when im on Cred Forums

Change Great Britain into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

Bring back power rankings and chaseb owls
Ban all mods
Ban Australians and Jews

Lifetime ban for any American flag speaking positively about divegrass.

They need to go back.