Childhood hero

Post your childhood sport hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3WBrYV7Nh0
youtube.com/watch?v=7vOtRoZocRk
youtube.com/watch?v=BAWnw7QRl6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

underageb&, pls go

must have felt pretty bad once you grew up, realising he will only ever be known as second best ronaldo

eclipsed by the true GOAT

When Senna's car crashed, F1 died.

stay delusional

>stay delusional
Cristiano is better than him at everything except dribling though.
t.watched both of them

except dribbling, finishing, being completely ambidextrous, carrying Junior Baiano to a world cup final, and carrying Kleberson to a world cup title.

He made life as a struggling championship team not so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3WBrYV7Nh0
youtube.com/watch?v=7vOtRoZocRk
youtube.com/watch?v=BAWnw7QRl6A

>finishing
Lel. Cristiano is probavly the best finisher in history. Numbers speak for themself
>being completely ambidextrous
Ok
>carrying Junior Baiano to a world cup final, and carrying Kleberson to a world cup title.
With Rivaldo,Ronaldinho or R.Carlos amongst others

>Cristiano is probavly the best finisher in history
kek

Craig Biggio, goat of Houston Astros

crisnaldo isn't even close to being the best finisher of his era, he just makes a fuckton of shots and plays semi-pro teams like Malmo & co. You have to be blind at the actual game to make such a stupid claim.

dunno why 2bh

YOU'RE A BIG GIO

my nigga

>Lel. Cristiano is probavly the best finisher in history. Numbers speak for themself

His conversion rate is actually piss poor. He only scores so much because he has the luxury of playing in a billion pound team in the most parity-less era in history. Just look at how many shots he takes compared to everyone else, even players at other elite clubs. He has like 100 more shots more than even Messi and Suarez over a season.

Ruined my childhood ;_;

>shots he takes
He shots a lot from outside the box.Really nothing to do with finishing

that is finishing

you retard

> Numbers speak for themself

Stop posting forever.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is crocodile wrestling a sport?

Gave me the balls to stand up to my bully. Ended up breaking his nose and got suspended. No one fucked with me after. Thank you Benwah.

>Tall, black, all-round midfielder.

Everything Pogba strives to be.

Does your childhood sport hero have a legend status ?
Mine does.

based brother ! Hagi, what a monument, whether for Romania or your Galatasaray... Trully a beast.

I was heartbroken when he left for madrid

based

Nedved

The GOAT

Played goalie as a kid.

Turned me into a /LIFELONG/ United plastic fan

your hero a shit

I even have that shirt.

why the hell would anyone buy a goalkeeper t-shirt?

feels pretty weird seeing ronaldo with a normal person haircut desu

great choice

Because I was a goalkeeper, downie. And it looked rad as fuck

fuck you Ipswich ;_;

>Because I was a goalkeeper
wow that's a sad storry when i was a kid and we used to play football at school only the weakest players were gk

When I was a kid I used to play soccer on my lawn either alone or with my brother and I'd pretend I was some famous player belonging to an imaginary team I formed in my head that played at my house. I don't remember exactly how many players there were in that team but I remember a few: Figo, Pauleta, Nedved, Zidane, Peter Schmeichel, Henry and Serginho. When I was playing as one of them I'd adapt my playing style accordingly, like when I was Serginho I would bend over slightly like he used to did and run really fast, when I was Figo I'd dribble a lot, etc. I'd also make the commentary as I was playing. When I was playing against my brother I'd change persona depending on how the game was going (if I was at goal, I'd shout "I'm Schmeichel now!" and so on)

did you guys do this too or was I autistic?

I played in an actual team. In school I was actually mostly an outfield player

what stopped you to become a pro player ?

Nedved, easily.

Leed Utd Number 10 Harry Kewell

Most of the good players on my team stopped playing for various reasons. I was left with a bunch of retards and it's never fun being a goalie when your defense is complete shit.

Not meaning to sound delusional but I was actually a very good goalie (although very young) and frequently got compliments from other team's coaches etc. I think there was a good chance I could have ended up playing as a semi pro at least.

Also, I'm 195 cm, so I had the height as well

He's still my hero.

He is actually going to try to become Real Madrid's next president with Hierro as his Vice-president.

Can't pick between these two.

Literally whox2

I honestly can't tell if that's a bad or good news.

kek that has the potential to ruin the club forever

>doesn't even know Romario

I'm getting too old for these chinese cartoon boards...

literally kill yourself niklas

You fell right into my trap >:^)

putting Flamengo jerseys on monkeys and then getting them drunk

Probably my favourite football story ever.

Florentino should win though.He has won all his elections with a 90+% of the votes.

Same senpai.

Literally was the reason every kid from the late 80s to the 90s tried baseball. If only he'd never gotten hurt.

there weren't any more candidates last time and he changed the rules so almost nobody can present a candidature

It's hilarious to listen his interview with évole when he says he's already decided who will be his successor as president top keks nice democracy and >muh club is of the socios

I liked Junior Griffey but living in the south, this was my idol growing up

i rank him to this day

iktf mane

>dad turned me into a manu bandwagoner
>loved to watch becks play
>he was always in my fifa career teams

Just imagine how much more we could've chocked with him around

>tfw Capello crying on the bench at San Siro when the GOAT called it quits

predrag djordjevic