LGTSS

LGTSS

>mouyes
>mouyes
>mouyes
>mouyes
>mouyes

There is LITERALLY no way Man Utd are going to come back in this second half, so let's start this thread now.

>tfw my jinx thread didn't work

He's done isn't he? Out of touch with modern football.

The politics at Real Madrid have made him a jaded, paranoid shadow of his former self.

F.

>mouyes

The only reason Chelsea won the title two years ago was because Costa & Fabregas hadn't been playing long enough under Mourinho to be affected by his awful negative coaching, and they single-handedly won the league.
It's no surprise this is happening after last season

>mouyes

Why is Rooney such a bitch

>mouyes

>MOUYES
>MANURE
>POOBLACK

>mouyes

>Mouyes

>mouyes

>mouyes

>mouyes

Where did it all go wrong Cred Forums? He's lost his magic

>muh CL titles with le underdoggos
I remember how I got greentexted when I predicted Mou's future back in 2012 and the reality looks even worse.

Why the fuck do people rate Mouyes?

Didn't he fuck up with Chelsea last year, did you expect him to fare better with a dabbing prop and a vacuum cleaner?

>mouyes

>Mouyes
>Manure
>Faillani
>Dabga

He needs to take time off. Real Madrid fucked his shit up and he hasn't recovered.

What did he mean by this?

>Mouyes

Just heard the score and came here immediately.
You really do have to laugh.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA H AH AHA HA AHHA HA AH AH HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA AH AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>mouyes

Lads, I'm not a United fan, but I actually thought they were going to do well this Season.

I woke up and saw the score was 1-1, then just went back to sleep thinking that's it anyway. What happened? How did they lose 3-1?

Is it time to start tuning in to United games again just for a laugh?

they've been EXPOSED

How can a person be this bald?

>Where did it all go wrong Cred Forums? He's lost his magic
One system wonder

And that one system has been solved

Yeah I'm sure Real would sell the key players in their team