ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD

>6 points more than the red customers from london

EPL is easy

>poop make the eplel look like la liga

Will the eplel ever recover?

back to Algeria Yussuf

Will you go to the monggladbach-city match like last year?

back to Syria Ali

>the eplel look like la bundesliga
At least Madrid was challenging Barça in la liga. This is a 1 team league

kek toothpaste btfo

yes god willing
had a great time there before and after the match too with the city lads and local gladbach qts

>"Dutch" fan calling others customers

>b-but Cred Forums repeatedly said peps a fraud and mou is the superior manager

did you already buy the tickets?

based dutchbro

The boy literally bleeds light blue

does watching streams count as customer?

No, it makes you a lifelong.

>h-h-he will never survive a REAL league with REAL competition

Mashallah brother

when is ourkid back from his ban?

no they're not on sale yet

Next weekend

next week he can go back to raping the league again

Why are we so goat?

>goes to one game a season
>bleeds light blue

no but for real, has Cred Forums been BTFO harder by any one man ever before?

Pep is probably wondering what all the fuss was about with the PL. I hope smashes it this season so he can go on and focus on the CL.

How long until Zidane gets exposed by Pep?

Hope Pep goes undefeated this season and I would love even more to see the excuses that Brits would have as to why he's still shit

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

R I N G R I N G

better answer that Yussuf, it might be muy importante

It's weird when other managers have the expectations of just winning their league, while Pep has the ridiculous expectation of winning the league, the cups, the Champions League, all while losing maybe 3 games tops all season.

Flippy long time no see.Have you alredy swaped your team to City?

Save it

This thread will 404 soon, but not before I post this.

If he does the same retarded shit he did against Ancelotti then even Pepe is gonna score.

Why "Blue Moon"?

Reminder

obsession the post

We are merely 6 milion and yet we acomplish such greatness.
Catalans are truly the master race.
Imagine if we actually had kids and were like 60 or 600 millions.

>>poop make the eplel look like la liga
if city become champions in a way reminiscent of barca winning la liga or bayern bundesliga ill dye my hair man city blue

im a different flip sorry lad

Visca Catalunya!

Can't remember where I read this, but apparently before that 4-0 loss against Madrid, the Bayern players asked pep to let them play like they're used to, because they were finding it hard to adapt to the style of play he asked for, and he finally agreed.

Post source kike

Been searching for a while, can't find shit.

I was out last week with a few friends and we got really drunk, then somehow the atmosphere became sad and they were talking about some serious personal shit. I was feeling pretty good, but then I started thinking about football, started to think about Arsenal, how >we didn't get Poop, are stuck with Wenger and how Pep turned City into a incredible passing and pressing machine in just three months while >we haven't evoloved at all in the last few years.

Just like the gas chambers.

Who the fuck has the time or interest to trail an autist around the internet?

ayy

Its in 'Pep confidential' by marti perarnau

Another equally cringe-worthy autist.

Well memed, my friend

Never have there been truer dubs uttered in this place when referring to managerial expectations.

Yup, Pep was a little intimated being the new guy at the club in a strange place and let them do what they were "comfortable with" and they got destroyed.

After that they shut up, listened to Pep and absolutely dominated before injuries set in, you could see in the matches how hard every player worked it was like a Rocky being knocked out redemption story only without the Champions league in the end.

Pep is making the manure biased FA mad af

i find little more joyous than listening to EPLEL announcers criticize his choice for a sweeper keeper and how "this is a different game" yet he continues to win.

it shouldn't be suprising, EPL hasn't been relevant in the champions league for years.

You'd think it 2016 with how long this game has been played people might realize that the keeper is just an 11th player that can use their hands.

They should be just as good with their feet as everyone else. Crazy that this is considered some sort of revolutionary gamble.

RING RING

>What the fuck
Pep Guardiola 2016

rly makes you think

>someone made this

It's not exactly hard, as soon as you have some basis to go on.

Clicks YouTube link. Sees YouTube name. Search YouTube Links in Cred Forums Cred Forums Archives.

WOW SO FUCKING HARD.

what's the london version of la?

habibi

allah

Why is Poop being hailed as a game changer after only beating relegation fodder and >Mouyes

But I thought there were no easy games in the Premier League. It was supposed to be the main reason why he'd get exposed.

>5 games in
Let's give it a bit

If Pep can win the CL with City I'll floss my teeth with my public hair

friendly reminder to never post in dutch bandwagon threads even if you're abu

Wasn't Mouyes supposed to expose him with Manure? 5 games in and Mouyes is losing the locker room!